Back Door Neighbor

Story Info
A new neighbor shows him all about man love.
1.3k words
4.39
37.6k
25
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw a large van backing into the vacant house across the street. It looked like we were getting new neighbors. I guess I was nosey, I walked over to find out who the new people were. I was a bit surprised. As a bunch of guys were unloading the furniture I asked who my new neighbors might be.

It turned out it was just one neighbor. His name was Jeff. I introduced myself as Mark. Jeff turned out to be tall and thin with dark curly hair. I am not normally attracted to men but Jeff was a handsome guy. I even offered to help for awhile in getting things moves in. After about an hour I excused myself. I had other things to do. I did do something I rarely ever do.

I went into my bedroom and I locked the door. I was twenty-one at the time. My parents didn't believe in privacy. I stripped out of my clothes and got onto my bed. I slowly began to pull on my cock. You might have guessed it. I was thinking about Jeff. I like females but somehow Jeff got me excited. I made myself hard in short order. I rubbed the head of my dick until I was close to popping. I reached down with my other hand. I found my tight hole and I pushed a finger into my ass.

It didn't take long before I was ready to cum. I pushed my finger in deep and then I squeezed my cock hard. I erupted with a gusher of my own cum. I am betting my seed flew a couple of feet into the air. I was looking at a puddle of my cream resting on my chest. Once I finished I grabbed some tissues and cleaned myself off. I got dressed and got rid of the tissues down the toilet.

The rest of that day I had Jeff on my mind. I went about my business for the next few days. I was pulling my car into the driveway. I saw Jeff standing outside his house. He motioned for me to come over. Jeff thanked me for my assistance the other day. He asked me if I cared for a beer. I said sure and we went inside his place. There were boxes still filled with his items stacked on the floor.

"It's going to take awhile to get everything in place," he told me.

We did sit down in a couple of chairs to talk. Jeff sort of let it slide out that he was a gay man. He wanted to keep it quiet for now. He didn't know how his new neighbors would feel. I told him that most of our neighborhood would not care one way or the other about his sexual preferences. Jeff let out a sigh of relief. He did ask me about my sexual preferences.

I said I had only been with women up to now. Jeff asked if I ever thought about men. I told him once or twice I had thoughts about men but I never acted on them. Jeff did say I was an attractive man. He would love to have me in bed sometime. I think I must have gotten flustered. He said it was okay. Every man should experience gay sex one time in their life.

I managed to ask, doesn't it hurt having a cock inside your ass. He laughed a bit. Yes it hurts but you eventually get used to it. Then he asked me.

"Are you thinking about man sex now?"

A little bit, I told him. Jeff stood up and he took me by surprise. He began to undress before me. He was just wearing a shirt and shorts that day. He remove those items as well as his shoes and socks. I was now looking at his thick cock. I can tell you now that I got excited. Jeff walked over to me and he had me stand up. Jeff worked on removing my clothes. In a few minutes we were both nude.

Jeff stepped close to me. He took both of our cocks in his one hand. He began to rub our shafts together. I couldn't believe how worked up I was getting. Jeff leaned in and he kissed me on the mouth. It was the first time I ever did something like that.

"Let's go back to my bedroom," he told me.

I was a little worried. What was I getting myself into. Jeff did have his bed set up. It was a king size bed. We both climbed on top. Jeff was rubbing his body against mine. My dick was rock hard at that moment. Jeff had a bottle of lube on the counter. He reached for it and lubricated our dicks. Jeff got onto his back. He spread his legs and then told me to move in between his thighs.

I never dreamed I would be doing something like this ever in my life. Jeff took hold of my cock and guided it towards his gaping hole.

"Go easy," he told me.

I did ease my dick into his man hole. Jeff let out this gasp as I pushed my tool into his bottom. I entered him the whole way. I placed my arms on either side of Jeff's body. He placed his legs around my back and I fed Jeff my cock. Jeff was unbelievably tight. I circled my shaft around in order to loosen his hole. Jeff did cry out as we fucked.

"Your cock feels enormous!" He said to me.

We were getting into it after a few minutes. My low hanging balls were bouncing off his ass cheeks. You could also hear the sound of skin hitting skin. I did start to pound Jeff harder with my shaft. Unfortunately, that made me start to lose control. I held back as long as I could. My balls started to pinch and I had to let go. All that hard fucking made me lose it. I squirted rope after rope of cum into Jeff's tight bottom.

Jeff had his mouth open. He grunted and cried out as I fucked his man hole. It must have taken fifteen minutes or more before I emptied completely out. My dick got soft and I pulled free. Looking down I saw my cream dripping out of Jeff's ass. I have to admit it was quite a turn on for me. Jeff pulled me to his mouth and we had a long kiss together. Jeff did get up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

"Did you enjoy your first time?" He asked me.

I told him it was unbelievable. He said the next time around he would break me in. I didn't know how I would feel about that. It ended up it was a painful experience for me. Even though Jeff lubed up his prick it hurt like crazy. Jeff said the first time would be the hardest. He was right about that. Jeff's pole was long and thick. He had his dick completely inside me. He also took me hard with his cock.

Perhaps the best thing that happened was when Jeff came inside me. I felt his hot cream coating my ass walls. It's a feeling that is hard to describe. I clamped down hard and got every drop of his jizz out of him. I guess you could say we were now lovers. Every few days I would head over to Jeff's house where we would be in his bed fucking. I can say I don't miss women these days. Jeff and I regularly share each others assholes.

There are some days where I will feel his cream in my belly when I am at work. It makes me want to rush home and take more of his cock inside me. For right now we are just friends. I don't know how my parents would take it if I moved in with Jeff. We just have to be satisfied with being neighborly lovers for the time being.