Back Seat Drivin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to ignore the nearing vehicle, my mind went into a rampant nightmare. As the auto neared, I thought I recognized the familiar square shape a Ford Crown Victoria, a car that probably had the biggest available V-8 you could cram under its hood, capable of going faster than most any other car sold today. Its high beams came on, preventing me from seeing the spotlight on the driver's side door or the framework of metal that held the strobe lights of red and blue colors that could be seen miles away when turned on. I couldn't see the driver, but I was sure that he stood taller than six feet and weighed close to two hundred pounds. He would be dressed neatly; dark gray pants and shirt, black tie and shoes, and a wide black belt from which a thick black stick and a large caliber handgun were suspended. When he stopped his car next to mine, he would get out and reach for the "Smokey-bear" hat that the local troopers wore, pitching it to one side as he put it on so that it wouldn't look too silly sitting on top of his large, bulbous head, that was probably the size of a grizzly's. He would walk to the driver's side of my car with his flashlight, the kind that held five or six D-size batteries and weighed enough to easily cave in the skull of any outlaw. The light it produced was brighter than a laser's and could probably melt steel if pointed at it long enough. He would lean towards the fogged windows of the car and aim the light of that flashlight inside with his left hand, his right resting on the handle of his firearm. The moisture on the inside of the window would evaporate instantly and I would feel the warmth of the beam of light land on my bare ass. The fine hairs that covered my cheeks would start to smoke and rise towards the roof the way one sees clouds float from a chimney in winter. Upon further inspection, he would see the wonderful, firm legs of Sally still convulsing beneath me as she finally began to have her orgasm. Not knowing or caring that we were being watched, and unable to contain herself, she would begin to scream as she lost control of her body. The leviathan with the flashlight, who could probably scare a T-rex from its last meal, would panic, thinking that I was somehow hurting, maybe even killing the older grandmother beneath me. He would react instantly, extracting his gun from its holster faster than I could pull my cock out of Sally's cunt. A flash and explosion would immediately appear at its muzzle as a .45-caliber bullet penetrated the glass of the window as if it wasn't there. The relatively small and lightweight projectile, traveling at nearly the speed of sound, would go in, through, and out of my skull before a single shard of glass landed on the seat. I would be dead before I heard the gun go off, instantly standing in front of Saint Peter and asking him to put in a good word for me; hoping that if he told God that I didn't even cum in Sally's cunt yet, I wouldn't spend all of eternity in hell.

A soft moan of pleasure from the grandmother spread-eagle below me, and not the thunderous sound of the condemning voice of the Almighty, woke me from my drunken nightmare. I glanced quickly outside, spotting the threatening vehicle at the other end of the parking lot. It had been someone in a beat-up Subaru, taking a short cut through the parking lot in order to avoid a few stop signs. Only a solitary worker at a busy body shop would have been more frightened than I had been at the sight of that car slowly driving by. With the danger past, and my older co-worker still thrusting her hips up to mine, I took a long, deep breath and refocused my attention inward. Concentrating as hard as I could, trying to expel any of the blurring abilities that the small concentration of alcohol contained in beer still had, I awkwardly attempted to catch up to Sally's body. With the rhythm of a three year-old, who doesn't even know what a beat is, I began to lift my hips up and down. Agonizing clicks of time passed as I tried to give and gain pleasure from the duel our bodies engaged in. I witnessed the uncomfortable results of badly timed physical collisions as Sally's eyes snapped tightly shut, her mouth contorting into grotesque poses coinciding with random, mistimed, pulverizing impacts. She stoically went on, unwilling to let a little pain upset the path to her orgasm. She knew that ultimately we would reconnect, ending with spectacular fireworks that would rival any show that the "Grucci" family had ever sent into the night skies.

Perseverance paid off as finally our bodies once again began to move as evolution had developed them to. My body and Sally's now met with tantalizing results. My hard cock slid easily into her cunt as our bodies converged, fitting together as if purposely molded that way. I was now unsuspectingly reaping benefits from the alcohol I had consumed earlier. Had I been sober, I would have cum in my pants while Sally sat on my lap in the front of the car. If I had held out until I fell into the back seat, my cock would have spit at her when she pulled my pants down. Now, my inebriated state gave me the lasting powers of an award winning porno star who could have a film edited in such a way that he would appear to last hours before shooting his load of cum onto his co-star's belly. I even suspect that Sally was amazed, and happy, that my cock hadn't exploded inside of her by this time. I, for one, had no idea when I was supposed to fulfill my end of this bargain. I knew that I liked what I was feeling at each and every moment, but what it would all finally end with was something I could never have envisioned.

I remember looking down at Sally, watching as her head pressed into the side of the car door as I pushed my hips into hers. Her bleached hair would flair out as my cock pushed its solitary eye as far as it could into the dark recesses of her warm, wet cunt. At one point during our vertical dance, the experienced woman beneath me kept her crotch pressed tightly against mine. She levitated her hips up as I lifted mine and fell back to the seat as I pushed down. Pressing her clit firmly into my body, Sally was navigating her ship towards the paradise she needed desperately to visit. Trying to follow every step of the unspoken tutelage she was providing, I didn't attempt to divide our bodies. Instead, I pressed my crotch as hard as I could back into hers. Giving the impression that we were one creature with two heads and eight appendages, our bodies undulated with growing energy. I had now brought my upper body down onto hers. Her soft tits cushioned my chest; her flat stomach warmed the cool beers that I held inside of mine. I placed my face into the nape of her neck; the sweet scent of her hair and body mixing oddly with the grimy smell of the Buick's upholstery. As the weight of our bodies combined with the speed of our motions, the laws of physics were imposed onto the car. First I heard the rusted springs of the seat cushion begin to squeak, notifying its two occupants that the strain being placed upon them was totally unnecessary. Protesting that what we were doing should be carried out on a Sealy "Posturpedic" mattress, the seat springs' clamor became louder. Unperturbed by our noisy neighbor, Sally held onto me tightly as a long continuous moan filtered through her vocal chords. Not willing to so easily rescind its objection to what we were doing just because of an old woman's impending orgasm, the Buick began to recruit other dissidents.

Even though my brother took very good care of his car's engine, he had neglected to bestow the same attention to the rest of the car. Enlisting these other forsaken soldiers, the car began to creak and groan like the hull of an old and rusted ship as it would when being crushed by the pressures of the depths of the ocean as it sank. Because of the location of my head, I heard the unmistakable sound of metal grinding against metal. The suspension of the car had been taxed by the first owners' rutted, dirt driveway. My brother had hauled anything and everything you could ever think of, inside and on top of this car. The shocks and springs barley kept the body from rubbing against the wheels. As the screams of the militia from underneath the car became louder, I could sense the Buick begin to rock like a small rowboat out on the rolling sea. At first the pitch was minimal; tiny waves lapping onto a yacht's hull. Gradually, the sway built in size, causing the spring-loaded head of the stupid dog on the back window's deck to nod knowingly. I was amazed at the power created by the stimulated grandmother beneath me. Dynamic waves, seeming to conduct tons of force, now slammed into the bulk of the vessel that contained our two bodies. A captain at sea may have told his crew to abandon ship. I did not have this luxury. I would have to ride this storm out, lashed to the forty-year-old woman who had generated this tempest.

I had no idea that Sally was only a few seconds away from going ballistic. I didn't notice the subtle changes taking place between her legs. Her cunt had turned into a pool with her lubricating fluids spilling out and oozing down the crack of her ass to the seat's cushion. Her pelvis had widened without the need to spread her legs anymore, allowing my hard cock to plunge even deeper into her. If I had been more experienced, or less drunk, I would have felt the tip of my cock boxing with her cervix, and heard her soft voice whispering "yes" with every connecting jab thrown. The muscles inside of her cunt contracted around my cock with remarkable strength. Feeling these internal hugs, my body started to respond without the need of the brain located above my shoulders. Some other, more knowledgeable source of thinking power went to work. My hips began to pump up and down with a purpose. With force and momentum continually building, I thought that somehow the lower half of my body had gone into some sort of convulsion. A low moan started to flow out of my throat as this growing fit traveled its way up my body. When it reached my chest I felt a tightening around my ribs as my heart beat at speeds I had only felt after I had run races for the school track team. I pushed my bound feet against the driver's side door, trying to throw my hard cock further into Sally's incredible cunt. I became aware of a tightening around my balls as my stalled orgasm built up pressure. If I had had a fifth beer I would have thought that they had become entangled in the seat belts. Suddenly I felt my entire body being lifted as the older woman under my weight elevated her hips from the car seat. As she dropped us both back down to the seat my cock dove into the deepest depths of her cunt. She hesitated just long enough as my hips withdrew my cock, waiting until I was returning to that warm, wet cavity to throw her hips back up at me. Our bodies met with tantalizing results. As her body flipped the switch to her orgasm into the on position, Sally's next few words of encouragement made my cock and balls head towards a frenzied spasm.

