Babysitting - Finding the Stash

Story Info
Kara starts babysitting and makes an accidental discovery.
4.9k words
4.72
9.1k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/29/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a computer geek in high school. I was also involved in the theater. I didn't develop till junior year. Being short and flexible, a friend told me to become a flyer for the cheer squad. That's when I started getting the attention of boys. By then, I had focused on getting good grades and college. I got accepted just before Christmas break and decided it was time to focus on making money to pay for school. I got a waitressing job and was hoping to be a bartender. I was putting every penny away. But always looking to make another buck.

My mom told me that a couple in the neighborhood had asked if I was still babysitting. I babysat for years in the neighborhood; the money was good, but I wanted to move on, and the kids grew up. A couple had moved in and had two kids. They asked around, and my name came up. I figured, what the hell? I could make some extra money every once in a while. Besides, now I had nothing to do on a Friday night anyway.

The Wasserman's had moved in around the corner from my parents. It was close enough that I could jog there in 15 minutes. They had two kids, a two-year-old and a six-month-old. It would be a piece of cake. I went there at six to meet the kids.

Mrs. Wasserman greeted me, and we played with the kids while her husband was ready. She talked to me about school and asked me questions about what activities I participated in. We were both theatre people and spoke about different plays in which we had acted. She asked me why a girl my age had no plans on a Friday night. I explained my dealings with boys and my decision to focus on work and saving money for college. She thought that was a great idea. That got us talking about college. She mentioned how much fun she had in college. She figured I would have fun, too. We were laughing while playing with the kids. After we talked for a bit, she left me with the kids while she went and got ready. It was a test to see if they would be ok with me. Which, of course, they were.

I was lying on the floor playing with their two-year-old son when Mr. Wasserman came around the corner. I gasped when I saw him, coughing to cover it up. He was wearing a black suit with a blue tie. He had dark blue eyes and short brown hair. He was movie star-good-looking. He had a sharp, angular face and a muscular frame. He was over six feet and towered over me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I was still coughing, covering up my gasp.

"Yes, fine, just something hit me. Nothing to worry about." I went to stand up, and he offered his hand to help me. His massive hand grabbed mine. I felt like a little kid in his. I'm 4'10 and weigh about 90lbs. His assistance pulled me right up faster than I was ready for.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said as I stumbled a little to catch my feet, "I don't know my strength."

"It's ok," I laughed, "I look a lot heavier than I am."

"No, not at all. You look like the perfect weight for your height. Very proportionate." His eyes traveled up and down me. Something in me caused me to pose and stick my 32B chest out. I wore running shorts, a T-shirt, and a sports bra. I felt so hot having this Adonis check me out. "Do you work out?"

"I like to run, and one of the boys I dated often went to the gym. I tagged along. But since I dumped him, I just run now."

"You should keep working out. Your body is well-defined. You don't want to lose that muscle definition because some jerk mistreated you. If you want, I have the garage set up as a gym. You can use it when the kids go to bed."

"Oh, cool, thanks."

"Did my wife show you the house?"

"No, I was just getting to know the kids."

He reached down and grabbed the baby. "Joey, do you want to show... I'm sorry I forgot your name."

"I'm Kara," I said, reaching out with my hand. His massive hand enveloped mine.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Victor." He smiled while gently squeezing my hand. His touch was so soft, and I could feel the warmth in his hand. Just a touch from him had gotten me excited. I felt a tingle between my legs. Holy shit, keep it together. I concentrated on not blushing.

"So Kara, let me show you my castle," he grabbed the baby, "Joey, why don't you take Ms. Kara's hand and show her around." I don't know why, but seeing him carry his little daughter made me smile. Joey held my hand and led me from room to room.

The house was terrific. They had a basement with an entertainment center, a movie theatre, and a pool table. With a gym in another room. They had voice devices to control all the lights. Everything was top of the line. He explained the entertainment center and how it was routed through his computers. "We have a bunch of movie accounts, plus other movies stored for the kids on my computer's hard drive. You can access it all from any computer hooked to the WIFI. Do you know much about computers?"

"That's what I plan on studying in college. I am kind of a computer nerd."

"Oh wow, I don't know anything about computers. Do you play games online?"

"Yes, I play some, but I'm more of the programming and networking stuff."

"Oh, that's awesome. I should have you look at my system before the kids get old

enough. I'm sure it's full of holes."

"Well, I can if you want me to."

"Sure, please do. My brother set it up, and I have no clue about it. I just know I can watch any movie from my library on TV."

"Well, after the kids go to bed, I'll check it out and let you know."

"Cool, I'll pay you extra for your time."

"Oh, no need; I have fun doing stuff like that."

He stopped and turned, looking at me. "Kara, don't ever minimize your talents and time. If you have a skill someone is willing to pay you for, don't give it away for free."

I was kind of unsure how to respond, "Umm."

"Listen, I'm a businessman. One of the biggest mistakes people make is underestimating their talent. They charge too little for their skills. Always accept if someone is willing to pay you for what you do. Only give your time away for charity, even then, only when you are sure the people deserve it. I make a LOT of money. I'm not a charity. I'll pay you for your time."

"Well, you're already paying me."

"True, but that is taking care of these little ones. This would be extra work--extra work, extra pay."

"Okay."

He showed me the rest of the house. A backyard with an inground pool, hot tub, a pool house, and a huge shed. He described it as his workshop mancave. Then we went upstairs to the kid's bedrooms. He showed me how to set the monitor so I could listen from anywhere in the house when the baby was sleeping. Then, Joey's room had another monitor so I could hear that. His wife had an office upstairs, and there was another spare bedroom. He pointed down the hall to the master bedroom. Joey pulled away from my hand and ran down, pushing the door open.

Mrs. Wasserman was standing at a vanity in only her panties, drying her hair with a towel. I hadn't noticed before how shapely her body was. She had been in sweats and a loose T-shirt. I was now seeing her there half-naked, her long, athletic legs going up to her tight ass, which was very exposed in the skimpy G-string panties she was wearing. I could see her 34D chest reflecting in the mirror.

"Mommy," the little boy shouted. She turned and bent down, scooped him up. Then, seeing me, she adjusted the towel to cover herself.

"Sorry, babe," Mr. Wasserman said, "I was showing Kara the house."

She walked toward the door, adjusting. "No big deal. I'm sure Kara has seen women naked before in locker rooms and such." She handed Joey to him. "Why don't you take the kids down the stairs? I'll be down shortly. I just need a few more minutes to get dressed."

"Okay, darling, but honestly, I'm okay with what you are wearing now." He smiled and kissed her.

"Yeah, I'll be the hit of your office party in a towel and panties."

"Well, yeah, you are right. It is a business party. You should lose the towel." She laughed and went back to getting ready.

We went downstairs and continued to play. Victor showed me the kitchen. All top-of-the-line appliances. He talked to me about the kids' schedule, what they eat, etc. "The baby goes down around eight. Joey usually follows shortly afterward. He will watch a show. Usually, half an hour, then he fades. So pretty much by eight-thirty or nine, you will be relaxing and just listening if anything happens. Feel free to rent a movie or link your computer to the system and game. The password is on a piece of paper on the fridge. Real high security," he laughed.

"Yeah, I'll look at the system then and tell ya what I think."

"Just let me know when the kids go to sleep. I'll pay you extra from that point on until you tell me you're done. Deal?"

"Sounds good."

Mrs. Wasserman came down. She looked amazing. She wore a slinky blue dress with heels. The dress showed plenty of cleavage. The back dove down almost to her butt. Her tanned skin paired well with the blue color. I wish I could pull off a dress like that. I can't believe this was a mother of a six-month-old and certainly not a mother of two.

"Wow, dear. You still take my breath away," Victor said, adding a whistle. "All eyes will be on you tonight. Everybody will be asking you to be in the pictures. So they have a picture of the sexiest girl in the place." He walked over and kissed her. They looked perfect together--him a Greek god and her his goddess.

"You look incredible in that dress, Mrs. Wasserman. The two of you look incredible together."

"You can call me Jennifer, Kara. Mrs. Wasserman reminds me that I'm almost forty."

"Oh, you look much younger than that, Jennifer. I would certainly card you if I were waiting on your table for dinner."

"Thank you, Kara."

"That makes forty-six-year-old me an old man with his young trophy wife."

"No, sir. I would have accepted that you were in your late twenties," I smiled. "You both look so beautiful and young."

"On that note, we are headed out." They said goodbye to the kids and then headed out the door. I held the baby and stood with Joey as they walked to the car. I couldn't take my eyes off Victor's ass. Everything about him was so sexy.

I took care of the kids. Then, put them down for the night. I went to the Media room and sat in one of the big comfy chairs. I pulled up the monitors for the kids on the speakers and listened to them snoozing away. I opened my laptop and logged into the system.

I bounced around the wide-open system, making some adjustments and securing things here and there. I made a bunch of notes on the changes and numerous suggestions. I also secured the Wi-Fi, which was broadcasting out to the world. All in all, I spent close to two hours messing with the system. I noted everything on my notes.

I checked in on the kids. Wandered around the house a little. I saw all kinds of pictures of the two of them. They both looked so sexy. There was one picture of the two of them in bathing suits on the beach. Victor had chiseled abs, and Jennifer's bikini was skimpy.

I was getting horny. I decided to watch a movie to distract me. I searched for.MP4's. A ton of files popped up. All kinds of titles. Lots of kid's stuff. I started looking at folders. The movies were spread everywhere. I made a note in my work file to suggest organizing the system so files could be found more easily. I clicked on the movie "Vacation" and opened the main folder.

A bunch of titles popped up. I didn't recognize any. I clicked on a file that said "vacay 16 01." The file opened. It was a shot of a hotel bedroom with Jennifer lying naked on the bed. The pillows propped her up. She was smiling for the camera as she rubbed her fingers around her pussy. "I wish this was your hard cock pressing against my wet pussy. No, don't you get up. I'll tell you when I'm ready for you. You stay there and play with that stiff prick. Let me entertain you for a bit." Jennifer said to the screen. She moaned and squeezed her breasts, and rubbed her pussy. There was not a bit of hair anywhere. Her fingers danced around her lips. Shifting from rubbing her clit to stroking her labia. Her other hand squeezed her breast. She stared right at the camera.

I was enthralled. I was nervous to watch this personal video. But, I never really watched a real woman masturbate. A friend and I did it together once, but we just rubbed our clits till we came. This was the only way I knew how to play with myself. She was working her entire pussy. Rubbing and inserting fingers. She moaned and talked dirty. It wasn't just that. This was a beautiful woman whom I had just met. It was a private movie. I was overwhelmed by it. I was getting wetter by the moment. I continued to watch as she brought herself to orgasm. I was tingling inside watching. Her body rocked and shuddered. Then slowly stopped and became still again. She reached her hand up and sucked on her fingers. Licking them for the camera. Then she called out, "Get that fat cock over here and fuck me now."

Suddenly, Victor came into view of the camera. He adjusted her on the bed and pushed his rock-hard cock into her. She moaned and screamed as he fucked her.

Seeing him naked sent me over the edge. I peeled my running shorts off and spread my legs. I started stroking my pussy while watching them fuck on the screen. I imagined Victor shoving his cock into me. I listened to Jennifer talking as he pounded her. "That's it, baby fuck my pussy. Yes, Victor, push it deep inside me. Yes, baby fuck me hard." I mimicked her, rubbing my lips. Pulling them apart and working them apart. Spreading my pussy wide open and then running my fingers around it. My body shook at the sensation. I was leaking juices all over. I alternated like she did between rubbing my clit and running my fingers through my lips. I could feel the sensation building inside me.

I pushed two fingers inside myself like she had. I pumped them in and out. My pussy loosened and accepted them. The sensation was incredible. I bit my lip slightly. "Oh fuck, Victor, fuck my pussy," I said. The orgasm swept across my body. I shook as my pussy clenched on my fingers. "Oh yes, Victor, Yes." Images of him flooded through my head as my body rocked with orgasmic bliss. I was furiously rubbing my clit and pumping fingers in and out of my wetness. I came like never before. "Oh god, Victor fuck my dirty hole," I yelled as the orgasm ravaged my body. I was still shaking as the orgasm subsided. My body relaxed. I let myself collapse on the seat. I stared at the screen.

Victor was still fucking her. She was still taking that beautiful cock from that Greek god. Her breasts bounced as he pounded her. She screamed as she came again. He was ready to orgasm himself. He grabbed her tight and let out a loud moan. My eyes watched his beautiful ass as he fucked his goddess. He laid on top of her and kissed her deeply. They lay together for a few moments. They were talking, but what they said could not be heard. He slid off of her. She told him to stop and turn to the camera, so when she watched this, she could see his hard stiff cock. He stood there for a moment, facing the camera. He had a thick long cock. It glistened in the light. Jennifer reached down and stroked it a few times. Then she licked her hand. "I love the taste of our cum mixed. Other than you, that taste is the main thing missing when I watch these videos."

