Backdoor Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crashed into orgasm and called out incoherently. She felt her eyes roll back and she babbled and shook through his thrusts She felt his cum inside her and tried to beg for more, but her mouth just moaned and seethed. If he were lighter she might have thrown him off, but he continue to hold her down and pound her cumming body into the sheets, extending her pleasure further and longer and filling her up with cum and sex. Her throat was sore by the time his thrusting slowed and her climax began to leave her in layers of submission, pain, and ecstasy. Her ass gripped him tightly as his cock began to shrink and leave her.

She felt like used condom, but in the best way possible. She was a sex object, and a good one. A loved one. Even if she was never used again her body and mind were completely his for now. He was her husband, just for the hour. And she was his whore, his slut, his plaything. That was what she wanted.

When he finally released her and his cock was limp she flopped to her side in exhaustion. She felt the cum inside her leak out and run down her leg to the sheets. She felt him cuddle up behind her and hold her tightly. They were both out of breath. "I take it you like that?" He asked. "You usually aren't into anything that much." He caressed her side and she felt electricity tingle from his touch. She twitched as he teased.

"Let me think about it." She settled on saying. She didn't want to land her sister with anything. "But that was good. That was really good."

"Great." She felt him touch her side again and realized that if this continued, she'd probably be up for another round. As great as that sounded, her stupid mind remembered her that Robert was Donna's husband, and that this was just a favor to her. She had to get to the mall or risk feeling even more guilty than she already did, and risk being found out.

"Hey," She touched his strong hand with her own, "I just remembered that I've got an errand to run at the mall."

"Your sister?" he asked.

"Yea. She needs a favor. I'll call you later okay?"

"No problem." He got up and stretched. "But before you go, there's something you might want to tell her."

Jamie raised an eyebrow. "What?"

Robert stood up, put his boxers on and turned to face Jamie before he left the room. "Donna hurt herself cooking last week and it left a nasty cut. So try to remind her to get more band aids before she comes back." And then he left the room with a smile on his face.

12