Bachelor Party Panic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think right now we have enough problems."

"He says there's good money in it."

She just breathed for a few moments and then said. "Whatever you want to do, Tim. I'll support you."

"Ok. We'll talk about it later."

"You're going?"

"I ordered female strippers not a dude. I doubt Dahli will actually be there."

"If you see him I don't want to know about it."

"Ok. Are you coming?"

"No. I have to talk with Karen."

"Ok. I'll see you at the alter."

...

I arrived at the place and it looked like everyone who ever worked for Domino was there, even those who weren't in the business anymore. Domino was holding it in a strip club. The event was as much a promotion for his business as a party for me. I was outside, getting ready to go in when Domino stopped me.

"Ok man, you have to give me an answer. Hands on or hands off?"

I was about to answer when Domino had to take a call. "Yeah... Yeah... Oh, he's right here. You want to talk to him?... Hold on." Domino pressed mute.

"It's one of those girls from that freaky party."

"What does she want?"

"She wants your number. I know you're getting married but should I give it to her?"

"Which one is it?"

"Hold on.... Hello... Yeah, may I have your name?... Yeah... Melissa? Ok Melissa, let me ask him?"

Before Domino could even address me I said "Tell her to come out to the party. I'll give her a show for free."

"Say what? This party's for you and you going under the hood?"

"For her, yeah."

"Oh, does your sweet Sarah have some competition. See, I knew you just needed to get some pussy. I knew it."

"Yeah, yeah. Ok Nostradamus. Just tell her to get out here and tell her to hurry up."

Domino relayed the message and then asked me again if I wanted the girls to fondle, and or suck, and or fuck my brains out.

"If that girl Melissa shows then yes."

"Oh yeah. That's what I'm talking about. ♫Cause you a freak. Yeah. Just keep on the down low. Your girl at home ain't gots to know.♫"

I always wondered how he could just flow right into singing. "You have my gear?"

"What? Oh, yeah. In the truck."

"If she shows up, I need you to cut out all the talk about a bachelor party. If she comes then this is just a party. If she asks you, then my bachelor party is somewhere else."

"Nobody's going to tell her you getting married. I know what I'm doing. This isn't my first time you know."

As the party progressed a lot of the standard stuff happened but it was hands off. That didn't mean that they couldn't touch me, it just meant I wasn't going to touch them. It was funny too since I knew all the guys in the crowd and I knew the girls stripping for me. There was one fresh face but I think I can remember passing her in the hall once so she wasn't completely new to me.

They brought me on stage and did the tease and put their tits in my face. Everything was pretty much what any guy would get at a strip club save for the fact that out of the corner of my eye I could see one of the guys and one of the girls fucking against the wall. That sort of thing would never fly at a normal party but since we were pretty much all in the business and this was a private party for just us, the normal strip club staff just left us alone.

Then everything changed. I heard Domino on the mic announce Melissa had arrived. There were loud cheers and my sister entered the room and was almost completely overwhelmed by everything. I made my apologies to the girls who were working on me as best I could since I never talked in the mask. I was a bit afraid that one of the other guys would scoop her up but I made it to her. I put my arm around her and she was timid at first but I made it clear that all I was doing was protecting her and showing her around and she relaxed.

I got her a drink and we sat at a table while the strip show with occasional pussy licking continued on stage.

"So, I heard you sort of liked me."

I nodded.

"It might sound crazy but I just sort of wanted to come by and see."

I answered her using sign language. If case you didn't know that I could use sign language, well, now you know.

PSA: On that note, there are millions of hearing impaired people who live and work near you everyday whose only real form of communication is sign language. Remember, Sign is a real language and isn't just English through gestures. It is as different from English as Chinese which is why people who only speak sign may not want to communicate through writing, which is of course English and thus a second language to them. Maybe the next time you decide to learn a second language, consider Sign. You never know, you might make a friend, hear a really good joke that stays with you, or even find the love of your life.

Anyway, I answered her in Sign.

"Oh! You can't speak? Can you hear?"

I nodded.

"Oh, wow. I didn't know that. So then this is really the only kind of work you can do."

I'd have to school my sister later on the fact that no, if someone is mute they don't have to become a stripper to find work.

I listened to my sister give me some pleasant chat but since I wasn't talking in return she might have gotten the impression that I wasn't interested so I took her from the table over by some free space where some of the others were dancing and I danced with her. I could only imagine what was going through her head. She knew I was a stripper. She saw me fuck two other girls and had to assume I'd fucked many more though that wasn't true. She could see clear as day, well, not really clear since the lights were down but pretty clearly that now there were three couples fucking. Did I say couples? One girl was getting fucked while she sucked another dude. It was shit like that which kept me from any of the previous company "picnics" as Domino liked to call them.

Anyway, my sister had to know what kind of party this was. But she was here. She had to know what might be expected of her. But she was still there.

As I danced with my sister I happened to bump into Angel. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure Angel just found me in the group and bumped into me on purpose. She was sexy and more than once she sort of dropped the hint that she was interested but of course I was on the road to matrimony. But Angel would not be denied tonight. I guess in her mind this was her last chance since she knew I was getting married and had gotten the memo that if someone named Melissa showed up then it was all hands on deck.

Melissa was a bit timid but started to acclimatize to the raunchiness of Angel's approach. My cock was about to burst out of my pants, as baggy as they were, when I saw Angel go to kiss Melissa and my sister took the kiss.

"Ah yes. Everyone take a look. It's happening." Domino boomed over the speaker.

Angel got her breasts out and my sister went to her nipple and started to suck. I was going to get to fuck my sister. I was pretty sure I was going to get to fuck my sister. I didn't even feel I needed to apologize for it. She was my sister. Instead of feeling like I couldn't fuck her, I felt like I was obligated to fuck her. I had a right to fuck her. She was my sister and her pussy belonged to me. That may sound twisted but it was an honest reflection of what my feelings were telling me.

Angel then started to try to get my mask off. I tried to stop her but she berated me. "Get your tongue out at least. Come on."

I unzipped my mask in the back but I didn't take it off. I folded it up so that my mouth was free and Angel gave me a kiss. Not to be out done, my sister gave me a kiss as well.

Now, angel kissed nice. For that matter Sarah kissed nice too. But kissing Melissa was something truly amazing. I don't know if it was just that I was kissing my sister but it was setting off fireworks in my brain.

"Give them some space guys. Back off." Domino saw the escalation of events and was trying to push them forward.

Angel pulled at my clothes as I continued to passionately kiss my sister there on the ad hoc dance floor. My cock was freed and Angel started to work me over. I didn't mind. With Melissa there I knew I was going to fuck someone. I reached down to pull up Melissa's skirt and discovered that she had no panties on. She came to fuck. She liked what I had given her before and she wanted more.

I continued kissing her but directed Angel to lick my sister's pussy. She did so gladly and then I stopped kissing my sister and moved to lick some of her pussy as well. This didn't turn out as well as you might imagine but not to worry. Everyone at the party made way for us to get to the stage area and my sister was on her back and I was licking her pussy as best I could while Angel pulled more of my sister's dress off so she could suck on her tits.

That didn't last long and Angel was on her back sort of wanting me to lick her too. At the same time some other girls were at least reaching in my direction so they could run the tips of their fingers along my muscles. I moved from my sister's pussy to Angel's pussy and started licking. And then, as soon as I moved, the girl who was stripping on stage lowered her pussy over my sister's face and formed the sixty nine with Melissa.

"Give it to me. Don't make me wait." said Angel.

I did as she asked. I got my cock which another girl named Margo was stroking into position. Great cheers went up as I started to fuck Angel on stage but I looked over at my sister and knew that was the pussy I really wanted.

"I knew you'd be good. I said the moment I saw you. Remember." Angel was enjoying herself I guessed. In practically no time at all she was cumming all over my cock. I took that as a sign of a job well done and then move to the next pussy.

I'm not sure, even now looking back on everything, why I did what I did. I suppose I was just in a fucked up place and to me it made sense. I moved over to my sister and even though she couldn't see me with a pussy in her face, I lined up my dick and started to fuck her. Another cheer. The crowd, half of whom were fucking or masturbating at this point, all approved. And then I realized that even if my sister knew it was me, her brother that was fucking her, I didn't care. She was getting fucked, and didn't even know it was the guy in the mask that she specifically came here to see. I could have been anyone. Thankfully I wasn't just anyone, I was me, but she didn't know that. I would need to keep her pussy near me in the future.

I was fucking my sister and my mask started to annoy me. If it were fully zipped up I'd be fine but just flopping around, it was tedious. So I figured, fuck it. I took it off. Even that got a cheer from the crowd. Just imagine if they knew they were getting a real life incest show. I kissed the girl who was getting licked by Melissa. I forgot her name. (Sorry. If you're reading this. Sorry. You were a very good kisser and a great fuck once we got around to it but sorry.)

Eventually I pushed the girl out of the way and before my sister could even see who I was I was kissing her. The magic of that moment. I was kissing her and fucking her at the same time. It was so nice. I mean it.

And then the kiss ended. She bit her lip and opened her eyes. At first it seemed like my face just didn't register to her. The girl I pushed off of her moved in for a kiss and sort of hinted that she wanted my cock next. I wasn't ready to cum, no where near it, so I figured I'd keep my sister close and fuck a couple of other pussies. And hey, there was Angel who was still close by. I got her to lick my sister a bit and she happily did just as I asked.

I fucked the other girl nice and good and I just felt really happy to see my sister embracing sex with other women. What was wrong with me? I didn't care. I was happy, she was happy, and I knew I wanted to fuck her some more.

On my way to fucking my sister some more I got distracted by another girl who wanted some of my soon to be off the market cock. I didn't fuck every girl in the place that night, far from it in fact, but I don't think I quite remember exactly how many since it was more than I ever thought I would.

So, it was something like three or four, but it might have been five girls I fucked. They were all nice. Yes. Of course ladies. I love you all. When I got back to my sister she was in some kind of fourway with some other girls. The other girls saw me and parted and there on the stage, I stood my sister up, put her back up to the center pole, raised her knee in the air and got my dick in her.

I kissed her passionately and it was remarkable how little observant she was. Then the kiss broke and in her mind it finally clicked as to who was fucking her. There was a brief moment of panic in her eyes as she looked at me and then looked at the crowd around us.

She sort of tried to hide her face. "Why?" she whispered to me.

"I'll tell you later."

"We can't..."

"We are. It's done. Just enjoy it."

"But..."

"Don't make a scene. Trust me. Do you trust me?"

"Ok."

"Say yes."

"Yes."

"Louder."

"Yes!"

"Louder."

"YES."

A cheer went up and I let my cum fill my sister and she was helpless in my arms as her own orgasm threw her into a spasm.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I think we have a winner." said Domino.

The party went on for a bit after that but high point for me and Melissa was over. We sat together a table but we didn't talk. We had a couple of drinks and Melissa just sat there motionless as a couple of different girls came over to give me token blow jobs just to say they blew me once before I got married. I wasn't hard, or anything so it hardly mattered.

At some point I knew I needed to get home and Melissa did too since I did have a big day the next day and all. Melissa just did as I asked when I got her ready to leave and Domino came to see us to the door.

"Oh, boy. You must really like her. Taking her home?"

"Yeah. It's about time."

"Remember baby, it ain't the walk of shame, it's the walk of triumph."

"I'll remember that." said Melissa.

We got a taxi and then the shit went down.

"That was your bachelor party?"

"Yep. How'd you like it?"

"They told me you found out about Sarah but I did not expect you to pull something like that."

"Sarah was cool with it."

"I really don't think she's going to be cool with it."

"Fine, then tell her what happened. Tell her everything that happened."

"Everything?"

"Yes. Everything."

"That's not fair. I did not go there..."

I leaned in and kissed her. She sort of recoiled but with there not being anywhere to go, she just accepted the kiss and we made out for a bit.

"What the hell was that?" she asked when the kiss ended.

"What? You came to that party specifically to fuck me."

"I went there looking for..."

"For me."

"You... you were... and you were getting angry with Sarah?"

"She didn't know it was me any more than you did. It hurt me a lot to have to fuck her at a bachelorette party that was supposed to never happen."

"Oh, god and it was my idea. Sarah was against it at first but I pushed her."

"But it'll all be better now."

"How do you figure that? You just fucked..." she suddenly realized the driver might be able to hear her so she turned to a whisper. "You just fucked your sister."

"You fucked me first."

"I didn't..."

"So you were just going to fuck a random stripper and you watched, ney, you encouraged my future wife to cheat on me."

"You came in me. That's just so, beyond something. You know. You need help."

I figured I'd test this. I had a hunch. It was just a gut feeling but I was going to act on it. I pulled out my dick.

"Go ahead." I said.

"Again?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"But?"

"Go ahead." I encouraged. Then I added "Suck it. Suck it. Suck it. That's how it goes right?"

She took a moment to compose herself and then she went for it. She started sucking my dick. My sister gives really great head but now that I had her on board I wasn't going to stop there. She had no panties so I pulled her to me to kiss me and she straddled me in the back of the taxi and my dick went right in. It was such a beautiful, thing. I could stay in her forever. It was just that nice.

"Is that what you wanted?" she asked.

"It looks like it's what you wanted too."

"So what are we going to do? You're getting married tomorrow and you just fucked like a thousand girls back there. How many women have you fucked? How long have you been a stripper?"

"I've been a stripper for two years so I could pay for the wedding. Before Sarah's party I never touched any of my customers or my coworkers for that matter. After Sarah and you literally fucked me over, I basically said fuck it. I'm going to get some pussy and Sarah is going to have to be ok with it or the wedding is off."

"Wow. But what are we going to do about this." She meant the incest situation.

"Do you like it? Be honest."

"I do. That sounds crazy but I do."

"I do too. I think that as long as we like it then it's ok. I'm ok with it. It was so weird at first but I'm ok with it now."

"Yeah. But you're getting married."

"Sarah will just have to accept this."

"You're not going to tell her, are you?"

"I told her no secrets and no lies."

"I think you really should keep this a secret. I won't tell her about the party and you just please never tell her about this. Never tell anyone about this."

"Since you asked nicely I'll leave it to you to tell if we ever do."

"And you're getting married so..."

"Why does that mean we have to stop?"

"Because..."

"Right, because cheating on my wife is worse then incest."

"You really want to keep fucking me?"

"Don't you want to keep fucking me?"

"I don't know. Maybe not if you're married."

"Then the wedding's off."

"Don't say that. This marriage means everything to Sarah. The party was my idea. Don't punish her."

"But you won't have sex with me if I'm married."

"Ok. But you can't tell anyone. Promise."

"I've had to make so many promises recently. And tomorrow I take vows."

...

The wedding happened and I was now married. Everything was perfect and Karen was super polite to me since she knew that I knew she had sex with me, not to mention some random stripper, and really didn't want her husband to know about it. My sister was back to her super playful self after a good night's sleep. And my wife was just so happy to finally have the perfect, super expensive wedding done. I even got to reminisce in my mind about when I fucked Molly as she passed me during the ceremony.

The long, looong day was finally over and it was time for the honeymoon to begin. We drove out to the villa that we rented in near total silence. Once we got there I unpacked out bags and we settled in but really we were both so exhausted that we just crashed. Sarah fell asleep still in her wedding dress and I wasn't long to follow.

The next morning, after a proper breakfast, eh, um lunch we got around to discussing consummating the marriage.

"Are you sure you'll be up to it with just me? Do I need to call someone in to help us?"

"And out come the horns."

"What do you expect Tim?"

"Then why'd you marry me?"

"Because I love you."

"Then you know we have to do it at least once to make the marriage stick."

"I know. I know that. I'm just asking if you'll be ok with just me or if you need a little help."

"Honey, if you think I need help then you call in who you want so long as it isn't another guy."

"Why can't it be a guy?"

"Simple. I'm not ok with it. You were ok licking another girl but I'm not ok with some guy."

"Will any girl do?"

"Baby, this first time we don't need anyone else. It can just be you and me. In fact, for the rest of the marriage it can just be you and me."

"Are you sure?"

"What are you getting at? Are you jealous?"