Bachelor Party Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,363 Followers

"That's it baby, ever have one this big before?" he asked.

I shook my head no.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

My eyes darted to Gary. In my position big cock could not see my eyes. Gary was just staring with his mouth open. I knew he couldn't say anything or he'd give away that I was his girlfriend.

I nodded.

"Is my cock better than his?" he continued.

I didn't want to hurt Gary but I wanted to please big cock, and truthfully, it was better. I pulled my mouth off his cock.

"Yes," I said.

Big cock sat down and pulled my mouth with him.

"Suck it slut," he said.

I lowered my mouth back on his cock and started stroking it with both hands. I could hear the guys cheer me on. I was loving the attention. I wanted them all to see what a good job I could do.

Then big cock said, "someone get that thong off this slut."

I felt hands at my waist. As they pulled my thong down I raised my knees so they could take it off me. Now I was naked and on my knees. I felt hot, slutty, sexy.

I looked around. Some of the guys had pulled their cocks out and were stroking them. Big cock pulled his cock out of my mouth, I whispered as he did. I wanted that cock. He grabbed me by the waist and position my over his cock. I could feel the big head at the opening of my pussy. It was rubbing against my clit.

"Oh my god," I said. "That feels so good."

"He looked me in the eye and said, "You do it."

"Oh my god," I said. Then as I lowered myself on his cock, I moaned, then, thinking of Gary I moaned, "I'm so sorry."

I looked over at Gary. He had his cock out and was stroking it. I felt the big cock stretch my pussy. Watching Gary stroke. I came.

"Oh my god, yes," I moaned. I'd never felt anything like it. I never felt so full, in some ways it hurt, but it was a satisfying pain. I can't explain it. I just loved it. I loved this cock.

"What do you want," big cock said.

"I want you to fuck me," I replied.

"What will you do for me?" he asked.

"Anything," I whispered.

With that he lifted me off his cock. As he popped out of me I moaned.

"Please," I begged.

He put me in the carpet in my hands and knees.

"Trust me," he said. "You're going to get fucked."

I felt him again position that big cock against the opening of my pussy. I pushed back. With one strong stroke he impaled me with that monster. It hurt, it felt amazing. I came again.

"God yes," I cried.

I again noticed all the hard cocks around me. No one was paying attention to the screen. There were 2 women and eight men. They were taking turns with the women's pussies and mouths.

When I focused I saw a cock in front of my mouth. I tentatively reached out and touched it.

"Suck it slut," said big cock.

He pulled his cock back so just the tip was at my opening. I wanted it to fill me again. I moaned.

"Suck it," he repeated.

I guided the cock to my mouth. As I wrapped my lips around it big cock stuffed that thing back in me. I came with a whimper. I started sucking on the cock in my mouth as big cock fucked me. Each thrust pushed me into the cock in my mouth. Big cock kept pounding me.

"I'm going to cum," said cock in my mouth.

"Cum in her mouth," said big cock. Then to me, "Swallow it."

I'd never let Gary cum in my mouth. I stroked the guy in my mouth and felt him tense up. Jet after jet of cum filled my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but I couldn't swallow all of it. Some dropped down my chin. I licked him clean.

As soon as he pulled out another cock was in front of my face. I took it in my mouth. I realized that as long as I had big cock in my pussy. I wanted one in my mouth too. I wanted to show these guys I was sexier than the porn on the screen.

As I sucked this guys cock, I felt big cock pull out. I practically whimpered.

"Who wants to fuck the sluts cunt," he said.

I immediately felt another cock at my pussy. It slid in easily after being stretched by big cock. He tentatively took a few strokes. I wanted it harder.

"Harder," I said. "Fuck me!"

The guy started pounding me hard and fast. I was having trouble sucking on the cock in my mouth. The guy in my pussy didn't last long. He started to pmp furiously. I felt the hot cum shoot into my pussy.

"God yes," I moaned

I guess the guy cumming set off the cock in my mouth. I hadn't been paying attention. I had let the cock fall out of my mouth. Still holding it in my hand it was aimed at my face. The first jet hit my on the nose and cheek. The second landed on my tits. The hot cum on my skin felt good. It felt slutty. I felt slutty. I liked it.

I was flipped over on my back. Two other cocks were above me. One drove into my cumfilled pussy. One started to fuck my mouth. I could see Gary stroking his cock as the cocks ravished me.

There was a guy kneeling next to me. I reached out and started stroking his hard cock. He must have been jacking off because he didn't last a minute. He sprayed me with it cum on my tits and belly.

"That's it, paint the slut," I heard big cock say. I felt another cock start to cum in my already messy pussy. I came again.

A guy raised my legs and plunged his cock into me. I could feel the cum squishing out of my pussy as he thrust. It was dripping down the crack of my ass. The guy in my mouth started to cum. He pulled his cock out and came on my face and tits. I came again.

"Roll her over and get under her," I heard big cock say. I loved the way he took control. Gary never took control.

I was pulled on top of a guy. Now riding his cock I could look around the room. Some cocks were deflated. Obviously guys I fucked. A few were still hard including Gary's.

I felt myself being pushed forward. My chest now to the chest of the guy fucking me. I giggled inwardly that I was messing up his shirt with the cum all over my chest and belly.

I felt a set of fingers taking the cum on my ass and using it to lube up my ass. One finger, then two, then three. I grunted with each intrusion. Then the fingers were removed. I pushed my ass back trying to get them back. Something larger pressed against my ass. I realized big cock was trying to fuck my ass while I rode this guy's cock.

I'd never had anal sex before, but in my lust filled state I wanted it. I leaned all, the way forward to give him better access. I tried to totally relax. I felt the head of his cock spreading my asshole. I felt the tip pass the rim. That was the hard part. A few more strokes and he was buried in my ass.

The cock in my pussy and big cock started to pick up a rhythm. It wasn't long before I was grunting with every stroke. I felt the cock in my pussy start to tense up.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

"Cum in me," I said. "Give it to me."

Even with two loads of cum already in my pussy, I could feel his load inside me. The feeling of a third load of cum in my pussy made me cum again. Big cock started picking up speed on my ass.

"Ummmph... ," I grunted. "That's it, fuck me, fuck my ass, give it to me."

Big cock stopped moving. I felt him empty his balls into my ass. As he pulled out I felt the cum leak out and drip down my ass.

The rest of the night was a blur of cum, in my pussy, in my ass, in my mouth, on my face and tits. I fucked every guy there till they were exhausted. Except Gary. I was exhausted, but had never felt more alive and sexually satisfied in my life. I would have stayed there fucking until I passed out.

When they were done with me they turned to Gary.

"Good choice," big cock said to Gary. "This slut was really hot."

Gary gathered up my clothes and helped me to my feet. Wordlessly he walked me to the door.

"I'm going to help her home," Gary told the guys in the room. He got a bunch of hoots and hollers like he was taking me home to fuck me.

We drove home silently. Halfway home I said, "I'm so sorry." He didn't respond.

When we got home I didn't know what to expect. I thought he'd throw me out. I'd understand it. He helped me inside, and helped me in the shower. He then undressed and got in with me. He started to scrub the cum off of me.

Again I said, "I'm so sorry."

"Shhhhh," he said and kissed me.

After we dried off, he took me to bed and made love to me. Every time I tried to bring up the other night he shushed me and told me it wasn't important. I let it drop.

The day of the wedding came. I didn't want to go. Gary insisted. As we were entering we ran into big cock. Gary introduced me as his wife, and big cock as his boss. I was humiliated and scared. I hope his boss would not recognize me.

My hopes were dashed. "Nice to put a name to the face," he said.

"We're having a poker game next week.why don't you come?" He said to me.

I wanted to say no, but I knew I wouldn't. I liked the way he treated me. I loved being a slut. "Ok," I responded.

"Gary, you should come too," he continued.

""We'd love to," said Gary.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,363 Followers
12