BabySitter's Fantasies

Story Info
He caught her acting out her fantasies and decided to help.
2.3k words
4.27
81.8k
27

Part 118 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I had a small problem with my dog. He'd had a nasty little accident and had required some surgery (for which the vet charged like a wounded bull). He was now home and resting comfortably, recovering quite fast. The problem lay in the fact that if there was no-one around when he woke up he'd get anxious and express this anxiety by using the house as an extended toilet.

The problem wasn't too bad as in another day or so he'd be recovered enough to be able to stay outside where he normally resides. Unfortunately, another day or so didn't help me where the coming night was concerned. I had a meeting scheduled and I really needed to attend it, so it was a case of I was required to be in two places at once.

I tried to persuade my sister to come and dog-sit for the evening and she just laughed at me. She did deign to give me the number for her baby-sitting service and suggested that I call them.

I explained my problem to the service and they said they'd get back to me. A little while later they did just that, telling me that their Brenda was quite agreeable to sitting with my dog for a while. They told me their rates and I agreed, arranging a time for Brenda to arrive.

Brenda arrived and she turned out to be quite a petite young lass. Not that her lack of height meant she had a lack of a figure. She had all the curves required and had them in abundance. Definitely whistle-bait. I estimated her age to be about twenty, give or take a year. She was dressed for the current weather, which was hot, wearing a flirty skirt and a peasant blouse. She also had the sense to be carrying a jumper in case the evening turned cool.

I promptly had doubts as to her suitability. She looked efficient and sensible and was certainly old enough to be the responsible but what I was worried about was her size, or lack thereof.

"Um, I'd better take you through and introduce you to Charlie. You can give me your opinion as to whether you think you can handle him."

"I like dogs and dogs like me," she said happily. "I'm sure we'll have no problems."

I strolled through to the back room just as Charlie woke up and gave a large yawn. Brenda looked at Charlie, blinked, and looked again.

"Ah, where is Charlie?" she asked. "Is he hiding behind that bear?"

"Now don't go teasing Charlie," I told her. "He's a Great Pyrenees, an excellent companion and as gentle as a lamb. Seeing he's just woken up he needs to be taken outside and walked. Would you care to do the honours?"

She gave Charlie a thoughtful look, took the leash I gave her and clipped it on. She gave the leash a small tug and Charlie lumbered to his feet, probably standing as tall as she did and certain to be somewhat heavier.

I was quite relieved when she headed out the back door and Charlie demonstrated his lamb-like qualities. She took him for a short walk until he relieved himself and then broke into a run, encouraging Charlie to lope along next to her.

"He's beautiful," she assured me when she returned. "I'm quite sure he'll be no trouble at all."

I went to attend my appointment and eventually returned home. I sniffed cautiously as soon as I entered and was relieved to find no obnoxious odours, indicating that Brenda had managed to walk Charlie in a timely fashion. A glance in the back room showed Charlie curled up asleep and he'd probably stay that way for the rest of the night.

What I was missing was Brenda. I hadn't seen her in the front room or the kitchen and I wondered where she'd got to. Listening I could hear a voice so I headed in that direction. Surprisingly the door to my bedroom was open. Glancing in I could see Brenda sprawled on the bed, talking on her phone. I turned my head slightly to hear a little better.

"I mean it's an enormous bed. One of those great big king sizes. Not surprising as the guy is also king size and you should see the size of his dog. I tell you, this bed was just made for fantasies."

Another minute of saying nothing much and she then disconnected. I was about to walk in when she bounced off the bed and to my surprise bent over it. With one hand she flicked her skirt up out of the way, revealing a very nice bottom. And I mean revealing, as whatever sort of panties she was wearing didn't even start to cover her bottom. She was standing with her legs slightly parted and I could see a bit of multi-coloured cloth covering her vulva, but not much else.

I was going to cough and scare the hell out of her when she started up.

Her hand came down as she slapped her own bottom and she started wailing.

"No, no, you have no right to do this. I haven't done anything."

Her little protests were accompanied by Brenda spanking her own bottom, quite noisily, too. She apparently couldn't keep it up for long due to excessive giggling. She collapsed onto the bed, laughing her head off. She finished off by rolling over and lying back on the bed. Apparently she wasn't finished.

She lifted the front of her skirt and started massaging her pussy. I now had a clearer view of her panties and they had to be a pair of the tiniest I'd ever seen. She also started protesting again.

"Argh, you can't do this. This is rape. You're an animal. How can you do this to a poor little girl like me?"

Realising that I couldn't really let her imaginary friend rape her I finally gave that discrete cough. This was met with sudden silence, followed by a horrified shriek, with Brenda apparently levitating off the bed and onto her feet, staring at me with big round eyes.

I moved over and stood in front of her. Twirling a finger I encouraged her to turn around and when she did so I lifted the back of her skirt. She was standing with her feet apart, which was an error on her part, and my hand slipped between her legs and rubber her panties, not surprised to find them a little damp.

"Your little fantasy had a few mistakes," I said kindly. "Permit me to correct them."

I flicked open the button of the side of her skirt and encouraged it to slide down to the floor. Then my fingers slipped under the waist band of her panties.

"If you were being spanked," I explained, "then these would just naturally have been taken off first. Like this."

