Back to the Future - Untold Story

Story Info
What the movie didn’t tell you about Lorraine Baines.
7.4k words
4.56
12.3k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: the Back to the Future franchise and all related merchandise, films, literature, etc. are the sole property of Universal Studios Amblin Entertainment. The following is a work of fan fiction and is not authorized or approved by Universal Studios.

Note: The movie got most of the story right, but several things had to be censored or modified. This is the real story. This story assumes the reader has knowledge of the basic plot of the first Back to the Future movie. It is not my intent to retell that story, which is why much of the movie plot is only vaguely referred to in order to move the story along. All characters engaged in sexual activity are 18 years old or older. Enjoy!

Friday, November 4, 1955

Lorraine Baines was bored stiff. How could a teacher possibly be so boring? Glancing around the classroom, it appeared she wasn't the only one bored. She quickly noticed at least two other classmates nodding off. It was only November. How was she going to endure this class for the rest of the school year? Ugh! She glanced at the clock on the wall. Class wouldn't be over for another 30 MINUTES! If she didn't need this class to graduate, she'd drop it in a heartbeat. Mr. Thompson seemed oblivious to his students' boredom, and continued to drone on at the front of the classroom.

Lorraine briefly glanced over to her right, unintentionally making eye contact with Biff Tannen, probably the biggest jerk at Hill Valley High, and as dumb as a box of rocks. He winked at her and licked his lips.

"What a jerk," she thought as she quickly looked away.

She often wondered how someone so stupid was even making it through this class, but she'd heard through the grapevine that he simply bullied nerds into doing his homework for him. But while she detested him as a person, she admired his physique. Of course, she would never give him what he wanted. She simply would not reward such an asshole with her body. But that didn't mean she couldn't fantasize about him. She assumed his cock was above average in size and wondered if she would even be able to take him in her mouth or pussy.

As she fantasized, she reached up under her skirt with her right hand and began to rub her soft mound through her thin panties. As she rubbed her pussy and daydreamed about Biff's dick, she felt herself starting to get wet. She rubbed some more, putting extra pressure on her clit.

"Miss Baines?" called Mr. Thompson, "Can you answer the question?"

Lorraine was startled back to reality and quickly wondered if anyone had seen what she'd been doing. It didn't appear so, but she had no idea what Mr. Thompson was even talking about.

She was saved from this embarrassing situation by a student who walked into class and presented Mr. Thompson with a note. He read it and then looked at Lorraine.

"Well, Miss Baines, it looks like you're wanted in the Principal's office."

This elicited a collective "ooohh" from the class, who assumed she was in trouble. Lorraine didn't care. She grabbed her hall pass and started towards the principal's office.

Principal Strickland was a Hill Valley native. His grandfather had been a Marshal here when the town first formed during the California gold rush. He had attended Hill Valley High himself. After graduation he attended college out of town, then returned to Hill Valley where he married and got a job teaching at the High School.

While he enjoyed teaching high school, being around so many hot young girls drove him crazy. He would often jack off while fantasizing about fucking these hotties on his desk or pumping his cum down their throats. Having to look at these hot bodies every day was simply too sexually frustrating! Once he was promoted to principal it got a bit better as he didn't have to stare at these hotties in his class all day long. But even then he still got a load of eye candy every day. He had to figure out something or he'd end up losing his job and maybe going to jail.

After some serious thought though, a plan fell into place.

Rule number one: the student must be at least 18 years old. Thankfully, the age cutoff for starting kindergarten in Hill Valley assured that about half the high school seniors would turn 18 during their senior year. Their ages were easy enough to verify with his access to school records. He knew he was potentially risking his job, but he had no desire to risk criminal charges as well.

Rule number two: target only the promiscuous ones. This hadn't proved difficult, as girls bragged about such things and seldom paid attention to who was within earshot.

Rule number three: no coercion or pressure. In fact, since he was only targeting the loose ones, he was able to be persuasive enough that most of the time they ended up propositioning him! He would simply talk to them about their future college plans, and the importance of a good high school record free of discipline issues and, of course, the power of a good letter of recommendation.

He decided never to hold a refusal against anyone, but that hadn't happened yet. It made sense actually. These girls were already spreading their legs for boys buying them a cheap dinner and taking them to a drive-in movie. How much more valuable was it to have a principal who could make your tardy slips go away, keep you out of detention and write you a glowing college recommendation letter?

Finally, he made it a point to have dirt on every member of the school board, the only people who could fire him. If accusations were raised, it would simply be his word against that of a promiscuous student. He liked the odds. So far, his system had worked flawlessly. At this rate, he would never retire. He'd work into his 80's and be enjoying fresh teen pussy his whole life. Most men would give anything to have that!

As he sat at his desk on this Friday morning, he glanced out his window and saw the cheerleaders practicing their routine for the game that night. My god, they were hot. He knew they couldn't see into his office since it was so sunny outside.

As he watched them, he focused on Natalie Wood, a very beautiful junior. He couldn't wait until she turned 18. As he fantasized about fucking her mouth and pussy he slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and reached down to grab his growing cock.

"What am I doing?" he thought, quickly realizing he didn't have to settle for jacking off.

He reached over to his intercom and pressed the button.

"Mrs. Wiggins, could you please have Lorraine Baines report to my office?"

"Sure, Mr. Strickland," came the reply. Now all he had to do was wait. Lorraine was his newest acquisition and he had yet to even see her naked.

Their first encounter, after his "interview" with her, had ended with her sucking him off and him depositing a load of cum down her gullet. Today he expected to go much further. He started to regret pulling her out of class - doing that too often could arouse suspicion. But his cock demanded immediate attention.

Lorraine made her way to Strickland's office knowing full well why she had been summoned. She hoped this encounter would involve some stimulation for her and not just be another quick blowjob.

She decided to take a short detour to improve her chances. She quickly darted into the girls' restroom and removed her panties, which were quite moist due to her classroom activity a few minutes earlier. She wadded them up in her hand, then proceeded to Strickland's office.

"Mr. Strickland, Lorraine Baines is here now."

"Please send her in, Mrs. Wiggins."

Lorraine entered his office and immediately shut and locked the door, as he had instructed her during their initial interview.

"So, Mr. Strickland, what's this about?" she asked teasingly. "Have I been a bad girl?"

He smiled and answered, "Why Miss Baines, you're nothing but a slacker and I'm afraid it's my job to mete out your punishment."

"Please Mr. Strickland, there must be something I can do to avoid detention," she continued to tease. "Maybe these will suffice as payment," she said as she tossed her moist panties at him.

He quickly caught them, put them up to his nose, and sniffed her juices. "I'm afraid this will not suffice," he said as he stood and let his pants drop to the floor.

She could see his now erect cock straining against his briefs, creating a cotton tent. His cock was about 7 inches with substantial girth. It had filled her mouth quite well during their first encounter. She walked over to him, knelt down and pulled his briefs down, freeing his dick from their cotton prison. She slowly began to lick his shaft as she fondled his balls with both hands. She licked up and down a few times then started swirling her tongue around the head.

Strickland looked down at her. No matter how many times he'd had his dick sucked by these hot teens, he still couldn't believe it was actually happening. She then took his whole cock in her mouth and began to bob back and forth. He grabbed her head with both hands and began to fuck her face.

Lorraine continued to swirl her tongue around his shaft and head as he continued to pump. As much as he would have liked to blow his load down her throat again, he definitely wanted more this time.

"Well, Miss Baines, you've certainly passed your oral exam for the day, but it's impolite to eat in front of others without offering them something as well."

Delighted to hear this, she rose and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. He returned the favor and, remembering she was not wearing panties, began to run his right hand up her skirt. He rubbed her inner thigh, then slowly moved up until he felt her wet pussy lips. She moaned softly as they continued to kiss and he slipped two fingers in her opening and began to massage her hot, wet teenage snatch.

Lorraine felt his fingers enter her love tunnel and bucked against them. My god she was getting wet. Most teen boys wouldn't have gotten this far; hell, most of them would've blown their load as soon as she wrapped her lips around their cock.

Remembering what Mr. Strickland had said, she slowly disengaged from his mouth, stepped back as his fingers slipped out of her and sat on the edge of his desk. She leaned back slightly and pulled up her skirt, giving him his first view of her magnificent teenage pussy.

She had a small trimmed bush and her lips were glistening with her juices. "Lunchtime," Lorraine said.

Strickland wasted no time. He knelt down and immediately buried his face in her beautiful cunt. As he licked and sucked, Lorraine's eyes rolled back and she grabbed his bald head and held him tight against her.

"Oh god, Mr. Strickland, do you like today's lunch? It's special today just for you. Oh god yes, eat my pussy!"

Surprisingly, even to her, his bald head was kind of a turn on for her. Most boys these days used way too much hair cream and touching their head was not pleasant. But being able to gently guide his head where she wanted it was a definite advantage.

He continued sucking her juices and then started on her clit. As he licked and sucked it, she thought she would pass out.

"Oh god, Mr. Strickland, don't stop," she said as she continued to pull his head into her pussy and buck against his mouth and tongue. She knew she wasn't going to last much longer.

Strickland knew it too, and continued his assault on her engorged button. Finally, Lorraine's body convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure rocked her. Her muscles contracted and her juices squirted in orgasmic bliss, covering the principal's face.

"Holy shit, Mr. Strickland, that was fantastic, but now I think you need to fuck me."

Mr. Strickland was glad to see they were on the same page and stood up as Lorraine removed her blouse and bra, exposing her delightfully perky C-cup tits. Strickland positioned his cock at her opening and pushed it in as he leaned over and began sucking and fondling her beautiful globes.

She was so wet that he slid in easily. She felt his cock enter her and even though she'd been sucking him earlier, she found herself surprised by his girth. He must have gotten bigger during foreplay.

He started slowly, then built up speed, thrusting his entire member into her tunnel. While his cock pounded her pussy, his mouth alternated between sucking her tits, probing her mouth and kissing the nape of her neck. He then rose and looked down, taking in the glorious sight of his hard dick piston back and forth in this fantastic, barely legal snatch.

"Oh god, Mr. Strickland... fuck, fuuck, fuck that teen pussy. Oh god give me that cock. Oh fuck."

He reached down and started flicking her clit with his thumb.

"Now don't be a slacker, Miss Baines. I can't stand slackers. When you come I want your pussy to milk every drop out of my cock. And you needn't worry about getting pregnant - I've had a vasectomy."

"Oh yesss, I want you fill me with your cum Mr. Strickland. Fuck me. Ohhh my god!"

The clitoral stimulation on top of the rapid pussy pounding was sending her over the top.

"Oh god, I'm cumming. Oh my god."

Strickland felt her muscles contract around his dick and he exploded, shooting ropes of semen into her womb.

Sitting at his desk after Lorraine left, Strickland couldn't get the smile off his face. He had gone to school with Sam Baines, Lorraine's dad, and they hadn't been the best of friends.

"Well Sam," Strickland thought, "I wonder what you'd think if you knew I just fucked the shit out of your little girl."

After the football game that night, as on every Friday night, half the students could be found at Lou's Cafe. It was pretty much the only place to hang out in Hill Valley. Lorraine and her friends had been lucky enough to secure one of the few booths inside and were gossiping in between taking sips of their milkshakes.

As always, the conversation centered around who the cutest guys were, who was cheating on whom and who was the most sexually experienced. As with teen boys, exaggeration played a big part in the conversation.

Her friend Lois was commenting on how her boyfriend, Tom, said she gave the best blowjobs ever. "That's funny!" thought Lorraine, "That's what he told me yesterday when I sucked him off under the bleachers."

She quickly lost interest in the conversation after that. Her attention was now starting to focus on the janitor, Goldie Wilson. Goldie's family was new to Hill Valley and Lou had promptly hired him as a janitor. He was a hard worker, and Lorraine honestly couldn't remember a time she'd been at the diner when Goldie hadn't been working. He obviously had a strong work ethic. But Lorraine's thoughts were centered on something else. She'd never seen a black cock before and wondered if the rumors were true. The more she watched Goldie, the more determined she became to find out. Suddenly, a plan formed in her mind.

Yep, she was going to go for it. Goldie was about to become a very lucky young man.

Saturday, November 5, 1955

Lorraine woke up early. She knew Goldie was at the cafe well before opening getting everything ready. Lou wouldn't show up until maybe 30 minutes before opening. She put on her shortest skirt, most revealing top, and left her panties and bra in her dresser. They would only get in the way.

As she approached the cafe, she noticed the shades were drawn but the light was on. Goldie was definitely there. She walked up to the door and knocked.

Goldie couldn't believe what pigs those high schoolers were. It took him forever to clean up after them last night. He worked till after midnight then had to be back early this morning. Now someone was knocking at the door. He had so much work to do he thought about ignoring it.

Finally he decided he'd better see who it was. Probably just some drunk. He'd tell them the place was closed and then get back to work. He walked to the door and pulled back the blinds. He recognized Lorraine from the high school crowd that frequented the place.

"Hello Goldie. My name's Lorraine. I'm pretty sure I lost an earring when I was here last night. Can I come in real quick and look for it? I remember exactly where I was sitting."

It took a while for Goldie to process her question. He was distracted by her very visible cleavage and her hard nipples poking out from her blouse.

"Uh, yea, sure," he managed to say. He unlocked the door and motioned her in.

Lorraine walked past him to the booth she'd been at last night. She bent over, knowing he would get an eyeful of her bare ass, and reached under the table where she had stuck her earring with some chewing gum. "Found it!" she said, as she put it back in her ear.

When she turned around, she could tell by the look on his face that her plan had worked.

"Were you just staring at my ass Goldie?" she asked accusingly.

"Uh, uhh," Goldie stammered.

"I think you were. You were staring at my firm, white ass, weren't you?" she said as she stepped up in his face and grabbed his crotch.

"Uh, no ma'am" Goldie said.

"Oh, I think so," said Lorraine, who could now feel his cock hardening in her grasp. "And I think since you got to see mine, I should get to see yours."

Lorraine didn't give him time to object and dropped to her knees, pulling down Goldie's pants and underwear as she did.

She was taken aback by what she saw. Goldie's dick was huge - at about 9 inches it was the biggest she'd seen. She couldn't hesitate though; she didn't want to give Goldie time to stop her. She immediately took as much of his dick in her mouth as she could. She wrapped both hands around the base of his cock and stroked as she continued to slurp and suck the other half.

Goldie was still in shock. He couldn't believe this hot white chick was on her knees in front of him giving him his first blowjob. She was absolutely devouring him!

Lorraine looked up and saw the pleasure on his face and started to swirl her tongue around his hard, black rod, tasting his pre-cum. She looked up at him as his eyes rolled back.

"Oh yea, I love sucking this big, hard black cock."

"Do you like watching your cock fuck my white face? I'll bet you've never had your cock sucked by a white girl, have you? God, I love how your big black cock feels in my mouth. Mmmmm."

She then took as much of him in her mouth as she could, almost gagging. She then pulled her mouth away while continuing to stroke him and asked, "Would you like to fuck my white titties Goldie?"

All he could manage was a slight nod. Lorraine removed her blouse and pushed her breasts together around Goldie's cock. Goldie started to thrust back and forth, fucking her fabulous mounds with all he had. She watched his face as he continued thrusting and realized she needed to move things along or he was going to blow his load before she got what she wanted.

She disengaged, looked up, and said, "How'd you like to fuck my wet, white pussy, Goldie? I'd like to feel that black cock of yours inside me."

She didn't wait for an answer. She just stood up and sat on the edge of the nearest booth's table, pulled up her skirt and spread her legs.

Goldie just stared at her perfect bush and moist lips. He walked over without saying a word and placed the head of his cock at her opening. He slowly entered her and fed about three quarters of his dick in her before he felt resistance and noticed her wince. Knowing she couldn't take his full length without pain, he began to pump more rapidly, carefully feeding her only what she could take.

Lorraine was in heaven. She'd never fucked a cock this big before - his girth was spreading her pussy wider than ever.

"Oh god, Goldie! Fuck me! Fuck my white pussy with your big black cock. Fuuucckk!. Oh yeah. Do you like fucking white pussy? Oh my god, fuck me! I love the feel of your black cock in me. Oh god, fuck my white pussy! Fuuucck!"