Babysitting with My Sister Ch. 02: Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ewan must have heard my noise as I saw movement from the corner of my eye and then felt his fingers wrap around my left hand there, intertwining with my own.

"Hi sis," he whispered next to me, "welcome back."

I knew that I was drunk. I didn't have the energy to question why he was there, or why he was now holding my hand for probably the first time in ten years. I just accepted it, like I accepted the fact that I had my left leg draped over his right one, feeling the warmth coming from this contact.

No, the only thing that I could concentrate on was what Alex was doing to me. I didn't try to sit up like Ewan was half-doing. I glanced into his face; his attention was now fixed on Alex. It was only now that I felt hands, her hands, begin to move up my legs. They travelled from my ankles, along the smooth, hairless skin of my shins, over the knees. The moment I felt the heat of them on my thighs, as they crept higher, I held my breath. I had never realised how sensitive I was there, but then, I have never felt anyone's fingers caress me there before. It was almost as if could anticipate where they were headed, but it seemed so agonisingly slow.

Alex's hands were soft, and at any other time this would have tickled but not now. I knew my legs were strong, dormant muscle under her touch but they were so relaxed now and receptive to every movement. I could feel the light pressure from each individual finger as they teasingly neared where her lips and tongue were still pleasuring me through the cloth which I knew was soaked through, a mixture of my juices and her saliva.

I felt the crotch of my knickers being slowly pulled to one side and now I could feel the hot breath from Alex's mouth directly on my flesh. It seemed regular, light breathing, unlike my own which was now laboured. In fact, I felt that I was not taking any air in at all as the expectancy rose in me.

The only things that had ever touched me down there were my own fingers. I had never been kissed by a boy (or a girl), let alone fingered by one and sex always seemed like something that happened to other girls, not me. I briefly recalled the pleasure I had given myself just a few hours ago but just knew that this was going to be on a different level.

I was not gay, I knew that I was attracted to boys but in this moment, I did not care that the first person to see me down there, let alone touch me, was a girl.

As I enjoyed this new sensation of the hot breeze, cooling as it touched the wetness, I felt the craving build in me. There was a promise of heaven near but Alex had paused -- why? I wondered if she was having second thoughts, or if I should think about ending this?

"Alex," I called softly, my voice surprising me with the raspiness I heard there, "are you...FUCK!!!!!"

Everything in my mind, any thoughts I might have been having, any slight doubts over this whole, bizarre turn of events vanished the instant her tongue made contact. It was a flick; she found my clit immediately and I felt it being attacked by this pointy, surprisingly firm organ. After the first "taster", she obviously liked it because the assault continued. As Alex's tongue repeatedly flicked at me, I was bombarded by waves of ecstasy, rippling up from there to the top of my head. I felt my eyes rolling back as I surrendered myself to this pure joy.

My entire body instinctively went rigid, my back arched and I felt her hands on my hips, holding me down. With one hand I was scrunching up the dress above my waist, pulling it higher, revealing more of my body. The other one was still holding Ewan's and I was squeezing it, hard. I didn't care if I hurt him, all I cared about was me, me, ME!

Alex's tongue was now slipping around my hard clit, in circles - this was unlike anything I had ever dreamed of before. She paused and I started to relax momentarily but she was just getting her breath as suddenly I felt her mouth encircle my sweet spot creating a vacuum as she began to suck me, pulling me into her mouth hard. All the while, she was somehow managing to keep her circular movements going around me with her tongue.

Her amazing tongue.

My hand jumped from my stomach to the back of her head, pulling her in as far as I could, not caring if she could even breathe or not. All I wanted in that moment was for this feeling to continue forever. My other hand, releasing my brother's, moved up to my chest. I slipped it under the front of the dress to my breast and I gripped my nipple hard, yanking it in time with the suckling motions I was receiving on my clitoris.

The orgasm that was coursing through my entire body was breath-taking, literally. Every part of me was erect, every muscle stretched tight, all the way down to my curling toes. I felt like I had been cumming from the second I had come to; wave after wave of increasing orgasms and I did not think that I could take much more of it. Alex appeared to be a machine, not slowing down as she virtually devoured me. I felt the tears in my eyes and knew that I would pass out again if this carried on much longer.

As if Alex knew my limit, she began to slow, releasing her tight mouth a little, her licks reducing in speed and strength until I was barely aware that she was still there. I was still gripping my breast and reluctantly, with one final slow tug of my now tender nipple, let go of it and dropped my hand, palm up to my side. Ewan was right next to me, his body just millimetres from mine. The hand dropped like a dead weight as it fell onto Ewan's groin. I subconsciously realised that his dress had been pulled up higher than his crotch, and the back of my hand led against the pubic hair on his balls. I didn't care that his scrotum was something I should not even be aware of, let alone touching - I was too spent to move and just left it there, feeling the warmth of his sack on my skin.

Alex's hands were still on my hips, under the skirt, now no longer holding them down but just resting lightly there, her thumbs softly caressing. I felt her move her face away from me a fraction.

I wanted to say something, a thank-you maybe but did not have even the energy for that.

Alex had one more thing for me before I could say anything. Sticking her tongue out once more, she took one long, hard last lick of my vulva, from the bottom to the top, sliding though my lips there, a channel on either side of her. Despite the tenderness I now felt there, this brought on one final, almost instantaneous mini orgasm that made me shiver all over, goosebumps seeming to appear from nowhere to cover my whole skin.

I led there, practically comatose. Any feeling of drunkenness was now gone, I was relaxed but my mind was racing at a hundred miles an hour. I seemed totally aware of every nerve ending in my body.

There was a movement at the end of the bed and I watched as Alex appeared at the bottom of my vision. She very softly kissed my patch of pubic hair before pulling herself up my body. As her face drew level with my chest, I saw her taking in the view there. My dress still gaped open at the front, revealing the slight cleavage I had, nothing compared to hers. She lowered her face and kissed this gully delicately, a butterfly kiss. She slowly came more into my line of sight, her face hovering over mine now. I could feel the weight of her entire body lower onto mine, her large breasts heavily pressing against my small ones.

I looked into her eyes, seeing the dark eye makeup there that I recalled applying myself just a short time ago.

"You are beautiful," she whispered, so quiet I doubted even Ewan, lying next to me, heard.

She kissed me then, a slow, probing kiss. This girl seemed to have the longest tongue, it was searching all around the cavern of my mouth, wrestling with mine. I could taste myself on her saliva, and I swallowed this down with relish.

We kissed for at least a minute, my hands now recovered enough to wrap around her, rubbing up and down her back, her flesh contained only by the straps of her dress, hot under my touch. My naked legs now folded over hers.

The body next to me moved onto its side, facing the two of us.

Oh my God, Ewan! I had forgotten about him, so caught up in my own pleasure. My brother had just witnessed his own sister get eaten out by some-one and just led there, watching. He must think that I am disgusting to do this with him there.

But of course, he did watch the show so must have enjoyed it at least a little. I wondered if he had been turned on, even a little. Or just too drunk to move.

It was at this point that I remembered what my hand had brushed against just minutes ago.

I turned my head to look at him, reluctantly breaking the kiss with Alex, who followed my gaze.

"Ewan," I asked, "what happened to the knickers we made you wear? In fact, what happened to you? Why are we all on the bed together?"

Ewan looked a little bashful.

"Don't worry sis, you were asleep. We haven't done anything either of us will regret, nothing illegal."

"But I am your sister, the older, supposedly more responsible one, and we shouldn't even see each other like this. I think I even touched your privates." I had to fight the urge to glance down there at that moment, not sure if I could handle seeing his penis in the flesh.

Yep, I was definitely sober now. I was also aware of Alex lying above me, the heat from her making me tingle again as I began to feel horny once more, I wondered if she could feel my erect nipples digging into her chest.

What was wrong with me?

"Relax Ellie, he had his turn before you."

My face flew back to Alex, then again at Ewan, sudden shame on his face. Or was that pride?

"Do you mean that he and you...?" I wasn't really sure if I wanted to finish the question that was now in my mind.

"If you mean, did we fuck? Then no. But I did taste his cock before I tasted you," Alex smiled. "I thought that you might have helped me but you were a good sister to him and passed out here instead. Shame really, I think that you would have enjoyed it."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Until today, I had always found Alex to be quiet, reserved and a little stand-offish. We had not talked for a few years, since we were kids. Now here I was, lying underneath her, juices still leaking from my pussy where just minutes ago she had given me the greatest pleasure I had ever experienced. My hands had subconsciously slipped down to her ass, and I was absent-mindedly kneading the large, fleshy butt, having hiked up her skirt. She apparently was also not wearing any underwear, just like Ewan, I thought.

"So, what happens now?" I asked, addressing both of them.

"Now," replied Alex with a wicked smile appearing on her face, "I believe that you both owe me. That means that you are mine, and I have some ideas.............."

12