Back in Catherine's Arms Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So much yummy protein Rob. I think you are now ready to start your day and I bet Samantha is anxiously awaiting your arrival. Get dressed and go have fun with her."

I need to rest and recuperate from having my backdoor stretched. It takes me ten minutes to move from my prone position on the bed. By this time, Catherine has dressed and is brushing her teeth. I slowly make my way to the bathroom for a shower and shave. I use my guest toothbrush that Catherine keeps for me before joining her in the kitchen.

We kiss, and she thanks me for being willing to submit to her dominate side. I'm happy to do so when it means a gut-wrenching orgasm for me. I believe I am ready for Samantha.

The Diamond Adult World sex shop opens at 10:00 AM. After a leisurely breakfast with Catherine, she sends me on my way next door. Before I can even knock, Samantha opens her front door and greets me with a wet kiss on the lips. She is looking fine this morning dressed in a short jeans skirt and peasant blouse.

"Good morning Rob, did you have a nice night with Catherine?"

"I did. We went on a 5K with the club and then had dinner at Firestone. I'm sorry you couldn't join us. You are looking particularly sexy this morning."

"Oh stop, I'm just feeling casual this morning. I've been looking forward to our visit to Lynette's store today. Did Catherine tell you what I'm looking for?"

"Yes, she did. I think we will have a lot of fun today. I have some things I'd like to show you as well. They have some sexy clothes that would look dynamite on you."

Samantha locks her front door and I assist her into my truck. I hop in and she slides next to me.

I kiss her cheek and whisper, "Getting a little cozy, are we?"

"Well, you are my date for the day. Let's go shopping."

I maneuver through the streets and get onto Highway 101 heading south. I set cruise control for the short drive to Grover Beach. Samantha grabs my right hand and puts it on her knee.

"See, I shaved my legs this morning just for you. Nice and smooth."

She slides my hand up higher along her thigh as she slightly spreads her legs. I wonder how much further she is going to take this little game.

"Are my thighs as smooth as Catherine's?"

"What are you up to, you little minx?"

Samantha's grip is tight, and I couldn't remove my hand if I tried; and why would I want to. The closer we get to our destination, the more she spreads her legs. Samantha guides my hand further up and presses it against her cunt. I feel her wet slit on my skin.

"See, no panties. Play with my pussy, I'm so wet."

"I'm not sure what Catherine would say about this?"

"Silly, she's the one who put me up to it. She said to make sure you treat me right and make me cum often."

I guess that doesn't surprise me. I think these two ladies have been conspiring for several weeks. I concentrate on the road as I slide my fingers along Samantha's wet inner labia. I delve between her folds and feel the heat.

"Gawd yes, rub my pussy baby. That's what I need."

My fingers slowly rub her inner flesh and I contact her clit. Each time I hit her bump she flinches. My cruise control is set so I just need to steer straight with my left hand while my right rubs Samantha. Her breathing intensifies as my fingers slide along her slit. Samantha's right hand disappears under her peasant top. She palms her breast and pinches her nipple. I dip my fingers deeper into her gash while she plays with her boobs.

Samantha closes in on her climax, just as we get to the Grover Beach offramp. Her girl juice covers my hand. Samantha keeps my hand pressed against her pussy as she rides out another orgasm.

"Whew, that was a good one. You have magical fingers Rob. Catherine told me to keep count of my orgasms and report back."

"Why doesn't that surprise me."

Samantha finally releases my hand as we arrive at Diamond Adult. I lick her juices from my hand and savor her taste. She readjusts herself as I help her down from the cab. She plants her lips on mine and drills her tongue into my mouth for several seconds before pulling back.

"Thanks sweetie, that was number one."

I look around and see a lot of cars in the parking lot. Samantha holds my hand as we walk into the sex shop. There are more customers than usual today. We see Lynette in the far corner helping a couple sort through some lingerie. Her co-worker Jayne is at the register ringing up a lady. Samantha and I wander for a few minutes before Lynette spots us and waves. She motions for us to come over to where she is helping that couple. She says something to the lady who is holding up a lace camisole and then departs.

Lynette walks over to us and gives me a big hug followed by a kiss on the lips. She turns to Samantha and does the same.

"Hello, you two, it's great to see you both. As you can see we are very busy, I guess it's the out-of-town summer crowd.

"Wow, really."

"Most people figure they won't run into someone they know when they are on vacation. Sex shops seem to be a popular stop for them. We've sold a lot of lube and lingerie. I can only imagine what's happening in the local hotels. They tell me vacation sex is the best."

Samantha grins, "I think sex is the best anytime of the day."

"So, what brings you to Grover Beach today? Where's Catherine?"

"She's at home waiting for the bug man to show up. And, Samantha wants to buy an eight-inch dildo just like Catherine's."

"Ah yes, the Chad Vixen imitation cock. I own one and just love it. It's eight inches with that over-sized glans, lots of veins along the thick shaft and big balls. It even has a suction cup on the end to mount it anywhere. I guess Chad Vixen was some big porn star back in the 90s. Anyway, he must have a gorgeous cock in real life, that dildo makes me cum every time."

"Lynette you have a lot of toys that make you cum every time. I was telling Samantha earlier that Lynette loves her toys."

"You're right Rob, I do love my toys."

Samantha is excited, "Do you still have one in stock?"

"Sweetie, we have at least a half-dozen on the back wall. It's very popular. By the way, how's that rabbit vibe you bought last time?"

"I love it. It's getting a lot of use and I think I many need to change the batteries soon. Those little ears really make my clit buzz."

"So, Rob, I hope you're OK with me telling Catherine about our glory hole adventure? We were talking about Avila Beach and I had to tell her about the gal from Iowa. The glory hole bit just kind of slipped out."

"No worries Lynette. Catherine admitted that the story turned her on. I did have to perform a little extra for her that night."

Samantha seems a little antsy. I think she wants to get her hands on that eight-inch cock.

"Hey Lynette, I was thinking that Samantha would look spectacular in one of the corsets. You know the style, like your red corset. Kelly green would look gorgeous, especially with her skin tone, and dazzling hazel green eyes."

"I believe you're right Rob, the green would definitely emphasize her eyes. Samantha, what do your nipples look like? These corsets really highlight your boobs as well."

I quickly answer, "They are coral colored, puffy and smooth."

"Oh Rob, why doesn't it surprise me that you've already seen her boobs. Well, I think the Kelly green one would be smashing."

Lynette turns to Samantha, "Go try some on Samantha, I'll give you my employee discount. If the fitting rooms are being used, just go into the back office. Rob knows where it is. And Rob, please keep away from the Viagra bottle. We all know what happened the last time. I've got to get back to the customers. Business is good today. Have fun."

The rack of corsets is close by. In fact, that couple was standing right next to it. He seems to have moved on to the Fleshlight display. The lady is still standing next to the rack, admiring some push-up bras. Samantha is preoccupied searching for a green corset in her size.

I stand right next to the lady and whisper, "That bra would look fabulous on you, especially paired with some crotchless panties."

She smiles and winks at me. I'm about to elaborate on the mystery lady's choice when Samantha blurts out that she found her corset.

"That's my girlfriend's next-door neighbor, I'm helping her pick out a sexy corset and an eight-inch dildo. Enjoy your shopping."

I walk over to Samantha and she hands me the corset to examine. I hold it up to the light and approve. The mystery lady gives me a thumbs up. Samantha walks off, headed to the back wall. She really wants the fake cock. By the time I reach her, she has the dildo out of the box and strokes the shaft several times.

"This is going to feel so good buried in my pussy. Come on Rob, let's go to the office and try it out."

I grab some cherry lube from the shelf as I lead Samantha to the back rooms. I wave good-bye to the mystery lady shopper. I show Samantha where the changing rooms are and point out the two video booths. Hopefully, we'll end up there after she tries on her corset.

Lynette was right about the busy day and we find that the changing rooms are all in use. No worries, Lynette told us to use the back office. I've spent a lot of time in the back office, reclining on the Lay-Z-Boy and looking through the product catalogues. I see the bottle of Viagra on Lynette's desk and am tempted to take a little blue pill since I'll be entertaining Samantha through the glory hole. Why not? Just one won't do me any harm, I just don't need to down three of them. There is also a small couch along one wall and I lead Samantha to it.

"What do you think, Rob? Should I try on the corset?"

I answer with a resounding YES! I sit down on the couch while Samantha undresses. It doesn't take long as she is only wearing the jeans skirt and peasant blouse. I knew she wasn't wearing panties, but I soon discover she is not wearing a bra either. Her fabulous tits swing free and I detect that her nipples are already erect. I suppose it's from handling the fake cock.

Samantha tosses me her clothes and wraps herself in the Kelly-green corset. She looks stunning. The garment is snug around her rib cage and her tits are pushed out and over the top. They look even bigger than without the corset and her coral nipples just sparkle against the green hue. The bottom of the corset flares out around her hips and her smooth, hairless pussy is nicely framed below.

"Geez Samantha, you are absolutely gorgeous. I love how your big tits are pushed out and displayed. I can't keep my eyes off them, I just want to reach out and suck your puffy nipples. Come sit by me on the couch."

Samantha sits down, and I hand her the eight-inch cock. I run my fingers along the top of the corset and squeeze Samantha's breasts as I inspect each one.

"I feel so sexy. Rob, please hand me some lube, I need to try this cock right now."

"You know we haven't paid for it yet?"

"It's just a matter of time, now lube me up."

Samantha holds the Chad Vixen dong by the balls while I dribble the cherry lube along the eight-inch shaft. I use my finger to smear some lube around the glans. Samantha swings one leg over me and opens her pussy for the fake cock. She runs the tip along her wet slit and presses it against her inner labia. I watch her rose petals separate and the dildo disappear between her folds. Samantha uses small strokes to glide the shaft in and out of her pussy.

She bites her lower lip as she masturbates right next to me. I watch her pink inner lips grip the silicon cock as she pulls the shaft. This is such an erotic site. I reach over and grab her left boob with both hands. Her nipple sticks out a good half inch and is ready to be inhaled. I bend toward Samantha and wrap my lips around the hard bud. Samantha wraps her free hand around my head and presses my face against her breast.

"Rob, take over and fuck me with this hard cock, I want to rub my clit."

I grab the silicon dildo by the suction base and slide it in and out of Samantha's cunt. Her girl cream coats the shaft as I plunge it as deep as it can go. Her pussy accepts the entire eight inches, the balls press against her puffy outer lips.

Samantha lowers her fingers to her mound to search for her clitoris. The pink pearl appears, and she traces circles around and around the hard bump. I watch Samantha flick her clit back and forth as I glide the thick shaft in and out. I pull the cock completely out and lick her juices from the shaft. I offer the tip to Samantha. She licks and sucks the glans clean before I shove it back into her pussy.

"I love the taste of my pussy, I'm so ready to cum. Keep fucking me Rob, keep fucking me."

I increase the speed of my thrusts. Samantha's hand is a blur as she attacks her clit. Her juices drip down her inner thighs. Her pussy is covered in lady cum. I watch her thighs tremble as she lifts her ass of the couch. It's as though she is reaching for her climax. I press the full eight inches deep into her cavern and hold it tight.

Samantha erupts with her second orgasm. She presses her thighs together and traps my hand. She bucks her hips several times as the sexual sensations rumble through her body. She squeezes her tits and twists her nipples to extend her pleasure. I can only hang on as she squirms and spasms.

After several minutes, she comes back to earth as her body relaxes and she crumbles back onto the sofa. Her thighs open and I'm able to withdraw the silicon cock. It's covered in cum and I feast upon the shaft. I offer some to Samantha and she licks the cock between deep breaths. Between the two of us, we clean Chad Vixen from tip to balls.

Samantha can finally talk again, "Well that's number two and it was a doozy. Thanks for hanging in there Rob. I'm sure your hand was getting tired. My pussy feels properly fucked."

We sit together for a long time. I cradle Samantha in my arms while she recovers from her climax. I think the green corset is a keeper.

"Well Samantha, I think you just made two remarkable purchases. This has been a good day. The only trouble now is that my cock is throbbing. Pleasuring you and the Viagra has my cock rock hard. I think it's glory hole time. After all, wasn't that your original plan. You figured if you could get me to Diamond Adult World, you could suck my cock through the glory hole."

"Yes, I admit it. But I have Catherine's blessing. She said if I could get you into the video booth, your cock would be all mine for as long as I want it."

I tell Samantha to sit tight and rest for a few minutes while I investigate the video booths. A quick look outside reveals that both are empty and ready for us. I knock on both doors just to be sure. When I return to the back office I find Samantha on the couch with her legs spread and the Chad Vixen cock back inside her cunt. She is leisurely pushing and pulling the eight-inch shaft between her pussy lips. Her outer labia are still red and inflamed from the recent onslaught.

