Bachelor Party Cuckhold

Story Info
A different ending.
3.9k words
3.64
102k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bachelor Party Cuckhold

A different ending

This should have gone into Non Consent or romantic couples. The man was sexually assaulted. But since the original was in Loving wives I've placed this one here.

This is a twist on the ending from the Story by "beatoffboy." Bachelor Party Cuckhold. I asked twice for permission to do this story but never heard back from him. His last story is from 15 years ago. Read that story first, it is an easy read. If you do not you will not understand this one.

I do not care about incubation periods or the facts. This is fiction I will only answer comments emailed to me. I had to add some information not known.

As my teenage daughter once said to me, "this is my world, and you are in it to serve my needs"

The Ending

When they were all gone, Sharon sent Marcia into her bedroom. She told me that if I ever cheated on her again I could expect more of the same. She then spent the night with Marcia while I slept on a wet couch that smelled like cum. When I woke up Marcia was gone.

Xxxxxxxx

Your goddam straight I'll never cheat on her ass, I am out of here.

I got up from the disgusting couch and my head hurt like an elephant had sat on it and shit down my throat. Sharon must have put me something in my beer to make want me compliant as I watched her fuck my 10 ex -friends.

I walked into Sharon's room where she was still passed out from her debauchery. I walked over to her nightstand and took the engagement ring I gave her and left her room and then snuck out of the apartment. I wish I had pictures to burn the bitch to the ground with.

Later that morning my phone started blowing up with text from Sharon and all my so called fucking friends as they were trying to contact me. As each came up I would block them. I went to my Facebook page and blocked Sharon and my friends. I changed my status to available.

I packed my bags and headed down to Pensacola for a week to get my head on straight. Monday I called my boss and told him I had a problem and I needed to take my vacation now. I wouldn't be needing it for the honeymoon anymore. He got really quiet, and said he understood.

My dad called, " Matt everyone is looking for you. Sharon is going crazy with worry. She said you two had a misunderstanding."

"It that what she called it dad. She had me sexual assaulted," screamed Matt into his phone. Matt explained to his dad what transpired over the past two weeks. Before ending the call, "Dad, don't tell her you got ahold of me I need time to think. And don't go and tell mom, she'll rip her eyes out."

"And thanks for calling I needed to talk to someone. I don't have any friends anymore. You always taught me to look at the situation, evaluate it, look at the consequences of my decisions and then act. His dad was crying for him, "I understand son, but don't do anything that will put you in jail. I will say I couldn't contact you."

Matt thought to himself, "I bet her parents are not going to be happy when they find out the wedding is off with less than a month to go. No refunds on that $50,000 worth of deposits."

All week long Matt went over and over in his head looking for ideas until he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

Monday he contacted Marcia, " Marcia this is Matt I am throwing a little party Saturday night at my house. How much do you charge?"

She replied, "Matt for you $500, normally it is $1000. Will Sharon be there? She is the best woman I have ever had." Matt smirked to himself and said, "oh yea she is looking forward to it."

"Be here at 8:30 sharp" and then he texted her his address.

He slowly contacted his friends and said he would like to get together next Saturday for another bachelor party. If they didn't show up he would contact each of their wives. He gave them a carrot by telling them that Sharon and Marcia will be there again.

Finally he contacted his best friend John. They have been tight since they were 5 years old. The men were told to be there at 9. His ex- best friend was the one that sat the original party up.

Then he texted Sharon to meet him at his house at 8 to discuss their future.

Boy life sucks he thought.

xxxxxxxx

Saturday night at 8:00 o'clock sharp there was a knock on the door, he opened it and Sharon ran into his arms when he opened the door.

Sharon was crying as se wrapped her arms around him, "baby I am so sorry please forgive me I overreacted. I am sure we can get past this together it was just sex. I was so stupid and mad I wasn't thinking straight when I saw you with that woman. I love you so much." Matt didn't answer.

Matt being 6 foot 3 inches tall and weighing in at 215 lbs., he outweighed her by 85 pounds. He pulled her arms behind her and locked handcuffs on her. He stuck a ball gag in her mouth. He then took her to his back office where he cabled tied her to his office chair so that he could push her around on casters when needed. She was screaming muffled by the ball gag.

At 8:30 Marcia showed up. And again as she gave Matt a hug he handcuffed her and took her back to his office and cable tied her to his other office chair and ball gagged her Marcia and Sharon sat there terrified thinking what would happen next.

At 9 all the guys showed up at the house. Matt shook each of his friends hands and told them to go into the living room and start drinking and get ready for the party to start. He hugged John and thought to himself, "you fucking backstabbing bastard."

After 30 minutes of drinking Matt ask, "is everybody ready?" "

"Yea," all the men yelled.

Matt went back to his office and pushed both women into the living room. The men were shocked by the sight if Sharon and Marcia tied up a gagged.

Matt said, "wait I'll be right back." Matt reached into the hallway closet and pulled out a semi-automatic shot gun. It looked like an AR-15 rifle. The magazine holds seventeen rounds.

He walked back in and pointed it at the men. John started moving towards him. Matt pointed the gun up above his head and pulled the trigger. John stopped dead in his tracks as the sheetrock blew out his ceiling causing it to fall to the floor. John pissed in his pants. Matt didn't tell them it was rock salt.

Matt stared with fire in his eyes, "now that I have all of your fucking undivided attention. John untie and cut the women from the chairs. Sharon you and Marcia sit on the couch."

"I am thinking of charging everyone one of you with sexual assault. Marcia, if we would have tied you up, or held you down then pulled off your clothes and did what you did to me while you were drunk I would be in jail for assault wouldn't I Marcia? If I stuck it in you that would have been rape. Is that the reason you didn't stick it in you at my party?"

Marcia lowered her head and nodded yes.

"Wouldn't we all be in jail if we did that to you, wouldn't we Marcia?" yelled Matt. Marcia nodding her head in shame.

"Now for you Sharon. Tell me how you just happened to walk into my party at that exact moment as my so call friends the assholes over there were holding me down and I was coming all over her stomach. How!" Matt walked around stood directly in front her, TELL ME HOW GODDAM IT!!!" She cringed as he yelled into her ear.

Matt walked back to the other side of the room and then spoke again, "from what I gathered from your and my mom you were pissed that they wouldn't leave your bachelorette party until you did. I guess you wanted to ride that cock carousel one more time.

"Oh by the way Sharon I just realized why you never mentioned to me that you were pissed the whole week before your little gift to me. You weren't pissed because your plan was working out just like you wanted it to."

"So you set this up to get your fun out of your system and have me to have to go along with it . But homey don't play that game."

"Also, you knew dam well I didn't stick it in her, but you wanted to make me a cuck by letting every one of my ex-friends fuck you."

"And you guys every time you look at me in the future you would know you got one over on me. I saw how all of you were laughing at me that night."

I shouldn't have been drunk off 6 beers. You must have given me some type of sex drugs to make me compliant. DIDN'T YOU, GOD DAM ALL OF YOU." Sharon was sobbing with snot bubbles coming out of her nose while nodding her head.

"Also guys that is count two of sexual assault. That's another 10 years for all of you."

"John you know me, would I have never allowed anyone to do that to you? John held his head in shame with tears in his eyes. What about the rest of my friends, are all of you happy now?"

"Last but not least to prove my point Sharon said quote 'you wouldn't stop removing your clothes until I came.' Every time I got close Marcia squeezed so hard I almost passed out. So that tells me this whole thing was premeditated."

Then came a knock on the door. "Come in," Matt yelled.

In walked two men. Matt explained that Joe there was his attorney and the other man a Constable.

The Constable walked around the room verifying their identity, "you have been served."

"Guys you have been given a restraining order not to come within a 1000 ft of me or have any contact or you will find your asses in jail."

Sharon was crying into her hands begging Matt for forgiveness.

"Joe thanks for coming out," said Matt shaking Joe's hand.

John said, "sorry in a low voice," as the men moved toward the door.

Matt yelled, "where in the fuck do you think you're going, the party is just getting started and he raised his gun and unloaded it again in the ceiling. You have two hours to vacate, but for now the party is just starting."

Matt pointed over to the baby monitor sitting on the table next to the couch, "ladies come out."

In walked in 9 of the most pissed off wives on the planet. Their husbands were terrified, cowering in the corner of the room.

"Now everyone in this room is going to really love this one," then Matt started laughing uncontrollably.

"Do any of you guys ever wonder why John is not married or dates? No, I bet you haven't, let me tell you. 5 years ago when he went to Thailand he picked up the most virulent form of herpes there is."

"And he had an outbreak and was infectious at the time of the party. Did you guys not see the sores on his mouth?"

"Have any of you had sex within the last 2 weeks with your wives? Gentlemen I wonder what your wives will have to say about that. Oh by the way be careful around your kids."

"Sharon I am sure I have it, and I am going to be tested tomorrow. If I got it, it was when you guys drugged and made me compliant as I ate your pussy full of everyone's come."

"Something else, this is being lived streamed to both sets our parents and to all your friends that have been ripping me apart for dumping your cheating ass. You're goddam sociopath, I am wondering what you would have done if you really had gotten pissed off at me."

"No! no! no,! Sharon screamed as she was looking around for the camera."

"Guys I am going to be leaving now. I'll let you know if I will be filing charges."

"John good buddy walk over here please. John walked over to Matt. You and Sharon sat this whole thing up from the start." He smashed John in the jaw, laying him out on the floor. As he came to, he kicked him in the nuts causing John to throw up.

"Matt standing over him, "that's because you don't have a wife. But I think you are the lucky one here judging by the looks on these wives faces."

"Marcia and Sharon," matt spoke with a smirk, " These wives are pissed I wouldn't want to be you.

John again apologized. Matt snarling grabbing him by the collar, "devour excrement and pass way.

John looked confused. John explained, "eat shit and die."

Matt reached back into the closet and pulled out riding crops and handed them to the ladies. Matt smiling and told them to have fun.

"I am leaving now. Traci," called out Matt, one of his ex-friends wives. "Would you mind locking up for me."

"Good luck Sharon and Marcia," as Matt got ready to walk out.

"Matt looked at the camera and thanked everyone for joining. He announced he would be turning the cameras off now, because he didn't want any witnesses."

"See you guys later."

"Life is getting better"

xxxxxxxx

4 weeks later

Mark was sitting down on the couch depressed looking at his test results showing he tested positive for herpes. There went his dating life. His mom cried when he told his parents and she threatened to kill the bitch. Matt had decided he didn't want to press charges because he couldn't face the thought of everyone knowing what they had done to him.

"Life sucks again."

2 months later

Knock, knock, knock Matt opened the door. There stood all of the wives of his friends. Traci asked if they could come in.

After entering the living room Matt stood with his back against the fireplace and was standing within reach of the poker if necessary.

"Matt," spoke Traci, "we are all so sorry for what happened to you. We just can't fathom what they were thinking. Maybe it was jealousy because you were more successful than they were and also got to fuck a good looking women. We know for a fact you would not allowed this to happen to them. Maybe Sharon was so beautiful they couldn't resist."

"And Sharon is a narcissistic bitch. We would have killed for a man like you when we were single."

Beth spoke up next, "we want our revenge also. Unfortunately what man would want us, 30 something year old mothers with kids and herpes. And look at us we are not raving beauties, and we have mom bods."

Mary spoke up, "we are proposing you fucking us and cucking our husbands for as long as you want to. We have told them all, we are going to fuck you whenever we want to and of course we won't tie you up and force you like our husbands did, it is strictly on a volunteer basis."

"We all talked about it and we will be doing things with you that our asshole husbands have only dreamed about, and we want to film it to show them later. We will block out the faces."

"And we have all been tested positive and have herpes also. So no danger of getting it again."

Matt thinking through his choices. "Won't your husbands divorce you?" he asked.

Traci was trying to compose herself as she seethed, "what woman wants a broke ass man paying alimony and child support and he loses all his shit. He will pay dearly if he tries to leave and not to mention all of them have herpes.

Beth came back again," we drew straws for tonight and Traci and I won, we want you to fill us up and we are going to go home and make our husbands eat our pussies with your cum in us. All our husbands are cut off until we fuck you. That way they will be ready for anything. We won't tell them they have been eating your cum until we are all not getting together anymore, deal.

Matt as always evaluated the situation and this time saw no outcome that he couldn't live with.

