Back From Iraq Ch. 09

Story Info
Amy is eager to learn something new with Yolanda.
1.6k words
4.58
50.8k
12

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinze
Quinze
82 Followers

We walked into Yolanda's bedroom hand-in-hand: my brother, my sexy best friend and me. I couldn't believe what was about to happen.

"Guys," I said uncertainly. "I'm getting cold feet."

"Come on, baby," Yolanda assured me. "You'll be great."

"Yes," Jack agreed. "Besides, what's the harm? In Iraq I faced enemy bullets and road-side bombs. You get to go down on a beautiful girl."

"Gracias, Jack," Yolanda replied with a smile. "Here we go, Amy," she said as she sat on the bed. She pulled me onto the bed as well. Jack sat over to the side.

"Honey?" Yolanda asked me. "I'm going to lay back. Is that Okay?"

I nodded. Yolanda stretched out on her back. There before me was a beautiful creature. Her lithe form was covered in gorgeous, mocha-colored skin. Her lovely face had striking Latina features made all the more remarkable by Yolanda's radiant smile.

Although I had never considered myself sexually attracted to women, I was overwhelmed by the sight of the stunning nymph before me. My senses were popping.

I decided then and there that I would do it. I had always loved Yolanda as a friend. Now I had the chance to love her in another way. My vagina became moist at the thought.

I didn't say a word. Instead, I extended my hands and began to massage her thighs.

Yolanda's skin was warm and smooth. I worked my way up her body, bypassing her modest pubic patch which had been groomed into a neat, little triangle.

As I bent over her, my hands continued up Yolanda's torso. I circled around her small, pert breasts. I then moved my hands back down and began rubbing her pretty boobies, all the while manipulating her dark nipples. Yolanda let out a small sigh.

I bent over even further and began to tongue my friend's hard nipples. I worked the right breast and then the left, flicking the flat surface of my tongue back and forth. I looked up and grinned at Yolanda. Her eyes were half-closed, and she was also smiling. I then bent down and began to suck on her erect left nipple.

I liked sucking Yolanda's tits a lot more than I thought I would. There was a tactile pleasure involved that defies description. Mother Nature (or whoever the Great Creator is) knew what she was doing. A woman's breast is perfectly designed. If your mouth is close to the nipple, you can't help but suckle it. I found myself spending a long time around Yolanda's boobs. I loved every second of it. I think she did too.

After some time, I remembered the main event. I began kissing my way down Yolanda's flat belly toward her pretty crotch. When I arrived at her pubic area, I kissed all around her bathing suit zone. I then continued on to her thighs.

I kissed all the way down Yoli's killer legs. I recall seeing drivers almost lose control of their vehicles on days when Yolanda walked down the street in a mini-skirt. Her long legs are a real treat. I enjoyed their silky smoothness. "Thanks for shaving today, sweetie," I said to her.

"De nada," she replied. "I was hoping you would notice."

I gently grasped her perfect calves and parted her legs. I moved between them, and had my first look at her vagina. It was lovely.

Although she had maintained a tuft of hair on her pubis, her vulva was entirely hair-free. Her labia were dark and prominent. I was VERY turned on.

I reached over and very gently touched her lips. I traced my finger along the edge of each of her folds. This was the first time I had ever sensually touched another woman in that region. My only guide was: would this feel good to me?

"Oh, honey. That feels really nice," Yolanda said. "I love your touch. It's like a feather."

I was pleased with this comment. I moved my other hand in and tentatively stroked the cute, little love bud at the top of her slit.

"Oooh, ooooh," Yolanda murmured in appreciation. "That's good."

I continued with my loving ministrations. We were both startled when my brother said: "Why don't you try kissing her there, Amy?"

We had completely forgotten about Jack, who sat a distance away on the edge of the bed. Instinctively both Yolanda and I raised our fingers to our mouths to shush him.

"Leave her alone, Jackie," Yolanda admonished. "She seems to know what she is doing."

"Thank you, dear," I replied. "But maybe my brother has a point."

I lowered my head and licked Yolanda's sweet little baby. The texture of her vagina was softer and smoother to my tongue than I had imagined.

I licked up and down and all around. The taste was exquisite. It was slightly salty, but it was as though there was a secret ingredient that I couldn't put my finger on. It made me want to lap some more.

Yolanda began to moan, while slowly turning her head from side-to-side. She reached down and lovingly caressed the back of my neck.

"That's it, Amy," she said. "Atta girl. You're doing that perfectly."

I know it's silly, but I felt a genuine sense of pride. I guess all human beings want to be complimented and affirmed when they try something new. I licked Yolanda's twat with greater abandon.

My cunt-licking reverie was interrupted by a rigid object which attempted to enter me from behind.

"No, Jack," I shouted at my brother who had crept in behind me on the bed. "You can't fuck me in my vagina. You KNOW the rules."

"Oh, yes, sister," he insisted. He thrust his cock forward into my groin. The head of his manhood entered my snatch.

"JACK," I yelled. I moved forward and reached behind me simultaneously. I grabbed his cock and yanked it out of my vagina.

"How could you? Why do you want to disrespect me?" I had tears in my eyes.

"Oh, baby," Yolanda comforted me, sitting up in bed. "It's all right. Jack just got a little excited. That's all." She gave my brother a stern look. "Over here, Mister. If you need a place to put that dick, put it in my mouth."

"Okay," Jack said meekly. He moved up the bed and straddled Yolanda's chest as she laid back down on her back.

Yolanda stroked the side of my face. "It's all right, Amy. Please keep doing what you were doing. It was fantastic."

I dried my eyes and began to lick her twat once more. It just wasn't the same. Jack had upset me. I looked up and my brother was eagerly humping Yolanda's pretty face. I thought to myself, 'Why should he be having all the fun?'

I grabbed his hairy ass. "Hey, horny boy." Jack looked over his shoulder without slowing the strokes of his cock in and out of Yolanda's mouth, which had formed a perfect "O" around his shaft.

"Why don't you come back here and make yourself useful to me? As I remember it, you have a pretty good tongue. How about getting me back in the mood by licking me from behind?"

Jack stopped fucking Yolanda's head. He dismounted and came around me. "Okay, sis," he instructed. "You bend over and get back to work."

I returned my tongue to the vagina before me. I then felt Jack's hot, snake-like tongue darting in and out of my wet cunt. This action made me increase the frequency of my own oral stimulation of Yolanda's girl parts. I also began to rub her protruding clit with my thumb while I inserted my tongue into her dark cavern. I could tell by the movement of Yoli's slender hips that she liked this.

Meanwhile back at my backside, Jack had expanded his enterprise from pussy-licking to ass-licking. This was secretly what I had hoped he would do all along. The sensation of my brother's hot tongue on my puckered anus spurred on my efforts between Yolanda's legs.

Jack kissed his way up my back and whispered in my ear, "Can I fuck your pretty ass, sis?"

"That's the best idea you've had all day, Jack" I replied.

I went back to work on Yolanda. I heard my brother wetting his dick with saliva. I next felt Jack rubbing his smooth dick head against my tight asshole.

"Uhhn!" I exclaimed as I felt Jack enter my backside. "Slowly, boy," I instructed.

Little by little, Jack worked his manhood into my anal channel. Inspired by this, I inserted my finger in Yolanda's tiny rectum. She barked in glee. When I shoved my finger in further, Yolanda came like a fancy slot machine. It was so hot.

Although Yolanda had finished, I kept my face down in her crotch while Jack fucked my ass from behind. He was still making slow, tentative penetration efforts.

"FUCK ME HARDER, BROTHER," I shouted from Yolanda's groin.

Jack grabbed my hips and began thrusting his cock into my backdoor at a frantic pace. He shoved his junk balls-deep into me.

I couldn't take any more. I came hard and loud, my face still buried in my girlfriend's twat.

A few seconds later, Jack broke loose a torrent of come into my ass. After many spasms, he pulled out of my sphincter.

The three of us collapsed on the bed. We were spent, sweaty and covered in bodily fluids. In sum, we were totally satisfied.

I looked at my two lovers and said: "We have to bring Tommy in on this."

Yolanda and Jack just looked at me and grinned ear-to-ear.

Quinze
Quinze
82 Followers