Back in the Saddle Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never thought of it that way! I guess he died doing what he enjoyed! But there is something else. When my husband passed away, he was inside me. I didn't know it, and I...I..." She started to cry again.

"Confess it! Say it out loud!"

"I came with him inside me! Oh my God, I'm going to hell. I loved it. I didn't know he was dead, and I came on his hard dick. I am so ashamed." She wept.

"Wait just a second. He had passed away and he was still able to give you one more good cum. Shit, that's the way I want to go! I'm absolutely sure that made him happy. Absolutely positive as a man. He left us in high style, only as a true man could. I'm proud of him, and I'm proud of you as a woman for accepting his final gift! Don't you see how happy you made him? You are the best! Think with your heart, not your preconceptions! Imagine his passing. You have done a wonderful thing!"

"You know, I think you are right! I really did do it for him, and him for me! You have made me feel so much better!" She smiled.

" He was a good guy." I said

" He was a good man" My wife said.

"And he loved me! And I loved him." She burst into tears. We both held her. We spooned together, with Margaret in the middle. We all slept soundly.

*********

The next morning I awoke to a hot pussy in my face! My raging hard-on was about to enter my wife. It was still dark. I thought. Hmm, I better get to work here. I was twisting and torturing my wife's nips, as my tongue danced and teased on and off Marge's clit. She was loving it, I think she was about to cum. She gave a small shiver, she groaned, then she cried out. Marge squirted all over my face!

"Thank you so much!" Margaret said.

Meanwhile, on my cock, my wife's cunt was spasming as she had a small cum. La petite mort, a little death. Why those French are always equivocating sex and death is beyond me. I could not stop from coming, I filled Faye's tight little love box with hot spunk. The timing of our climaxes was amazing. Both women came virtually simultaneously, and me seconds later. That was just fantastic. My wife was off my dick, and Marge was cleaning my cock, with her tongue and sucking mouth. Faye, always polite, dug some of my splurge out of her cunt and fed it on three delicate fingers into Margaret's mouth. They kissed and shared my man cream. It was so erotic.

Watching the interplay between these two had my dick harder than granite. Margaret did not wait for an invitation. She was on top of my cock and sliding into home plate in less than an instant. She was dripping wet and she cried out, "Oh yes. What a beautiful cock you have. Oh, fuck me, fuck me FUCK ME GOOD. Oh yes, yes, AAAEEIIIIAAHH! OH I'M COMING, HOLY SHIT! OH YES."

Her snatch was milking my cock, pumping all my cum right out of me. She had a wonderful tight, hot, and oh so wet pussy. She was Juicy Lucy and then some.

I was momentarily out of action as I had two great cums in less than fifteen minutes. That's a lot for a regular guy, and I'm no porn star. So I needed coffee, and as soon as my cock got down, I had to pee. This was a great way to start the day.

"Excuse me my gorgeous goddesses. I need to relieve myself." I was standing in front of the bowl, a beautiful, well manicured delicate little hand grabbed my cock in it's soft state and was directing the flow into the porcelain. She was giggling and having a wonderful time. She stuck a finger in my piss stream and pulled it back. Margaret was mesmerized by my pissing cock.

"It's warm!"

"Well yeah, I am a warm blooded creature! You were expecting I was like the undead or something?"

"I'm sorry, your cock just is so fascinating to me! I never did that. I have all these weird fantasies about your dick. I never held a man's penis as he pissed before. I love it, it's so DIRTY! Can I suck it now?" Marge did love to suck cock.

"Marge, I'm not even done peeing. I'm switching you to decaf. You are way too excited in the morning. Let's let Mr Happy here recharge his batteries, and we grab something to eat."

She immediately grabbed my dick, "Oh look, I found something to eat! Mmm hmm. It looks delicious to me." I had not even wiped off Mr Happy and she had him in her mouth.

I had to kiss her and hug this woman, sexed up and ready to go. Even after all those orgasms. She was amazing. Those two women were absolutely amazing. I went to the dirty book store and got a few gifts. I would surprise them after supper.

*********

Dinner was a series of questions that I just deflected with, "Come on, you don't want to ruin the surprise, do you?"

After dinner, we all cleaned up and I went to the bedroom to get the presents from their hiding place, in the dryer. I got everything ready, including a few drinks for my queens.