"Just the thought of you watching these videos will make me hard again."

"How else am I going to occupy myself when you travel? Find a pool boy? In the next video, I'm going to film you jerking off."

"Yes, mistress."

"Mmmm, bring that fat cock back over here and let me lick it off properly. Don't want anything going to waste." Victor walked over and stood in front of her. She licked and sucked his cock as it softened. He moaned and thanked her. "God, even your cum tastes good. I sure won the prize with you. Hot as can be, a long fat cock, a god in bed, and cum that tastes good."

"I'm glad you approve. Besides, you are the hottest woman in the world. I believe you are the prize. I am just your humble servant. "

"You serve very well. I'd never find a pool boy that could please me like you."

"I would love to see you train a pool boy to serve you like me. It would be interesting."

"When you have the best, why bother with another? He would be a toy to fill the gaps when you are gone. I'll keep my humble servant and enjoy his movies and a vibrator when he's away. Let me set up the camera so I can film my own video. For when you are in California next month."

Victor walked toward the camera, "Well, it will take a moment or two to get that set up. I..." he reached over and turned the camera off.

I stared at the screen. The image of him reaching toward the camera was frozen. I clicked and backed up the video to see his hard glistening cock. My mind flashed. I went immediately to the folder. I saw "Vacay 16 02." I double-clicked.

The image opened. Victor sat on the bed. His cock was half hard. He worked his hand along his shaft. Jennifer spoke from behind the camera, "That's it, baby. Work that cock. Get yourself hard and ready." My eyes fixated on his cock hardening in front of me. He worked his hand up and down the shaft. His entire body glistened. His muscular chest and his tight abs shined in the light. He smiled as his hand stroked.

I couldn't stop myself. My fingers dove into my pussy again. I had never masturbated twice in a row before. But watching him rubbing his cock sent me right into it. My fingers danced along my folds as his hand stroked up and down. I rubbed myself and squeezed at my breasts. His cock got harder. The shaft glistened. My clit was swollen and very sensitive. I forced myself to continue. He pumped his cock. Jennifer encouraged him, "That's it, long strokes. All the way up and down. Get your other hand in there and run it along your balls. Pour more oil on."

He squeezed the bottle. Oil ran down the shaft. He worked it onto himself with his hand. "Oh, that feels good." He said. She zoomed in and kept the picture just on his abs and his cock. He started pumping harder. "I'm getting close." He said.

"I changed my mind. I want to see you spurt in the air."

"Yes, my love."

Wow! My hand worked my pussy harder. Two fingers pushed in with ease this time. I watched his hand stroke up and down. I pushed my fingers in and out, trying to match the pace. I spat on my fingers and rubbed my clit. His hand sped up. He moaned. "Yes, work that cock, Victor. Fuck my pussy." I said. He pumped his hand and rubbed his balls. "Oh, fuck yes, Victor. Oh, I am so wet for you." I continued. Rubbing my clit, feeling my body tense. I held my breath. I watched his cock explode. White cum shooting into the air. "Oh, fuck yes," I screamed. My pussy exploded. My body shook. My Pussy clenched my fingers. Juices sprayed out. I had never been so wet. I spasmed and lost control. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, yesss, Victor."

I trembled and shook as the strongest orgasm ever came over me. Pleasure raced through every nerve in me. I could barely focus on his cock pumping out stream after stream of cum. I heard Jennifer's muffled voice in the video. But could not make out what she was saying. Finally, I was able to control myself again. My body relaxed. I caught my breath. I pulled my hand from my soaked pussy and looked at the mess on the leather chair. I was sweating. My shirt was pulled up over my tits. I lay naked, sprawled across the chair. One leg hanging over the arm of the chair.

I watched as Jennifer scooped up his cum and licked her fingers. "God, you look so sexy licking those fingers mixed with our juices," he said to her.

"I told you your cum tastes amazing. Our cum mixed together is the best flavor," Jennifer said.

I brought my fingers up to my lips and licked them. This was the first time I had tasted my juices. I felt sexy somehow. I pictured Victor watching me and mimicked every motion Jennifer made.

12