Back to Skool

Story Info
Enslaved teacher Sofia goes back to school.
10k words
4.55
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Np81la
Np81la
45 Followers

This story takes place after the events described in "Don't Drink and Drive" and "Sex on the Beach" and is set in the universe I created in the "Portuguese Crime Reduction Act." Although it could be included in the original series, I thought it would be better to present it as a separate and independent story. To better understand the universe that I am creating, I recommend that you read all my stories. If I have the time, I will continue to write more.

I would appreciate it if you could comment and give your opinions and suggestions.
———————————————————-

—----------------------------------------—————

Miguel pov.

As a consequence of a car crash that tragically claimed the life of a young man, my world twisted. I found myself owning the woman responsible for the accident, Sofia Santos sentenced to serve as my judicial slave for seven years, and to 500 lashes.

"Mmm! Ahh! Good morning Sofia." It was nice to wake up to a blowjob, even if today’s was nothing special.

"Goo mo'nin, shir, did you sheep well?"

“Don’t speak with your mouth full,” I told her in a feigned stern tone while admiring her white thighs and buttocks.

gulp "I'm sorry, sir," Sofia replied, the sound of swallowing audible in her embarrassed tone.

Even though I had simply asked her to wake me up each morning with a blowjob, she cleverly made sure her naked body was always in my view. Perhaps she was astute enough to notice how much I admired the sight of her pussy and fiery copper-red pubic hair, and I knew she enjoyed the touch of my tongue as well as the pleasure it would bring her.

With a gentle touch, my hands traced the curves of her thighs, feeling the smoothness of her white skin, as I reached her buttocks, I couldn't resist the urge to part them and admire her perfect ass.

"You smell of the new soap," I said, as I danced with my tongue in her ass and pussy lips. The fresh, new soap aroma mixed with her own natural musk filled my nostrils.

"I am always clean, Sir, and I also did the enema, as you told me to do every morning," she responded emotionlessly. I parted her large labia to access her vagina, contrary to the usual, her pussy was dry, despite my efforts, Sofia remained indifferent even as I gently slid my pinky finger into her anus, exploring, while simultaneously caressing the intricate folds of her pussy with my eager tongue.

“Your pussy is not wet today, is something wrong?” I asked in a gentle voice, maybe I had done something different from the other days.

“No Sir nothing, I can put on some lube if you wish to use me further.” She replied with a dull voice.

“Nevermind, I am just going to take a shower, prepare my clothes and the breakfast.” I jumped from the bed, pushing her legs away.

“Yes sir, anything else Sir?”

“Just a thing, remain naked.”

“Of course Sir.” Her voice was still dull.

I took my shower, trimmed my beard, and then went back to my room, got dressed, a white linen shirt and blue cotton pants. then proceed to the kitchen where Sofia had served the usual breakfast, milk orange juice, and toast.

"You may sit," I said to her. Some would never deign to share a table with a servant, let alone a slave, but those are usually newly rich and individuals who were themselves employees not long ago. She pulled a chair and sat naked at my left across the table.

“Thank you, Sir.” We had breakfast in silence. She toyed with her food, stealing glances at the clock on the wall. A forced smile graced her lips as I reached out and placed a dab of butter on her right nipple and then lightly pinched it.

“Sofia, I understand perfectly,” I said in a calm voice, my eyes on hers.

"What is there to understand?" She replied, with lowered eyes and a closed-off expression.

“Sofia, today is the first day that you are going back to school, last week you were the vice-principal, an independent woman, and today you are going to enter that same school again, a slave, with a slave collar around your neck, led by a leash, subject to the looks and comments of your students and colleagues.” It can't be easy for her to deal with this situation, nor for me.

“For me, it is very difficult, on the one hand, teaching has been my life's mission since I was a child, and always wanted to be a teacher, and now that could be put at risk, as I told you, the director and I never got along.” Her voice was sad, I could see her anguish.

“What you just told me seems perfectly normal, what seems wrong is your attitude.”

"I apologize, sir, but I couldn't focus on the sex. However, you came into my mouth, and I didn't refuse to do anything you asked."

“You could have told me when I asked you what was wrong.”

"I didn't want to trouble you with my problems, Sir." She replied with a sad smile, still not making eye contact.