I had really started to think of Margaret as my second wife. This was not legal, but feelings are feelings. I hoped they felt the same as me. Would we remain together? Only time would really tell. I would give a real 100%, at least in the things the girls felt important!

Perspective changes things. I could only hope they felt the same.

When my little sluts entered the bedroom, I was ready for them. A little spanking, a little groping and my tongue on the sensitive parts. After quite a few orgasms, they were both quite frazzled, waiting to find out what I bought them. I pulled out their presents from the dryer.

"You hid the presents in the dryer?" My wife's face was aghast.

"Laundry day is the day after tomorrow, so I figured the last place you would look. Ha! I was right too!"

"So what did you get us?" Marge and Faye were like kids at Christmas.

I had taken the time to wrap the gifts in nice blood red wrapping paper. Half the fun of gifts is unwrapping.

I handed them each a small gift. They tore through the paper like a house on fire.

Each held a dog collar. One said "BITCH" and the other read "SLUT". They looked for a few seconds, and immediately traded! I'll be damned. I got kisses on both cheeks, and thank you's from both.

Then I gave Faye her gift. She ripped the paper off so quickly, I thought she might rip the gift.

It was a French maid costume. Black silk stockings and garters, a tiny black dress and a cute little cap. It was designed to be sexy, and she loved it. At least from the hug and kiss I got in return.

Marge opened her gift next. It was a magician's assistant outfit, more fine black silk stockings, but with a black bustier sure to emphasise her big tits. And a top hat.

"Thank you so much Master. I'm going to show you some magic. I'm going to make your cock disappear for a while!" She was on her knees in a flash.

"Nope, not yet!" I helped her up and she kissed me and thanked me.

My wife had a frown. "But I like the outfit she got!"

"Not to worry, my dearest. I got both of you, both outfits. That way you can match. Is that ok?" There were many more kisses and hugs.

Faye opened the next gift. "Nipple clamps? Nice!"

Marge opened a gift. She looked confused. "Nipple suction bulbs?" I explained how they work, she smiled. She and Faye traded again!

"These last gifts need to be shared." I said.

Faye tore open the wrapping to discover a deluxe five speed plug in vibrator. "Thank you my Master! You are so good to me honey." She kissed me hard.

Marge opened the last gift and burst out laughing. "A double-headed dildo? Really?" Both women were giggling.

"I told you they had to be shared! This one is almost more for me, I want to see you girls in action!" I got lots of hugs and kisses and thanks.

*********

That night, after an epic fashion show, it turns out my wife has too much tit for the French maids outfit. She put it on, and her tits immediately escaped. It did not matter, she had me the first time she bent over. I fucked her like no tomorrow, then I fucked Marge's ass until she screamed in orgasm.

I put both women, now sans clothes, butt to butt, and placed the double dildo in each of their pussies. They got going slowly, but after a few minutes, they were slamming into each others ass, and I was playing with each of their clits. They didn't last long, and screamed as they climaxed.

"What did you think?"

"Very intense!" Faye said, breathlessly.

"Yes, very intense. I couldn't do this every day, it was too much!" Marge said.

"But it was a very good cum! For every once in a while." Faye smiled. "Thank you my Master!"

I kissed and hugged them both.

"Honey, we have something to tell you. Don't be mad." Marge said.

"You smacked up one of the cars?"

"No. Worse. Much worse." Faye said. "We...pimped you out."

"Say what?" My face was dumbfounded for sure.

"Loretta, the beautiful black woman across the street. She just lost her husband a couple of months ago... Well she's very horny." Marge explained.

"So we sorta volunteered your sexual services, and you are going to mow her lawn too."

"Well now I am mad! All these years together, and not once did you ever stop to think. I need a new lawnmower! And a trimmer too! And that is final."

"What about the sex part?" Faye looked at me curious.

"Oh that's fine, as long as you are here with me. We might have to get a bigger bed. Are you both ok with this?"

"It was our idea, silly. She really needs you. Think you can satisfy three women in bed?"

"Guess we shall find out! Does she like spanking and discipline? She like anal? When is she coming over?"

"Ok Loretta, he's on board! Come on in!" Marge called out. In walked a beautiful vision In a white see-through camisole. Her tits were huge, and her ass was big. I was enthusiastic and enthralled and very, very hard.

Yes I have such a tough life. I have three honey-do lists now. And I'm getting a bigger bed. A California king size. And my wives pimp me out to their friends in need, occasionally.

My work is never done!

12