Babysitter's Daughter

Story Info
My son's babysitter isn't home, but her daughter is...
986 words
4
31k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I use an old friend as a babysitter for my youngest son while working which is a good arrangement. She lives close by and it's hard for me to trust just anyone with my kids.

One day I went to pick up my baby after work and the babysitter's daughter, who was about twenty years old, was there watching my son. It was a hot day out and she was dressed appropriately. She had on extremely tight shorts that barely covered her ample ass. Her pussy lips were clearly outlined but weren't quite at camel toe status. She had on a tank top that barely reached down past her tits, which looked to be at least a "D" cup. She didn't have a bra on, but they weren't sagging, just swaying slightly with each movement.

She caught me staring at her tits but didn't seem mad; instead she pretended it didn't happen until she caught me again. After the second time she asked if I wanted to see them. Of course I said yes as I walked closer. She lifted her shirt and her big beautiful tits were out in all their glory. She let her shirt rest just above her tits. She reached for my head and pulled me closer as my tongue and lips found her nipple. She held my mouth on her nipple as I licked and sucked it like a newborn.

She pulled one free hand up to massage her other tit, then pulled my other hand to her pussy. When I was within inches of her pussy, I felt the heat radiating off of it. When she placed my hand on her pussy, I rubbed a couple seconds before she pulled her shorts to the side giving me full access to her already dripping pussy. I rubbed her lips a couple times before slowly inserting a finger inside. Even with only one finger in, I could already tell her pussy was tight.

After a few minutes of this, she pushed my head down to her pussy as I slid my tongue inside, and then licked from her asshole to her clit. When I got to her clit, I flicked it a few times then sucked hard on it. She was caught off guard as a huge orgasm overtook her. As she started to come down, I let go of her clit and ate her soaked pussy. Slowly she moved into the sixty-nine position as she undid my pants and causing my rock hard cock to spring free.

She took me in her mouth and struggled to get all of me inside. I attacked her pussy with a new vigor as she sucked and licked me up and down. One of her hands was teasing my balls as she used the other to stroke me as she bobbed up and down on my shaft. I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and pulled her closer to my mouth as I licked her from her pussy to her asshole.

She had another orgasm and as she hit her climax, I pushed her off me as she rolled onto her back. I quickly moved around and pulled her legs up as I slide my entire length inside her in one stroke. She immediately had another orgasm as I began fast long strokes. Her big tits were bouncing back and forth and my balls were banging her ass cheeks. I could see the pleasure in her eyes each time I hit bottom inside of her.

She was moaning so loud I thought she would wake up my son. The sight of my hard dick sliding in and out of her put me in the zone and everything else was blocked from my mind. Her full Puerto Rican pussy lips stretched around my shaft each time I thrust into her and tried to suck me back in each time I pulled out.

She reached down and began pinching her clit as her next orgasm built deep inside of her. Within seconds she was cumming again as I kept stroking. After she calmed down a bit, she told me she was to sensitive to let me finish inside her pussy, but told me she would suck me until I came and she would swallow it.

She lay back on the couch and told me to fuck her throat. I wasn't sure how hard I could do it so I started off slow. She pushed me off and told me she really wanted me to fuck her throat. As I slid back inside her, I began fucking her mouth like it was a pussy. My entire eight inch dick slid in her mouth and down her throat and I was surprised she didn't gag at all so I continued as hard and fast as I could.

Within a minute or so I announced I was ready to cum. She sucked harder as my balls rested on her chin and she began swallowing causing my dick to explode in her throat. I didn't move as I was buried inside her and she continued to swallow everything I gave her. She was a pro at deep throating.

As I finished cumming, I pulled out but she held my softening dick in her mouth as she sucked and licked me clean without using her hands. When she was done, she allowed me to slip out as she licked her lips. She was completely naked except for the t-shirt bunched above her tits. We both stood up and pulled our clothes on. After we got dressed, we kissed and she told me anytime I wanted her pussy, it was mine to have. This was the beginning of a long friendship. I gathered my sons stuff as she woke him up. She gave me her cell phone number before I left and I've used it many times after that day.

The End.