Back to Good Pt. 04

Story Info
The beginning of an end.
4.9k words
4.04
2.9k
0
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

For a few weeks after Scarlett left Shane at the bus station they didn't see each other and she rarely replied to his text messages. Scarlett was preparing to go back to uni for her final exams and Shane was leaving around the same time to go travelling in New Zealand with his friend. Finally, Shane called her on his way home from work one day.

"Hi Scarl, how are you?" he asked, apprehensively.

Scarlett thought for a moment how to answer the question, just managing "Ok, are you ready for your trip?" trying to sound neutral.

"No. I know I should be excited but I just can't be bothered. Honestly, I've really missed you and I'm sorry" Shane said, sounding genuinely sad.

"I'm sorry too." Scarlett said, convincing herself she'd overreacted before. "How are you?"

"I could do with your help actually, if you wouldn't mind? I need to sort and pack my rucksack and I'd really like to see you before we go since we won't see each other for the next 2 months or so. How does Starbucks and then dinner cooked by my own fair hands sound?" he said, in a charming tone.

"Yeah, when suits?" asked Scarlett. She knew she couldn't leave without seeing him, they were still officially a couple and she had missed him.

"I finish work tomorrow, half day. Meet you at Starbucks at 1pm?" Shane asked. Scarlett agreed.

The next afternoon Scarlett felt nervous on the way from the bus to meet Shane, she smoked 4 cigarettes and crunched a handful of mints in the 5 minute walk. She saw Shane waiting outside Starbucks. Surprisingly he wasn't wearing one of his new selection of garish shirts but a long- sleeved black top and jeans, which made him look very attractive. He smiled and looked relieved to see her. She walked up to him and smiled.

"Hi babe" he said softly, looking down at her. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her body against his, kissing her gently but passionately. Scarlett placed her hands on his chest and leaned up to kiss him. It felt so intimate, like they were the only people on the street when they were actually in the middle of the busy city centre. Scarlett felt the chemistry she'd previously thought was missing suddenly restored. "You look good" he whispered "I was watching you walk down the street towards me and I couldn't wait to see you."

Scarlett blushed and laughed "So you saw me chain-smoking and stuffing half a packet of mints in my gob?"

"Well...it's a skill" he nudged her. "Coffee?" he held the door open for her.

They got a table upstairs with comfy armchairs and caught up on what had happened since they last saw each other. The longer they spent together, the more they relaxed into each other's company and the more touchy-feely Shane became. As Scarlett set another top-up of hot drinks on the table, Shane pulled her by the hips down into the armchair, across his lap. "Shane! We're in public!" Scarlett squirmed.

"So?" Shane said "I'm just hugging my girlfriend, it's not against the law!" he smiled. Scarlett rested her right arm on his shoulder, stroking his neck and up into his hair. He leaned in and smelled her perfume on her neck and kissed it softly. She felt his cock harden and press against her thigh. He wrapped his left arm around her waist, sliding his hand into her trouser pocket, with his right hand he held her left hand, entwining their fingers and stroking her wrist and hand. He looked her in the eyes, kissed her and spoke in a low, teasing voice as if having an intimate conversation but it was about mundane things: what groceries they needed to buy, where they would buy alcohol, what plans he had for packing his rucksack.

They finished their coffees, bought groceries, beer and wine and walked home, joking and chatting together in good spirits.

Once home they prepared dinner and by the time they started to cook, Scarlett had drunk nearly a whole bottle of wine and Shane had had 4 beers, they danced and laughed together in the kitchen. Scarlett pushed herself up to sit on the counter top beside the hob and oven where Shane was cooking. He leaned down, hugging her round the hips and lay his head on her lap.

"Are you tired? What are you doing?" giggled Scarlett.

"No, just relaxed" replied Shane, resting his chin between her legs and inhaling deeply "Mmm I can smell your pussy through your clothes." he groaned.

Scarlett snorted "Well, your face is in my crotch, you wally!" She stroked down his arms and he stood up between her legs, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her towards him. He kissed her in long, slow, deep kisses as she snaked her arms round his neck. "Remember when we fucked in here?" asked Scarlett "Actually it was right here!" she hooked her feet round the back of his legs.

"Mmm how could I forget - that one's definitely in the wank bank" Shane said, raising his eyebrows, widening his eyes and grinning. Scarlett rolled her eyes but laughed and kissed him again. He stroked his hands up her sides and she squeaked and squirmed, breaking their kiss. "Oh, sorry, does that tickle?" he teased, doing it again and she squealed but he held her tight and laughed.

They ate their meal at the table, playing footsie and drinking more alcohol. They were too full for dessert. Scarlett knew Shane was procrastinating packing his rucksack so decided on some gentle persuasion. "C'mon we'll sort out your rucksack now" she said, taking his hand and leading him upstairs as soon as they'd finished the washing up.

Scarlett sat at the foot of the bed while Shane put his clothing and belongings into small piles trying to explain his rationale for packing in one of many particular ways. Another procrastination technique was him starting to try on the clothes he was supposed to be packing. This lead to a situation. Shane tried on 2 pairs of shorts which he claimed he hadn't worn for 2 years, they were a bit snug and he struggled to get the button done up on one of them. He was furious, taking them off and throwing them on the floor, standing in his pants he raged "Fuck sake! How have you lost weight but I've put it on? These shorts are no good to me now!"

Scarlett felt the role reversal in all its glory. "Well, firstly it's 2 years since you last wore them. Secondly, it is currently 8pm and you've had a lot of food and alcohol. So, not a good representation of how these shorts fit. Pack them, you will need them and you'll fit into them while you're away. There!"

"OK, thaaaanks babe" Shane mocked, sighing and putting them in one of the small piles. Scarlett sat up high on her knees at the foot of the bed, leaning against the bed frame, so she was at eye level with Shane. She wrapped her arms round his waist, grabbed his ass and pulled him towards her to kiss him. He needed no encouragement. He ran his hands though her hair as they started kissing furiously. They both gasped for breath as they couldn't get enough of kissing each other. "I want you so much" he groaned as Scarlett pulled down his pants and his cock slapped up against his stomach. He pushed his pants down to the floor and stepped out of them. Scarlett made slow, firm strokes on his cock. "Fuck! I'm so hard for you, babe" Shane groaned.

"Mmmm you are so hard" Scarlett whispered "Can I play with your balls?"

"Fuck yes!" he said, as Scarlett gently stroked the finger tips of her other hand over his balls before holding them firmly. Shane grunted "I love when you squeeze my balls. Fuck, it feels good". He was panting heavily now. Scarlett sat down on her knees and lowered her head, looking up at him and not breaking their gaze she pulled back his foreskin and teased the head of his cock with her tongue. Shane breathed heavily. She gently licked his pre-cum as he shuddered, pulling her head up towards him. She sat up again, kissing him in long, deep kisses while she stroked his cock and balls.

"Do you want to feel the inside of my mouth with your cock?" she whispered. Shane's eyes became dark and lustful. He nodded and moaned. "Shall I suck your cock nice and slowly, tease you into cumming down my throat?" she smiled coyly at him. She loved teasing him.

"Fuck! Scarl, you minx. It's been that long that I'm trying not to cum just from you saying that" Shane panted "Suck my cock, babe." Scarlett looked him in the eyes and sat back, gently licking the head of his cock before sliding it into her mouth and slowly stroking her tongue around the underside of his cock. He moaned in low growls, reaching his right hand into her hair to stroke it. Scarlett looked down, increasing her pace. "Oh fuck, babe. I don't know what you do to do that but it feels amazing" he moaned, breathlessly. She looked up again and he met her gaze "I love watching you suck my cock" he panted. She laughed and he grasped her hair, closing his eyes and tipping his head back.

She felt his balls tighten and she squeezed them firmly. He grunted, his hips bucked quickly and she felt him cum in long, massive blasts into her mouth as he moaned loudly "OH FUCK, OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK YEAH." It was so much that she couldn't swallow in time, she quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth and continued stroking it, he wrapped his left hand over hers and pulled his foreskin down firmly forcing the last 3 massive spurts of cum to propel themselves up into the air. He groaned softly and relaxed, opening his eyes to look at her.

Cum had dripped out of her mouth, on to her top and she still had a mouth full. "I can't...I have to..." she slurped, pointing at the bin. He nodded, still catching his breath as she got up. Unable to find a tissue quickly, she spat into the bin and then swallowed hard. "Sorry, I couldn't swallow it all, there was too much in one go" she said.

"Don't apologise, babe. I know you usually swallow but that was a lot. I think I came on the ceiling" he laughed, looking around. He found tissues, handed them to her, took one himself and started wiping her hair and face. "My God, that was good. I haven't come that hard in ages." His face concentrated on her "Sorry babe, you've got this all over the place, it's everywhere!" he blushed. "Do you want to have a bath?" he asked "I need one after that too"

Scarlett went down to the kitchen while Shane ran the bath, she opened another bottle of wine, poured a glass, got a beer for Shane and brought the dessert from the fridge and a spoon. She ran back up to the bathroom and watched from the doorway as Shane flexed to himself in the mirror, she laughed, startling him and he stuttered before realising what she had in her hands. "Now it's a party!" he said, approaching her, pulling her into the bathroom, taking the things out of her hands and setting them on a wooden chair beside the bath. "Is there only one spoon?" he asked, puzzled.

"Sharing is caring!" Scarlett said, grabbing his ass in her hands and kissing him passionately. "The only rule is, don't drop any food in the water, OK?" Shane nodded and laughed.

They got into the bath, each at the opposite end to the other and adjusted to get comfortable. The water was warm and comforting and the bubble bath was a muscle soak one Shane used after he'd been cycling. Scarlett loved the smell of it on his skin, it always made her crave him but she'd never told him. She sat forward, her knees in his armpits and they fed each other dessert and kissed.

"Why have we never had sex in here?" asked Shane

"Sure you never know who's wanting in here. There's plenty of space but I'm sure it'd be a bit inconsiderate!" said Scarlett.

Shane laughed "Imagine! 'Can you just piss quietly, we're trying to fuck over here!' No, I mean why have we never done it in the bath?"

Scarlett scrunched up her face "There's a list! Uncomfortable, awkward, dangerous, messy..."

"MESSY! really babe?" Shane interrupted, laughing "What's more messy about fucking in the bath than any other sex we have? Especially after redecorating my room with jizz earlier!" he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Yeah but that's contained in your room. In here, the water would be everywhere, it'd echo and be even more noisy, you'd have you make sure you didn't spunk on someone's toothbrush..." she laughed and shrugged. Shane cringed and then laughed and nodded.

They dried off and went back upstairs. Shane wore his pants and let Scarlett put on his dressing gown. Shane sighed as he walked into his room and remembered his rucksack. "Right, let's get this sorted finally!" said Scarlett. They tried different combinations of packing, eventually going back to the original combination, weighed it and made sure Shane could carry it before tidying up.

They lay down on top of Shane's bed and talked about his trip and Scarlett's semester at uni and how they didn't really know what the next few months would bring since they had seen each other almost every day for the last 4 months, with a few exceptions, and they had practically lived together over that time. Scarlett began kissing Shane in slow, gentle tongue flicks. They kissed without him trying to go further, she loved feeling his arms around her, his hands warm on her neck, back and ass. She loved the smell of his skin and feeling his mouth on hers.

Shane realised how much he had missed Scarlett and how much he was going to miss her as she lay against him, softly kissing him and stroked his hair, neck and chest. He was enjoying having her in his arms, smelling her scent and looking in her eyes.

Slowly she slid her leg over him and moved her body on top of his. He opened the belt of his dressing down that she was wearing and slipped his hands over her shoulders and down her back, removing the dressing gown and throwing it on the floor as they kissed more passionately. She stopped and moved back onto the bed, pulling his pants off and throwing them on the floor before climbing on top of him again and grinding her pussy against the underside of his cock. They both moaned at the same time and laughed as they kissed and Scarlett trembled as Shane stroked her thighs. "I want you inside me" Scarlett whispered. Shane reached his hand down and stroked her pussy, sliding two fingers inside. Scarlett moaned quietly "Mmmm I meant your cock, I want your cock inside me" she whispered, looking him in the eye.

"I know" he smiled "I wanted to touch your pussy first" he whispered, sliding his fingers out and holding them to her lips so she could lick them as she looked at him. He kissed her and growled "Mmm I love tasting you on your lips" he took his fingers up to his own mouth and licked the rest of her juice off them. "Do you want my cock now?" he whispered. She smiled wryly and nodded. "Sit up a bit" he whispered and he slid the head of his cock inside her wet pussy. "Mmmm aw that's so warm" he groaned.

Scarlett felt a thrill as she sat down slowly and felt the length of his hard cock the fill of her inside. "Mmmm aww. Your cock is so big inside me, Shane." she moaned.

"Just take your time babe, it's been a while for both of us. Go as slow as you need." he whispered "Your pussy is so wet and tight, it feels so good babe."

Scarlett took some deep breaths and relaxed into a slow rocking motion on Shane's cock. They looked at each other and caressed each other as she grinded up and down on him. A couple of times Shane thought she was going to cum but she eased off each time and finally tutted and groaned in frustration. He pulled her head down towards him and kissed her, pressing their foreheads together "What's wrong babe?" he whispered "I can feel you're ready to cum, it's ok"

"I can't get there, I feel like I need to but I just can't cum like this right now for some reason" she replied, shrugging.

"Ok, what do you want?" he asked.

"Fuck me from behind, deep and slow?" she replied. He kissed her hard.

"Mmm, yes please" he moaned as she pulled his cock out of her slowly then quickly sat on her knees further down the bed and leaned her shoulders down on the sheets, her ass facing him. "No messing around for you, eh? Aw babe, you look so hot" he said, stroking and kissing her ass. He rubbed his cock along her pussy, covering the head in her juices before slowly sliding inside. She moaned. "Is that ok for you?" he whispered. She nodded and asked for more. "Deeper, babe, yeah?" he said, pushing the rest of his cock inside her until his thighs touched her ass. "Aw fuck that's tight!" he groaned and stopped.

She felt his cock twitching inside her and she loved feeling his skin warm against hers. "Mmm Shane, it's so deep! I love feeling your cock inside me, I just want you so deep." she moaned. He began thrusting in and out of her slowly, holding her hips and groaning. "Mmm it feels so good when you fuck me like this." she whispered. He sped up his thrusts and the sound of her wet pussy as he fucked her made him groan. He leaned over her and kissed her back. "Stroke my clit" she moaned. He reached round and began caressing her clit with his fingers, she moaned and began thrusting her hips back against him.

"I don't want to cum like this" he whispered. "I want to watch you and feel you. Let me fuck you with your legs on my shoulders, Scarl" he said.

"Ok" said Scarlett, trying to relax as he pulled out. "I was nearly there just then so it's going to be really intense now" she said as her pussy twitched. She lay down on the bed as he lifted her legs onto his shoulder and slid his cock firmly inside her. "Mmm, fuck me" she said and he thrust quickly. His thumb found her clit and he stroked it in small circles as she moaned and bucked her hips. He felt her juices gush and she grabbed his thighs, moaning his name, he felt her pussy gripping his cock. "Fuck me" she moaned as she came hard and loudly, closing her eyes, her back arching sharply off the bed. The aftershocks were strong, squeezing his cock as he continued thrusting into her, she opened her eyes and reached up to hold his forehead against hers and they both gasped for breath as her orgasm subsided. "Oh my God!" she panted "my ears are ringing"

Shane didn't stop thrusting "Fucking hell, you came so hard. That's what I didn't want to miss. I want you to cum for me again, babe" he said as she continued to gasp and moan. He lifted her legs down from his shoulders and she wrapped them round his waist. "I need it a bit harder, babe. Can I fuck you harder?" he asked and she nodded. "Tell me if it's too much"

"I don't know if I can cum again, I'm so sensitive" she whispered. "Fuck me how you need to to cum." she said as he fucked her harder. She felt his balls heavy and hitting her as he thrust with loud slapping sounds.

She reached up and wiped the drops of perspiration from his brow and he kissed her wrist. "Aw fuck, babe you're so wet. I'm going blow my load deep inside you." Shane's hips began to buck even harder and his face frowned "Aw I'm gonna cum, babe. Fuck mmm" he groaned and his cock spurted a thick stream of cum inside her. She felt his cock twitch and the force of his thrusts as he came pushed her over the edge of another orgasm.

"Don't stop yet...I'm about to..." she moaned and stiffened "oh...fuck...yes" she moaned as she came again, thrusting against his body, his cock still hard inside her. "Mmmm Shane" she said, trying to catch her breath. He let her thrust against him until she started to recover.

He pulled his cock out and lay on his back beside her on the bed as they breathed heavily and laughed. "That was good. My abs are going to be sore tomorrow from all the crunches" Scarlett laughed.

"I think I broke a rib. Or maybe one of yours!" Shane laughed. He rolled onto his side and propped himself up on his elbow, caressing her body with his free hand. "Your skin is always so soft, I love it. Ooh you're all goosebumps" he said.

"I'm not cold, just all tingly. You make me all tingly. It's like eating popping candy" she giggled, stroking his beard. He leaned in to kiss her and they kissed passionately. "I know I came twice but I can still feel the pressure, like I haven't got it all out of my system. It's weird." she said.

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers
12