BabySitter Thief

Story Info
Sitter tries to pinch something.
3k words
4.42
66.3k
39

Part 91 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

It was during the school holidays that my nephew, Colin, decided to spend a weekend with me. He did this because Uncle James is his favourite uncle and he wanted to spend some time with me. The fact that I have a very large high definition television set, plus an excellent broadband internet connection, was irrelevant. His bringing his X-box and connecting it to the television and internet was just coincidence.

I did play a few games with him, much to my sorrow. He was far more skilled at it than I was. He suggested I find other things to play with and connected with friends through the net. It was a trifle disconcerting. He'd be yelling something, I'd say what, and he'd point out he's not talking to me. I left him to it.

Colin is only ten and his mother insists that he go to bed at a set time. I may have stretched the time a little on the Friday but he was asleep by ten. He was also up by eight, playing more games.

I had him until Sunday, which meant that I was going to need a sitter for Saturday night. Colin carefully explained that he was quite capable of looking after himself for a few hours and he'd go to bed at the correct time. I carefully explained that he would look after himself at night over my dead body, literally so if my sister found out that I'd left him home alone. I arranged a sitter.

Not having children meant I didn't have a sitter on call. I did what any man in this situation would do. I asked a neighbour with kids for the name and number of a sitter and was given a couple. The first young lady apologised and pointed out that I'd left it a little late and she already had an engagement. I was luckier with the second call.

The second sitter's name was Kylie. Initially she turned me down, saying she didn't bother to babysit any more. I sighed and asked if she knew anyone else who would be willing to keep an eye on a ten year old boy for s few hours. She um'ed and ah'ed for a few moments then said that she'd do it. Her plans for the evening had just fallen through so she might as well as it would give her something to do. We arranged times and pay rate (outrageous, but I had no-one else) and I hung up.

I was relieved when Kylie fronted up as arranged. She was quite a pretty young woman, a redhead of about twenty. I introduced her to Colin and explained when his mother expected him to go to bed and when Colin expected to go to bed. She would have to handle the discrepancy as best she could. Then I got the hell out of there.

It was around midnight when I got back. I saw the TV was on with a game in progress and for a moment I thought Colin was still up. At that point the main character in the game got destroyed in a very nasty fashion and the sweet sounding contralto that yelled damn-it was not Colin. Apparently Kylie was amusing herself.

"Leave him dead," I told her, being answered by a shriek, Kylie not having noticed I was there. "Come and have some coffee before you leave."

She stood up, hand pressed against her breasts. (Very nice breasts, too.)

"You gave me a fright," she reprimanded. "I didn't know you were home. You should have called out or something."

"I did call out," I pointed out. "That's why you jumped and screamed."

"I didn't scream," she informed me. "I was just a little startled."

"Uh-huh. Coffee?" Trust me, she screamed. I know a scream when I hear one.

She followed me into the kitchen and I made the coffee while she told me how her night had gone. Similar to mine the previous evening, with the devious little brute finding ways to defer going to bed. Still, she did have him down around ten which wasn't bad going.

After we'd finished our coffee I opened my wallet and emptied it into her hands while she just smiled and accepted the largesse. Then things went a little sour for her. Her bag was sitting on the end of the table and she reached for it to put her hard-earned money away. She didn't have a proper grip and the bag slipped out of her grasp and spilled things all over the table. It is amazing how much stuff a woman puts in her bag.

Face red she started shovelling it all back in her bag. Spotting something that looked familiar I reached over and picked it up. It was a crystal dragon - a very nice specimen.

"Very nice," I told her, looking at the dragon, "but you really shouldn't carry him on your bag that way. If you have to carry it around put it in bubble-wrap. I have one like this and I know how much they cost."

I looked up at her as I was saying this and her face was now really red and she was biting her lip.

"Oh," was all I said, looking down at my little crystal dragon.

"No, don't say anything," I put in quickly when she opened her mouth. I didn't care if it was an apology or an explanation, I didn't want to hear it. I just wanted to sit quietly for a moment without strangling her.

There was silence for a moment and then she did speak.

"Ah, I guess I'd better be going," she mumbled.

"No."

"No?"

"I think some sort of penalty is called for, don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

I deliberately ran my eyes over her, lingering on her breasts.

"If you think I'm going to fuck you, you're mad," she snapped. "No way known."

"Get your mind out of the gutter," I told her. "I wasn't going to suggest any such thing. I was just thinking that you're still young enough to benefit from a good spanking."

