Backfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xerxes withdrew his hands back to their position on his thighs, his expression mostly regained his usual air of pride. "Y'sure 'bout that?"

"Yes." Ketna centered herself enough to deliver the answer with direct confidence. Straightened back on her feet, her hands returned to the sides of Xerxes' face before she continued. "Now then, since you've done so well, I think you've earned something in return."

"Yeah? And what's that gonna be?"

"I'll show you, rather than tell you." Ketna stepped back from Xerxes, releasing his face in the act. "Follow me."

"Not gonna lug me around like last time?" Xerxes taunted while he stood himself up from the floor.

"If I had to do that, I'd be reconsidering that reward." Ketna spoke over her shoulder while guiding Xerxes to the foot of the bed.

Now would have been a very good time for a leash. Or the harness that she had forgotten to get Xerxes into before all this, but she had driven this far into it without it, it felt like a disruption to the momentum for her to dig out the harness. She would work with what she had, instead.

"Seat yourself at the foot of the bed." Ketna motioned over when they were close enough.

"If you say so, Ketna." Again Xerxes spoke her name with a strong stress.

It was still so weird to hear him say it, but she wasn't sure if that's because it was him or the strange emphasis he put on it when he did. Other than that, he said nothing else and sat obediently at the foot of the bed.

"Good boy." Ketna provided gentle praise once more, and brought herself close to Xerxes, standing close to one side at the foot of the bed.

She let the back of her hand graze gently down the side of Xerxes neck.

"Keep your hands to your side, I will let you know when you are permitted to touch me." She instructed. "Lay back."

The hand at Xerxes' neck fell down to his collar bone from where she applied pressure to push him back onto the bed. As Xerxes eased back in compliance, Ketna leaned down with him, resting a knee on the corner of the bed, keeping her hand in contact with Xerxes' until his back thudded down against the bed. Ketna didn't say anything, but provided a soft, gentle smile before she withdrew.

Ketna let her hand trail down his chest, paying careful attention to details in his plates and synthetic skin just as she had done with his face. It was odd that Xerxes had been so quiet this whole time, as compared to the banter last session, but the quiet was needed and she was glad he could exhibit some patience. When her hands found their way to his pelvis, Ketna brought her other hand to join the one that had been connected to Xerxes this whole time. They both rested on either side of his pelvis, teasing the edges of where plate ended and synthetic tissue was exposed. As she walked herself back around Xerxes legs to place herself between them, she ensured at least one of her hands remained in contact with his body.

Xerxes' privacy panel was still in place, it covered the full length of his crotch, both dick and pussy were obscured from view. With both hands, Ketna teased the place where thigh met pelvis, pressing pads of fingers into the synthetic tissue, firm then delicate, paying attention to Xerxes response. She had no idea how sensitive the synthetic tissue was, but he squirmed enough under her touch to tell that if nothing else, he could feel the differences in pressure. She caught movement of his hands clasping and making frustrated grabs against the bed.

Carefully she disconnected the panel from his pelvis, revealing the semi-hard dick it barely was able to contain. Ketna heard a brief exhale of relief from Xerxes when she freed him. As one hand placed the panel to the side, the other placed a finger against his dick following it down along the underside, up its length to the tip. Xerxes grunted in response to the touch.

"You've been so patient and well behaved, I was just going to finger you, but I think let you have a little something more." Ketna mused.

Xerxes raised his head a little to look at Ketna. "Yeah? Like what?" He sounded slightly distant, but not as much as the last time.

"You'll see." Ketna smiled slyly, she walked her way around, out from between Xerxes' legs, and to the side of one at the foot of the bed as before.

Climbing back onto the bed, Ketna straddled herself over Xerxes hips. Xerxes watched intently, getting the idea of where she was going with this. Over his hips, she maneuvered herself down so that she could press his dick against his torso and grind her own lips against his dick a few times. Ensuring she had his full attention, she eased herself down onto his dick, sliding it inside easily from the slick created by her earlier climax. Xerxes gave a contented moan, his hands reaching out but turning into frustrated fists before touching her.

"Last time, I didn't let you come inside." She announced, bracing one hand against Xerxes' thigh, the other reaching behind her. "This time, I won't stop you."

Ketna's fingers teased the entrance to Xerxes's lips, inside her she could feel Xerxes' dick stiffen and twitch in time with the contact. Slowly she let the finger slide down into Xerxes' slit, and lifted her hips from off of Xerxes' own. He grunted with each change, first raising his own hips to meet her then holding in place, waiting and tense. Leaning back but easily holding her position, the tip of Xerxes' dick remained inside her while her fingers toyed at him from inside, from gentle teasing, to a slow increase of pressure. As Xerxes' breath grew more heavy, she eased herself back down on him while she pressed her fingers to grind against the right spot inside him.

"Fuuckk." Xerxes breathed out followed by a deep intake of breath to steady himself. The covers of the bed beneath him were balled up in his fists, tears starting to form under his claws.

Ketna chuckled. "Just the first thrust and you're already this desperate? Has waiting really made you that needy?" She raised her hips and repeated the same motion, slamming him back inside her while grinding him from the inside. "Or am I just that good."

"Shit!" Xerxes' back arched with that maneuver, hands clawing at the bed tearing the fabric where it was taught beneath his body.

"Maybe a bit of both?" Ketna mused, pausing for the moment to observe Xerxes breath and tense beneath her.

There wasn't much Ketna got out of this arrangement, sexually, but seeing Xerxes in a state of desperation provided a completely non-sexual sort of satisfaction, not unlike the same satisfaction she got from disrupting his business; that, and he was cute.

Ketna must have taken too long in her thoughts, as the lack of movement of hips caused Xerxes to rouse.

"Y-Gonna, keep goin or-"

"Shhh relax, sweetheart" Ketna interrupted, her voice carried a warmth in the way she delivered the same pet name Xerxes used as an insult. "I made you a promise, I won't let you down." Ketna's voice carried no sound of mockery, but a careful genuine sincerity.

To prove she meant what she said, Ketna raised her hips, then fell heavily back down against him not waiting like she had the last couple times. Inside him her fingers kept their steady pressure, grinding against where she knew he liked. Ketna gave no pause from the stimulation, keeping a steady rhythm of her legs and hips, even clenching against the thrusts to increase the pressure and coax him on more quickly.

Xerxes' head fell back heavy to the bed, squirming against the friction. Guttural moans accompanied the motion, both unintelligible sounds and barely muttered swears.

"When you come- you can grasp me." Ketna spoke with a breath. "But not until then."

The friction wasn't just ramping Xerxes up, but it was working Ketna up as well. As much as she tried to focus on making it good for her partner, she wanted to get something out of it herself. Driving that fine line between control and lacking one just long enough to keep focused. When she felt Xerxes' hips tense and jerk toward her, it seemed her struggle would not be for long.

"That's it, come for me." Ketna coaxed, strain in her own voice.

As though they had been waiting for a signal, hands that had been making a mess of the bed, shot up, grabbed Ketna by the hips and slammed her down fast to his own while also thrusting them up. The action and rough handling, to Ketna's surprise, had been enough to tip her over as well. It wasn't a strong climax but it was enough to clench against him involuntarily and enjoy the closeness shared between them as Xerxes spent inside her.

Unable to keep herself steady as she was, Ketna leaned forward, hand once used to brace herself against Xerxes legs shot forward to brace herself against his torso. The fingers she had buried in Xerxes' snatch could not remain there in this forward position and that hand joined to brace her as well. As the subtle waves subsided, she breathed in deep to bring clarity and hopefully control back to the position she was supposed to be in.

"Good boy." Ketna praised softly.

At the same time she clenched down voluntarily at the dick still buried inside her.

"Fuck." Xerxes arched and shuddered with the tease, at the same time, gripped a little tighter to his hold on Ketna's hips

Ketna chuckled at his response, he really was cute like this.

"Gotcha good too." Xerxes' smirked, staring down at Ketna, hands at her hips kneading fingers against her butt and thighs where they wrapped around.

"You helped." Ketna responded coyly. "But I was doing rather well for myself."

"Y'sure 'bout that?" Xerxes' expression grew more smug, clear that he did more than just 'help'.

"Yes, I'm sure." Ketna smiled, not wanting to let on just how much of a difference his aggression added to her own climax, not now at least. "Hands off, now." The order she gave was gentle but firm.

Xerxes complied, and Ketna pulled herself off from Xerxes' dick. He groaned at the loss of warmth around him. Sliding herself down Xerxes' torso, Ketna rested herself against his chest, taking hold of his face like she had not long ago.

"I know neither of us are satisfied with just one round. I bet you're aching for something more than just fingers, aren't you?" Her hand trailed from Xerxes' cheek area down to his jaw.

"Yeah? Y'Gonna do somethin' 'bout that?"

"I just might. Sit here for me until I return." She let her fingers linger against him just long enough as she slid off his chest and onto the floor.

There was no elegant way to get a strap harness on and set up in the middle of a session, not that she was aware. It was this awkward break in the middle of the action with no touching or lead up. She'd have to figure out some way to make the transition a bit less tacky or without breaking the flow. While Ketna retrieved the strap from her bag, a thought occurred to her, which she spoke out loud.

"It's too bad you didn't happen to have any toys mixed in with all the gear." She glanced at the cabinet then back to the harness in her hands as she slipped it on. "Though I suppose I could bring some of my own, next time."

"Next time?" Something about the phrase brought a strange amount of tension in Xerxes' voice.

"You know, next time you'd like me to dom you." Ketna sounded confused by the tone Xerxes had responded with, and glanced over his shoulder to follow up. "Provided you want that."

"Yeah- yeah, I mean if y'can, that is." Xerxes' response was oddly sharp and quick, but Ketna didn't read any more into it than his usual dismissiveness.

"Pretty sure I've shown well enough that I can." The mask hid the knowing glance she gave to Xerxes.

She was just about done adjusting the strap harness when a thought crossed her mind that she stated before thinking it through.

"I don't suppose you saved the vibe I left from that- altercation." She caught herself as she spoke, it might have been out of place to bring that up. "Though, I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. It was a difficult night for both of us." Her voice tapered off at the recollection. It was largely unspoken between the both of them, though if this thing between them were to continue it likely should be addressed.

"Waddiyah mean, difficult, wasn't a fuckin' problem fer me." Xerxes bristled, seemingly offended by the insinuation.

"Your hostility implies otherwise-" Ketna muttered, then attempted to diffuse the matter. "Look, it was complicated, I wouldn't blame you if you still harbored unpleasant feelings about it all."

Rather than diffusing that only seemed to ramp Xerxes up more.

"What- y'tryin' to insult me? Think I'd be hurt by a vibe and a hand-job?" Xerxes was sitting fully upright at the foot of the bed now.

"I'm not trying to insult you, I'm trying to be considerate." This was escalating much more quickly than she had anticipated and for reasons she was having difficulty wrapping her head around.

"Trying t'tell me I'm fuckin' fragile and wouldn't keep around something that wasn't any fuckin' problem." Now Xerxes had risen to his feet, shouting his disagreement. "That ain't considerate that's fuckin' insulting!"

"That's not what I said at all. What is with you?" Ketna leaned in, getting closer as being the only thing she could do in reaction to his height.

"I dunno, you tell me since y'seem so insistent at tellin' me how I'm supposta feel." Xerxes leaned further into Ketna's space to emphasize his claim.

"That's not-" Ketna held her mask where the bridge of her nose was, arguing with what she did or didn't say wasn't going to get anywhere like this. "Okay- I'm sorry I insulted you." She didn't have any pride to bruise in this argument.

Xerxes cocked his head, his face had the vaguest look of disgust.

"What, y'fold just like that? Thought y'were supposed to be th'Dom here, doin' a fuckn' piss poor job at it."

Ketna stood there a few seconds in silence, stunned. She couldn't make sense of the complete heel-face turn in tone and what his intent was in any of this.

"Oh my fucking god, what do you want?" She finally blurted out, her voice was raised as well.

"I want you t'fuck me." Xerxes shouted, arms wide out. "That's what I fuckin' called y'out here for."

"That's it, I should just fuck you?"

"What y'fuckin' dense now?" Xerxes used an out-stretched hand to mockingly hit his head with the palm of it. "Y'wanna control this, put in some fuckin' control. I get outta line, you put me back in place, that's what yer 'sposed. Not whateverthefuck that soft- touching shit was."

Ketna's mask hid the hurt and baffled confusion that crossed her face. Was he lying now or was he lying then? He seemed locked in when it started but now she couldn't tell what part was the bravado and what part was the truth. But if he was insistent on that being what he wanted, she'd give it to him, then she could leave and call this a wash.

