Bachelor Party Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over at Steve I just smiled and said. "I'm in!"

"Now this is what a bachelor party should be about," Steve said as we all made our way towards the foot of the bed.

"Alright, on your knees boys. Let's see which one of you is the better cocksucker."

Steve and I got down in front of Joe, and Steve proceeded to take him in his mouth, slurping on his cock as he bobbed back and forth. Not wanting to miss out on the action myself I began rubbing Joe's balls as Steve continued to work his cock.

After several minutes of this Joe stopped him, and turned towards me. "Alright Steve, I think it's time to let Mike take his turn."

Not needing any encouragement I took his well lubed cock from Steve and began licking his engorged tip before slowly taking him into my mouth. Easing my way down the shaft, I pulled myself towards him until I had his entire dick buried in my mouth. Hearing him moan made me even more turned on and I began speeding up my rhythm.

Before long he had to pull me off him. "Fuck dude. You're gonna make me cum if you keep that up. I think we have a winner Steve!"

I couldn't believe what my friend was saying. Not only had I just sucked cock for the first time in my life, but now one of my best friends was telling me that I was incredible at it.

As I contemplated this Joe spoke up. "I need a little break guys, but I don't want the fun to stop. How about you two hop back up on the bed and 69 for me?"

Without hesitation I laid down on the bed and eagerly took Steve's dick in my mouth. As we both hungrily sucked each other's cocks I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying myself. More so than even the feeling of having my dick sucked, and sucked extremely well, I was amazed at how much I enjoyed having a cock in my mouth. As we relaxed into a more manageable rhythm I found myself focusing on using my tongue and lips to tightly work his shaft. As Steve began to moan I turned my focus to his balls, sucking them and rolling them around in my mouth.

Joe, staring down at us as we sucked each other, finally spoke up breaking our concentration. "Ok Steve, what do you think? You think Mike is ready to be initiated into our group?"

Reluctantly pulling myself from Steve, I questioned "what group?"

All I heard Steve say was "totally!" as he pulled himself from the bed and walked over to Joe. They whispered something to each other before they turned towards me and motioned for me to come to them.

"On your knees buddy." Without question I did as they asked, but as I went to suck them they stopped me.

"Not yet. We have little ritual we need you to take part in first." A bit confused about what they meant, I watched as they began stroking themselves, slow at first and then faster and faster. Before long Joe was moaning as he moved closer to me.

"Fuck, open your mouth Mike." By know I knew what was about to happen. Despite being a little freaked out, I'd also done far more than I could have ever imagined and I wasn't about to disappoint my friends. I did as he said and opened my mouth as I looked up at him. Positioning himself right in front of my face he stroked his dick a few more times before suddenly unloading all over me. The first few ropes of cum landed on my forehead, before he readjusted himself and I began to taste his warm gooey jizz as it slid down my tongue. Before I had a chance to spit it out, Steve moved closer and began vigorously stroking his cock. He let out a sigh as he exploded in my open mouth, thrusting his pulsing cock into me and pumping more cum straight down my throat.

With his cock stuffed down my throat, I had no choice but to swallow before he slowly pulled himself out of my mouth; my face and mouth covered in their jizz. "Fuck," was about all I could mutter as they looked on with smiles of approval.

"Welcome to the club dude!" Joe said helping me to my feet. "Now we'll take care of you."

Still in a daze, the two of them sat me down on the bed taking turns sucking my dick before I could feel my balls start to swell up in anticipation. "I'm gonna cum guys," I told them, as Steve took my dick deep in his throat. Within seconds I was unleashing a massive load, Steve swallowing all my cum without hesitation.

Covered in cum I fell back on the bed speechless. The two of them did likewise, and Joe gave my dick a slap before saying "thank God you were cool with that Mike! Steve and I had been needing to get off and honestly we were gonna do it with or without you."

"How often do you guys do this?" I asked, knowing that they couldn't have only done it a few times.

"Well," Steve responded "when we said we did it in college and a few times since we weren't being totally honest. We get together probably once a month and help each other out during dry spells. Sometimes we just need to get off, and it's a lot easier than bugging the wife, especially when she's not into it anyways."

"So, are you guys like bi, or what?" I inquired, trying to make sense of the situation.

"I don't think we would really classify ourselves as anything. Just buddies helping each other out who happen to enjoy sucking some dick" Steve explained.

"Ok cool. I guess I'm just I'm curious considering this was my first time." I wasn't sure what else to say, but I felt like I had to say something to make what just happened seem more real. "Thanks for including me though. I mean, that was really unexpected but I didn't hate it." I said.

"Nice!" Joe said. "We could tell you were getting into it. And sorry about all the cum dude, but we had to make sure you had the full experience. It'll make it that much easier next time."

"Next time?" I asked.

"If you want to," Steve interjected. "You're in the club," he said laughing. "We actually can't tell you how glad we are that you're cool with this. We've always kinda hoped to find someone else, so this is perfect. So, if you're cool with it all you have to do is ask, and we help each other out. No strings or questions asked."

"Wow. That's great, I mean, I'll have to keep that in mind."

"No worries Mike. But it goes both ways. So if one of us hits the other up, we do our best to make it happen. You think you could handle that?"

I paused for a minute before telling them yes, they could 100% count me in.

I had a million other questions I wanted to ask them but they both began cleaning themselves up, so I followed suit. After cleaning up my face and putting my clothes back on, I sat on the bed still trying to take it all in. Steve said he was headed to bed, which signaled the end of the evening.

"Thanks for a fun evening guys, I can already tell this is going to be a bachelor party to remember!" Joe said as we headed out the door to our rooms.

"Hey man, if that shit makes you uncomfortable at all just let us know. We were serious about what we said, but you can back out at any time."

"Actually," I started, "I'm glad that happened. I don't know why, or what it implies, but I liked it."

"No worries man! Like Joe said, it was gonna happen between him and I no matter what so I'm glad you weren't weirded out by it." Reaching his room, he said goodnight and headed to bed.

I was worried things might be weird the next morning, but Joe and Steve were completely themselves which made me far less anxious. We all had breakfast, some nursing far more extreme hangovers than others, before we grabbed our clubs and headed out for round 2.

To be continued

12