Back, Crack, and Empty Sack!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax, Sophia. Allow your ass to adjust to my fingers. Once you do relax, it won't hurt at all, I promise."

As Sophia starts to relax, Mark starts to slowly finger fuck her ass, twisting his fingers as he does.

"I'm only trying to make you a little bigger so I can work on you, Sophia."

Sophia seems to adjust to his fingers and she, almost, looks as if she's enjoying it. Mark places his left hand on the top of Sophia's ass, while his two fingers move inside of her, to make the adjustment. It doesn't take too long before it's done. I don't see anything happen except Sophia moves slightly and Mark claims he's fixed the problem. However, he doesn't remove his fingers from Sophia's ass, but instead, continues to slowly finger fuck her.

"You have to be careful when you fuck Sophia's ass, Ray. The position she's in, now, isn't the best for anal penetration. Your cock is flexible, but the angle, at which it goes in, will hit Sophia's coccyx...like this!"

He removes his fingers and, holding Sophia's hips, he pushes his crotch into the crack of Sophia's ass. The bulge in his jogging pants is massive! It's quite clear Mark has a hard-on and it's also very obvious he has a very large cock. He dips his hips, as he simulates the position to enter Sophia's ass, and thrusts his covered cock up and against her as if to simulate him thrusting it hard into her ass.

For an instant, it appears he's actually going to fuck her! What's even more erotic is, Sophia is simply lying there and letting him do it. He pulls away, slightly, and inserts his fingers into her ass, again, from the same angle he'd demonstrated with his thrusting. Sophia winces, slightly, when he does.

"Do you see the angle I'm going in from, Ray? It's not really comfortable for her."

"Is it, Sophia?"

"No, Mark," she, breathlessly, replies.

He changes the angle of his fingers and begins to fuck her ass, again.

"This is a much better angle. She can enjoy this angle."

"Can't you, Sophia?"

"Mm, yes, Mark!"

"Well, the first angle is going to feel uncomfortable for Sophia. There's another angle you can use, but there's a much more comfortable position and I'm sure Sophia will like it because it means she can be stimulated while you fuck her or she can stimulate herself, which is even better!"

He pulls his fingers out of her ass and asks her to turn over on the table.

"Now, shuffle down to the end of the table, so your pussy is at the edge, and pull your knees up to your chest, Sophia, somewhat like one of the stretches I showed you, earlier. It'll feel a bit strange but, trust me, I think you'll like it."

Sophia does as she's told, and moves herself into position. Mark positions himself at the edge of the table, with his cock almost popping out of his pants, and pulls Sophia toward him so his covered cock is resting against her wet, open pussy. He begins to simulate fucking Sophia, in this position, by thrusting his hard-on against her. He grabs hold of her ankles and holds them in the air, either side of his head, and spreads her legs wide, exposing her pussy further.

"You see, Ray, in this position, you have a much better angle of entry into Sophia's ass and, like this, she's able to play with her pussy while you fuck her!"

He closes her legs and, using only his left hand to hold both of her ankles, holds both of her legs aloft in the air as he slides two fingers into Sophia's waiting asshole, again. They slide in easily and he begins to finger fuck her ass, again.

"This is far more comfortable and much more enjoyable for her."

"Isn't it Sophia?"

Sophia can hardly speak. The look on her face is one I know well. She's enjoying it...a lot! So much so, she can only let out a quick grunt in agreement.

"Ray, I think Sophia needs a good fucking, now. I think I've teased her enough. She needs a cock inside of her ass...now!"

I'm about to protest, thinking he's talking about fucking her, himself.

"Get your ass over here and fuck this gorgeous piece of ass!"

I don't need to be told twice! I lay Mark's phone off to the side realizing, at this point, I've been filming the whole scene, and take my shorts and shirt off. I move over to where Mark 'was' standing, but is still finger fucking my wife's ass. Mark grabs the lube from the table, squirts some on my cock and, with the same hand he's been fingering my wife, begins to rub the lube all over my cock.

I've never had a guy touch my cock before! The macho part of me wants to punch him, but my sensible head is saying, 'he's only instructing us' so I allow him to continue doing it. My cock is throbbing from being hard for so long and I think I'm going to cum in Mark's hand as he strokes it up and down my shaft.

He starts to guide my cock into Sophia's ass with his right hand as he holds her legs up with his left hand. Once I'm in, he moves away and picks up his phone to carry on videoing us. I'm too horny to stop him. The feeling of my cock inside of Sophia's ass is always amazing, but this feels incredible!

All of Mark's teasing and finger fucking has loosened her up so it still feels tight, but oh, so comfortable! As soon as I pull Sophia's legs apart, she moves her own hands straight to her pussy. She's so ready for an orgasm! The look of lust and desire on her face is so intense. I've never seen her like this, before.

I pull Sophia's legs apart and place them on my upper chest then continue fucking her until I'm balls deep. Normally, I'd have to fuck her a lot more shallow because it'd hurt her, but she's happy to take every inch. I slowly fuck her as she brings herself off with her fingers. Her first orgasm takes no time at all, but she wants more and continues to play with herself.

"Fuck me harder, Baby! I really need you to fuck me harder!"

I don't need to be told twice. I begin to fuck her harder, pounding my cock faster into her tight, little ass. It's amazing to see all of my seven inches going all of the way into her ass! I almost forgot about Mark. He's standing next to us, videoing everything, and has his hand down his sweat pants, stroking his cock.

I can't see it all, but the top of his hard cock is here to see and I'm right, it's big and thick! Watching Mark stroke himself and Sophia writhing around in ecstasy as she plays with her pussy while I fuck her ass, I'm not going to last long. I begin pumping harder and faster and she senses the fact I'm about to cum.

"Please, Baby! Hang on for a while longer! I'm so close!"

It takes every bit of willpower I have 'not' to shoot my load inside of her, but I manage to hold off until she has her second orgasm. She squirts only when she has the most intense of orgasms and, this time, she squirts all over my cock and stomach. She's screaming the house down! For a second, I hope nobody's in the waiting room, but then I think, 'I hope they are because she sounds amazing!'

"Don't come inside of me. Come on my tits!"

I love it when she requests me to cum in a certain place. I pull out of her ass, begin pumping my cock with my hand and, within seconds, I'm shooting stream after stream of cum over her stomach and onto her tits. I'm not the only one who heard her request. It appears Mark thinks she means him, too, because, to the surprise of both of us, he's shooting his own load over her tits!

The look on Sophia's face, as she sees Mark's massive cock and watches him erupt all over her body, is not only the look of pleasure but also...amazing! She, literally, looks like the cat that got the cream as she begins to rub it all over her tits, while we watch her. Mark quickly goes back into professional mode.

"You can take a shower in my bathroom, if you like, Sophia? You, too, Ray, if you want?"

"I think we'll take you up on your offer, if you don't mind. We're going out to lunch, after this, and we don't really want to drive all of the way home, first, to clean up."

Sophia and I take a shower together. I'm so horny as I wash the cum from her body and remember Mark shooting his load over her tits. I become aroused again, Sophia grabs my cock and kisses me hard.

"Save it for after lunch. We can find somewhere to stop on the way home....I know how much you like that!"

After we've dried and changed, I remember the video. How am I going to approach it with Mark?

"So, would you mind sending me the video you took? I don't want it getting into the wrong hands!"

"Don't worry! I'll send you a copy, but I hope you don't mind if I keep a copy for myself? I promise not to show anyone else. If it ever gets out, I can lose my business."

After he says that, I realise he has more to lose than we do, if the video ever does get out there, and I actually like the idea of him jacking-off to it in the future. So, I'm happy for him to keep it.

Many thanks to OldNakedDad for editing this story for me. Your help is very much appreciated!

12