Back in Japan with My Boyfriend

Story Info
Debbie Ryosuke & I head to Japan. Fool around at his house.
6.2k words
3.5
2.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Emi Tsuruta

Right at the end of the summer after my freshman year at Oceanview U., I went home to Japan for a couple of weeks. My cousin Namie was getting married, and my mom wanted me to help out at the wedding. My American friend Debbie wanted to come because she has a boyfriend in Tokyo. I wanted my own boyfriend Ryosuke to come, but he was a bit standoffish at first. We hadn't told our families we were dating. I kind of wanted to introduce him to my parents, so we wouldn't have to sneak around all the time, but he seemed skittish about meeting them. He is from Tokyo originally though, so coming would give him a chance to see his own family, so I finally convinced him to come.

The morning of our flight, I got up early, finished packing, and had a shower. When I was all squeaky clean, I climbed out, and checked how I look in the mirror. Even though it was summer, I didn't really have much of a tan because I'd been working indoors at the fitness center, and wearing sunblock when I went to the beach.

I never quite know what to do with my hair or my make-up. I have this good girl face, clear skin, almond eyes, a kind of normal nose. None of my friends really wear much make-up, but some girls do. Debbie wears this weird blue eye shadow, lip gloss and foundation or something. It looks good on her, but so far, I've been trying for a more natural look. My black bangs were hanging down over my eyes. Maybe I should trim them, but it does give me this alluring mysterious look I think.

I feel pretty good about how my body looks these days. I had been swimming a lot. My waist is quite slender, flat tummy, perky breasts, a cute tuft of black pubic hair that I hadn't shaved. I turned, and examined my rear in the mirror, but that was super-cute too, round, smooth and sexy. My best feature according to Ryosuke.

I wrapped a towel around my naked body, and then scampered back to my room. I didn't know if Brandon was up yet, but I should be careful. Wouldn't want him to catch me running around in just a towel.

I hadn't told my mom when our flight was arriving at Narita, so for once, I could maybe wear something sexy on the way over. I dug out a pair of Wacoal white cotton panties, and pulled them on. I'd been looking online for some old style ones, just plain white, but all the lingerie is so colorful these days. I also fastened on a white Under Armour sports bra that zips up at the front. For the final touch, I pulled on a Paradise Puff(?) orange shoulder-less mini-dress. It's kind of sexy with its flared skirt, but looks decent enough to wear in public.

Before long Ryosuke and his friend, Futoshi, showed up at my door. Ryosuke was dressing down for once, just jeans and t-shirt to be comfortable for the flight over. Futoshi was dressed a bit more fashionably. He's a big guy, wide shoulders, square jaw. Maybe he has a thing for me. Who knows?

Futoshi drove us over to Debbie's house next to pick up her. Futoshi seemed a bit skittish around Debbie, even though she's just a normal American girl. She has really long brown hair, kind of slender, dresses a bit like a hippy, but some guys think she's sexy I guess. Debbie had been a bit wary of Ryosuke ever since he came after me at our beach barbecue, but anyway, he seemed repentant, and was on his best behavior now.

Anyway, I tried to keep the peace on the car trip down to L.A. Futoshi helped us with our luggage, and we made our flight alright. I slept a bit on the plane, but was still a bit jet lagged when we landed at Narita. Ryosuke rode the train with us as far as Tokyo station, but then headed west to his family's home while Debbie and I headed south to Kamakura.

At my house, my mom made a big fuss when we arrived, and my dad and older sister Norika came out to meet Debbie. We'd all lived in the States when I was younger, so we talked in English. Debbie and I were both tired from the flight, so we had to excuse ourselves, and go get ready for bed. My mom brought a futon for Debbie, so she could sleep in my room. We both fell asleep right away.

The next morning, I woke up, and had breakfast with my dad before he headed off to work. Debbie seemed pretty zonked, so we let her sleep, and I actually went back to bed too.

My mom woke us up for lunch, and after, Debbie and I went to Fujisawa shopping. This was her first trip to Japan, so everywhere we went she'd point, and ask me all sorts of questions. The fashions have all changed again. Finally, we went back to meet my family for supper. My dad was still awfully friendly to Debbie, but anyway, he took us to this really nice restaurant, so that was kind of fun.

