Back to School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been a long time...please...go slow."

"Get on top of me - you can ease down as you feel ready. I'd be honored to 'work under you' again..."

She laughed, which seemed to help. We turned and moved in the tangle of sheets, clothes, and pillows so she could straddle me. I could feel her sopping wet pussy every time she made contact with my thigh, my stomach.

"Ready?" I asked, my hands on her hips, her breasts hanging down, her nipples pointing at my stomach.

She nodded, rose up, reached down between her legs to hold my cock against her opening, bit her lip, and then I felt her start to sink down, just a little, as she took the head into her warm, tight pussy, and then swallow me up inside her, the head of my cock purple and throbbing.

"Wait, wait" she said, and I paused. I wanted to grab her by the hips and just fuck her, plunge in and cum inside her, but I waited.

"Can you feel my cock throbbing in your pussy? Because I can." That seemed to urge her on, and she wriggled her hips as she pushed down, so tight all around me. She stopped again, as if she were trying to drive me crazy -- even though she was just making sure she was ready after so many years. "It has been so long..." she said.

"Do you want to stop?" -- I had to ask, despite only wanting to fuck her.

"No, no, just give me a minute."

I reached up from her hips and cupped her breasts -- "your breasts are even more spectacular than I imagined" -- and with my fingertips I massaged her nipples.

Her breathing grew ragged and then, without warning, she pushed herself all the way down, driving my cock balls-deep into her pussy. She seemed to be trembling, her eyes closed, and groaned as she sat on me, as if my cock had forced the air from her lungs. "Don't move" she whispered.

"You feel perfect. I'm not moving."

Maybe it was that, maybe it was my palms lightly rubbing her nipples...maybe she was just ready...she rose up over me, slowly, and then sat back down, her ass on my legs, and then again, until she growled "fuck me, put your hands on my hips, I want you deeper."

I reached up to grab her hips and pulled her down, watching her pointed breasts jiggling as she hit bottom. I felt her thigh muscles tighten as she rose up and sank down again with an "Oooff" of satisfaction. I wasn't going to last long -- she was so wet I could feel her dripping on my balls, her pussy so tight that she was squeezing the wetness down on my shaft, and then I felt it starting to boil up.

I grabbed her hips and planted her down even harder, drilling as deeply as I could into her, and started to spurt as she gasped, "I can feel you cumming in me, oh god," but I couldn't say anything as one spasm after another poured out everything inside me, until her pussy began leaking cum that smeared on both of us.

We eventually fell asleep like that, tangled in the sheets. When I awoke in the morning it occurred to me, a random thought flitting through my head, that I never noticed if the cat stopped meowing outside the door.

12