Back for Seconds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heywood26
heywood26
132 Followers

Tom was getting close to finishing, but he had other plans. Even though he felt a bit bad for Jessica, he pulled out. He paused to admire Lisa's tongue lapping at Jessica's pussy and flicking against her clitoris. But it was time for Tom to be king.

He pulled his condom off. Tom laid down on his back, then asked Lisa and Jessica to come over. "I want you two to finish me off. And it's a contest. I have a little bonus for whoever gets me to come. But only 5 bobs at a time. Here's a hint. I like to feel it. I like to feel everything."

Jessica dropped down first. She wrapped her lips around Tom's cock head, then slowly went all the way down. He could feel his cock enter the beginning of her throat. Then she did 4 more quick bobs up and down.

Lisa knew better. She started from the base and did a slow lick all the way to the top, swirling around the tip. She did 5 slow full length bobs, rubbing her tongue along the shaft and head the entire time. All the while, her hand caressed Tom's body. She moaned as though she was having a good time. Tom knew she was going to win.

Jessica's next time was 5 quick full length bobs, with plenty of hand-job action at the same time. She didn't know. Some guys like the "no hands" approach, and Tom was one of the guys.

Lisa started her turn by kissing from Tom's belly button all the way down to the base of his dick, followed by licking to the top. This time, she stayed at the top, doing slow but short length bobs all the while swirling her tongue against the sensitive area at the head of the penis. It almost put Tom over the edge. He was sad that she couldn't finish it there.

Jessica repeated her full length bobs with hand job action, ending with a deep throat she held for several seconds. It felt good, but Tom was already looking forward to Lisa's turn.

Lisa started by bending over and flicking her tongue back and forth on the head of Tom's dick.

"No fair" cried Jessica, but nobody responded. Lisa was getting ready to finish Tom off, and Tom was in another world already.

Lisa then continued the caressing while giving slow full length bobs. On the fourth one, Tom moaned loudly and erupted. She pulled up so that just the tip was in her mouth, and flicked his sensitive area again and again. He emptied into her. When he was done, she pulled off.

"Don't spit - I want to tasted it" said Tom.

Lisa, moved up to Tom's mouth and let his spooge drip out of her mouth into his. He was amazed that his tasted a bit different than Lisa's did earlier. A bit more bitter. He swallowed, and was about to get up when Lisa bent further down and kissed him deeply. Her tongue darted in and out of his mouth. It was a great finish.

He sat up, breathing heavily. He turned to Lisa and said "That was wonderful, thank you." To be nice, he told Jessica "You were great too. You almost had me, and I almost came while fucking you. That ass rolling thing is almost too much for any man to handle." Jessica smiled, but didn't giggle.

"I'd like to try that sometime" Lisa said to Jessica. There was something in the look they gave each other that made Tom suspect that they sometimes played on the side.

Tom got up and put his clothes on. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his "incidental" cash. He gave Lisa a fifty dollar bill, kissed her, and told her "thanks" once again. Then he handed Jessica a twenty, telling her "It was great."

He put his shoes on, and they made a bit of small talk. He looked at his phone and noticed it had already been over an hour. "Time to go. You've both made for an unforgettable experience. Have a good evening." With that, he walked out the door. When he got back to his car, he took the time to text Lisa.

"Thanks again. Tell Jessica I had a great time. Looking forward to next year!"

heywood26
heywood26
132 Followers
12