That night, I kind of stood guard outside the bath while Debbie showered. After she came out, I talked with her for a while, till my mom said it was my turn to use the bath. I really enjoyed being home again, and bathing in our deep stainless steel tub. The water felt so warm and pleasing, and it woke me up a bit. When I got out, I wrapped a towel around me, and went out into the living room to phone Ryosuke. Norika kept asking who I was calling, so I finally went outside, and talked with him while sitting on our front steps.

It was a beautiful night out, but I guess I really should have gotten dressed before I came outside. It was kind of a thrill though to sit on the front steps in just a towel. Our front door is on this short little side street, so it's usually pretty quiet, but I did feel kind of nervous. The boy next door (Takuhiro?) has a window that overlooks our front step, but his lights were out. He is so shy anyway. He'd probably freak if he ever saw me sitting out here almost naked like this.

It took a couple of rings for Ryosuke to answer, and he was already in bed. I felt so glad to get through to him though. I missed him, but just as we started to talk, Norika came outside, and found me.

"Here, let me talk to him!" she insisted, trying to grab the phone from me.

"No way! Get your own boyfriend!"

Norika leaned down, and was trying to get the phone, so I stood up, and ran down the steps. My towel started to unravel, so I had to grab it, and hold it. I felt so nervous standing out in the open in front of my house.

Ever since we were kids, Norika's always loved teasing me. There was this one time she came out naked, when my last boyfriend Tomoyuki was sitting right there. I was so angry, and here she was trying to steal Ryosuke from me too.

Norika came running after me, but luckily, Debbie came out, and wanted to know what was going on. Norika finally settled down, and went back inside. When I finally got back on the phone, Ryosuke seemed pretty sleepy.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Will you come up to Tokyo?"

"OK. I have to go shopping for a new dress for the wedding anyway."

"Oh, and Emi..."

"What?"

"Wear a mini-skirt."

"What?"

"Did you bring that black leather one?"

"I can't wear that!"

"Sure you can."

"No, it would look too suspicious. My mom would have a fit."

"Don't worry. It'll be fine."

"No, you don't know my parents..."

"I tell you what. I'll buy you the dress for the wedding. How's that sound?"

I was kind of surprised. Ryosuke had been working all summer, but after the plane ticket and everything, he mustn't have that much money left.

"Really?"

"Yeah sure. Anyway, I've got to get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow then in front of Hachiko at 11." Hachiko is this statue of a dog in front of Shibuya station.

"OK. G'night." I felt this strange tingling feeling inside, as I hung up the phone. It would be tricky slipping out of the house without mom seeing me, but it would be fun picking out the dress together. Ryosuke can be pretty sweet sometimes.

The next day, I had breakfast with my family, and changed into my black leather mini (I think it's actually faux leather; it's very shiny almost like vinyl). Debbie and I did finally manage to sneak out of the house before my mom saw us.

"We're going shopping," I yelled as we hurried out the front door. I felt really self-conscious walking around my old neighborhood in a mini-skirt. When I used to live here, I used to wear mini-skirts a lot, but in the States, I wear jeans more.

Once Debbie and I got to Shinagawa station, we had to change trains to the Yamanote line. I'd completely forgotten how crowded it gets. We got scrunched in between all these salarymen in suits, and suddenly, I felt something on my behind, like someone touching me. 'Chikan' we call them in Japanese. Train perverts.

At the next stop, I managed to wriggle free, but there was nowhere to go, and soon I felt the hand touching me again, this time on my bare leg. I didn't want to make a scene, so I tried to ignore it. I think someone must have been touching Debbie too, 'cause she looked pretty upset. We finally came to my stop, so I had to leave her. I was a bit worried about her, but I heard later that she met her boyfriend, and everything was fine.

Ryosuke was at our meeting place right on time. He was dressed a bit nicer this time, black jacket, sunglasses, spiffy. He gave me a big smile. He looked so glad I had my mini-skirt on. The black leather kind of shines, and it has got to be one of the shortest skirts I have. I straightened it out, and pulled it down as far as it would go, but Ryosuke just wouldn't stop grinning. A lot of the other guys on the square were looking me over too. I finally managed to drag Ryosuke off towards the shops where I wanted to look for the dress.

Shibuya was pretty crowded, more than I remember, and we had to wade through the people to get across to Center Gai, one of the main shopping streets. As we walked along, I noticed Ryosuke looking at something. At first, I couldn't figure out what it was, but then I realized he was looking at these two girls in pleated blue miniskirts who were walking in front of us. I pulled on his arm to try to get him to look at me, but he just nodded towards them.

"Check out their skirts."

As I looked closer, I realized that their skirts were so short you could see the cheeks of their buttocks as they walked along.

"Did you used to wear a skirt like that?" Ryosuke asked, grinning some more. I took his other arm to try to pull him away, but his eyes kept following these two girls. Finally, I grabbed him by the chin, and forced him to look at me.

"No, ours were even shorter," I teased, trying to get him to forget about those girls. He grabbed me, trying to pull me in for a kiss right in the middle of this huge crowd of people. I ran away, but I was kind of excited. All these people were staring at me. I wished I'd brought something to cover up my legs. I took a deep breath though, and tried to settle down.

We tried a couple of department stores, but a lot of the dresses we saw weren't what I was looking for. We walked around a bit more, and found this little shop tucked away at the bottom of a narrow stairwell on one of the alleys. The sign at the door said no men allowed unless accompanied by a woman. Inside, they sold lingerie, nighties, swimsuits and other sexy clothes for women. I'd never been in this store before, but I think I remember hearing something about it. I guess it is a little like an indy Victoria's Secret.

The woman behind the counter was around my age, but she had on a sexy white dress, and she had one of those cat faces (Some people say I look like a cat too). I asked her if I could bring Ryosuke in, and she said the sign was just to keep away weirdos who come in sometimes. She was really nice. We told her all about the wedding, and she showed me some nice formal dresses they had.

I didn't really like the first couple of dresses she showed us. The necklines were cut too low. My whole family would be there, and I didn't want to show that much skin. Finally, she pulled out one, a silky cream-colored halter dress that didn't seem too bad. She let me into the dressing room to try it on. Ryosuke stayed outside talking with the clerk.

The dress had this big ring that wrapped around my neck, and then the material went down in a pyramid shape leaving my shoulders bare. It was wide enough that it more or less covered my breasts and tummy. It was backless except for the skirt part. The saleslady handed me a lacy black jacket to go with it. The hem of the skirt part was pretty short, but more worrying was the big opening that left practically my whole back showing. I didn't know this at the time, but I later found out it's called a virgin killer dress. I guess it does get guys pretty excited.

Anyway, I showed it to Ryosuke, and he loved it. I wasn't sure, but the clerk said I looked great. I needed some lingerie too, so we found some that might match, and then Ryosuke bought all this stuff for me. It was nice to have something to wear for the wedding.

We ate lunch in Shibuya, and then got on the train to go back to his house. I really didn't want to meet his mom dressed in my mini-skirt, but Ryosuke kept saying it would be alright. On the walk from the station, we stopped in to meet one of his neighbors, a motorcycle mechanic named Taka who runs a small repair shop down this lane-way near Ryosuke's house.

Taka wore glasses, and had grease all over his hands and overalls, but once we started talking, he was really friendly. Ryosuke joked that Taka lives for motorcycles, and apparently doesn't have a girlfriend. He did have a dog though, a German Shepherd named Koro. Ryosuke said something about dropping something by later, but then we said goodbye, and headed back towards Ryosuke's house.

When we got there, his mom was all excited to meet me. She's a bit more slender than my mom, and kind of good-looking I guess. She doesn't look exactly like Ryosuke, but there is maybe some resemblance.

She was running around here and there, getting me slippers and tidying things up. Ryosuke told her to calm down, and then he led me upstairs to his room. She followed us up, and clearly wanted to talk, but Ryosuke finally got her to go away. She seemed nice, but Ryosuke was annoyed that she was making such a big fuss over me.

Ryosuke's room was fairly big, but filled with all kinds of books and gadgets and stuff. At the front, there was a sliding glass door leading out to the rooftop patio, and at the back, there was another window looking out into the forest on the hillside behind his house. He motioned for me to sit down on his bed, but I felt really nervous. This will sound strange, but we almost never spend time in each other's rooms back in the States. We're always out somewhere.

After we'd been there a while, we heard Ryosuke's mom go out. For some reason, that made me even more nervous. He was giving me that look, and I felt a bit awkward about... what? Making love?... or whatever with his family about. I tried to get him to calm down, but the way I was sitting, my skirt had ridden up letting my panties show. Soon he had his hand between my legs, and started kissing me. I lay back onto the bed, but I felt really nervous, making out in this strange house I'd never been to before.