“We have only been together for about a week,”

“Five days, Sir, Six if we count the time I stayed at the laboratory.”

“There you go, speaking out of time, giving me sassy replies.”

“Sorry, Sir.”

"In these five days, these intense five days, have I ever told you that you couldn't speak freely?"

“You zapped me a few times.” There she was, giving me lip, like the Sofia I liked.

“I didn’t zap you that many times, much less than you deserved,” I said with a smile.

“I know, Sir.” She replied, She replied with a disarming look, like a guilty dog.

“We are in a relationship, I know it is not a voluntary one, but it is a relationship, do you know how relations die?”

“With treason and delusion?” She said the bitterness in her voice was clear.

“Some, most die quietly like a child in a pool, in bitter silence and resentment, I won’t allow it. So next time anything is bugging you and I ask you will tell me, better tell me even before it starts to bug you.”

“I do my best Sir.” She gave a small smile and got up to start cleaning the table.

"Very well, clean up the dishes and then join me in the living room," as I left, my features hardened into a grim mask. An unpleasant task awaited me, yet it was mine to bear.

___________________________________________

————————————————————————————-

Sofia PoV.

Monday had always been my favorite day of the week, most people hate Mondays but not me, weekends were the stressful days for me the lonely days, away from my pupils, and colleagues, but not this one. I was going back to work, but as a slave, what would be the reaction of my colleagues? And this morning was the first bad sex I had with Miguel, sex was great never thought I would enjoy sex as a slave, I never did as a free woman, I knew that this was triggered by my collar calibrations at the tribunal, but my owner was also a good lover, I should know as I had a few bad ones in my past.

I had just finished tidying up the kitchen and washing the dishes, placing the dish scrubbers back in their holder, and wiping down the counter. Next, I made my way to the living room. It was usual for me to walk around the house naked; Miguel's orders had been for me to be exposed but not completely nude. However, this morning I had hoped to dress myself before heading off to work.

"Sir, what can I do for you?" I sought him out, perhaps he wanted a quickie on the couch after the mediocre blowjob I had given him? But Miguel's face was very serious.

"Sofia, I have bad news for you, read this note," His face was one of great sorrow, had he received news of a death in the family?

He handed me a small piece of paper folded in half; it was high-quality letterhead, handwritten with impeccable calligraphy in sepia ink.

——————————————————

—-Esteemed Mr. Miguel Mourato,

I am writing to you in my capacity as the designated observer, tasked with ensuring the proper execution of the sentence bestowed upon Sofia Daniel dos Santos.

Having been found guilty of a grave offense, Ms. dos Santos is to endure a punishment befitting her crime. To assist you in administering this sentence, I have taken the liberty of procuring a whip crafted from hippopotamus hide. This instrument, I believe, will serve adequately for the task at hand.

I kindly request that you conduct an initial trial with the whip mentioned above and provide me with visual documentation within a period not exceeding two business days. This is necessary to allow me to report back to the court regarding its suitability - it should not induce bleeding but must inflict pain of at least intensity 13.

As per legal stipulations, while it falls under your purview how exactly you choose to enforce this sentence given your ownership rights over Ms. dos Santos, it remains my responsibility to ensure that it is executed with due severity.

For your test application, I would suggest targeting areas such as her buttocks, back, abdomen, and breasts. Following this trial run, please forward me the resultant video along with data about the minimum level of pain inflicted.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this matter,

Yours sincerely,

Constança Branco Silveira

Lisbon,

7th June 2023——

——————————————

"You knew! You knew and didn't tell me anything, all this talk about relationships ending, and how I could always talk to you, and then this letter. I suppose that's why I'm naked?" The way I spoke was impulsive, stupid me, I'm going to get shocked by the collar and then whipped as Constança ordered. I clenched my teeth and waited for the electric shock, which never came.

"Yes, I knew, and I spoke with my friend and lawyer Dr. Virgulina. I can suggest another type of whip, but the law is clear - the lashes cannot break the skin or cause permanent damage, yet they must be painful at least at level 13. And if you don't send the test within 15 working days after the sentence, another executor will be appointed by the court, in this case by Mrs Constanca. She would certainly apply all 500 lashes in a single session." He was right, but I still felt betrayed.

"Why didn't you tell me as soon as you knew, how could you make love to me, take me for a trip to the beach knowing that you were going to whip me on Monday morning?" A futile question, a slave lives only in the present, and has no right to ask about what is coming.

"I knew I would have to whip you the moment I accepted you as my slave, but it was only last night that I decided today would be the first session, a test session but one that, according to Dr. Virgulina, counts towards the total number of lashes." His voice showed that he was also not happy with the situation, Miguel was a decent man...

"May I see the whip?" I asked him.

"Of course, it's inside that wooden case on the table." He pointed to a wooden box about 60 cm long that was on the dining table. The box was made of blackwood with inlays forming a hippopotamus; inside was the whip for my punishment. It was a black leather cylinder, made from hippopotamus hide, with a diameter of 2 cm and about 40 cm in length. The end split into two thick leather tongues, each about 10 cm long, giving it the appearance of a 50 cm snake tongue in total. Engraved in gold letters near the handle were the words "Mother's Love".

I took a deep breath and turned my eyes back to the whip. I reread the note and visualized Constanca Silveira in court. The way she testified and looked at me made it clear that to her, I was not a person. In her eyes, I was responsible for the death of her only son. That night, I had taken two lives: Luis and Constanca - a mother and a son. Constanca was no longer a person; she had become a fury whose sole purpose was to make me pay for my crime. She wanted me to feel the same pain she was feeling in her soul. And I had to pay. Miguel had only suffered a broken rib, some bruises, and car damage. I could pay him with my work and through sex. But to Constanca, only my pain could mitigate her own. Even that would not be enough. But I had to pay - for her and for me.

I gaze at Miguel, who grapples with the duty to punish me and his reluctance to inflict pain. It is hard for him; I am his slave but also his partner and he knows I chose him as my owner in hopes of a lighter sentence. How I was mistaken there can be no lighter sentence for me if I am to remain a human being. I take the whip from the case and place it on Miguel’s hand, ”Sir, please do your duty, don’t hold back.”

“Yes let’s do it, just let me set the cell phone so I can record it and measure the pain level, it has to connect to your collar by Bluetooth.” He placed his phone on a tripod so that the all scene could be filmed.

Miguel pulled back the curtains, allowing the morning light to fill the room as the sun began to rise on the horizon. He checked his tripod and cell signal again. I positioned myself in front of the fireplace in the center of the room, gathered my courage, and said, "Sir, if you would allow me, I'd like to record a statement before we begin."

"If you think that's going to make you feel better, but please don't start begging or whining." His words wouldn't have been wrong if they had been spoken a few minutes earlier.

"Madam, I cannot ask for your forgiveness for the loss I have caused you, my crime is unforgivable. I understand that the only way to atone for the pain and loss I've inflicted upon you is through my own pain and suffering. My whole life has been a flight from suffering, my inability to face my fears. I finally understood that I can't keep running away like an animal, that I need to behave like a human being, conquer my fears and instincts, and in this way achieve redemption for my crime." Miguel was staring at me with an air of admiration after hearing my words.

"I wasn't expecting it from you, I liked it a lot, I just hope you can live up to your words, now tell me if you have any preference. Do you want me to tie you to one of the chairs?"

I took a deep breath, feeling good about myself. I loved seeing the look of admiration in Miguel's eyes, but would my words be more than just that, words? I faced my fears and responded to him, "I wasn't expecting it either, it was like an epiphany, Sir. I would like you to follow this order: Womb… I mean belly, breasts, back, and buttocks, and I…I would prefer that you don't tie me up."

"Very well, let's begin. Place your hands behind your neck, interlock your fingers with each other, legs apart, hips forward."

“Like this, Sir?” I made some final adjustments to my stance, and told to myself, “You will not move, you will not scream, no matter how hard it hurts, you are a woman, not a beast.” I repeated those words in my mind, nodded to Miguel with my eyes, and clenched my teeth as hard as I could.

"Sofia Daniel dos Santos case number 5000324, lash 1 of 500" He placed the tip of the whip between my navel and the mound of Venus, he made two or three simulations, until.

ssshhhhhhSMACK!

"Huuuuuummm! Haah!haa!haa!" I stifle the scream within me and retract my stomach, my instinct is to hug my belly and curl up into a ball, but I don't move from my place, I keep my hands behind my neck even when the pain radiates from my stomach, an excruciating pain. My breathing is accelerated; it feels like hours pass but it's only a few seconds. I regain my breath and look directly at the cellphone take a deep breath and say "500 less 1!"

