Bachelor Party Gone Wrong Pt. 01

Story Info
The groom is out-gunned by his groomsmen.
4.4k words
3.85
75k
59

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,069 Followers

I was already pretty tipsy by the time we landed in Vegas. My groomsmen had done a good job getting me drunk on the plane, and we had even downed a few shots at the airport. I wanted no part in the traditional "bachelor party" extravaganza, but my best man insisted that we do it. I rarely drank, had only ever had sex with my fiancé, and had never been to a casino or strip club. The last thing I wanted was a stereotypical Vegas blowout, but my groomsmen had other plans.

At 28 years old, I was more interested in a low-key weekend with friends and family. Drinking beer on a boat was more my jam than doing cocaine off strippers in a limo. But my best man, Ricardo, thought differently. Ricardo and I were roommates and best friends in college but in the years since, he had moved to Miami. His life there seemed far different from my humble experiences in Nasvhille, where I lived with my fiancé, Charlotte. Ricardo regaled me with stories of clubs and cocaine, college girls and wet t-shirt contests, and quick trips to Havana and the Caribbean. According to him, he had so much "pussy" and "ass" in Miami that he didn't know what to do with himself. Ricardo had been far different in college, but now that he worked for an investment bank, he quickly adopted this fast-paced, big-money lifestyle.

My other groomsmen were a motley bunch. Logan was a guy from grad school who now lived in San Francisco; and Drew was my co-worker at a small tech startup in Nashville. Then there was Jared.

Jared was my 19-year-old step brother who annoyed the shit out of me growing up. When I was in high school, my mom divorced and got remarried to a man who was wealthy, handsome, and somewhat pretentious. His son—Jared—shared those traits. Even when he was in middle school, Jared bragged about his athleticism, grades, and boy-next-door good looks. Everything seemed to come easy to him. Not only was Jared valedictorian in high school, but he was also captain of the lacrosse team and first in the state in boys' cross country.

Everyone adored Jared, which is one reason I resented hanging out with him. Even though I was nine years older, Jared always seemed more accomplished and regularly beat me at video games, board games, and sports.

My fiancé, Charlotte, adored Jared, thought he was sweet, and insisted that he be a part of our wedding. Because she didn't have any brothers, she thought it'd be fun to have him as a groomsman. So reluctantly, I asked Jared to join my wedding party and invited him on the bachelor trip.

Ricardo insisted on planning the whole thing, which made me slightly nervous. Surprisingly, Charlotte gave Ricardo a "green light" that I could do "whatever I wanted" in Vegas, as long as it "stayed in Vegas." While I had zero interest in being unfaithful or doing anything crazy, Ricardo took this as a free license to do the most. He and the other groomsmen split the costs and off we went to Sin City.

When we landed at the airport, we took an Uber to our hotel on the Strip. I was thankful that Ricardo hadn't wasted money on a limo or strippers—yet—and that we got a good deal on the hotel room. We had a full, two-bedroom suite in the Aria Hotel & Casino with an amazing view of the Strip, including the famous Bellagio fountains below. The suite also came with a full bar, pool table, and in-unit Jacuzzi: the perfect bachelor pad for the perfect bachelor weekend...or so I thought...

_______________________________________________________________

After putting our bags away, we went down to the casino and bar to kick off the weekend. Jared wasn't old enough to drink or gamble, but Ricardo set him up with a fake ID from Miami. Thus, all five of us were ready to roll out into this vast and sinful playground.

After playing a little blackjack, Ricardo took us to an exclusive, VIP club, where he had somehow put our names on the guest list. There were several big-time rappers and semi-famous actresses that I recognized, and also a few gorgeous babes at the bar who caught Ricardo's eye.

Once Ricardo approached them, the girls claimed to be models. Although they normally wouldn't have given us the time of day, they seemed enamored by Ricardo's charm and credit card. He bought over $1,000 in drinks and bottle service for the table, so the sexy models decided to stay put and flirt with our table.

I have to admit that we were a pretty good-looking group of bachelors. At 6'3" with brown hair and green eyes, I've never had any complaints about my looks. I played intramural sports in college and continued to work out a lot after, which keeps me in shape.

Ricardo was also quite dashing, with dark, Latin skin and sleek, brown hair. At 6'1", he was lean, strong, and quite successful with the ladies.

At 6'2", Logan was slightly taller, stronger, and equally if not more attractive than Ricardo. He had brown hair, brown eyes, and a handsome jawline. Logan had been my best friend in computer science grad school and had recently hit it big in Silicon Valley. He was now working for Google's artificial intelligence division and raking in a sizable salary.

Drake was the newest addition to our group and I hoped that he would fit in. He was the co-founder and CEO of the small startup I worked for in Nashville. Although Drew was on the shorter side at 5'7", he was quite handsome with curly brown hair and rugged good looks. He also worked out a lot, which made his small frame toned and lean.

Then there was Jared, the baby-faced kid of the group. Although he was almost a decade younger than the rest of us, Jared was toned and ripped from lacrosse and cross-country. He had blond hair and blue eyes and stood at 5'11".

The models found it hilarious that Jared was only 19. "No way!" one of them said. "He already looks like such a stud!"

When Ricardo told them about our suite at the Aria, the girls sounded intrigued. "Do you have a full bar?" they asked.

"Of course!" Ricardo exclaimed, as he told them about the room. The combination of a full bar, Jacuzzi, and a pool table convinced the models to come on over.

Three gorgeous girls followed us to Aria after leaving the club. "Guess we'll have to double penetrate them," Ricardo joked, as he whispered in my ear. He was referencing the fact that we now had five guys and three girls.

The eight of us arrived at our suite and gave the girls a private tour. They loved the jacuzzi, full bar, and view of the Bellagio fountains below. "You must be high rollers!" one of them exclaimed.

Drew, who worked as a bartender in college, offered to make us all drinks. He made Cosmos for the ladies and Whisky Sours for boys—trying to get us all as fucked up as possible. It certainly worked, because in no time at all we were all incredibly tipsy.

"Is anyone up for pool?" Logan asked. We had all been staring at the pool table in our hotel suite but no one had offered to play.

"Great idea!" Ricardo replied. "But maybe we should spice it up a bit."

"What do you mean?" one of the girls asked.

"Do you remember when Prince Harry's nude pics came out?" Ricardo continued.

"Of course!" the girls said in unison.

"Well, wasn't he playing strip pool, or something like that, in a Vegas hotel room?"

The girls smiled and looked at each other before scoping out the guys. We were a pretty attractive bunch, but did they really want to strip naked in front of an entire bachelor party?

"You're on!" one of them said, drunkenly. Oh dear, I thought. What have I gotten myself into?

"Woohoo!" Ricardo said. "Let's do this!!"

_______________________________________________________________

Ricardo explained that there were too many of us to play pool properly, so we should probably divide into teams. We would divide into teams of two and play round-robin style. Every ball would correspond with a piece of clothing; and the team that loses would have to strip fully naked.

I chose Logan as my partner, since I remembered that he was good at pool. Ricardo then chose Veronica, a sexy Puerto Rican babe, to be his teammate. She was the hottest "model" of the group with voluptuous tits and an amazing ass, but I had no idea whether she was good at pool. The two other girls decided to team up, which left Drew and Jared as team number four.

The first game was me and Logan against Ricardo and Veronica. I figured that Ricardo was good at pool, since he was good at most things, but I secretly hoped that Veronica would slow him down. It was obvious from the get-go that all the drinks had taken a toll. All of us were clumsy and missed easy shots, but this made the whole experience much more fun. After I scratched the cue ball, Ricardo hit five balls in one turn. This caused me and Logan to remove our shoes, socks, and shirts. It was a steep penalty, but showed just how good Ricardo was at pool.

Logan took the next turn and similarly made five shots. The guys hooted and hollered as Veronica took off her high heels, pantyhose, and the top of her cocktail dress. Her massive tits seemed to spill out from her lacy, black bra. For his part, Ricardo did a strip tease as he pulled off his shirt and revealed his eight-pack abs. He certainly looked more toned than me and Logan, even though Logan was also boasted a six pack. It seemed that I was the least muscular of the shirtless bachelors so far and the only guy without shredded abs.

Like me, Veronica scratched on the next shot, which allowed me to place the cue ball wherever I wanted it. I lined up a shot and sank it in. Boom: one more piece of clothing gone for Ricardo and Veronica. She now took off her cocktail dress completely to stand in front of us in her bulging bra and matching black thong. Her shapely ass was a sight I will never forget. Meanwhile, Ricardo shucked off his jeans to reveal a pair of black, Calvin Klein trunks.

The moment of truth had arrived. If I made one more shot, Veronica and Ricardo would have to get naked. If I made two shots, this sexy Puerto Rican model would have to get completely nude in our hotel room full of dudes. Every member of my bachelor party now cheered for me to make it.

And sink it I did. My two shots went in and Ricardo and Veronica now had to strip completely naked. Because Veronica seemed a bit hesitant, Ricardo offered to go first. Singing a little strip-tease jingle, he slowly pulled down the waistband of his Calvins.

Even though Ricardo and I had lived together in college, I had never seen him naked. I knew he was quite popular with the ladies but had no clue what he was packing in his shorts. Now, Ricardo was about to show off his manhood to everyone in the room. While the guys were laughing at the hilarity of the moment—and waiting excitedly for Veronica to get naked—the girls seemed genuinely intrigued by Ricardo's strip tease.

As Ricardo danced to his little song, the waistband of his Calvins dropped lower and lower. It slid over what looked to be a pretty thick and sizable cock that just kept going and going as his briefs sank to the floor.

"Woohoo!" one of the girls yelled, as she looked at his dick. Hanging down a solid 5 inches soft, it looked thick, meaty, and uncut. As the first one to get naked, Ricardo clearly had no problem showing off his man meat.

"Take a nice, long look ladies! Some people say that I'm a grower not a shower, if you know what I mean," he said, winking.

The ladies laughed as they secretly imagined Ricardo's dick getting bigger and harder. I tried to push that thought far from my mind because Ricardo's soft dick already looked to be about as big as my firmest erection. Although my fiancé and I were happy with my average five-incher, Ricardo matched both my size and thickness with his big-swinging softie.

"You're turn, babe," Ricardo said to Veronica.

The voluptuous Puerto Rican babe licked her lips as she stared at Ricardo's dick. She then turned around and unclipped the back of her bra. Although we couldn't see her tits because she was facing away from us, Veronica threw her bra to the floor. She then slowly turned around, giving us a show that we would never forget.

Veronica had the most gorgeous breasts I've seen outside of porn. They must've been twice the size of my fiancé's and far more stunning. I even started to get hard in my pants just witnessing her beautiful body. But before I could gawk too much, she also shucked off her lacy black thong, revealing a shaved and perfectly shaped waistline. I would've done anything to get a shot at her pussy right there.

"Woohoo!" Jared cheered.

"Looking good, babe!" Drew added.

All the guys were immensely pleased by this sexy in-suite show. We had certainly done well for ourselves for a first night in Vegas.

________________________________________________________________

According to Ricardo, the rules of the game were that once clothes came off, they couldn't go back on. So now he and Veronica were butt-ass naked for the foreseeable future. Still shirtless, Logan and I were only allowed to keep wearing our shorts and underwear.

The next game was Drew and Jared versus Cindy and Maddie, the two gorgeous models. While Veronica was the most stunning of the trio, Cindy and Maddie were also downright sexy. Cindy had long, brown hair, red lipstick, and sexy glasses that accented her perfect face. Maddie had more of a traditional cheerleader look with red-blond hair, a huge chest, and a very shapely ass.

The girls were horrible at pool, especially compared to Drew and Jared. I knew from my teenagers that Jared exceled at everything he did, and pool was no exception. We also had a pool table in our office in Nashville, so I knew that Drew had some pool skills too.

The boys made quick work of the girls and finished the game without removing a single piece of clothing. Now these two sexy babes had to join Veronica and Ricardo in nakedness.

I couldn't believe that Ricardo had convinced three gorgeous girls to strip completely naked in our hotel room. Our bachelor party was going swimmingly! As Cindy and Maddie stripped off their underwear, they joined Veronica in showing off their abundant tits, firm, flat stomachs, and smooth-shaven vaginas. All three of them looked immensely fuckable, and I didn't even care that their tits might've been surgically enhanced. The fact of the matter was that all three were way hotter than Charlotte, who was quite attractive but had more subdued girl-next-door good looks.

The guys were so busy clapping and cheering for the girls' strip dance that we didn't realize we were supposed to play another game of pool. Satisfied that the game had ended with the girls all naked, we had forgotten that the winners were supposed to play a final match. But even in their drunken state, the girls remembered and pleaded for us to play one more so that at least two more guys had to show their cocks.

After seeing Ricardo's massive manhood, I was a little worried to show my own. It wasn't that I was small down there; I just wasn't huge either. My softie hovered between 2 and 3 inches depending on how cold it was, which is fairly average. I figured that all my other groomsmen were the same size and that I was definitely bigger than Jared, who was nine years younger. I just preferred to keep my dick in my shorts instead of comparing it to Ricardo's humungous softie.

The final match was much more intense than either of the previous two games. I knew that Drew and Jared were good at pool, and Logan and I were already three pieces of clothing down. Since I was the groom, I kicked us off by hitting five shots. Now Drake and Jared were on the same playing field as us by having to lose their shoes, socks, and shirts. Drew was nicely toned for his short, 5'7" frame. The girls applauded his big biceps and washboard abs. Meanwhile, my step-brother Jared looked like a total college hunk. I hadn't seen him shirtless in quite some time, but he had evidently kept up with his cross country and lacrosse in college. Every muscle on his torso rippled with definition, which made him look less boyish.

Drew shot next and I was sure that he would sink one in, but the alcohol must have affected his shot. He didn't pocket a single ball. With Logan taking over, I had a good feeling that we might win. And sure enough, Logan had retained his hustling ways from grad school. He easily pocketed two more balls: sending Drake and Jared into total nudity.

The girls expressed their disappointment that they wouldn't get to see the groom naked, but Ricardo joked that the night wasn't over yet. Drew and Jared then pulled off their pants to reveal their underwear. Drew wore tight boxer briefs that showed off a decent package on his small, athletic frame. Jared wore plaid boxers that showed no bulge at all. Thank god, I thought to myself.

As the older of the two, Drew offered to strip first. I couldn't believe that the CEO of my company was stripping naked in front of us, but I also considered him a bro and a friend. As he shrugged off his boxer briefs, the girls whistled and cheered.

Drew revealed what looked to be about four inches of flaccid dick. Like Ricardo, he was uncut, but the thickness of his meat was surprising. Although Ricardo's softie was bigger than Drew's by an inch, Drew's was noticeably thicker. My friend and co-worker had a big, thick, uncut dick.

As the girls marveled at the girth of Drew's manhood, Jared started to shuck off his boxers. No one even paid attention to him because they were so enamored by Drew—until Maddie screamed.

"Holy fuck!!" she yelled. "LOOK AT HIS COCK!!"

All heads turned to Jared, who had previously been ignored. My little, 19-year-old step brother was now standing butt-ass naked with a bonafide snake swinging between his legs.

This young college jock not only outsized Drew but was even bigger than Ricardo. His massive shaft hung down nearly 7 inches—completely soft—and was almost as thick as Drew's. I was mortified that this little punk had such a horse-hung piece of meat. It immediately made me even more resentful that Jared was so good at everything and was so beloved by all. He had been beating me his entire life and now blew me away in the dick department as well. The kid I had always derided as my "little" stepbrother had turned out to be not so little after all.

In that moment, the models were lustfully staring at Jared's cock and comparing it with Drew's and Ricardo's. This little stud, nine years younger than any of us, had outclassed us all.

________________________________________________________________

There was awkward silence now that strip pool was over. Logan and I had technically won, but it seemed that Jared might have won even more. The three models fawned over him and asked to take a picture with him and his dick. He said that the girls could take as many pictures as they wanted and do whatever they wanted—as long as they stayed the rest of the night!

But before Jared could abscond with all three babes to his bedroom, Ricardo had one more idea. "Why don't we do body shots?!" he declared.

The girls and guys readily agreed, but we needed to set the rules first. Since the girls outnumbered the guys, it was decided that every girl could do two body shots. But because it was my bachelor party, they each had to do at least one body shot off of me.

I was thrilled that these naked babes would have to lick salt off my body and couldn't wait to do the same off of them. The only problem was another of Ricardo's other brilliant but terrifying ideas.

Leading up to the weekend, Ricardo and the other groomsmen bought me four pairs of leopard-print thongs. They told me that I had to wear them at all times all weekend, and that they'd be used to help get girls into my pants. Once chicks heard about my underwear, they'd want to see me take them off and offer to buy me shots.

It sounded like a stupid idea but I was powerless to object. The other guys insisted and even checked my underwear before the casino to make sure that I was wearing them. Now, in order to get a body shot from these three naked babes, I'd have to reveal my leopard-print thing to the entire party.

somebody123
somebody123
1,069 Followers
12