Backdoor Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't use CandiLand that night or for the next week, though I wanted to quite badly. Even knowing what Calvin had been doing to me, even knowing that I had been brainwashed and used by him, despite everything I knew ... still it called to me, drew me.

I got through the week okay but the next weekend was miserable. I didn't have work to distract me so my mind kept drifting to what I "normally" did; namely watch CandiLand all Friday night and then on Saturday tie myself up for my mysterious stranger, who I now knew had been Calvin all along. I knew I had to do something about the situation, but what?

I had been raped. Not just physically, but mentally as well. My whole person had been violated by the neighbors' kid. But if I went to the police my own reputation would be shot. And going to Calvin's parents ... what could I tell them? That their son had brainwashed me into being his sex partner? No, there was really no one I could talk to about this.

Well, except for one person.

On Monday I called in sick, then waited. Calvin's parents went off to work. I saw Calvin come out their door heading for his bus stop. I dashed out and caught up with him.

Calvin saw me coming and stopped, but he lowered his head so he didn't have to look at me. I approached, feeling my blood pound in my veins. I was angry and scared at the same time, but also felt an odd kind of thrill.

"Calvin, we need to talk," I said. Then I stopped cold, my throat suddenly dry.

"Look, I'm really, really sorry ..." Calvin began. Then: "No, that's a lie. I'm not sorry, because I can't be. Candi was the best thing that ever happened to me in my whole life."

He looked straight at me then, into my eyes. Suddenly my chest felt tight and my breath grew short. He was wearing a black t-shirt and the same black jeans and sneakers that he'd worn so many times before in my bedroom, and despite the missing mask I could only see him as my mysterious stranger.

"But ... but ..." I stuttered, unable to think straight. I had come out to confront Calvin, even to threaten him. Things were not going according to plan.

"And I believed you were having fun, too," Calvin continued. "Can you honestly say you're sorry about what we did?"

I saw my own face reflected in his glasses, and it reminded me of the reflection of myself I sometimes saw on the laptop monitor. "No. No, I can't," I half-whispered.

"I turned off the CandiLand feed, and I can fix the security on your computer so no one else can exploit the hole I used," Calvin offered. "I could come by after school today and do it."

"Yes, why don't you do that," I said. My voice came out as the soft, effeminate one I had practiced.

Calvin blinked rapidly at that, then smiled uncertainly. "Okay, I'll see you this afternoon." He reached out and stroked a hand down my arm. I shivered.

"Fine, see you then," I gasped. His smile grew happier and he walked away.

I glanced around to see if anyone had watched our exchange, then scurried back into my house. Once inside I leaned against the wall, panting. My heart was racing as I thought about what had just happened.

Calvin had merely been talking about my laptop when he said the words, 'exploit the hole I used.' But to me the words had an entirely different meaning, one that had instantly dropped me into a whirlpool of lust.

Three PM rolled around. I was waiting for Calvin to arrive. When the doorbell rang I almost ran to answer it.

For the first time since that day he came by to retrieve his 'lost' frisbee, Calvin comes into my house by way of the front door. "Uh, hi. Um ... your laptop in the bedroom, right?"

"Yes, come this way," I replied, almost purring. I had put on my tightest pair of jeans, and as I preceded Calvin up the stairs I made sure I was swaying my tail. I could almost feel his gaze on my ass as he followed me.

I opened the bedroom door for him, and once he entered I closed it behind us. Calvin stopped and turned to look at me..

"So ... Should I get to work?" he asked hesitantly.

"Damn right you should," I breathed. I stepped up close, pressing myself against him. His arms automatically went around my body. Our faces closed together slowly until our lips touched. In the next instant we were kissing wildly, violently, our tongues wound together, our hands pawing at each other's bodies.

Calvin's hands pulled open my shirt and discovered the silk camisole I had on under it, then began struggling with my jeans. I stopped my own assault on his clothing long enough to open the button for him and he dragged them down, revealing the lacy panties I was wearing. He groaned when he felt the silk under his hands, and I moaned back into his open mouth.

Soon he was stripped naked and I was down to just the camisole, garter belt and stockings I had put on in preparation for this. I kissed my way down his torso and took his straining erection into my wet mouth.

"Oh god, Candi, Candi," he murmured, stroking my face and hair as I suckled him. "I thought I'd never see you again. I'm so happy."

I took my mouth off his cock. "I can't help myself," I said, stroking his spit-slicked shaft with my hand. "You made me a slut, you made me yours. How can I stop now?"

I dropped my head back onto his prick and swallowed it whole, gurgling around the warm male meat. Next I began to move both my hands and mouth rapidly, as I had seen the girls on CandiLand do so many times, power-sucking my lover's cock, trying to get him to cum for me. When I heard Calvin gasp and felt his cock begin to pulse I pulled my mouth away and began to laugh with joy while still jerking him. I made him spurt all over my face and hands.

He fell onto my bed, pulling me on top of him. We deep-kissed again as his hands roamed over my body. My own hands continued to fondle his cock, and soon he was getting hard again. I pushed him back down on the bed, swung a leg over his torso to straddle him, and began to rub the head of his cock up and down in the cleft between my rear cheeks.

"I'm tired of you always fucking me from behind," I hissed. "I want to look at your face as we screw. I want to see your expression as you blast a load in my ass."

Calvin's glasses were askew, he reached up and adjusted them. "I've created a monster," he said with a grin.

"You've got that right, mister," I answered, and positioned his cockhead at my anus. I'd greased it using a vibe earlier, but now I was tight again and it took some effort to get his head inside. But I kept at it until it was well embedded, then switched my hands to his chest and began to slowly lower myself onto his shaft.

We both let out long sighs when his cock finally bottomed out, my cheeks pressed against his groin. I leaned forward and we kissed for a while, just laying together, my legs spread wide and my lover's cock inside me. Finally he started making little heaves with his hips, fucking his cock in and out just a tiny bit.

I giggled. "Guess you want me to do something about that hard-on? Your balls are already full for me again?"

"They're always full for you, Candi," he said grinning.

"You're sweet," I said lovingly, and began to grind my bottom up and down, slowly at first and then with increasing speed and depth until I was slamming my ass up and down on his cock.

Calvin began sweating and panting. I knew I had him. I smiled and rocked my hips faster. He suddenly clutched at my butt cheeks and tried holding me still, but I kept moving, screwing my tight sex-hole back and forth, driving him over the top. It was so cute the way his face flushed and his mouth gaped open as he felt his ejaculation start. Then his rigid shaft twitched and jerked inside me as it began to spurt its hot tribute into my depths, accompanied by his sweet groans.

"Oh my fucking god, that was too much," he gasped.

I giggled some more. One of his hands left my bottom and closed around my pecker, which was standing out stiff.

"Let's get you off too, beautiful," he said and began stroking it firmly. I squealed and began wriggling on the still-hard prick embedded in me, and in just a few seconds my own hot cum was all over his hand.

I collapsed atop him. His lips sought mine, and we kissed softly as his shrinking phallus slowly slipped from my backdoor.

"I still haven't fixed your computer," Calvin murmured after a time.

"Guess that means you'll have to come back on Saturday to do it," I said. "Did you really mean what you said that day?"

"What I said? Uh, which time?"

I blushed red. "When you called me a 'hot babe'."

He put his arms around me and hugged. "You are definitely one hot babe, Candi. I really lucked out when I found you."

"So did I." I glanced at the clock. "Uh oh, it's already four-thirty. Time really flew."

"Shit, my parents will be home any minute." Calvin jumped up and started scrambling into his clothes.

"We still have a date on Saturday, though?"

He grinned. "Well, since the computer's not fixed yet, just give me a wink online when you want me to come over."

And so my relationship with Calvin moved into its last stage. No longer did I tie myself up and wait for a mysterious stranger to come and use me. Now I dressed up like a woman expecting a hot date, and Calvin came over to spend the afternoon. Instead of being fastened to my bench we used my bed, though we still did bondage from time to time just because we both found it exciting.

Best of all I now had the full use of my hands to handle, caress, or tease my lover, and also to please myself. This was wonderful as I could have orgasms while I was being fucked, either from stroking myself or from being stroked off by Calvin. I especially enjoyed trying to time it so that I would climax just at the moment Calvin began to spurt into my mouth or my ass, so that we would reach orgasm together.

I expanded my collection of female clothing, collecting dresses and skirts and blouses as well as underwear. And I learned to do makeup on myself to enhance the illusion that I was a woman. Sometimes we did little roleplays, for instance where we really were out somewhere on a date, or he was the pizza boy or a repairman and I was the horny housewife, or he was a burglar and I his innocent victim.

It was a wonderful time, though I knew it had to end eventually. We were having fantastic sex, sure, but we were too far apart in age and in all our other interests to really be a couple. It was a relationship that began in mutual lust, Calvin's teenage horniness taking advantage of my own confused searching for happiness, and I knew it was never going to grow beyond that.

It was partly because I knew this that I started encouraging Calvin to date. I mean, date girls, ones his own age. He was incredibly bashful and inept, of course, so some of our roleplay became not just sexual but educational. Basically, I started teaching him how to pick up girls.

And it worked, because by the end of that summer he had actually been out on several dates. Nothing big, but it was certainly an advance for a boy who before me had never been able to talk to a girl his own age without stammering.

In mid-August Calvin's parents left for a week's vacation, leaving him behind since he was effectively an adult and they knew from experience that no matter what beach or scenic city they took him to he'd spend most of his time at his laptop. In point of fact they had asked me to keep an eye on him and make sure he didn't "get into trouble" while they were gone. I somehow managed to maintain a straight face as I assured Calvin's parents that I'd take good care of him.

As soon as they were gone Calvin moved in with me. We spent our first full night together in the same bed. We didn't get a whole lot of sleep that night, and that morning I discovered the wonderful feeling of waking in my lover's arms with his morning wood wedged between my bottom cheeks.

I still had to work, of course, but when I got home I would dress up as a woman and cook dinner for Calvin every night. Then we would snuggle in front of the television, just like we really were a couple.

On Friday Calvin had a date. He came back at eleven-thirty and sat down next to me on the couch.

"So, how was it?" I asked.

"Before I took her home she let me make out with her," he said, grinning widely. "I even got a hand into her bra and a good feel of her boobs."

"That's definite progress," I said, trying to feel enthusiastic. After all, I was the one who was pushing him to date. Yet here I was, feeling jealous!

Then Calvin scooted closer. "But she wasn't nearly as good a kisser as you are, Candi."

His lips sought mine and we kissed, passion building. My hand found his crotch, which was bulging.

"I guess I should thank her for getting you extra excited," I giggled. "So, ready for bed, lover?"

Calvin hugged me, then held me at arms length. "There's been something I've been wanting to say, but I just haven't found the right time. You know I've been accepted to MIT, right? And that I leave in two weeks."

I sighed. "Yes, of course."

"What we've had, what we have, is wonderful. But I can't help but feel it was wrong of me to, well, to turn you into my lover," Calvin said carefully. "I've been looking into it, and I'm pretty sure I could create some deprogramming videos, ones that would remove ... Candi ... from your life. You'd go back to normal, the way you were before."

I smiled. "Thank you, Calvin. But, no thank you. You didn't create Candi, not really. You just set her free. I'm happy the way I am now, and even after you're gone I'll want to be this way. And if the way I was before was 'normal', then I don't want to be normal."

We kissed again, more tenderly than before.

Maybe this won't last forever, I thought, but I want it to last as long as possible.

THE END