"Go Bud, go," she said loudly, as our bodies continued meet just above the car seat.

I looked down between my arms and couldn't believe what I was seeing, as my hard cock repeatedly appeared and then disappeared into the crop of hair between Sally's legs. Over and over I watched as her hips and mine separated and then met, my cock, coated with her slippery juices, glistening in the moonlight. I obeyed what she had just said, not daring to stop what was happening between us.

"Fuck me Bud…Fuck me," was her last utterance.

The words barely made it out of her mouth as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her hips remained off of the car seat with her strong and firm legs supporting our weight as my cock plunged repeatedly into her cunt. She remained stationary, as if seized by a large jolt of electricity. I could feel rapid vibrations growing between her legs as her moan of extreme pleasure grew in volume. With no need to think, my fully expanded cock probed happily into Sally's juicy hole. Suddenly, she let her body drop back onto the car seat once again. I followed her down, riding comfortably in the firm and warm cushions of her body. With her orgasm flowing like a river with an endless source of water, Sally waited happily for my own orgasm to finally explode. With no prior warning, I lost all control, limited as it had been, of what was going on between my legs. Collaborating like two sadistic devotees of sex, which they are, my cock and balls now attempted to send me to an insane asylum with their feral actions. As my cock plunged deeply into Sally's cunt on that orgasm riding stoke, I knew that the rest of my life would be very different. My body arched as the first load of cum began its journey into Sally's cunt. It felt as if the world's greatest plumber was forcefully opening a clogged pipe. A hot, flushed feeling went through my thighs as my first purposefully constructed orgasm exploded out of my body. With the most wonderful "stroke" of luck, I let go of my wad of cum just as my cock plunged deeply into Sally's hole. One long, continuous, pulse of muscular unity threw my thick, hot juice against the back walls of her waiting cunt. An instant response from the muscles controlling the body of the grandmother under me pushed Sally's clit against my crotch. A soft, high-pitched noise squeezed out of her throat. At speeds that I still find hard to believe, my balls produced another shipment of cum in the time it took to extract my cock out of Sally's cunt and put it back inside of her. As I threw the head of my cock into the depths of her wet cavity with my next downward thrust, I was shocked as I felt the journey of that next load travel through my shaft. A peculiar sense that my cock was expanding, as the sizeable and bulky substance made its way through the tiny tube within the shaft of my cock and into Sally's body, filled my brain. As that next lump of cum flew out of my cock I felt Sally's hands grab onto the cheeks of my ass. I felt her fingers dig deeply into my flesh, pressing my cock as far as it could go into her. It felt as if my asshole was starting to rip open as she pulled my cheeks apart with greater strength than I thought her small body could exert. I tried valiantly to pull my cock out of her cunt as my balls prepared a third gift for her. However, her strong grip kept my crotch firmly wedged between her legs. Imprisoned by her passionate grasp, a constrained jerk of my hips sent my last full shipment of cum into Sally. I would swear that I felt that last blast of hot liquid rise up to surround the entire shaft of my cock as my cum filled Sally's convulsing hole up to capacity. Our bodies continued to tremble as one, even though my balls had closed up their manufacturing plant for the night. I closed my eyes and let my hips pitch up and down as Sally released her hold of my ass. Totally thrilled by what my body had just experienced, I consciously pulled my hard, cum-coated cock in and out of her happy cunt until fatigue finally took over my body. The muscles of my thighs and ass ached when I had finished. Sally waited patiently, pleased in knowing that she had taken a virgin boy on this night. I'm also sure that her cunt was still enjoying the last flickers of electricity that still lit her cunt as brightly as it had just minutes earlier.