Miguel placed his hand over my stomach, observing the red welt that crosses it, the pain now is a throbbing pulse, he couldn’t resist running his hand through my tick carpet of copper pubes, his touch was soothing though.

"Do you feel alright? The scale registered a pain level of 15, much more than the legal minimum." I felt good about myself for having endured so much, I also liked the way Miguel spoke, the tone of respect and admiration in his voice.

"Yes... I feel..ok, let's proceed." I took a deep breath and allowed myself to lean forward and arch my back so that my breasts were as exposed as possible. He fondled them, giving gentle pinches to my nipples to harden them.

"Sofia Daniel dos Santos, case number 5000324, whip strokes 2 and 3 of 500." He placed the whip on my breasts and once again made a few practice strikes.

Smack! Smack! "Ahhh! Huumm!haa!" I hadn't yet felt the pain of the first blow to my left breast when I received the second one on the right. Only now was the pain starting to take over me, it was a different kind of pain. It felt like a pulsing that was cutting each of my breasts in turn. I took a deep breath and looked into Miguel's eyes. He was expectant as if waiting for me to do something, to scream or run away, but I just repeated what I had said before, "500… less 3."

"Do you want to rest? Look at the results 14 and 16, this level of pain is excessive." His words were true, the pains were piercing, and two red welts pulsated over my white breasts crossing on my sternum forming a red V of pain but also of victory.

"Thank you Sir, but I'd prefer if we just continue, I want to finish this so I can get dressed and go to work." I had internalized that pain was part of my redemption in the eyes of society and to myself, but the return to work still caused me anxiety. I also knew that in the future I would be subjected to sessions of more than 5 or 6 blows, so I made a mental note to talk about it with Miguel.

—————————————————————————

—————————————————————————————

Miguel PoV

I was genuinely surprised by Sofia's change in attitude. I was expecting a scene of yelling and crying, especially after my omission in telling her that this Monday would be even more stressful than she already anticipated.

The levels of pain she was enduring must have been excruciating, but she was behaving with extreme stoicism. I didn't enjoy this kind of intense pain, but I couldn't deny that the red welts on her white skin aroused me, especially those I had just inflicted on her breasts. However, a level 16 pain could cause internal injuries and I was particularly fond of Sofia's round and full breasts. If possible I will avoid striking her chest like that ever again.

"Yes, we'll continue, let me just examine your breasts, level 16 pain is equivalent to an open fracture." I placed my hands on her breasts and ran my fingers over the welts. They were hot and I could feel them throbbing, but the skin was intact.

"Thank Sir, your touch eases my pains…Sir, I know you feel bad doing this to me but understand that it's for the best, even for me." She was right, and yes my hands did alleviate the pain. The same neurological connection that allowed me to punish her with my thoughts also allowed me to give her pleasure. In reality, the electric shocks that the slaves felt were not originating from the collar but rather from the connection between the slave's brains and their owner's, It was the slave's brain that originated the shock sensation, the set of sensors implanted in the nervous system should transmit information and modulate the sensations. The collar was at most an antenna and a tracking device. Professor Pereirinha had explained to me how to use the collar to inflict pain or pleasure, but he had omitted that the collar was likely just a prop.

"Let's continue then, please turn your back to me, I'm going to apply one stroke on your back and two on your buttocks and then we can continue with the rest of our day." I adjusted her back to make sure it was aligned with the camera of the phone and gave a little pat on the buttocks, this was how I liked to touch Sofia's round buttocks, but dura lex sed Lex.

“Sir… Thanks…” I could sense the gratitude and the shame in her voice.

I hardened myself made a serious voice and said,"Sofia Daniel dos Santos, case number 5000324, whip strokes 4 to 6 of 500."

The whip felt like an extension of my arm, a piece of extreme quality and elegance not something you would buy online or in a sex shop, an experienced craftsman made it. I pointed to the space between Sofia's shoulder blades, twisted my body back, raised my arm, and struck Sofia's back with all my strength, but I stopped the whip just a few centimeters from her skin. I didn't want to miss. I repeated the motion again, this time all the way through.

Np81la
Np81la
45 Followers