"Samantha, what are you doing?"

"I'm still horny. I love how this cock feels, I can't get enough of it."

"Well, I'm going to get set up in the video booth. When you're finished playing around, get dressed and come over. Go into the booth on the right and knock three times on the wall. That will be my cue to stick my cock through the hole. But don't be long, this cock needs some relief too."

I leave Samantha to her own devices and walk over to the video booth. I turn on the light and lock the door before taking off my clothes. This feels strangely familiar as I sit on the chair and wait for Samantha. My cock is super hard, and I realize the Viagra has kicked in. I stroke my shaft as I recall the last time I was in this position.

The lady from Iowa, I believe her name was Marta, really enjoyed herself and me. I remember almost giving up on her but then I felt a finger glide along my shaft. A few minute later she wrapped her hand around my cock and then we were off on a wild ride. She held me tight and sucked my tip while squeezing my balls. After that it was a full-scale blowjob followed by a fabulous fuck. She started the action by sliding her pussy back and forth along my shaft, but then I took over and slammed my cock into her over and over. She kept her cunt plastered against the wall while I deposited a big load of cum.

I hear some movement in the booth next door and am brought back to the present. I realize I've been stroking my cock while reminiscing and a fair amount of pre-cum is leaking out. I gather it with my finger and lick the sweet liquid. I believe it is time for me to perform again and stand up.

There's no time like the present, so I force my seven inches of hard man meat through the small glory hole. I don't need to wait for Samantha's knock on the wall. I press my hips tight against the hole and let my entire cock spill out to the other side. My balls hang low and I wait. I hear more shuffling on the other side and then the sound of a chair being dragged along the concrete floor. It's show time.

There is no lag time as I feel Samantha's hand wrap around my shaft. She squeezes my cock as she slides her palm back and forth along my seven-inch shaft. It feels good to have another person's hand stroking me, rather than my own. She spends several minutes rubbing and squeezing and stroking. I can't see or hear what Samantha is doing, I only have the sense of touch. My nerve endings are heightened because of it, and it is so much more pleasurable.

I feel her two hands surround my cock and they twist in opposite direction. Wow, that's a new sensation and one that I wasn't expecting. The movement makes my cock throb. I can get used to this rough handling. Samantha wasn't this aggressive in the spa last week, maybe because it was her first time with me.

After a few minutes of pumping and twisting, I feel her hand on my low hanging balls. Samantha pumps the shaft while she rolls my balls through her fingers. She pulls down on my sack, grasping both balls firmly. This move reminds me of how Marta played with me. The pleasure is great, but I'm getting antsy to feel a wet mouth around my skin.

My hope is quickly fulfilled as a wet tongue licks the tip of my cock, followed some firm lips planted around the tip. Samantha provides a nice suction as she sucks and releases and sucks again. The attention to my spongy glans makes my eyes water and pre-cum flow. I feel her tongue lap up the sticky liquid.

On the other side of the wall, three, maybe four inches of cock slide into her mouth. She creates more suction as she holds my shaft tight. Her tongue snakes out and licks my entire length along the bottom and then along each side. Samantha licks all around, slathering me with her saliva. The wet, slippery feeling drives me closer and closer to orgasm.

Samantha moves her mouth down and licks my balls. She licks the left from bottom to top then moves to the right. She grips my sack and sucks each stone between her lips. She provides a healthy suction as she worships each one of my nuts. I am so ready to shoot my load. The hot, wet lips making love to my cock have done their job.

My entire shaft is swallowed up and sucked. I feel my tip graze the back of her throat. This is followed by a rapid stroke and suck sequence that pulls me over the edge. I grind my hips against the thin wall and unleash a load of cum right between her lips. I'm sure Samantha's mouth is now overflowing with jizz as a third and fourth volley of sperm travels down my shaft and into her. The feeling of release is sublime. I know it's only been a few hours since Catherine drained my cock, but I provide Samantha with just as much cum.

Her blowjobs are just the best, or so I thought. A tongue is licking, and a mouth is slurping when I hear a gentle knock on the door.

"Rob, Rob, are you in there? It's me, Samantha."