I didn't stop him though. Soon, he got the side zipper on my skirt undone, and started pulling it down. It was so tight I had to wriggle to get free, but if we were going to do it, we'd have to hurry before his mom got back. I pulled off my t-shirt and my bra, while he wrestled with my skirt and panties. Soon I was lying there on his bed completely naked. Out the window, I could see the second floor windows of the houses across the street. I sure hope no one's home. That would be really embarrassing if we had an audience.

"Nice tan," Ryosuke smiled. I didn't really have much of one, but I guess he could see tan-lines where my swimsuit had been. Ryosuke says it makes me look sexy.

I lay back down on the bed, and Ryosuke started kissing me all over. It did feel good to be naked, and finally making love with him. He knelt down in front of me, and started licking me, and I started getting more and more excited. Ryosuke seemed pretty worked up too. It had been a while since we last made love, a couple of weeks at least. He pulled down his pants, and his thingy was sticking right up. He pulled on a condom, got up on top of me, and I kind of shuddered as he slid it in. It felt soooo good.

Before long though, we heard the rattle of keys in the door. Ryosuke stopped humping and listened. It had to be his mom, back from wherever she'd gone.

It all happened so fast. He suddenly pulled out of me, and started pulling up his pants. At first, I felt confused, frustrated. Then it slowly began to sink in that his mom would be here any moment, and I was buck naked. I sat up, and looked around for my clothes. Ryosuke threw me my t-shirt, but I could hear his mom coming up the stairs.

I pulled the t-shirt on, dropped to the floor, and then slid my legs under the kotatsu. (A kotatsu is sort of like a low table with a quilt over it and an electric heater underneath). The smooth wooden floor felt cold on my bare behind. I was still all wet and sticky and horny. Where are the rest of my clothes? I was panicking, but just getting more and more excited. (Bareiki, it's called in Japanese - orgasming when you get caught). We heard Ryosuke's mom's footsteps come closer and closer.

I pulled the quilt around my naked hips as far around as it would go, but I couldn't quite cover my bare bottom. Ryosuke was sitting on the floor just behind me, which made me even more nervous. I covered the crack of my bottom with my hand to hide it from him, but then I realized my nipples were probably sticking up through the thin cotton of my t-shirt. I shot him a worried look, but then got up on my knees, and folded my arms in front of me to try to hide my nipples. I could feel Ryosuke's eyes on my bare behind, but there was nothing I could do.

Ryosuke's mom knocked once, and then opened the door. She was carrying a tray with tea and snacks on it.

"I brought you back some pastries from the store, and I thought you might like something to drink."

I bowed thanks, but my heart was racing. My face was getting all hot and sweaty from the excitement. I bowed my head down as far as I could, trying to hide my face in my hair. Ryosuke's mom smiled, put the cups on the table, and then sat down on the floor across from me. I wanted so much for her to go away, so I could get dressed, but she wanted to talk.

"Ryosuke didn't tell us he was dating such a beauty."

My face must have been beet red by then. I just sat there, my mind a complete blank as I wondered if she could see my bare behind.

"Are you at the same college?"

I looked back at Ryosuke a bit surprised he hadn't told her how we met. He leaned forward, and I suddenly felt his hand on my waist, getting me all excited. The feel of his fingers sent a shock-wave running through my whole body. I closed my mouth desperately trying to keep from squealing out. I was still completely horny from our sex a few moments before. I could feel an orgasm coming on, and when I wiggled my behind to get him to stop, he lowered his hand, probing around for my hooha, just getting me even more excited.

His mom continued to talk, but I was trying to hard not to come, as Ryosuke skillfully fingered my pussy. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, Ryosuke pulled his hand away. Apparently, his mom had asked me some kind of question, and they were waiting for me to answer. I was panting, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Could you say that again?"

"Oh, you don't have to be so nervous, my dear. My heavens. You're sweating. Here let me get you a towel." She stood up, and left the room. Ryosuke kissed me on my neck, and rubbed his finger along my soaking pussy.

"God, you look so damn sexy... but I guess we'd better get out of here. Here put on your socks," he said throwing them to me.

I got up, and sat my bare behind down on his bed, my heart pounding in my chest. I thought I could see someone in the window across from us looking this way.

12