"You're mad," she breathed. "Do you really think I'm going to let you spank me?"

"I have no idea," I calmly told her. "You may prefer that I tell everyone I know about the babysitter who pinches things. I'm sure your parents will hear about it soon enough. It's a good thing you don't do many sitting jobs anymore. I don't think many will be coming your way."

"You wouldn't."

"I think I would," I said thoughtfully. "It may help other people realise where little items may have vanished to."

"What? I've never. . ." Her voice trailed away as it dawned on her that now she had.

"You'd destroy my reputation," she said in a very small voice.

I shook my head. "Not me. You."

She was back to biting her lip while she thought this over, her shoulders slumping slightly as it dawned on her how badly she'd screwed up.

"Um, if I agree to the spanking you won't tell anyone?" she asked.

"Not even the police," I assured her.

"The police?" she yelped.

"I believe I hinted earlier that the dragon was expensive."

"Oh. But he's just a glass toy."

"No," I said, shaking my head. "He's an excellent example of hand cut crystal. A very high quality crystal, too."

I picked up the dragon in one hand and took her by the elbow with the other. She hadn't exactly said so but she was going to go along with the spanking. I steered her back to the front room, pointed to the couch and told her to sit down. After that I went and put the dragon back in the crystal cabinet.

Sitting down next to Kylie I took her elbow and gave a gentle tug, patting my lap at the same time. Reluctance in every inch of her body she leaned towards me, finishing up across my lap, bottom up. I flicked her dress up, revealing a pair of almost invisible panties. They seemed to consist of a very fine transparent mesh apart from some additional material to allow some discretion.

I gave her a couple of firm spanks, one on each cheek, more of a starter than a real spank. Then I peeled down her panties. Boy, did that get a reaction.

"Wait. What are you doing?"

"Baring your bottom for your spanking," I said innocently.

"You can't do that. Leave my pants alone."

"I've already done that," I pointed out, patting her bottom. "And, please, no arguments about your spanking. If you argue I'll have to add an additional penalty, probably insisting that you remove all your clothes."

"You wouldn't dare," she said, sounding as though she knew I would.

"I would and any more nonsense from you and that's what will happen. Understand?"

She nodded and stopped wriggling. I delivered a nice firm spank to her bottom, resulting in a nice red handprint. Another firm spank to the other cheek resulted in another handprint and a revolt.

"That hurts," she wailed, trying to push herself off my lap.

"Stop that," I snapped, swinging her back to her feet. "You do realise a spanking is supposed to hurt, don't you?"

She nodded, looking most put upon.

"Correct," I agreed. "And what was that last warning I gave you?"

"You want me naked? You didn't mean it, surely," she protested.

"Has anything I've said or done given the impression I don't mean what I say?" I gestured with my hand, indicative of her taking of her things. "Hurry it up. I don't want to be here all night getting this spanking done."

Face emulating a stop light she took off her clothes. I guided her back over my knee and proceeded with the spanking.

It was all I could do not to laugh out loud. Here I was with a naked young woman lying across my lap getting her bottom soundly smacked. Showing off everything she had in the meantime. Not that I was noticing, of course. Being a strict disciplinarian noticing such minor details was beneath me. And if you believe that I have a bridge I can sell you.

I could feel for Kylie. It wasn't just the pain but the humiliation and the helplessness, combined with the resignation over the fact that she'd brought this upon herself. She was weeping quietly by the time I finished and set her on her feet.

Now I'm not a brute. The poor girl was upset so naturally I took steps to comfort her. I pulled her back down onto my lap (she sat rather carefully, I'll admit) and held her, rubbing her back lightly to help calm her down. She calmed down after a while and sat up straighter, putting a little distance between us, glaring at me, even though her heart wasn't in it.

Seeing she'd moved back a bit her breasts were now on display, right there in front of me. I gave a mental shrug and brought my hand away from her back and onto her breast. Breasts, I should say, as my other hand just naturally came up and covered the free one. I started rubbing them gently, getting a feel for them, letting her nipples roll around in my palms.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, a demand that I ignored. I mean to say, it was quite obvious what I was doing.

"Will you stop that?" was her next demand and this one I thought I should answer.

"Ah, no, I don't believe I will just yet," I said, cupping her breasts and looking at them admiringly.

"I insist," she muttered, sounding slightly breathless.

"Are you sure?" I let one hand drop away, landing on her leg and sliding along the inside of her leg, moving up until I could feel the heat of her pudenda against the side of my hand.

"No," she exclaimed, so I promptly captured her breast again.

"What are you doing?" she half wailed.

"You said you weren't sure," I pointed out.

"No, I didn't. I was telling you not to touch me down there."

"What here?" I asked, my hand dropping down and this time closing over her mound. Really, if she didn't want me to touch her there she should keep her legs together.

"Yes, there," she said and I took that as a sign of approval and started rubbing.

"Oh my god," she said as realisation dawned. "You're going to fuck me, aren't you?"

"Most enthusiastically," I murmured.

"But I said no. I said you couldn't."

"Well, yes, I know that, but that was before you took off all your clothes. I thought that now you're naked you might have changed your mind."

She looked slightly stunned.

"I got undressed because you made me," she protested. "You know you did."

"And you knew this would happen even while you were undressing," I observed. "You know you did."

She opened her mouth to deny this but then shut it again. She'd known, alright. As soon as I took her panties down she'd known what was coming.

"Consequences," I murmured. "We live by them. Are you telling me no, you won't let me fuck you, or are you making a maidenly protest, one that you expect me to over-ride and take you anyway."

"You arrogant pig," she exploded. "What on earth make you think, for even one second, that I'd be willing to have sex with you?"

Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that her protests have only been verbal? Perhaps because she's still sitting on my lap, naked, with one of my hands holding a very nice breast while the other one is rubbing her pussy? Gee, why would this make me feel she might be willing? I mean, even though she's hot and wet and pressing herself firmly against my hand it doesn't mean she wants me.

"I guess it's just my natural arrogance and the fact that I want you," I admitted. With that I twisted her around and laid her flat on her back on the couch. Standing up I stripped. Isn't it amazing how fast you can get rid of clothes when you want to?

"I am not agreeing to this," she muttered. "You know I'm not."

"I know," I said soothingly. "It's just the beast in me coming out."

I eased one leg off the couch, leaving me room to settle between her thighs. Her lips were puffy and pursed, waiting for me. My erection was as hard as a rock, ready to oblige her. I leaned over her, brushing my cock back and forth along her slit, rubbing it against her lips. I finally settled into position, pressing against, then past, her pouting lips.

I leaned forward, moving into her. She gasped and pushed up against me, taking me and seeking more. She was tight and wet, a wonderful combination, her natural juices helping to ease my way down her passage, a passage that willingly yielded and then closed tightly around me, clinging to me.

I drove fully into her at the same time as my hands were seeking and closing over her breasts. I wasn't even all the way in before her legs came up and wrapped around me, clinging tightly and helping to pull me even deeper.

My god, for someone who wasn't agreeing to this she certainly knew what she wanted. Her arms were around me, clutching my shoulders tightly, while I started driving in hard and fast, with her responding just as furiously, gasping and pushing hard to meet me every time I drove home, her legs squeezing me, giving that little extra oomph to my thrusts.

Even while she was clinging and holding onto me she was protesting, after a fashion. It was a case of, "Oh my god, what are you doing to me?" and "Oh god, you're fucking me," and just plain "Oh my god," and "Oh fuck." Her voice went on and on, interspersed with gasps and cries of, "Oh, oh, oh", "ah", and some general appeals to god.

Eventually she lost all coherency just giving little 'uh' sounds each time I drove in, these seeming to rise in pitch as her excitement grew. I thrust and she responded, taking everything I could give her.

It reached the point which all things reach - the end. I found myself moving faster, driving in harder, needing to finish this. Kylie's eyes opened wide and her voice fell silent (which was a major achievement) and she shuddered as her climax hit her, helped no doubt by my own climax coming and my seed hitting her as well, deep inside her.

We just lay on the couch for a while but eventually Kylie made getting dressed noises and I let her do so, pulling on my own trousers as well.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" I asked her.

"I have a date. Why? I thought Colin was going home tomorrow afternoon."

"He is. I want you to come around anyway."

"Why? I said I have a date."

"Yes, but I want you to put him off and come around here. I'm going to paddle your backside and pussy until you climax and then throw you on my bed and take you until you beg for relief."

"Oh, wow. Your offer is almost irresistible," she scoffed, "but only almost. I'll pass."

"That's too bad. I was going to let you have the crystal dragon afterwards. I know you want him."

She gave me a nasty look. She was tempted, I could tell. She was also at a loss for words. I ushered her out the door.

"I'll be here all day tomorrow," I observed.

She stalked off down the drive, heading towards her car. I wondered if she'd be back. She was a woman. Damned if I knew which way she'd jump, but I was hopeful.

Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers