Bachelorette I won't Forget...

Story Info
A bachelorette party takes a steamy turn.
3.7k words
4.68
42k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never have I ever had sex in a kitchen," Kim says and the room erupts in laughter. To my surprise, the rest of us - including Andrea, the bride to be - all must have done this, because we take a drink.

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on - Andrea, what the hell! I've never heard that story," Miranda yells, playfully smacking Andrea's arm. Miranda is Andrea's childhood friend. She and Kim grew up in Andrea's neighbourhood, and I could have sworn there were no secrets between them.

Andrea is blushing and I can see that she's getting drunker as the night goes on. Her friends, after all, know a lot about what she's done over the years, and asked just the right questions to make her drink as often as they could. "I don't know if I should tell this story..." she says.

"What if we all go around and share our stories? Will you tell us yours, then?" Kim asks. Miranda and I nod.

"Fine, I guess..." Andrea says. She's not normally this shy - I'm really curious what her story is going to be.

"I'll go first," Miranda says. "When I was with Kevin - "

"Ew," Kim jumps in.

"Yes, ew, Kevin," Miranda replies. "We decided to try and spice things up one night by having sex somewhere new. We looked up some new sex positions to try and started doing it on the counter. It was fun for a while, but then I put my hand into the butter dish, which killed the mood pretty quickly."

Everyone laughs.

Kim tells her story next. "A few years ago, I brought this beautiful guy home from the bar. But I hadn't washed my sheets, so I made him come to the kitchen with me. I pretended it was because I was super kinky, but really I was just embarrassed that I hadn't cleaned my room."

Miranda laughs and then looks at me. "Okay, Jess, your turn."

"Well, there have been a few too many times to count," I say, trying to keep it vague. I barely know some of these girls. "But let's just say that a counter is the perfect height to go down on someone, and it doesn't hurt that the mat in my kitchen is really plush."

"How scandalous!" Kim squeals. The other girls laugh.

"Okay, Andrea," Miranda says. "Your turn."

Andrea turns bright red and says, "Uh, well, I don't know if I shared this story with you, but a few years ago I brought somebody home from the bar. She was a bit more, um, adventurous than I normally am, and - "

"Wait, wait, wait - you brought home a woman?" Miranda asks.

Kim's face is shocked, so I can tell she's thinking the same thing. I have to admit that I'm also pretty surprised. I'm openly queer - Andrea knows this, of course, since I came out when we were in college - but she's never mentioned this experience to me.

"Yeah," she replies, looking extremely uncomfortable. "It was right before I met Jake which clearly got pretty serious after." She points at her engagement ring.

"Damn, Andy! I didn't know that about you." Kim says, smiling.

"Me either! I guess we have our next question, then," Miranda says. "Who's hooked up with a woman before?"

I sigh and take a long drink. Andrea and Kim both blush and do the same. I can't believe that people are still scandalized by this. It is the 21st century...

"Okay, wow, I had no idea. I need all the details, please." Miranda says, looking at us expectantly.

Andrea is still blushing, so Kim jumps in.

"Well, I had a few threesomes over the years, which were really fun. I never thought I would find myself sexually attracted to women, but once we started I got really, really into it..."

Andrea has finally stopped blushing. "Yeah, same," she says. "I had never seen this happening for myself, but then I was tipsy at the bar looking at somebody beautiful out of the corner of my eye, and the next thing I know we were kissing in the cab on the way to my place."

Miranda looks at me, waiting. "Well, I'm queer, so..." I trail off. I probably won't say more than that.

Miranda looks at Kim and asks, bluntly, "What did you do during the threesome?"

Kim looks right at her and answers, "All of it." She takes another sip of her drink and continues. "At first I was a bit uncomfortable. I didn't really know what to do, and wasn't sure what I wanted to try. But she was really attractive and we started slowly. By the end of it, well, there wasn't much I hadn't done..."

"Wow," Miranda says. She takes a big sip of her drink.

Andrea is nodding. "Obviously I'm really happy with Jake and I can't wait to get married," she looks down at the ground. "But part of me feels like I didn't really get to explore that side of myself."

"Have you talked to him about this?" Kim asks.

"Yeah, a bit. I don't think he would be interested in having a threesome or doing anything in a group, but he did say he wouldn't mind if I did it on my own. In fact, I think the idea turned him on a little bit..." Andrea is blushing again and clearly deep in thought.

I take this as my cue to refill my drink from the big bottle of wine on the coffee table. We're renting an apartment in the city, and I can see the watermarks from past parties staining the table like the rings of a tree. If you count them all you can probably estimate how many bachelorette groups have been here before.

"Wow," Miranda says. "Have you thought about doing it at all?"

"I don't know," Andrea says. "On the one hand, I really, really enjoyed myself that night. It was some of the best sex I've ever had. But on the other hand, there haven't really been any chances to do it, and I don't even know where I would start..." She pushes her long, red hair away from her face and I can see how flushed she is. I wonder if she's getting turned on talking about this, like Miranda clearly is. For someone who's never had sex with a woman, Miranda sure is asking a lot of questions...

"What did you like most about it?" Miranda asks.

"She was really, really good at oral..." Andrea answers immediately.

We all start laughing.

"Honestly, I've never met a man who could make me cum as fast as I did during those threesomes. Her fingers and tongue were magical," Kim adds, taking another drink of wine.

Now I'm starting to get turned on too. I can feel myself growing warmer all over, the blood rushing to my lower body. I did not expect this conversation, and these women are all beautiful.

"What about you, Jess?" Kim asks. "Do you have any steamy stories to share with us about your experiences?"

"Nothing in particular," I say. "But I do agree that some of the most amazing sex of my life has been with women."

Everyone nods except Miranda. "And I've never even kissed a girl!" She says, pretending to cry. "I feel so left out!" I think she's kidding, but I can't imagine she's being this forward with her childhood friends.

"Well, we could try playing a different game..." Kim suggests. Now she is blushing too. I take another gulp of wine and feel myself getting buzzed. I really did not expect the night to take this turn...

"What's the game?" Andrea asks.

"Well, it's like spin the bottle but a bit more... adult. You still have to kiss whoever the bottle lands on, but if it lands on them more than once the group gets to pick what you do to each other."

Kim drains the last of the wine bottle into her cup and gives it a spin on the table. After a few wobbly spins, it points to Miranda.

Miranda looks at Kim and leans in. She gives her a quick peck on the lips and quickly pulls away.

Andrea, drunk and bold, yells, "That does NOT count, Miranda." I start to laugh.

Miranda starts to blush. Kim adds, "Yeah, come on. I'm not THAT gross. You can give me a real kiss"

Miranda laughs and leans back in. She gives Kim a slow kiss on the lips, and Kim parts her lips just slightly to run her tongue along the opening of Miranda's mouth. I can see Miranda shudder a little bit, and she is still waiting for more, eyes closed, when Kim eventually pulls away.

"That's better," Andrea laughs and gives the bottle a spin. It lands on Kim again.

"Well, aren't I popular!" She laughs and leans in to give Andrea a steamy kiss, too. Andrea, though, is more enthusiastic than Miranda, and soon she is kissing Kim using her full tongue.

After a few moments she pulls away and it's my turn to spin. The bottle lands on Miranda, who seems more prepared this time. She and I kiss, nowhere near as passionate as her exchange with Kim, and then she spins the bottle to give Andrea a kiss.

It's Kim's turn to spin again, and it lands on Miranda. She looks at Kim, nervousness and excitement in her eyes, and then Kim looks towards us.

"Well, what are we doing?" she asks.

Andrea looks at me and then pauses. "I think you should take off your shirts and go from there."

The two bridesmaids look at each other, shrug, and then take off their tops. Kim is wearing a black lace bra, and I can see how hard her nipples have become. Miranda is wearing a t-shirt bralette and her chest is small and perky. She leans in to kiss Kim, and soon she is moving her hands up towards Kim's chest. I see her take Kim's nipple between her fingers and pinch softly, and I swear I can hear them both sigh a little bit.

"Okay, okay, that's enough guys." Andrea all but pulls them apart. They're both flushed and clearly want more.

Andrea spins the bottle and it lands on herself.

"Well, do I spin again?" She asks.

"Hmm," Kim says. "No, I think this means you get to pick someone yourself."

Andrea looks at me. "Okay?" She asks.

I nod.

She leans in and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. After a moment she pushes into me harder, and I feel her tongue on the tip of mine. I push my lips open wider against hers, and soon I can feel her body leaning into mine.

When she pulls away, I take the bottle and give it a spin. It lands on Miranda again.

"Well, since we kissed already, what's next?" I ask.

I'm starting to get wet and I don't know if I should expect anything other than some light making out, but I would really love it if things went further... We're all silent for a moment, and I can tell we all want more but are too shy to say anything.

Eventually, Miranda quietly says, "I really like when people kiss my neck..."

I crawl over to her spot on the couch and give her a slow, deep kiss. I can feel her hips pushing up into me as I make my way to lick her neck. Fuck, I'm really starting to get turned on now.

She's pushing her pelvis into me really hard. I can tell how badly she wants it. I keep kissing her neck for a while when I hear a quiet voice behind me say something.

"What did you say?" I turn around and ask.

"Maybe you should touch her," Andrea says, looking down at the floor.

"Hey, it's not her turn again..." Kim jumps in. "Stop it, you two. Let's keep going."

I make my way back to my seat and see that her crotch has left a damp spot on the leg of my jeans. She's really wet. I must be too.

Miranda spins the bottle and it lands on Andrea. They look at each other, and then back at us. Nobody says anything for a minute.

"Miranda, maybe you should try touching her," I say, feeling brave. I hope I don't regret this...

Andrea looks at Miranda and they both nod. Andrea moves towards Miranda's spot on the couch, and soon they've both taken their pants off. Andrea is wearing a white thong and I can see how damp she is through the crotch of her panties. Miranda is wearing a pair of cotton boyshorts that match her bralette, and soon she's straddling Andrea.

I'm sitting across from them on the other couch and I can see how turned on they both are. After a few minutes of harried kissing and frantic grabbing, Miranda slowly puts her hand on the crotch of Andrea's white thong.

Her hand moves slowly back and forth, and Andrea's eyes are closed as she sighs and kisses Miranda even more deeply. As Andrea's back arches, I swear she's close to cumming.

While we watch, Kim gets near to me on the couch. Soon her hand is on my thigh, making its way up to my crotch. I feel my body tense with excitement and look at her. Before I can say anything, she is kissing me.

As her tongue pushes its way into my mouth, she reaches her hand for my chest and squeezes gently. My nipples are hard and I have to stop myself from groaning with her touch. Beside us, I can hear Andrea panting as Miranda rubs her fingers all over her. I look over and see that she's touching Miranda, too. They've both taken off their bras and are only wearing panties now.

"Stop, stop," I hear Andrea say. We all look up. She's sweating and her hair is stuck to the side of her face. Her nipples are hard and her chest is full. I don't know that I've seen her topless before, and I can't stop staring.

"Everything okay?" Miranda asks, concerned.

"Yes, definitely. I just... I was getting really close." Andrea says. "I needed to cool off for a second. I don't want to cum yet." She says, looking down, shy after her confession. I love that she said yet. I need to push my clit against something, the friction of my pants isn't enough.

"Well, whose turn is it to spin?" I ask. "You can take a break and we can keep going until you're ready."

Kim takes the bottle and gives it a spin. It lands on Miranda. They look at each other and wait for us to chime in.

"Miranda," Andrea says, "I really think you need to feel a woman's tongue at least once in your life."

Kim nods and crosses the room to meet Miranda. After a few moments of kissing, they are squeezing each other's breasts and I watch Kim kiss her way down to the crotch of Miranda's panties. She pulls the fabric to the side and slowly licks the sides of Miranda's labia. I can see how wet Miranda is from her - she's glistening - and her clit looks swollen with need. When Kim starts to lick her there - slowly at first, then faster - I swear she could scream.

I watch in stunned silence and then feel the couch shaking a bit beside me. Andrea is straddling her own hand, watching, and grinding her crotch into her fingers. I look over at her, and she stops when she sees me watching.

"I'm sorry," she says, "I didn't even realize I was doing that."

I look at her and lean in to kiss her. She doesn't stop me, and soon her entire body is pressed into mine. Near us, Miranda is moaning faster and faster. It hasn't even been a minute and it already sounds like she could cum.

I kiss Andrea's neck and whisper into her ear, "I think you need to watch this."

She nods. I pull her arm and lead her to sit on my lap between my legs. I take one hand to her chest and feel for her nipple, her large breast filling my hand perfectly. I take my other hand to her crotch and slowly start to rub her. Her head cranes back over my shoulder as she softens into my touch.

Miranda is breathing even faster, with Kim's fingers inside her now. I move my hand under the hem of Andrea's underwear and slowly make my way to her clit. Her pubes are neatly trimmed, and I wish I could taste her and feel her tongue on me.

I put my finger into her, gently, and she pushes her body down onto me. I hear her groan deeply, a noise I've never heard from her before, and make my way back to her clit. I start to rub slowly and then faster, and her body tenses as I go.

Across from us, Miranda's back is arched and I can hear her moaning. She yells, "Fuck" a few times, and then her back arches fully and she's loses control of herself. Kim takes her finger out and I watch as Miranda's pussy contracts and squirts onto Kim's hand.

As she sees this, Andrea squeezes my thigh and pushes her body into mine. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum," she says, and I rub her clit even faster. She's moaning and sweating as she cums on my hand, warm and urgent.

She turns to me when she's finished and kisses me, softly, and then spins the bottle. It lands on me.

Without even waiting for Kim or Miranda to say anything, Andrea says, "I want to taste you."

I look to the other two and they nod. Kim is idly touching her crotch and I can tell she wants it as badly as I do. I don't think I've ever been this turned on, and I really need the release.

I pull down my jeans and underwear while Andrea undoes the buttons on my shirt. I'm not wearing a bra, and she takes one of my nipples in her mouth. Her tongue is small and hesitant, but when I start to shudder she relaxes into me.

After a while, she makes her way down my body. I'm so wet it's almost embarrassing, and I can feel myself blush. I'm not used to having an audience. At first I feel shy while I wait for Andrea to start, but then I look over and see Miranda grabbing Kim's nipples as Kim casually plays with her clit over the crotch of her underwear. Seeing how aroused they are makes me want this even more.

Andrea's tongue is quick and gentle, and it moves nimbly over the swollen hood of my clit. I swear I could orgasm already.

She pushes her tongue onto me harder, and I look over at Kim, whose eyes are on Andrea's tongue. I gesture to Kim and soon she comes over, kneeling at the side of the couch to kiss me.

I feel myself getting closer to orgasm, but manage to hold it in for now. I'm moaning even louder - I feel completely out of control - and watch as Miranda comes to the floor and slides herself under Kim, so Kim is straddling her face and Miranda can lick her clit from below.

I can feel my orgasm building, tight and deep within me, and hearing the sound of Miranda's tongue on Kim pushes me over the edge. Soon I am cumming loudly, screaming "Oh my god" as Kim kisses my neck and Andrea licks my clit. I feel a wet rush come from my pussy and onto the couch, and soon Kim is breathing faster, too.

Andrea pulls herself up to kiss me and I can see she's touching herself, too, rubbing her clit faster and faster as Kim reaches her orgasm. Andrea is straddling my legs, rubbing herself in full view of me, and Kim is kissing my neck and moaning into my ear. Andrea's clit is so close to mine and I buck my hips up into her, feeling a small aftershock as my clit touches hers.

As Kim's orgasm erupts in small gasps, I feel her bite my neck as Miranda is licking and moaning from below. After she cums, Kim slides a finger into Andrea, and this touch pushes her close the edge too. I can see Andrea's pussy contract around Kim's finger as it slides in and out, syncing up with the frantic rubbing of her own clit. Andrea arches her head back and cries out. As she feels this pleasure, her crotch rubs frantically along mine, grazing my clit.

Miranda kisses Andrea and looks at me longingly. I nod, and Miranda moves over to straddle my face. I push my tongue up into her clit as she and Andrea kiss; they grow closer and closer to release. Miranda's pussy is sweet and wet with the buildup of her first orgasm, and already she sounds like she could have another.

As they kiss, they both start to moan and grind even harder along my body. They are sweating and tense. Suddenly, Andrea screams "Oh my god" and she grinds into me even harder. Kim pulls her finger out of Andrea so she can move her hips, and I feel waves of friction and pleasure as she thrusts quickly against my clit.

"I'm coming," she says, almost into Miranda's mouth, and Miranda nods as she gets close, too. Andrea pushes her pussy against mine and I move my tongue as fast as I can along Miranda's clit. I feel them both push into me, and suddenly there is a loud moan as a wave of warmth slides along me as Andrea squirts on my clit. The liquid is warm and fast, and I can hear her breathing hard as she finishes.

Miranda is still grinding, bringing herself to completion, and I feel Kim rubbing my clit softly, using Andrea's cum as lube. As Miranda cums into my mouth, her body frantically rocking against my tongue, Kim brings me to orgasm one more time. I moan into Miranda's contracting pussy, which brings us even more pleasure. We finish our orgasm at the same time, and she rests her body on mine as the contractions slow.

Sweaty and exhausted, we all rest on the couch together. After a few moments of peaceful silence, someone says, "Well, who's going to spin the bottle next?"