Traci walked up and kissed him, "the other girls want to help you get undressed this time and root for you fucking us." After removing his clothes the women gasp at his 8 inch snake.

That evening after the two girls were fucked and filled, appointments were set for the other women for the next 6 months.

Life was improving.

1 year later.

Beth was lying next to Matt, "did you hear John and Sharon got married? Sharon couldn't find anyone to go out with her and out of desperation she married his fat ass."

Matt laughing," I wonder how she is liking that 4 inch dick of his."

Beth rolled over with a devious smile, "turn on the camera and fuck me in the ass. I have never allowed my husband to do it. This will be the only way he gets to enjoy it."

Beth took his cock into her mouth making sure she was smiling into he camera for her husband.

Matt: "Suck it good for your husband to see. Your my slut now and forever I own you." " I coming," he yelled. There was so much of it cum worked its way around his dick and out of her mouth running down her chin and dripping onto her breast.

She took her finger and scraped it up onto the tip of it and stuck into mouth moaning while smiling into the camera.

Beth: Dam that's a lot cum my husband barely gets a teaspoon to dribble out.

Off camera Matt was just shaking his head thinking, "dam remind me not to piss this woman off."

Beth took his cock smeared the lube all over hit and then told Matt to give her his finger.

Beth: " Matt when your fucking me stick your finger in my ass at the same time."

Matt just shaking his head.

Matt had set up a two camera system to do split screen view of the fucking. One show POV shot of her ass and her facial expressions at the same time.

After a few minutes Beth orgasmed and begged Matt to fuck her ass. As he stuck it into her Matt asked, "how does it feel baby? Is it bigger than your husband's dick?"

Beth screamed, "oh hell yes. I can hardly feel that littler needle dick bug fucker size dick when he sticks it me. Matt dropped his camera laughing.

Matt started pounding into her tight rosebud. Beth started screaming I'm cumming. Make my ass yours. Matt fuck me harder. Make me your woman forever." Matt yelled, "I cumming into your ass Beth."

Beth looked into the camera and spoke, "Mike honey, I am coming home to tonight and will have you lick my asshole and then give you Matt's ass for sloppy seconds. I doubt if I will be able to feel your puny dick after Matt as gaped it for you."

Matt turned off the camera, "listen Beth are you sure you want to do this? I know how it feels to see someone fucking your woman. Those vision stay burned into you mind forever."

Beth looked at Matt and smiled, "it depends on how he behaves."

Matt thought to himself, "man, women are just mean."

Another year goes by.

Knock, Knock, Knock. Matt opened the door, "what do you want Sharon? You know I can have you arrested."

"Please " Sharon begged, "Matt I need your 8 inches."

"Why, doesn't John do it for you?" Matt smirked.

"Hell no, I can hardly feel the dam thing," whining Sharon.

Matt again evaluated the situation and saw no downside. "Only if you let me fuck you in the ass first."

Sharon out of desperation excepted and couldn't sit comfortable for the next week.

Matt thought to himself, "life is not bad."

Everything went fine for the next 3 years until Matt met a beautiful woman on a blog site that allowed people with this STD to meet. Her fiancé' gave it to her also. Matt told her all about his friends he had now and how it came about.

It was a sad time as he had to cut off all the wives so he could be in a relationship with his new woman. She told him his cock was only big enough for her, no sharing.

xxxxxxxx

They invited all the wives and their spouses to the wedding, including John and Sharon. He purposely danced with each woman except Sharon that he had slept with hundreds of times with over the years pressing his hips against them so their husbands could see them. His new bride wouldn't accept any invitations from the husbands.

Right before the night was over. He walked over to all the tables and saw how pissed the husbands were after their wives told them that they had probably swallowed a gallon of his come over the years.

He handed out all the USB cards of their sexcapades. "Ladies this is something to remember our times together over the past 5 years," smirking Matt. "Along with those memory sticks there is a web page address where I met my wife. There are a lot of men that I spoke to that would love to take on a family with kids that involves a good woman."

"Hey guys, I just wonder if any of those kids that your wives have had over the past 5 years are mine. The husbands looked at their wives as the wives just shrugged their shoulders and smiled, "as to say who knows."

12