I very thoughtfully demonstrated the simplest way to pull her panties down, ignoring her little cry of protest. I turned her back to face me and she was blushing furiously, her hand protectively covering her groin.

"That won't help much," I told her. "Watch what happens when I bend you over my knee."

Suiting actions to words I sat on the bed and pulled her across my knee, face down, bottom up.

"As you can see I can see everything from this side," I told her, gently poking her pussy. It was plain to see that she'd already deliberately excited herself, with her lips pursed and wet.

"Of course, it's not unusual to strip the young lady completely when she's as delectable as you but I'll pass on that for now."

Then I brought my hand down to give her a firm spank. I actually got in another couple of spanks before she could find her voice through her outrage.

"No, stop, I haven't done anything. Why are you doing this?"

"I'm simply being a courteous host," I explained, my hand accidentally dropping a spank on her pussy, to the sound of a large squeal.

"Don't you touch me there," she yelled. "How is this being a courteous host? You're spanking me, for crying out loud."

"You were fantasizing about it," I pointed out, "so I thought that I'd help your fantasies come true. No need to thank me."

I gave her half a dozen more spanks. I think a couple of them managed to land on her bottom. That completed I swung her back to her feet. I took hold of her peasant blouse and lifted, telling her, "Arms up," as I did so. She lifted her arms, more by reaction that deliberate intent I felt certain, but that didn't stop me taking it up and off, leaving her clad in a pair of shoes. Apparently she hadn't seen the need to wear a bra and checking out her breasts I had to agree. Covering those beauties would have been a crime.

She very promptly did the old hand dance, frantically trying to cover her assets without the means to do so.

"You - Why'd you do that?" she demanded.

"Have you forgotten already," I asked, surprised. "It is your fantasy I'm enacting."

"What do you mean?" she asked, sounding rather suspicious.

"What did your fantasy proceed to do after the spanking?" I prompted her.

I saw the light dawn as she remembered pretending that she was about to be raped.

"But I don't want to be raped," she snapped at me.

"Well, yes. It's that not wanting that makes it rape."

Moving quickly I scooped her up and tossed her onto the bed. Then I very quickly stripped my trousers off, letting her see what was waiting for her. Once she saw her eyes went wide and she tried to scramble off the bed but I was prepared, landing on the bed next to her and pressing her down into the mattress.

"Argh, you can't do this. This is rape. You're an animal. How can you do this to a poor little girl like me?"

"Well done," I congratulated her. "I see you remembered your lines without a problem.

One of my hands closed over a breast while the other slipped down and darted between her legs, starting to massage her. At the same time I hooked my foot between her ankles and used it to drag her legs apart. They parted with suspicious ease, not that I'd suggest such a thing to her.

I kept teasing and touching, providing a little oral stimulation along the way. Brenda struggled and protested, doing her best to fight me off. Fighting me off might have been a bit more effective if she'd done something, anything, other than push at me with her hands. Maybe she was worried about breaking a nail if she tried anything more vigorous.

Deciding the time was right I rolled between her thighs, pushing her legs well apart, leaving her completely exposed to me. She promptly clapped her hands over her pussy, meaning I had to grab them and move them away.

Holding both her wrists in one of mine I used my free hand to line up and then eased forward, letting her see my cock first pressing against her and then starting to enter her. For someone who didn't want it she went strangely quiet as I started pressing home, just watching with wide eyes as my erection sank into her.

Fully inside her I just rested there, watching her. She simply stared back at me, not moving. Eventually she spoke.

"Y-you did it. I didn't think you would but you really did."

"Ah, no, I didn't do it," I said, smiling.

"What?" She looked rather indignant. "What do you call this?"

"A start."

With that I pulled back and drove back in hard and fast, with Brenda giving a startled shriek. Now that I'd started in earnest I started thrusting in hard, jolting her whole body with the force of what I was doing. She let out a few more shrieks but then she fell silent, needing her breath for her own exertions as she strained to match my thrusting.

For some reason I was just cutting loose, giving her all I had and taking my own pleasure, indifferent to how she was feeling. Not that that seemed to matter to her. Once she adapted to the rather fierce rhythm that I set she found her voice and started urging me on. The funny thing was that she wasn't urging me to make love to her or to go harder, but she was telling me to force her, show her who was in charge, effectively to be a beast and abuse her poor body.

So I abused her, thrusting in hard and mauling her breasts, breasts that she pushed urgently into my hands, even as she was arching her back and pushing up to meet my rampaging cock.

I was surprised at how long I was able to last with that sort of frenetic activity. I think the sheer eroticism of her fantasies coming true was getting to her and her excitement was being broadcast to me. I don't know who she thought was ravishing her but I strongly suspected it wasn't me. Did I care? Not so that you could notice.

I finally finished up in a big way, with Brenda screaming out her climax.

Brenda tidied herself up with a rather bemused look on her face, as though she was having trouble believing what had just happened. She was finally ready to depart and I reached for my wallet to pay her. She looked at the money and frowned.

"Um, you're fifty short," she said delicately.

"Excuse me?" I said with a frown. "That is what we agreed on."

"Yes, I know," she agreed, smiling, "but there's a surcharge for the spanking and rape."

I gave her a thoughtful look but I also reached for my wallet again, amused. She took the money and departed.

"Any time you need help with Charlie give me a call. I'll be only too happy to help."

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers