Back in Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn, boy, you could wear out a cocksucker's throat." he said when my dick was finally released.

"You told me not to shoot." I replied.

"Can you do that all of the time? Can you do it when you fuck?" he asked.

"I guess so; I just kind of zone myself out. I've always been that way. When I was a teenager, sometimes I'd make myself go all day without cumming, jerking my cock over and over."

"We're not going to let any pussy sample this dick." Black said. "Some bitch finds out how long you can go and I'll lose my best new employee."

My cock had softened and was lying over my balls, the head resting on the sofa.

"I guess you liked it, then." I said.

"Let's just say that you definitely have the qualifications I'm looking for."

My hand was still buried between his ass cheeks and as I stroked his tight little hole I asked, "Do you think guys would like to have me fuck them and not cum for a while?"

"I think you may become my most popular employee." he replied.

I heard a door open and then someone shouted, "Could you guys keep it down? Some of us are sleeping!" Then, the door slammed shut.

I looked at Black crouched between my legs and he said, "One of your co-workers. I think the guy was born with a board up his ass but he's a popular fuck."

My finger was still massaging his hole.

"If I joined up with you, would that mean we couldn't play around again? Because it would be a business arrangement?"

"Everyone has perks that come with their job. They'd be perks for both of us."

Black stood up, crossed to my fallen towel and picked it up. When he came back, he gently dried my cock off and then pulled me up from the sofa. His cock was still standing straight up, stiff as a board and I wrapped my hand around it.

"Come on," he said, removing my hand and taking it into his, "time for you to get some sleep."

He led me down the hall, opened a door and flipped a switch so that the bedside lights came on.

"Is this your bedroom?" I asked.

"No, it's yours if you want it. See you in the morning."

With that, he turned and walked to the next door, opened it and disappeared.

I hadn't stayed any place this nice since I'd left home. There was a large closet that covered one wall and across from it a door that led into a small private bath. The window above the bed looked out onto a view of the city.

I sat down on the bed and relaxed. Tomorrow would be soon enough to make up my mind about what I should do.

I lay back on the bed, thinking about what a stroke of luck it had been to meet Black. He said that he'd seen me before so he already knew how far down I'd been. He'd seemed a little skeptical about me using again but I knew it wasn't going to be a problem. I was a different person.

But I wasn't used to a comfortable bed in a quiet room. I was used to either being oblivious to my surroundings or else a lumpy hospital bed on a noisy ward. I must have tossed and turned 500 times in the next hour.

I had neglected to turn off the lamps and when I opened my eyes to look at the clock for the hundredth time, Black was standing in the doorway. His nude body looked even more tempting than earlier and I felt my cock starting to grow.

"Can't sleep, huh?" he said. "I could hear you whirling from next door. I can't settle down, either."

He crossed over and stood next to the bed, his long thick dick inches from me. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"New surroundings, all of that." I said. "Plus, I slept enough in the hospital to probably last me for weeks."

"Maybe you just need some more exercise." he replied.

He laid down on the bed on his belly, his head on the pillow next to mine. I could look down his body and see the two rounded mounds of his ass.

"I know you want to fuck me." he said. "Why not give it a try?"

"I know the mechanics; I've just never done it." I said.

"Just let nature take its course. If you need any pointers, I'll let you know. There should still be a jar of lube in the nightstand."

I reached across his back to open the drawer, my body pressed against his. My face was directly above his back and I couldn't resist running my lips over his dark flesh and running my tongue down the valley of his spine.

"You're making my ass even hotter for your cock doing that." he said. "I already got myself ready, just lube that big dick up and get busy."

I moved down the bed so that I was crouching between his spread legs. Just the sight of that beautiful ass had my cock so hard that precum was flowing out of the slit. I opened the jar and began to lube my burning cock, anxious to feel Black's hole around it.

"This will make it easier." he said, then got up onto his knees, his cheeks spread open so that I got my first look at his furled hole.

"Whoa!" I said, rocking back onto my haunches, my eyes devouring his fuck hole.

"What? What is it?" he asked.

"I just never knew that it would look so hot." I said. "I can see why men want to stick their face in another guy's butt now."

"It's your dick it wants, not your face." Black laughed. "We can save that one."

I got back up onto my knees behind him and let my cock head rest against his hole. The valley between his ass cheeks was deep since his buns were so meaty and I was glad that I had a bigger cock than normal to sink between them. I grasped my dick at the root and slid the greasy head up and down in his slot and around the puckered opening.

"Now you're just teasing me, baby. Put that big meat in me." he said.

I again rested my swollen cock head against the heated opening and then began to press forward. I could see the bud unfurling, the dark lips of the hole opening to receive me.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

Black laughed out loud and then said, "You're not my first cock, sweetheart. It hurts going in but it's heaven after that."

I was still pressing and watching. My cock is widest where the head meets the shaft; there is a fleshy corona all around. I was sure the hole couldn't expand enough to take it in but even as I watched, the fat head popped through the ring, leaving only the long shaft visible. I pressed forward again and inch by stiff inch, my cock slid inside of the fiery tunnel.

When I was balls deep inside his hole I said, "Jesus, you're as tight as a vise in there."

"That was a compliment, even if you don't know it." Black said. "Now show me what you can do with that fuckstick."

The channel inside of him was hot and tight but it was also expandable. I maneuvered my cock around, feeling the satiny flesh slide over my dick.

"That's good, baby." Black said. "Get my hole used to that big dick and make it want more."

He didn't have to tell me, my dick wanted more of his ass. I pulled out a bit and then slid back in so that I could feel the ass walls stroke my cock head. It felt better than I could have imagined. Each time, I pulled a little more of the shaft out and then slid back in, watching how gorgeous it looked.

"Don't hold back this time, pound my ass and make it your own. Then pump it full of your sweet cum."

I felt like I'd been let loose at Disneyland. I could use my hips to position my cock in different ways and drive it in different directions. If I thrust upward, the elastic ass walls stroked the sensitive tip of my cock head, if I slid in at a right or left angle, the head and shaft got extra stimulation at the side. Thrusting in hard made my toes curl, thrusting in slowly made my body break out in goose bumps. My cock was getting a college education.

"You like fucking that ass, don't you, baby." Black said.

"No, I love fucking that ass." I said, my breath gasping. "How come I never knew about this before?"

"You've just been hanging in the wrong crowd."

I was beginning to really feel the full sensation, now, and every time I thrust forward my swinging balls crashed against the loose ball sack hanging between Black's legs, making it even more intense. It seemed like the harder I pounded him, the more he liked it.

"Open my ass up with that monster. Tear it up and then make it feel all better with your hot juice." Black told me, his head resting on his bent arms and his ass wide spread for my assault.

I slammed into him especially hard and his legs collapsed so that I was laying on top of him, my cock sliding in and out of him with a mind of its own. I could feel the top of my cock rubbing against the wall of his ass. It felt even better than before and I raised myself up on my arms so that could look down between us and watch each time my swollen cock disappeared between his lush buns.

"You going to give me that juice? You going to fill my ass up with your cum?" Black muttered.

That was just too much, having him practically beg for it. My balls tightened and I felt the hot juice start climbing my piss channel. I slammed my cock as deep inside of him as I could, just as the spunk began blasting out of my piss hole.

"Damn, I can feel that squirting into me." Black said.

I was trying to get my cock further into his guts, reveling in the unbelievable feeling of dumping my first load into a man's hungry ass. I lay on his broad back as shot after shot of my cum pumped into his ass.

Finally, the flood slackened and, breathing hard, I rested on top of him. My cock, in the tight tunnel, began to soften but I didn't want to take it out. I wanted to enjoy him for as long as possible.

Black raised his head and looked over his shoulder at me.

"Whooo-eeee, daddy! That's what I call a butt fucking. Do you always lay pipe like that?"

"I don't know, that was my first time." I said.

I slowly began to extricate my dick from the clutching channel. Even soft, even coming out, it felt fantastic. When I finally popped the head out of his hole, I fell to the side of him.

He propped his head on his hand and looked at me.

"If you don't let me put that cock to work, I may have to beat the living fuck out of you." he said.

"Anything to avoid violence." I said. "It scares me to even think about pissing you off."

He wrapped his muscular arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"You asshole, we're going to have so much fun. We're going to charge out the wazoo for a fuck from that dick. Fuckers are going to pay through the nose to get to ride that. Except for me, of course."

"Of course." I said. "I should be paying you for that sweet ass."

We lay in each others arms, me imagining a future where I got paid for the experience I'd just had. It seemed too good to be true.

While thinking, my hands were wandering over Black's gorgeous body. His cock was so stiff it stood up in an arc over his flat abdomen and when I wrapped my hand around it I could feel the strong pumping of blood through it.

"You need to give me another lesson tonight." I said as I stroked his cock.

"What would that be?"

"You need to teach me how to make your cock feel as good as you do mine. Teach me how to suck dick."

I moved down between his legs until my face was level with his crotch. The long thick piece of meat stood in front of me.

Not only was it a beautiful color, it was a beautiful shape. The shaft was thicker in the middle than at each end and the tapered head almost came to a point. I grasped his balls in the meaty sack; the skin felt twice as thick as my own and had a rubbery texture. I fondled each nut and his cock jerked with pleasure.

I grasped his cock around the base and moved my head over it. Shiny fluid leaked from the slit.

I ran my tongue up the underside and Black let out a sigh.

When I reached the head, I opened my mouth but kept my lips tight so that his dick had to expand them to open and enter. I could tell by his breathing that it felt good.

His cock head filled my mouth and tasted delicious, the precum spicy and sweet. I ran my tongue over it to gather up more fluid and Black squirmed. Locating the slit, I drove my tongue into it to taste his piss hole.

I ran my lips down the shaft, taking it into my throat until I choked.

"Easy, baby, don't try to take it all at once. Work on the head."

I moved my mouth back up, until just his cock head was in my mouth, then began to bob my head so that his first few cock inches slid in and out.

"Oh, yeah, you're doing great.' he said.

Knowing that he was enjoying it encouraged me and I moved faster, bobbing up and down on the tasty meat. With my other hand, I grasped his big balls and pulled down on them while using my index finger to play with his slick ass hole.

"You like the taste of that big black dick?" he asked.

It excited me to hear him and I began to try to get more cock in my throat. There was a steady stream of precum flooding my mouth and I wanted to be sure to get every sweet drop.

I could feel his feet and legs flexing against my sides and I knew that my goal was to make him lose control totally. Using my lips and tongue, I swabbed every inch of his shaft that would fit in my mouth.

"I think you're wanting to taste my cum, cocksucker." he told me.

Being called a cocksucker while I had his cock in my mouth turned me on even more.

"You're getting me close, baby." he said. "Get ready."

I slipped my finger inside his freshly fucked ass hole, my cum lubing the way. He reacted by lifting his hips and driving his dick deeper down my throat.

"Oh, fuck!" he said, just as I felt his seed splashing against the back of my throat.

I loved it, loved having his cock captive and draining into me, no matter how hard he tried to resist. Spurt after spurt of thick juice squirted out of his cock, flooding my mouth and throat for the first time with a man's cum.

He was making little grunts each time another load shot out and his hips jerked each time. I refused to back off of his dick, sucking it like a straw.

When the flow stopped, I licked over the softening meat and finally released it from my mouth.

"How did I do?" I asked.

He grasped his soft cock so that the heavy head bowed over his hand to the side.

"You're a natural." he replied.

12