"You want me to fuck you? Fine." Keta closed in. "Face down, on the bed, now." She gave the order as she closed in, grabbing the arm opposite of her position to forcefully rotate Xerxes in the direction of the bed then force him down onto it.

As her strap had already been prepped before the argument broke out, she wasted no time in shoving it in, hard.

Xerxes grunted at the friction, and glanced behind him. "About fuckin' time."

"Back down." Ketna ordered, using a hand to shove his torso aggressively back down onto the bed while she ramped up her thrusts.

Even upset and frustrated by what led up to this, Ketna tried to make this about pleasuring Xerxes, not about retaliation, explicitly. She didn't want this act to be an act of anger. Her free hand had hold of Xerxes' hips, using the grip on the hip as leverage and to help angle herself to grind down into where she needed to. Her actions were rewarded with muffled groans.

But even this was not enough to get him to settle, and his head lifted once more.

"Y'even fuckin' movin' back there?" Xerxes taunted but his own voice betrayed him, strained by the thrusts as they occurred.

"Not hard enough for you? Oh, I can ram it in harder."

Without the harness for a handle, the only thing in reach she had to provide leverage, was the collar on Xerxes' neck she had been avoiding that whole night. With the rise in emotions and the scrambled behavior, Ketna had shoved the footnote she had made earlier about the collar from her mind. She took hold and yanked back at it for a hard thrust without thinking, and the instant she did, she was all too aware of her folly.

One second she was buried inside Xerxes by a strap, the next she was being thrown across the room. The instant she had yanked back on the collar, Xerxes had snapped, hands whipped up instinctively to grasp the hand around the collar and wretch it from him. Ketna was back on her feet as soon as she hit the floor, and Xerxes lunged after her, disordered and unco-ordinated. He was tearing at his own neck just as much as he was clawing for the person that had yanked on it. She was familiar with this behavior, the distant look on his face, he was not himself, she was all too familiar with fugue states.

Without a doubt she had to get that collar off his neck. He had been cagey about it from the start, it was likely the culprit of all his odd behavior this night. She managed to evade another flailing lunge and used the opening to leap onto his back. Xerxes growled and made his best effort to throw her off, thrashing back and clawing behind him, but Ketna kept her hold. Deft hands made quick work of the buckle, and it dropped heavy to the floor the moment she let it go.

"It's off." She announced, though Xerxes' state didn't seem to change, but if he was far gone enough, it likely wouldn't have been enough.

In the same motion she yanked him back toward the floor then hoisted herself around from back to his front and brought him to the ground, straddling his chest in the process. She hardly had the mass to hold him down, but this would have to do. It just had to be long enough that she could snap him out of it.

Whipping her mask off and tossing it to the side, she took hold of Xerxes' head to look into his face, ensuring he could look her in the eyes as she did his, while her own held an expression of worry and concern. Despite everything that had happened before, she couldn't just leave him alone like that. Not only that, but she was partially at fault and she had too much integrity to not at least try to make it right.

"I don't know what's going on in your head, or what you think is going on but I swear, you're Oh Kay." Her hands held the sides of his face, letting a thumb bush up against the flesh that was available there, hoping the touch would ground him. "I'm so sorry, I promise, I'm not going to hurt you."

Xerxes' gaze shifted, focusing on her in a way that was very pointed, but distant, then they narrowed. Ketna thought maybe he was pulling out of whatever panic he was in, but the expression grew more callous and cold. It should have been a warning but she didn't leave his presence, finding herself concerned about his state, which was likely to her detriment.

Hefting his torso up, he snapped an arm around Ketna's midsection, keeping her held fast as he pushed himself off the ground. On his feet he shoved her rough against the wall and atop the dresser that was there. Ketna didn't fight him off, knowing sometimes re-asserting dominance was common after these sessions but there was something strange about the way he looked that wasn't typical, and he was much too quiet. One hand tore off the harness for the strap from her, then in a sudden movement, Xerxes gripped her abdomen all a little too tightly, before shoving his dick inside her without so much as a warning.

Without any word spoken from him, Ketna wasn't entirely sure what state he was in or how self-aware he was to her and his surroundings. She could handle some awkward, rough sex for the moment if it meant it may help him return to his senses. But when his claws dug into her midsection, it appeared he may have been worse off than she suspected.