At last, I allowed my body to collapse onto Sally's. I closed my eyes as I buried my face into her neck. I kissed her softly, tasting the salty residue of the sweat that had exited from her pores. I filtered out the musty odor of the backseat, now smelling only the sweet, soft perfume she had put on before she had come to work that night. I suspect that unconsciousness must have gripped me in seconds, for the next thing that I remember, Sally was trying to wake me. My face was being held gently in her soft hands; a striking contrast to the loud voice she used to bring me back to the still existing world. I had the strange thought of a dream as I struggled to awaken, in which Sally continued to wiggle her hips into mine as I slept peacefully on top of her. I thought that I felt her hand reach down between our bodies to her crotch, the rapid movement of one of her fingers made me wonder if she was scratching herself again. I swear that I felt the heels of her feet push into my ass, forcing my unresponsive hips into hers. Her hand had disappeared from her crotch and was now joining forces with her other, holding my chest tightly against her own. I felt her crotch rubbing furiously into mine as I imagined hearing her throat uttering grateful sounds of pleasure as another long orgasm made her entire body shudder.

"Come on Bud," she said loudly. "Wake up kid. You gotta' get off of me. We both have to get home. Pull that pecker of yours out of me, would ya'."

I'm sure that the blank stare she saw was somewhat unsettling.

"Let's go Bud," she said demandingly. "Get that cock out of my cunt so I can get up. We can't sleep here all night like this. I'm sure you're quite happy having your pecker inside of me, and I kinda' like it too, but it's got to come out some time."

As a stupid smile gradually grew on my face, Sally knew that she had finally woken me. She smiled back, happy about quite a few things that had happened inside my brother's car that night. With her constant encouragement, I reluctantly pulled my cock out of her cunt. A thin, spindly filament of cum stretched from the tip of my cock to somewhere inside the expanded opening between Sally's fantastic legs. Complete exhaustion suddenly gripped me again. Had it not been for Sally's strength I would have collapsed back on top of her. Eight hours of work, four beers and my first round of sex with a forty-year-old woman had drained every ounce of energy out of my body. Sally, however, seemed to be ready for another session if some other willing man had been strolling around. As I slowly got off of her and sat on the edge of the seat, Sally remained where she was, her wonderful legs still spread wide apart. I stared down between her legs; her growth of hair wet and matted. I saw for the first time a breathing woman's cunt. Even in the darkness of the night I could see the swollen lips of her cunt; engorged doors that had opened graciously for my virgin cock. I saw the inner layers of stretched flesh glowing brightly with a tint of dark pink color, baring witness to the pleasurable physical conflict that had taken place there. At the center of her cunt, I saw the remnants of my labor. The distinctive, opaque color of cum filled the cavern to where Sally had lured my hard cock. Slowly, a small amount of cum was beginning to roll lazily down towards her asshole. Sensing the thick fluids movement, Sally contracted the muscles of her cunt and I saw her opening close, my cum vanishing back inside of her. The cheeks of her ass pressed together, squashing the drops of cum between them and preventing their continued downward journey.

"Do you have any tissues in this car Bud?" she asked.

"I don't think so," I said, not knowing if I was right or wrong.

"That's all right. I've got some in mine."

With that, she picked her left leg up and swung it over my head. Her smooth, round, bare ass lit up the inside of the car once more. Without bothering to button up her shirt, Sally opened the car door and quickly exited. I sat quietly in the back seat, staring down at my slowly softening cock. When I became aware of a drop of cum beginning to drip down to the floorboard, I instantly thought of my brother. What would he say if he found cum stains in his car, especially if he knew that they weren't his? I reached down and began to try to pull my pants up my legs, fighting off the strong feeling of spinning like a top once more. The sound of Sally's car door made me forget about myself and think about her. I wondered what she might be doing or if she needed some kind of help, even though I was in no shape to help anyone. To my surprise, the back door of the car opened and Sally stuck her head inside. Her shirt was still unbuttoned, her beautiful tits and hard nipples exposed for me to see. She was holding her skirt up around her waist, her firm legs and bushy cunt causing my cock to jump with joy. She reached inside, handing me a bunch of tissues.