Back to the Glory Hole

Story Info
Back for some more indulgences.
3k words
4.5
3.4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
349 Followers

I could hardly concentrate at the conference following a most erotic encounter at an adult movie theatre with a stranger. Without hesitating, I readily gobbled his cock through a hole in the wall separating our individual viewing booths. It was a first for both of us; me sucking male meat; and him for receiving a blowie.

The stranger and I decamped to the local pub afterwards and got to know each other. Gary was a young, sinewy lad with long hair worn in a ponytail. His youthful face was captivating. He desperately wanted to return the favour but I had blown a massive load on the floor of the booth as Gary's spasmed in my mouth after I gulped down the last of his salty gift.

I gave Gary a taste of my cock as we walked to the train station, but even his talent and experience failed to coax an orgasm out of me. We agreed to meet the next day where the focus would be on me. He was determined to blow me to heaven, and I wondered what else we might get up to.

My conference ended on Friday lunchtime with my flight back to Sydney later that afternoon giving us a couple of days to fool around. I had no idea about man-on-man sex, but I had an inquisitive imagination and a willingness to experiment which my chance encounter with Gary the night before unleashed. Had it been anyone other than this forward and confident lad, I may have hesitated or even declined his cock which he offered through the glory hole. It took balls (pardon the pun) to entrust one's cock to a stranger in another booth, but he was polite and sought permission.

We exchanged texts across the day with me grilling him about his likes, dislikes and memorable encounters. Gary was into sucking straight dude's cocks but wanted to expand his repertoire. While he had made out with females in high school, Gary considered himself gay, preferring older men. He was curious about anal and mentioned a specific wet fetish that he harboured.

All good stuff. I wanted to invite Gary to my hotel at the Grand Hyatt on Collins Street, Melbourne. However, a doubt held me back and I did not want to seem too keen too soon. We agreed to meet back at the Exford Hotel again between 6:30 and 7:00 PM. Once plans were made, time seemed to slow down and I chewed my fingernails all afternoon, barely absorbing any information from the conference sessions.

At 4 PM, I raced to my room, stripped off and took a long shower, scrubbing every orifice thoroughly and doing as much personal grooming as was possible with the limited toiletries that I brought with me. I looked at my dripping reflection in the bathroom mirror and wondered what I was getting into. My hard cock was guiding my brain, but both seemed to be aligned. I wanted to do this and enjoy Gary for the duration of my stay in the Melbourne.

I was fucking nervous though as I left the hotel and walked the short distance up Russell Street towards the Exford Hotel. The entry doors closed behind me just before six bells and, after grabbing a pint of VB, secured the same table we sat at the night before. Retrieving a book from my backpack to pass the time, it lay on the table unopened.

My thoughts drifted back to the x-rated text messages that passed between us during the day. Would Gary want to fuck me, and, if so, would I agree? My hole is incredibly sensitive, and I am partial to rimming and being fingered, by women. Engaging in that intimate type of play was likely to be more intense with a man, even one as inexperienced as Gary. Likewise, would Gary want to be fucked? The thought of being penetrated by a man likely gave us both pause for thought. Another first if we went through with such a personal act.

Doubts and fears rose with increasing intensity as the time of our meeting excruciatingly approached. It was the unknown that fuelled my anxiety, I said to myself. If all went well, as I expected, then a new world of sexual gratification could be unlocked. Each time, the doors opened my head snapped to see who it was. At last, Gary crossed the threshold just before 7 PM. His smile and intensely burning eyes electrified me and resulted in a spasm down below.

"Same again?" He asked, motioning towards my empty pint glass.

"Sure."

Moments later, Gary placed both drinks in the table and sat across from me. We exchanged some niceties about our respective days while pleasantly drinking our beers. I could not stop staring at the slight waif of a lad before me as talked. Never in a million years would I have thought about a male in such a way. Yes, I have admired the masculine form, but not in an erotic way. Gary oozed charisma matched striking angular facial features, soft lips, a gentle voice, and a delicate touch. He simultaneously turned something on in my mind and pants.

"Do you have an idea of what you want to do tonight?" I asked.

"I want to suck your cock," Gary smiled, "Once that's done, anything that tickles your fancy."

"Apart from blowing me, is there anything specific you want from me?"

"Haven't really thought about," He replied, "All I can think of is your cock."

So, here we were. Two newbies with limited experience, not knowing what to do except suck cock. I was fine with that, but Gary seemed to want to do more, but could not say it. I understood. During the day, I wondered at the possibilities of gay sex, but did not want to state them in case they were too 'out there'.

"Did you want to go back to the movie theatre?" Gary asked.

Relieved that I was not under pressure to go to my hotel, I readily agreed but added that I did not want to use the glory hole because I wanted to watch Gary work my cock to climax.

"That's cool," He said, "There's a booth at the end that would be perfect for us."

"Let me know when you want to go."

"I'm happy relaxing with a few beers before we go," Gary said, "Besides, I want it to be dark before we go."

"Fair enough," I said agreeing that the cloak of darkness was necessary, "Probably be raining later."

"Yeah, this weather sucks ass."

Nice choice of words, I thought. One of the possibilities that I had been cogitating during the day was getting Gary to eat my arsehole, and I had razored my hole to remove as much hair as possible. Studying Gary's deliver, I doubted he understood the import of his statement.

"You ready?" He asked around 8 PM with much anticipation since we had been teasing each other with not-so-subtle innuendos and double entendres.

As we approached the theatre, Gary recommended that I go in first and choose the last video booth on the right. Five minutes later, my date for the evening would join me thereby avoiding any unwanted attention. Theatrics aside, I found myself against a thin MDF wall being passionately kissed by a waif of a lad, whose blood was up and hard cock pressing against my leg.

Such an embrace inevitably got a strong rise out of me, and Gary's youthful ardour threatened to end the night before it began, so eager was he to drop to his knees. I hit the play button on the DVD player and a random porno lit up the screen, the volume enough to distract from what we were doing. Gary pulled down my trousers and sniffed my cock against my boxers before removing them.

"That's beautiful dick," Gary breathed as he dropped to his knees, "And, you've shaved your balls."

"Just for you, my friend."

Gary teased me by blowing light wisps of air against the ball sack and cock head. I begged him not to torment me so. He laughed before opening his mouth and running his tongue up and down my pulsating shaft.

"Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed as a man's mouth was about to engulf me for the first time.

I nearly collapsed with pleasure when Gary's lips gulped me down to the back of his throat. There's been some mean female blowjobs in my time, but Gary's technique was next level. I could not believe how good he was, and how he knew his way around the male appendage.

For an unspecified length of time, Gary expertly employed his hands, lips, tongue and mouth to continually edge me to a powerful orgasm before relenting and repeating the process. Inevitably, I could not stand up to this pleasure-inducing torture.

"I'm going to come!" I hissed, not wanting to talk above the din or the porno that I hardly noticed.

"Right in my mouth," Gary begged as he wanked my saliva-coated cock.

Like a slut from a scud vid, Gary tilted his head back, opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out while fixing me with the most determined stare of lust.

"Here it comes!"

Moments later, my balls unleashed ropes of boiling sperm. I blacked out after the first impact on Gary's tongue but felt his mouth close on my violently jerking length. I was vaguely aware of his swallowing motion, but his moaning was all I needed to hear. Gary was satisfied with my load.

Enjoying secondary jolts of pleasure, Gary slowly nursed my fading spear until he released me with a satisfying pop of the lips.

"Amazing," Was all I could muster.

"Yes, it was," Gary agreed, "That was a powerful load!"

"Been thinking about it all day."

"Same here," Gary chuckled rising to his feat and leaning in for a jizz-flavoured kiss.

"Mm, I don't taste too bad," I joked.

"Will you do me now?"

"Of course, my friend," I replied, eagerly wanting to get into Gary's pants.

We swapped positions so that Jason leaned against the wall while I dropped to my knees and relieved him of the lower garments.

"There's that wonderful cock that was in my mouth last night!"

Up closer than yesterday, Gary had not mastered the art of personal grooming but his body hair was, like mine, minimal but, nevertheless, tickled my nostrils as my mouth greedily took down his adolescent length.

"Tastes so good," I drooled after testing the limits of my throat.

I spat copious amounts of saliva over Gary's cock and massaged it in taking inspiration from the LA starlets that performed for the camera. Warming to my task, sucking on his bulbous sack, alternatively throating and wanking Gary's shaft, he was completely lost in pleasure. Occasionally he would lock a stare with me before throwing his head back and moaning, chest rising and falling heavily.

My gaze was fixed on his beautiful face while I attempted to gauge how his body reacted to my ministrations. As inexperienced as I was sucking dick, I felt that my technique was bearing fruit. Gary soon began tensing, trying to prolong the inevitable but eventually succumbing. He placed his hand on my head and rocked his hips.

At that moment, I stopped.

Pop! I pulled my head back and released his meat from the warm and wet environment of my mouth. The look on Gary's face was priceless. It was the look of someone who was robbed at knifepoint. I brought him to the point of climax before cruelly robbing him of the prize.

But I was not done.

After kissing him and without justifying my mysterious behaviour, I grabbed the cheap plastic chair and turned it around. I ordered Gary to kneel on the chair and stick his butt towards me. A strange being seemed to be controlling my actions. From out of nowhere, I was about to perform a sex act that I have only ever done with women, and a small subset of them at that. Gary, of course, had no idea what was in store for him.

"Grab your arse cheeks and spread them apart."

"Are...are you going to fuck me?" He asked, fear resonating in his unsteady reply.

"Not in the way you think," I replied, "Relax!"

Dropping to my knees again, I took hold of his slick cock and gently wanked the shaft while I proceeded to tongue his withered ball sack, taint and beautiful starfish in succession. His reaction was instant, his body tensed, and his vocalisations switched gears.

"Fucking hell!" He moaned, "That feels amazing."

"Yeah?" I asked between tongue baths, "You like my tongue in your butthole?"

"Never experienced anything like it," Gary conceded, "Keep going."

His reaction began reviving my flaccid member, but I doubt I would be able to orgasm again. Gary's arsehole tasted like a million dollars, and I appreciated the fact that he bathed before meeting. His testicles had long since disappeared deep inside Gary's body and there was nothing to tongue but a small membrane of chicken skin. Whenever my tongue departed the O-ring, Gary implored me to return it such was his enamour for the newly discovered pleasure of rimming.

"Let me know when you want to come," I said, arse slime covering my face.

"I'm so close," Gary chuckled, "I want to come but I'm enjoying your tongue on my shitter too much."

I was happy to keep munching that dirty hole because by now I was rock hard again. Ratcheting up the action, I reposition myself so that my head rested on the edge of the chair, mouth open and in line with Gary's cock head that I continued massaging with my hand. Simultaneously, I reached around and worked a digit into Gary's slick hole. It was a tight fit but he accepted it, reluctantly. Soon, a second finger joined the first and I felt the muscle grudgingly relax. Gary was in paroxysms of pleasure by this point, his body spasming violently and I knew he was close and this time, the march to the peak of pleasure mountain was inexorable.

"Keep going," He encouraged, breathlessly, "I'm nearly there."

Jerking his solid slab of meat faster and increasing the tempo of my digital arse fucking quickly yielded the result I wanted, and Gary unleashed wave after wave of boiling sperm all over my face and into my open maw.

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned as Gary painted my face.

I could barely credit his reaction. More violent than the previous evenings, and way more come considering that he had a cheeky wank at home after leaving me. His seed tasted sweeter too and I gladly drank all deposits that hit my tongue. Most of Gary's ejaculation landed on my chin, cheeks, and hair. I felt so debased and yet so elated.

After his cock disgorged the content of Gary's youthful sack, I took his deflating meat in my mouth and sucked gently, squeezing the head, and extracting the last droplets. As I sucked and squeezed, Gary's sinewy body jerked, and he let out groans of unbearable pleasure. What was fascinating was the feeling of Gary's cock deflate between my lips as I gently nuzzled his dying member. What a sublime sensation!

"I need to sit down," Gary pleaded, signalling me to release him.

As he collapsed in the chair, his back facing the porno playing on the screen, he looked exhausted. While he gathered his senses, I did my best to clean my face, wiping rogue ropes of come with the helpfully provided box of tissues.

"That was an intense orgasm," Gary panted, not sure what world he lived on, "I take it that's a first for you?"

"Several, actually," I confirmed, "First rimjob and first facial."

"They are my firsts too!"

"You enjoyed those firsts, I take it," I asked somewhat redundantly.

"So intense," Gary replied, "And you're straight?"

"I thought so," I laughed, "Might have to reconsider that."

We had been at it for more than an hour, and by the look of it, there was no further energy in Gary, at least for several hours and I knew he had to get home at a reasonable hour for work the next day. After dressing, I invited Gary back to the pub for a last drink to which he readily assented.

"That's why I like being with older guys," Gary said after a moment of silent contemplation, "They know what to do."

"All I did was adapt something I've done with women," I said, enjoying the sensation of the cold beer slaking my thirst.

"I want to do that more," Gary said, his hazel eyes firing up again, "Do it you."

"Happy to let you," I said, "Love feeling a hungry wet tongue back there."

"And this would be the first male tongue?"

"Yep," I replied, "Only women have faired to tread that road."

"I can understand why you like it," Gary said with a smile, "It was a pleasure unlike anything I have experienced."

"Did you think I was going to fuck you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did."

"Rimming is usually the first step," I said, recalling my experience of anal sex with women, "Following by lots of lube, fingers and then the real thing."

"Does it hurt?"

"If done right then no," I replied, "Feedback I have received, if you can call it that, ranges from momentary irritation to a fleeting pain before pleasure takes over."

"What that your experience?"

"Yes, because the women that fingered me had nail," I chuckled, "That's all I know."

"Well, I don't have nails," Gary joked, "So I should be okay."

After finishing our beers, Gary intimated a need to get home. We retraced our footsteps from the previous evening. Again, there was another passionate departure, both of us mutually satisfied and agreeing to a further liaison on Thursday, the day before the conference ended. My mind whirled with possibilities about what we could get up to and I eagerly awaited some spicy text messages from Gary when he got home.

Dazman
Dazman
349 Followers