BabySitter Snoopy

Story Info
She started snooping and got caught.
3.3k words
4.35
29.1k
21

Part 80 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers

My wife and I were going into town for a night out. Marge had arranged for Justine to come in and sit for us, with Justine agreeing to stay the night as we didn't know when we'd be home. Justine rolled up at the nominated time and I let her in.

A nice kid, Justine, affable and easy to get along with. I suppose I shouldn't really call her a kid as she was eighteen now, and quite the young lady. Marge came down and the two of them starting chatting away, talking a lot but not really saying anything. I went and finished getting ready.

I was the nominated driver for the night which meant an absolute minimum of alcohol for me. I wasn't sure how that came about as I was quite positive that it was Marge's turn to drive. Apparently I was mistaken.

Marge talked my head off all the way to town which is something I'm quite used to. I tend to let the verbal noise just wash over me, listening just enough to get the gist of what she was saying so I could coherently answer any questions.

"What would you advise her to do?" came one question and I hastily reviewed what Marge had been saying. Right. She'd been discussing Justine and the problems she was having with her boyfriend. He was trying to rush her into bed and she was a little reluctant to be rushed.

"I'd tell her that if it didn't feel right then it isn't right and that she should tell him to back off. I'd also add that if this meant she lost him then he wasn't worth keeping as he was only after one thing and would have dumped her after he got it."

"Uh-huh," said Marge with a giggle. "Speaking from experience are you?"

I nobly ignored the slur on my character and redirected the talk along other lines.

We had an enjoyable night. A good dinner followed by a good show and then we stopped by a night club for a while. Finally we headed homeward, arriving in the wee, small, hours.

The house was dark except for the dim night-light we had in the hallway in case one of the kids woke up. We didn't bother turning any on, the night-light enough for our purposes. Marge was a little tipsy and a little amorous and a little loud and hanging onto me. I figured the little amorous and the little loud would both fade away as soon as she reached our bed, the little tipsy taking over and putting her to sleep.

The little loud didn't wake the kids but it did disturb Justine who opened her bedroom door.

"Sorry," said Marge. "Did Alex wake you? He's so noisy at times. Don't worry. You just go back to bed and I'll take steps to quieten Alex down. I know just how to do that."

Justine was in flannel pyjamas. I figured that they must have been an old set or she'd put on a sudden growth spurt bust-wise, because her breasts were certainly stretching the material.

She just nodded and smiled, said goodnight, and closed her bedroom door again.

We retired to our bedroom and stripped for bed. Marge grabbed a nightie, thought again and didn't put it on, while I had pyjamas ready to put on but I also had a very nice boner and wondered what my chances were. Would Marge go for it or would she fall asleep?

"Hoping to get lucky are you," she said, giggling. "Well, leave your pyjamas off and hop in bed. You never know. May I say that you seem to be standing very tall tonight?"

She was talking rather loudly and I tried to hush her up a bit but she just laughed, making a couple more comments about my erection, offering to measure it to see if it had grown since last time. I told her it hadn't and she knew how big it was. I turned off the light and we both hopped into bed.

As soon as I was in bed it seemed to me that something was wrong. The light was wrong, I realised. I knew how much light seeped under the door from the night-light and it wasn't much. Tonight it was even less. Looking at the door, instead of a streak of light along the base of the door, there were two streaks. Something was blocking the light in the middle of the door.

I nudged Marge, indicating the door, murmuring softly for her to keep quiet. That done I slipped out of bed and crossed to the door. Reaching it I flicked on the lights and opened the door fast. Poor little Justine fell into the room, having been trying to listen to what was going on.

Justine now had multiple embarrassments. First, she'd been caught listening. Second, I was standing in front of her, naked and sporting an erection. Third, Marge was looking at her and laughing. Fourth, her pyjama top was undone for some reason, with her breasts swinging loose.

I caught her up, turned around, and tossed her onto the bed. Before he finished bouncing Marge pounced, grabbing hold of her wrists.

"What's up, Justine?" I asked affably, with Justine just blushing fiercely and saying nothing.

Marge was giggling.

"She was saying earlier that she wondered what it was like," she told me. "I guess she wanted to listen in and see what we did."

"I'm sorry," Justine finally managed to splutter. "I didn't mean to."

"Didn't you?" asked Marge. "Hey, Alex, why is Justine the odd one out in the room?"

Even while asking the question she was indicating her nightie, lying on the table next to the bed, making sure I knew the correct answer.

"That's easy. She's still dressed. Should we fix that?"

"I think we should," said Marge, and I took hold of Justine pyjama pants and pulled them down, tossing them to one side. Seeing she also had on some panties the promptly joined the pyjamas.

"Does her top count as being dressed?" I asked. The reason I asked was because it was unbuttoned and gaping wide, revealing a very nice pair of breasts.

"Oh, we can leave that," said Marge. "The question now is what do we do with her."

"Let me go back to bed? I'm really sorry. I don't know what came over me. I was just terribly curious all of a sudden and then I found myself outside your door. I didn't mean to."

"I think we should help satisfy her curiosity," announced Marge and I raised my eyebrows. Was Marge now going to be an exhibitionist?

"No, no. There's no need. I don't need to see you and your husband together."

"That's good, because that's not what I meant. If you look at Alex you'll see he is slightly aroused. We need to do something about that."

Slightly aroused, she said. Marge was sitting there naked and there was a nubile eighteen year old lying naked next to her, so you could say that, yes, I was slightly aroused.

Justine flicked a quick look at my erection and then hastily looked away.

"I'm not touching that thing," she muttered.

"You misunderstand, dear. Alex will demonstrate what a man does with his cock when he's aroused, using you as his partner."

"Eh?" Not a very clear statement but all I was capable of at that moment.

"Well why not?" asked Marge. "I wasn't really in the mood and Justine is here and willing. She's already stripped off and is just waiting."

"No I'm not. I didn't strip off. He pulled my pants down. Not me."

"Details," said Marge, dismissing the objection. "He didn't undo your top did he?"

"But I didn't know he would find me," came the protest, only to have that one also dismissed.

"You wouldn't dare," Justine decided. "I'd tell and you'd get into trouble."

"Tell? You'd tell everyone that we found you half-naked at our bedroom door wanting to learn about sex? Like you said, we didn't expose these little beauties." With that comment Marge released one of Justine's wrists so that she could reach over and fondle one of her breasts. From the look on Justine's face I don't think she found that an improvement to her situation.

I captured Justine's free arm and passed it to Marge.

"Here. Hold this again. I'll see how she responds to a little bit of touching."

With that I dropped onto the bed next to Justine. I hooked one of my legs over one of hers, helping to keep her pinned down. It also left my erection pressed against her, something she was very conscious off from the scandalised look on her face.

I dropped a hand gently onto her breast with Justine promptly starting to wiggle around and throw it off. With Marge holding her wrists and my leg pinning her down it wasn't going to happen. Still, things would go smoother if she didn't panic.

"Relax, girl. I'm just going to let you find out what it's like to have a man touching you. That's all." I was quite happy to lie to achieve my ends. Why not, if it made her happier about what we were doing? "I suspect that you're still a little too juvenile for anything more than that."

At that last statement Janine managed to look both relieved and indignant. While happy that I didn't seem to be intending to force her into anything she probably resented me inferring that at eighteen she was still juvenile. Pride will lead you where common sense backs off.

I took my time playing with her breasts. I stroked them and lightly massaged them. Kissed them and suckled. Her nipples were proudly erect and from the way she reacted quite sensitive to my touch. She was breathing slightly harder when my hand moved down her body, seeking a more intimate encounter.

"Oh, don't be silly," I scoffed when she made a squeaking sound and tried to twist away. "Haven't you done this sort of thing with your boyfriend? You'll find it feels the same. If you close your eyes you could imagine I'm him."

She was blushing and shaking her head. I caught on to her meaning and grinned at her.

"You mean you haven't done this with him? Obviously a loser and you should drop him for a more forthcoming type. I mean, it's not as though a bit of friendly petting actually obligates you to anything else. Like with us. Just because I'm being friendly doesn't mean that anything else will develop."

"Too friendly," she gasped out. "That's enough. You can stop now."

"I could but I'm not going to. If I stopped now you'd miss out on a few more experiences. Like this one."

I gently probed the area around her clitoris and she gave a muffled scream, keeping her mouth closed so she didn't shout the place down. Very considerate of her.

"Don't do that," she gasped out. "I don't like it."

"Don't like this?" I asked, my fingers touching down in the same area again. "Um, I'd have to say that that's a bit of a fib. You certainly seem to be reacting to it."

She kept on reacting (and protesting) as I kept on touching. After a minute or so I figured she was ripe to go.

"It seems to me," I observed, "that if your boyfriend hasn't been touching you like this then you've probably never climaxed this way before."

With that I gave a couple more quick touches and she climaxed, an astounded look on her face as it rolled through her. She was visibly shaking as she settled down after. Marge was quietly laughing. I glanced at Marge and gave her an inquiring look. She giggled and nodded enthusiastically.

I took hold of Justine's ankles and lifted her legs high and wide, moving between them at the same time. My cock was now hovering right next to Justine's slit and she had an excellent view of everything, not that she seemed to appreciate it.

"Wait, wait, wait," she was gabbling out. "You said you weren't going to, ah, do that."

"Calm down," I grumbled. "I've never seen anyone get so excited and upset over nothing. I'm just showing you what an erection looks like against you, that's all. I might spread your lips a little and just let you feel the head but that's nothing. Actually, the way your lips are pursed and pouting I don't really need to spread them. Watch."

I started gently stroking the tip of my cock up and down her slit, pressing it lightly against her lips but not really threatening to enter her. She relaxed a little (just a little) watching what was happening.

"If I was going to do more I'd press more firmly here," I told her, pressing a little more firmly against the opening to her passage. The head of my cock wasn't fully inside her before I could feel her hymen.

Justine was looking a little nervous, watching my cock pressing against her. That's when I gave a slightly harder push and she gave a startled cry as I popped her cherry and started sliding in.

"Justine," I protested, before she could say anything. "Why on earth did you press against me just then? You can't undo it now."

"Me?" She almost shrieked the word, fortunately drowning out Marge's laughter. "I didn't. It wasn't me. It was you."

I was shaking my head, giving her a sorrowful look.

"Not me," I told her. "I knew better. I guess it was just an instinctive motion on your part. Well, I guess it doesn't really matter. We might as well just continue."

I was already continuing, pressing firmly into her. Her passage was well lubricated, but tight, and I was needing a bit of effort to slide in. Her passage was closing around me and clinging to me as I advanced.

"No. I don't want you to continue. Take it out. And I mean now."

"Okay. In a moment. You do realise that now I've started entering you your passage needs to have me fully enter so that it's properly set up for future occasions."

"What? You're lying. I've never heard of that being a requirement for sex."

"You're right. I'm lying. Still, now that you've started it does seem to me that it will be best for you if I do fully enter you. Just watch. You can see how I'm sinking in. Stop worrying and start considering how it feels."

Finally the light dawned for her.

"I don't care how it feels," she exclaimed. "You've no intention of stopping, have you? You meant to do this right from the start."

I managed to give a helpless shrug, admitting that she'd caught me out. She wasn't happy.

"How could you do this to me? And you, you're helping him. I don't believe this."

Marge released her wrists, reaching down to cover her breasts.

"You might as well believe it," she said. "It's happening. You have to admit you were curious as to what your boyfriend wanted to actually do to you. That's why you were listening at our door. We're just showing you a little more than you expected."

By that time I was fully inside her, still pressing firmly against her, groin to groin.

"Seeing we're going ahead with this why don't you wrap your legs around my waist? You'll find that things go more easily that way and you can respond better."

"Do you seriously expect me to help you do this?" Justine demanded.

"Ah, yes. Why not? It's happening whether you agree or not so it's only sensible to make the most of it. It'll be an education for you and if you just follow instructions it should be an enjoyable experience."

"I don't believe you. You must have more hide than a rhinoceros. You're effectively raping me and say I should enjoy it?"

"As I said, why not? Make the best of the opportunities that come your way. Now, your legs."

I reached for her legs and moved them so that they now wrapped around my waist. Justine didn't try to stop me, apparently a little overcome with conflicting emotions.

"Assuming you've had some sort of education via the internet you know how it goes from this point on. I'll lead and all you have to do is move with me."

With that I started a slow easy movement. Justine just lay there for a few moments, letting it happen. Unfortunately for her the movement of my cock inside her passage started to get to her. I'd already got her aroused with all the touching and the earlier climax and now my administrations were building on that arousal. She'd have needed nerves of steel not to respond.

Once she started responding I slowly increased the length of my strokes and the tempo with which I administered them. She lost control very quickly, her hands clutching at my shoulders, digging her nails in. (Fortunately she had very short nails.) She also started sounding off, giving eager little gasps as she pressed up against me. I just happily did my part, banging away with a will.

There was no pretence to Justine's reactions. She just went with the flow, responding to my every effort. I dragged it out for as long as I could (which wasn't as long as I wanted) then finally cut loose, pushing her to another climax and having a nice one of my own.

I hustled Justine into the en suite so she could get cleaned up a bit. When she came out, wrapped in a towel, she looked around for her pyjamas. I looked over at Marge, finding she'd fallen asleep, her tipsy state winning out.

"Before you put your pyjamas on," I told Justine, "there're a few things I need you to do."

She gave me a suspicious look, clutching tight to the towel she was wearing.

"Seeing you're not a virgin it seems to me that this is a good time to practice a few things."

"What sort of things?" she asked, her suspicions rising.

"Oh, just a few experiments that you might find useful," I assured her. "For a start I'll get you to get on your hands and knees and I'll show you what it's like to be entered that way. After that I'll lie down on the bed and you can straddle me, controlling how I enter you. I'm sure that there are a few positions that will occur to you and we can try them out, seeing which ones you like."

"You're mad. You'll just do it to me again."

"Um, no, actually. My pistol might be standing but I've no more ammunition. All I can do is give you some helpful tips so that you can find out the sort of things you like. I'll tell you what. To start with I'll lie back and you can try straddling me and see how it goes."

I reached over and caught her arm, pulling her towards me, at the same time pulling the towel loose and tossing it to one side. She climbed up onto the bed, reluctantly, but she climbed up. I lay back and pulled her so she was lying on top of me, her full breasts pressing against my chest.

"Just sit up and then you can figure out how you're going to do this," I told her. I could sense that her curiosity was coming to the fore. I could almost hear her thinking, why not, what did she have to lose? She pushed herself until she was sitting straddling me, considering how she should start things rolling.

All I had to do was lie there and let her experiment. It might take a while but I suspected that I could keep her pre-occupied until I was recharged and ready to go again. It would be interesting to see her reaction when that happened.


Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers