Bachelorette Party

Story Info
Dad is roped into hosing a bachelorette party.
52.8k words
4.79
125.7k
280

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

Authors Note: All characters portrayed in any sexual situations are at least 18 years of age.

Imagine a daughter coaxing her dad into hosting an outdoor/camping bachelorette party for her best friend, along with a sneaky plan to get her widower dad involved with the bride's mother. When plans go wrong our main character is left in an awkward position that is quickly taken advantage of by the girls.

When I started this story, it was intended to be a titillating exhibition and voyeur story. As with many of my stories, they take on a life of their own and grow in ways I don't always expect. This story did just that. So while it is still mostly an exhibition/voyeur story, it does include a considerable amount of group type sex and even a little bit of incest. If this portion turns you off, just skip over it. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Oh yeah...before you ask, the obviously needed sequel is already being written.

It had been almost two years since I'd put either of my boats in the water. I just didn't feel like it. Too many difficult memories I guess. But when it came to my girls, they'll all tell you that they have me wrapped around their little fingers. I suppose it's true. So when my oldest, thirty-two year old Jenny, came to me and begged me to take her and some friends out, I said no. I said no for nearly two days before I finally relented. Of course, nothing is that simple. After I said yes, she revealed the full scope of her plans and just how much I was going to have to do. She didn't just want to go out on our big family pontoon boat, she wanted to camp in the middle of the lake on Sand Island overnight. And not just her and a couple friends. Oh no, her best friend Carrie, who was about to be married, the bridal party, and a few select friends. Eight in all, including my daughter.

I'd heard of all kinds of bachelorette parties, but this was a new one on me. Carrie was a sweet young lady, only a couple years younger than my daughter, that I had met numerous times over the last several years. She's my daughter's best friend, and like Jenny, VERY outdoorsy. She loves horses and she and my daughter would frequently go off on overnight trail rides and the like. Sleeping on the ground and camping were fun to both of them. It was something she enjoyed almost more than anything else. So I suppose it made a certain amount of sense to do a camping trip instead of something like a spa day.

My daughter let me know that they planned on spending a considerable amount of time around the fire swapping stories and drinking adult beverages. I told her that was fine with me. I'd just set up a second tent a bit away from them and they could have their privacy.

Sand Island was out in the middle of the lake. It was maybe a hundred yards across with the north end sloping gradually down to a two hundred yard plus long sand bar that lent itself very well to allowing boats to anchor and the kids to safely play and swim in water that ranged from a few inches deep to about six feet. On any given weekend, the sandbar became what is commonly known as a redneck yacht club, dozens of boats anchored and tied together while the families swam and drank and generally hung out. As evening comes the boats head home, leaving the island quiet. Occasionally someone, like us, would camp on the island instead of one of the state park's camping areas. There was nothing to prevent it, but there weren't any services, so if you wanted anything, like a bathroom, you had to bring it yourself.

To my girls, all older and out on their own now, sitting around a fire on the island after dark, talking and hanging out seemed to be their preferred evening activity when we went to the lake, even if we didn't camp there. As the family grew and my kids got married and started to have kids of their own, we decided to get a larger boat... ending up with a twenty-four foot pontoon boat. My wife and I would load all the camping gear in the boat and meet the kids at the lake. We'd motor to the island, set up camp, and then spend the rest of the day fishing and swimming and tubing. When evening came, we'd anchor at the island and enjoy the solitude. Of course, with three girls having a bathroom instead of just bushes became more of an issue, especially with husbands in the picture. So now our camping load included a porta-potty with a little tent thing around it for privacy.

With our large wall tent that would sleep eight and my dome tent that would sleep another four, we had enough sleeping space for everyone without trouble. It was these resources my daughter had come asking for. It had been hard for them to lose their mom, but they seemed to be more resilient than I was proving to be. But then, after being married to the same woman for thirty-five years one should expect it to be difficult to move on, and it was being that...difficult. I couldn't count the number of times in the last year that a friend or my daughters hadn't tried, unsuccessfully, to set me up on blind dates. I just wasn't ready for dating. It was hard enough when I was in high school, but now? No. I wasn't going to start chasing women.

It was typical summer weather. Hot, dry, not a cloud in sight as I hooked the truck up to the boat, which was already packed with all the camping gear. I'd loaded the two coolers of food and drinks into the back of the truck only a short time earlier, leaving me only to hook the trailer up and then wait for the girls to get here. My daughter promised they would all be here by nine, and she was rarely late, and today was no exception. At five till nine three cars came down our road and pulled into the driveway.

I had a crew cab truck, so I could easily hold four of them, so they'd still have to drive one other car, but I didn't see any need for three cars, unless they had packed like they were going to Europe instead of the lake.

"DADDY!" my daughter Jenny called as she climbed from her car and walked towards me as I walked across the yard towards her. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a huge hug. "How are you feeling today?"

"About normal," I answered her, hugging her back.

"I was hoping maybe getting ready to go to the lake would be better than normal," she said as she let the hug go. "Your new normal isn't going to make it."

"It is what it is," I said with a shrug.

"Well, here are the girls," she said, turning to motion to the gaggle of girls that were walking up to us. They all looked young, late twenties to early thirties, with one notable exception.

"Mister C!" Carrie said brightly as she walked up and gave me a not too unfriendly hug. Carrie never seemed to have anything on her face but a smile when she greeted me, and after the first two or three times, had always greeted me with a huge full body hug, just like my daughters did. Today was no exception. "I'm soooooo glad you agreed to do this for me. You don't know how much it means to me," she said as she let the lingering hug go and stepped back, but still stood with her hands on my hips facing me. "Now, I know it was a tough sell, having to ride herd on a bunch of girls for two days, but I promise we are going to take care of EVERYTHING and all you have to do is drive the boat for us and relax. Well, we might need a little help with the tents," she added with a little grin.

"You're welcome," I answered as she turned and moved to slide to my side, letting go with her left hand but sliding her right around my waist until her hip pressed to mine.

"So, this is Tabitha and Lizzy, my bridesmaids," she said, pointing to a chocolate skinned young woman that was strikingly pretty, followed by a petite little brunette that didn't even come up to my shoulders, that I guessed was in her late twenties. "And this is Shani," she said, motioning to a thirtyish blonde girl with a significant amount of curve to her body and a massive amount of cleavage showing through the cut top of her t-shirt. I wondered how she'd fair on the great outdoors with her designer micro shorts and high heels. "This is Hanna." Carrie motioned to a young lady that was probably the roundest of the group, not being nearly as thin as most of them, but not unattractively heavy. She stepped forward and reached out to shake my hand, which felt a bit awkward.

"Nice to meet you Mister C," she said quietly, almost shyly.

"Hanna." I nodded, getting a little smile in return.

"This is our fiery little Lillian," Carrie continued, motioning to a slender thirtyish redhead, who stepped towards me and instead of shaking my hand just walked up, leaned towards me, lifting herself on her toes and kissed my cheek, not that she had to lift too far in her extremely tall high heel sandals.

"Mister C," she said with a smile as she stepped back. "I figure any dad who would agree to this trip deserves more than a handshake."

I started to open my mouth to question what that meant, only to be interrupted quickly by my daughter. "And this is Abby,"

"Mister C," the very petite little black haired girl said. She had to be the youngest of the group, maybe middle twenties at the most. Like Lillian, she stepped to me and stood on her very tip toes to reach my face and give me a kiss on the cheek, nearly loosing her balance and ending up leaning her chest hard against mine, which seemed to make her blush before she turned around and walked back to the group.

"And this is my mom, Melissa," Carrie said.

"Mister C?" she said with a questioning look as she stepped from the group, wearing only a pair of baggy shorts and an equally baggy T shirt that failed miserably to hide the fact that she had a fucking huge chest.

"Dale," I answered her as she stepped to me and, like the last two girls, gave me a kiss on the cheek, leaning her chest against mine. I could feel two very hard nipples through her shirt, making me wonder if she had on anything at all under it.

"Dale. It took a little convincing by the girls to get me to come along. I know you only planned on eight, so if I'm one too many, just say so," she said quickly.

"It'll be fine Mom. I promise," Carrie said quickly. "Mom was a little reluctant to join our little party, but she eventually gave in."

"I think the girls were trying to set us up for a little blind date as part of their party," Melissa said, looking a little sternly at her daughter. "So if you would prefer I not go, I'll be more than happy to head home.

"It'll be fine, won't it Dad?" my daughter said quickly. "I mean there's plenty of room."

I looked at my daughter, sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Sure," I finally said, Carrie turning her body to wrap her other arm around me and hug me tightly, pressing her soft tits into me again. Carrie is what I would call a blonde bombshell. I'd seen her in tight shirts and tiny shorts and every time ended up with a hard-on. I wasn't sure what size exactly she was, but I guessed at least a thirty-four double D, which at that moment were smashed against my side and rubbing up and down as she actually bounced a little in excitement. If she wanted to, there was no doubt in my mind that she could easily give any Playboy model a run for her money. Now I knew where she got it from. Her mom was every bit the looker that her daughter was, just a couple dozen years older, and a little fuller. She wasn't quite as thin from what I could see, and her chest was a bit larger, but she had the same general features, including nicely shaped legs and a full round butt. If I had to guess, I'd say she topped out, soaking wet, at maybe a tad over a hundred forty pounds or so. When Carrie released me to take the girls to go get their stuff loaded in the truck, I caught Melissa trying to hide a bit of a smile while she looked awkwardly at the ground. It wasn't until I turned around to walk to the truck that I realized that my swimsuit, which I was 'ordered' by my daughter to wear so I could enjoy the lake too, was tented out lewdly.

"Jesus," I whispered to myself as I blushed. I looked up at her and shrugged. "You need help with your bags or anything?"

"Actually, my daughter insisted that she had everything I needed packed in her bag already. You see, she just dropped this on me this morning. The only thing I was allowed to do was to pick a pair of shorts and shirt to go on over the swimsuit."

"Ahhh. A real set-up." I nodded.

"Maybe more than you realize. You see, a lot of these bachelorette parties they all get t-shirts that are the same? Well, it seems that Lizzy's idea was that they all get string bikini's that match. Something about a game they were going to play later."

"Oh Lord. String bikinis? Seriously?"

"Oh trust me. I'm more than serious. I hope you don't mind seeing a lot of cleavage, because what they picked is a little...um...small for me? If you know what I mean?"

"You're wearing one also? Wow," I said with a chuckle and shake of my head, letting my gaze slide up and down her body, my brain immediately trying to imagine her in a string bikini with the obvious size of her chest. "Explains why my daughter insisted I wear my swimsuit today."

"I really will not go if you prefer. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. The girls filled me in a little on what happened."

I felt my all too infrequent smile fade as the thoughts of my wife came surging back. "Yeah. It was a shock," I answered quietly before turning abruptly to walk to the truck. Moving on after losing her was hard. So hard, that I hadn't really done it yet. Oh, don't get me wrong. All my friends at church, my friends at work and even my daughters had all tried hard in the last year to set me up with women to date, but I just wasn't interested. It looked like my oldest had finally found a way to set me up on a blind date that I couldn't get out of.

The girls didn't take long to load things, including two more big coolers, which I discovered contained a variety of wine, wine coolers, hard lemonade and beer. It looked like enough to keep an entire football team drunk, instead of eight slender young ladies.

It wasn't a surprise that Melissa ended up riding shotgun with me, with Abby, Lillian and Hanna all sitting in the back seat, for the hour plus drive to the lake. Melissa and I spent the trip talking, getting to know each other, so to speak, or more correctly, getting to know how each of us ended up alone. If it hadn't been for the depressing tone of the conversation, watching her tits bouncing in the shirt, almost as if she had nothing at all on, would have kept me hard the whole trip. As it was, it was only towards the end of the drive that our conversation lightened up to discuss the upcoming wedding, and my body started to respond to her bouncing boobs. It wasn't until I heard the girls in the back seat giggling that I realized that my swimsuit was once again tented out, practically advertising in neon lights that I had a hard-on.

I unobtrusively as possible worked it to a little less noticeable position, though I was sure Melissa noticed, Lillian's giggle and whisper pretty much shouted that she noticed.

I was almost thankful when we arrived at the lake. It let me get out and reach into my swimsuit and adjust myself so I wasn't nearly as obvious. As long as I stayed hard, it'd probably stay put. I doubted that given what I was looking at, it wouldn't stay hard.

Don't get me wrong. My wife would be horrified if she knew...if she was around to see me staring at the butts in tiny shorts as the girls loaded their coolers and duffel bags into the boat. For some reason I was having a hard time NOT thinking about half naked girls. Could be the lack of any sex for two years. Either way, I could tell by the looks my daughter was giving me that she knew EXACTLY what my mind was thinking, and instead of being upset or offended, she seemed actually...pleased.

"Did you have anything to do with these girls all wearing tiny little shorts and tight shirts?" I asked her after she bumped her hip against mine, clearly intentionally.

"What? You mean you see something? Besides the ugly darkness you seem to have been wallowing in the last two years?" she asked.

"Okay, I get the point. I haven't been exactly good company for a while."

"Dad! You have been miserable for two whole years. It's time to realize that life didn't end with mom. Trust me," she said softly. "So, in answer to your question. Yes, I DID have something to do with that. But I promise. Carrie's mom being here was Carrie's idea and everything else...well, you'll just have to wait and see."

"Wait and see what?" I asked quickly as she walked away.

"You'll see!" she said over her shoulder as she walked along the boat and around the back. She came all the way around and then smiled. "Looks loaded to me. Wanna put it in the water?"

"I'm ready if you are."

It only took about ten minutes to get in line at the landing, back the trailer in and then switch with Jenny so she could back the truck in further. We usually had to get the rear wheels well back into the lake to get the boat off the trailer, but with the load of gear she ended up with all four wheels in the lake before the boat could pull itself off the skids on the trailer. While I motored it to the dock for everyone to climb on, Jenny drove the truck and trailer up and parked it, walking back down to us after only a couple short minutes. When I got to the dock I was surprised, or more shocked, that all the girls had lost their shirts and shorts, including Malissa, who's huge breasts were threatening to fall completely out of the obviously too small string bikini top. Yeah, I was going to have no trouble at all keeping a hardon.

While I was waiting for Jenny to park the truck, I put up the shade canopy and moved a few things around to give the girls more room to sit and to balance the load just a little better. A few coolers were moved to the back, and we were ready. I pulled away from the dock and we started out for Sand Island. Sand Island got its name from the locals because it was one of the very few sandy beaches on the whole lake. Much of the sand on the lake is closer to pulverized rock than it is sand. Very gritty and course. Sand Island, being far up the river, right on the inside of the old channel, had gotten a lot of sand deposited over the years before the Corps of Engineers dammed the river to create the reservoir. Over time the island was slowly disappearing. I could tell the difference now from when we started playing at this lake. Sand Island was slowly, and sadly disappearing, the winter ice eating away at its shoreline a little bit every year.

There were still plenty of trees on the island, not to mention plenty of shrubs and grasses, but it wasn't hard to find enough open space to set up our two tents.

"Okay girls!" Lillian said as the girls congregated on the boat. "We're on the lake. Now's the time!"

"Holy shit!" I muttered as I watched the girls all stripping off their t-shirts and tiny shorts, leaving them in nothing but matching little navy blue bikinis, except of course for Carrie, whose bikini was snow white.

While the bikini looked really nice on Lillian and Addy with their much smaller breasts, my daughter, Carrie, and Lizzy, were all showing a considerable amount of breast trying to peek around the tiny triangles of the top. Even Hanna, who was slightly heavier than the rest of the girls, had her top stretched tight to try and hold what had to be at least 40D tits in place. But when Shania took her shirt off, I about dropped my jaw. Her creamy white breasts looked like two melon halves glued to her chest, probably measuring at least 34E. How would I know? I'd bought enough bras and things for my wife to know how big hers measured and her 36 DD's were definitely not as big as Shania's were. And formed? Damn! Unlike the other girls with bigger breasts, the bikini failed miserably to hold them up enough, but Shania's breasts seem perfectly formed, the two tiny triangles of blue covering her areola, but failing to hide just how hard her nipples were.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers