Backdoor Delivery

Story Info
Slacker mailroom clerk hooks up with hot corporate executive.
2.1k words
3.88
25.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

Ricky returned from his cigarette break to find the rest of his coworkers in the mail room running around in a big hurry. He looked at his watch. It was nearing 6pm. He had been on his cigarette break for nearly 20 minutes. He easily joined in and started putting things away in order to pretend that he'd been working the whole time, hoping that the supervisor wouldn't notice that he was gone too long.

He didn't care much for the job, he hated just hauling around mail all day long. And it wasn't like his job was all that meaningful; the majority of the company's business was now online. He got there a little more than a year ago, and since then, the mailroom staff was cut in half. His job was only safe because his uncle was the friend of a low-level executive in the building, but even he told him that he could easily be fired.

Ricky didn't care; he was young, had just turned 23 and just wanted to enjoy his life. Most of his income came from selling weed on the side, especially to some of the interns and other low-level employees in the company. He kept the job only because he needed to show some steady income and it made his parents happy that he was working. His main passion was video games, and he was regularly practicing for a few tournaments he was about to attend. He was also working on a podcast and a YouTube channel that he hoped would take off and make some money.

He could easily leave the job, but he would rather hold off as long as he could until something better came along, or he could get fired and get a good severance. But, aside from the steady paycheck, there was one thing he liked about his job; a secret benefit that no one knew about.

"RICKY!! Get over here!"

Ricky rolled his eyes and muttered some profanity. He turned around to find his supervisor standing in the middle of the room, crossing his arms with a big scowl on his face.

"You've been gone for twenty minutes," he said.

"I know, sir, I—"

"Shut up!" the supervisor interrupted. "You're treading on thin ice, mister. You better shape up and work harder or you're out of here. You're not even done with all your deliveries."

He pointed to the other side of the room, where a package was left on a shelf.

"Oh, sorry sir. I'll get it done right away."

"Get it done quickly so you can clock out and get the hell out of here."

"Yes sir," Ricky said as he turned away.

He grabbed a mail cart that had a few packages and some manilla envelopes that were destined for those working on the 29th floor. He pushed the cart into the elevator, and as soon as the doors closed, he began to smile. His plan was working perfectly. He only pretended to forget about the deliveries and take a longer cigarette break in order to make his final deliveries that late in the day.

He got off on the 29th floor and walked past all the empty cubicles. There were a few people left on the floor, but they were getting ready to leave anyway. He slowly dropped off the manilla envelopes and a few of the packages at their destination cubicles or offices before he made his way to the main office in the back and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" a female voice asked.

"I have a package here for Ms. Donna Weathers."

"Just a minute," she answered.

Ricky looked around; the last few people in the office had just gotten on the elevator and the whole floor was completely empty.

"Come in."

Ricky walked in and locked the door behind him. Donna was sitting at her desk talking on the phone and typing away on her computer at the same time. She made a gesture to Ricky about the windows that looked out onto the floor. He closed the shades and walked up to Donna's desk while taking off his shoes and pants.

"Ok, Jake, I got it," she said to the man on the phone. "Don't worry, I'll get it done over the weekend and you'll get the final proposal on Monday morning. Ok ... yes ... thank you ... goodbye."

She hung up the phone and stood up. She walked around to the front of her desk while unbuttoning her blouse. She was a few inches shorter than Ricky, but ten years older than him, had long red hair and green eyes, and a body that most women her age would kill for.

"I was worried I wasn't going to see you today," she said.

"I had to time it right and make sure no one suspected I was here, just like you wanted," he replied.

Donna didn't want anybody in the company to know that she was fooling around with a low-level employee. There were a few other executives in the company she was causally sleeping with, and it wouldn't be so bad if anybody found out about any of them. But it would be humiliating for someone in her position to have sex with a slacker from the mailroom. Normally, Ricky would've been insulted by all of this, but if it meant that he could get a piece of one of the hottest executives in the building once a month, he was willing to put up with it.

Ricky stood in front of her wearing only his mailroom shirt and boxers, while Donna was now just wearing black high-heeled shoes, white panties, and a white lacy bra that pushed up her tits. He grabbed her and kissed her hard on the mouth, pressing his body hard against hers. She then got down on her knees and removed Ricky's boxers, and his erect cock flew right into her face. She started stroking his cock in her hands while looking up at him. She put his balls in her mouth and started playing around with his testicles with her tongue while Ricky looked down on her with a big smile.

She removed Ricky's balls from her mouth and started licking the shaft of his penis, lathering it up until it was dripping with her saliva. She then started flicking her tongue on the tip of the penis to tease him. Ricky had had enough of her shenanigans and grabbed her by the back of the head, forcing his cock into her mouth. Her head started bobbing back and forth; her lips were perfectly sealed around the shaft as his cock was being pumped into her warm little mouth. She deep throated him a few times and made a gagging noise every time, something she knew men liked.

When Donna had enough, she pulled his dick out of her mouth and stood up. She grabbed his neck and pulled him closer to her, and they started kissing with intense passion. Ricky reached around her body and unclasped her bra, removing it to expose her tits. He made her get on her desk and sit on the edge; he kissed her hard as he played with her tits in his hands. He then moved his head down to her tits and smothered his face between them. He played with her nipples in his mouth, and that seemed to stimulate something in Donna, making her more aroused.

"Oh yes!" she said. "Please don't stop!"

Ricky sucked on her tits a few minutes longer to make her happy before stopping. He turned her around and made her bend over the desk. He pulled down her panties to reveal her perfectly round ass. He gave it a couple of smacks, something he knew she liked. He made Donna spread her legs apart to get better access to her pussy and was just about to push his dick in her before she stopped him.

"There's a condom in the top drawer," she told him.

"Oh, come on, I'm about ready to go in," he pleaded.

"Put the condom on now!" she ordered.

Ricky reluctantly searched through the top drawer of her desk and found a single condom. The thought of just sticking his dick in her without the condom, whether she wanted it or not, crossed his mind, but he didn't want to piss her off. He quickly tore open the condom's wrapper and put on the condom; he was fortunate that it was his favorite kind that would still give him a good sensation when he started fucking her. He went back to Donna, who was still bent over the table, opened her legs and slowly shoved his dick into her. Donna gasped as she felt his big dick push into her tight pussy. He firmly grabbed her by the shoulders as he started pumping his dick into her with fast, hard thrusts.

"YES, YES!!" Donna was yelling. "HARDER, HARDER!! YES, YES!! GIVE IT TO ME GOOD. OH YES, OH YES!

Ricky kept going and going, using every ounce of strength she had to fuck her as hard as he could. Sweat was pouring down from his forehead, and he could hear how fast his own heart was going. Finally, he stopped and pulled his cock out of her pussy.

"What are you doing?" Donna asked.

"Trust me, you're going to like this," he told her.

He moved his cock up to her asshole and very slowly pushed it in. Her ass was much tighter than he had expected, but his dick was wet from Donna's pussy, so it made it easier to push it in. Donna was a little stunned at first, but then started to enjoy the feeling. Ricky started to pump his cock in and out of her ass, very slowly at first to get her used to it, then as he went on, he went faster and faster. Donna, who had very little experience with anal sex, was enjoying this new sensation and began moaning louder than ever before.

"You like that, you little corporate slut?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"You want me to go harder?"

"YES!"

"Beg me to give it to you harder."

"Oh, please, I beg you, fuck my ass harder."

He did as she asked and just started pounding his dick into her ass faster and harder, with every bit of intensity that he could muster. He got a look at her face when she looked back at him; she looked like she was in serious pain but was enjoying herself at the same time. She never thought she could enjoy getting rammed in the ass, but it was a new kind of sensation that she quickly learned to love.

Ricky grabbed her long red hair and gave it a good pull, but not too hard to hurt her too much. Donna liked this a lot; her ass was hurting and she was getting shots of pain from how her hair was being pulled. She didn't think she would like getting hurt a little by any kind of sex, but she was surprised at how much she was enjoying it.

The sensation was getting too much for Ricky to handle and he could feel himself slowly losing control and knew he was going to cum any second now. He tried to hold off as much as he could, trying to make it last as long as he could. After a few more minutes, he couldn't hold it any longer and shot his cum into the condom. He continued to fuck her in the ass for a few more minutes before his dick began to go soft and he pulled out of her.

Ricky was lucky that Donna had her own office bathroom and went there to remove the condom from the toilet and flush it away. He went back to Donna's office, and they both got dressed back up. Donna sat back down in her chair and had to adjust herself because her ass was still a little sore and winced from the pain of sitting down. She pulled out some paper work from her desk that she needed to finish and returned to work.

"So that was pretty awesome," Ricky said, trying to make small talk.

"Ricky, do you want to keep fucking me occasionally?" Donna asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"Then from now on, when we finish fucking, just get dressed and get the hell out of here."

"Ok then," he said.

"And remember to keep your mouth shut about this," she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am."

He walked out the door and went back down the elevator.

THE END!!

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers