Back Ache for Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been wondering..." She hesitated. John noticed she was looking at his bulge as well. "-and I'm sure you probably know." She looked up at Olivia before continuing "I know you would have to have been just as curious as me."

John wasn't sure what Amy was talking about, but Olivia had a look on her face as if she knew exactly what Amy was going to say.

"You're wondering exactly how big it is?" Olivia finished Amy's thought.

"Yes." Amy said with an exaggerated sigh. "I know its huge... but I've been dying to know exactly."

"Well." John began. He was excited that Amy had be thinking so much about him. His dick was getting harder by the moment and he couldn't wait to see her face when she heard his measurements. He was sure she would be as shocked as he had been when her learned her bra size a few minutes earlier.

"It depends!" Olivia blurted out.

"What?" Amy said, puzzled.

"Yeah. Technically she's right." John said.

"It depends on how turned on he is." Olivia said matter-of-factly.

"Obviously it gets bigger when it's hard."

"No. It can be totally hard, but still not full size." Olivia retorted. "When he is really turned on, or if you tease him for a long time, it gets even bigger."

Amy looked shocked.

"How big was it earlier?" She said looking over at John.

"It was up there." John chuckled.

"Why don't we just show her, John." Olivia said standing up suddenly. "Go ahead and get that thing out. It looks like its running out of room in your jeans." She sauntered over to the kitchen, out of sight from John and Amy.

They both looked down at John's pants simultaneously and then looked up at each other. Amy reached her hand out towards him and John nodded once in approval. She gave a long stroke along the length of his semi-erect member snaking down his leg. Then she reached for the button of his pants and pulling his zipper down slowly. John had to shimmy his pants down slightly so that his meaty shaft could be partially freed.

"Maybe you should just remove those entirely." Amy suggested. Her voice was quieter and focused.

John complied wordlessly. After removing his shoes and pulling his pants off completely, he sat back down still wearing his boxer shorts. The outline of his member was clearly visible with the head sticking out below. It was nearly to his knee and still not fully hard.

Amy reached inside his underwear and wrapped her fingers around John's immense girth. "Fuck." She whispered as she pulled the full length of his cock out. She held it vertically with her hand around its base, most of its length towering out of her hand and bending slightly away from its weight.

"Look what I found!" Olivia announced, reentering the room, holding a wadded-up tape measure in one hand and a fresh beer in the other. She took her seat back on the couch.

"Now we just need to get you hard." Amy squeezed the base of his cock, making it inflate slightly.

"I know what will help." Oliva said, suddenly half crawling over John. She reached out and grabbed a handful of Amy's tit. "I'm sure these humongous tits will get him hard in no time."

Olivia began bouncing and kneading Amy's breast. Her one hand barely covered the expanse of flesh underneath the bright red dress.

Amy bit her lip, clearly enjoying Olivia's touch. But then she pulled away from her grasp, removing her hand from John's cock as well. She then began pulling her dress down in one smooth motion. With every inch the fabric retreated downward, more and more creamy white skin spilled forth, bulging out over the edge. Finally, the entirety of Amy's enormous rack stood on display.

Amy arched her back trusting her 32K tits towards John before saying "So, John. Is she right? Will these make you hard?"

"God damn!" Olivia said, clearly speechless up until now. Without hesitating she reached over and grabbed Amy's breast again and squeezed it gently. "Look at these huge tits, John!"

"They're... very impressive." John finally managed.

"Impressive?!" Olivia pulled her hand back from Amy tits suddenly so she could turn to face John. Amy's tits bounced and swayed from the quick movement. "They're way more than impressive. They're incredible! Just look."

Olivia started puller her tank top over her head. Underneath her black sports bra confined her amble bosom. She then pulled the sports bra off as well, exposing her breasts. They sat proudly on her chest, round, and perky.

"Here. Sit up." Olivia motioned to Amy. They both kneeled on the couch on either side of John. Olivia then grabbed Amy around the waist and puller their torsos together directly above him. Their breasts pressed and flattened against each other. Olivia definitely had some big tits but when put up against Amy she was literally overwhelmed. Amy's massive melons ballooned between them, being squished mostly flat from her navel all the way up to her collar bones.

"See? I can't even compare. They're huge..." Olivia said, looking down at John, still holding herself pressed up to Amy.

"You seem to really like them." Amy said to Olivia now reaching her arm around and pulling Oliva even tighter to her. Olivia looked away from John and locked eyes with Amy. They sat that way for what seemed like a long time. Their faces inches away from each other.

Finally, Amy leaned forward and planted a long, open mouth kiss on Olivia who moaned slightly in return. When they finally separated, they were both panting lightly.

"Hey, guys." John interrupted. "I think I may be hard enough."

Neither of the girls could see John's cock below the mass of tit flesh compressed between them. They pulled away from each other, exposing John's lower body. Extending from John was the massive appendage that was John's dick. His hand gripped it mid-way up its length where he had been slowly stroking it. It was now very erect, standing straight up, the head looking more bulbous and shinier than it had before.

"Amy." Olivia said breaking her stair on John's member. "Time to satisfy your curiosity."

Wordlessly Amy picked up the tape measure up off the table. John angled his cock downward slightly so that she could place the start of the tape at the base.

Then, stretching the tape up along the length, inch after inch, she finally laid it over the tip of the spherical tip.

All three of them looked at where the tape measure had ended.

Thirteen and three-quarter inches.

12