Backpacking with Dani Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad is tortured as Emmanuelle continues with his daughter.
5.1k words
4.59
17k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
529 Followers

I was absolutely stunned when I realized that the juicy, cum-covered fingers I was sucking on had been inside my own step-daughter, Dani, just moments before. Emmanuelle stood in front of me in the dark, moon-lit woods. She was completely naked, stroking my cock as I leaned back against the tree.

"Did you like watching me fuck your pretty little girl?" she said, smiling up at me deviously as she knelt on the ground in front of me. Her hands cradled my cock, holding it right in front of her face. "I'm going to give you the best cock sucking you've ever had. You've been so good to me, I want to pay you back." She leaned forward and kissed the tip.

Embarrassed and angry, I pushed her back, forcing her hands off my cock, and trudged back to my tent. I couldn't believe she'd done this to me... to Dani. I was angry at everything, but deep down I knew what this was really about. I didn't want to admit it, but I was angry because I did enjoy watching them. I did enjoy listening in while they fucked. I masturbated to it and I came. Hard.

I was mad because I knew I was a dirty pervert.

I made too much noise as I got back to my tent and Dani called out.

"Emmanuelle?"

"It's just me, Brain. Go back to sleep." I tried to sound calm and not angry.

"Oh... ok. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I said, zipping my door shut and slipping into my sleeping bag. I heard Emmanuelle slip back into the tent with Dani a few minutes later, and I did my best to fall asleep before I could listen in on anything else.

Sleep was fitful that night. I had a nightmare that just wouldn't go away.

I was sitting in a sauna, naked except for a towel wrapped around my waist. I was leaning back against the wall, just relaxing, as the heat and humidity worked it's way through me. My eyes were closed and I was almost asleep when I heard the door open and felt the cool rush of air. I looked up just as 3 young girls came in, each wearing a towel around them, and sat down on the bench nearby.

I didn't recognize them at all at first, but the longer I watched, the more I recognized that one was Dani. She didn't seem to recognized me at all. I watched them sit on the bench and soon begin kissing. Dani, the one closest to me, kissed the girl in the middle, then the other two would kiss. I felt my body responding, my cock getting harder, even though I knew it shouldn't. I shouldn't get excited watching my step-daughter kiss another woman. I shouldn't.

Then they removed their towels and sat back. They raised their feet to the edge of the bench and spread their knees apart, touching themselves.

I could feel my cock harden and tried to hide it, but it seemed like everything I did only emphasized it more. I suddenly felt a presence beside me and turned my head. Jessica, my wife, was sitting next to me, with a towel securely wrapped around her. She was leaning her head back into the wall, her eyes closed. I started to feel embarrassed and self conscious. What if she opened her eyes to see this?

I noticed the girls glancing at me, touching their breasts and pussies, licking their lips like they were getting excited by me watching them... like they wanted an audience.

"This heat makes me so horny," one of them said, looking at me, sliding fingers inside her pussy as the other two kissed.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," another replied.

I could feel my cock poking out, the towel not letting me cover it up for some reason.

"Stop that! This is a public place!" I said, reprimanding them as I tried to cover myself up. The towel seemed to be stuck underneath me, no longer able to wrap around me.

Dani looked at me, smiling. "We always do this."

"Yeah, this is how we relax," another said. Suddenly I recognized her. It was Stephanie from down the street, one of Dani's friends. I remember seeing her at Dani's 16th birthday party several years ago. I remember thinking how hot she looked even then.

All three were looking at me now, touching themselves and each other while looking at my raging cock. Their bodies were small, their tits tiny with hard, pointed nipples. My mouth watered as I longed to have a nipple in it.

"Maybe you should come join us," Stephanie said. She started kissing Dani on the neck as her hands snuck around her body and began playing with her pussy. Dani willingly opened her legs wide, closing her eyes in pleasure as the girl's fingers circled teasingly.

"Well I don't think my wife would like that. So, no thanks," I said, trying my best to stand my ground. Trying my best not to look at Dani's pussy.

"Come on, why don't you let us play with that big cock," Dani said, stunning me. My cock throbbed with need.

"I think he's just shy," the third girl said as she got up and started walking towards me. Her body was a lot like Dani's at first, but somehow when she finally reached me, I recognized that it was Emmanuelle. "Don't be scared, we don't bite," she said as she opened my towel all the way. I felt absolutely paralyzed, unable to move to stop her or do anything to keep her away from me. She pushed me to make me lie on my back, as she grabbed my shaft in her tiny little hand.

She knelt on the bench between my legs as her lips wrapped the tip of my cock, pushing it slightly inside her mouth while her hand stroked me. I looked behind myself and saw Jessica, still with her eyes closed, just inches from my head. I had no idea how she couldn't hear what was going on and felt so scared at what she'd see if she opened her eyes.

"I think it's time for us to get a little of that action," Stephanie said as she and Dani came over and moved between my legs next to Emmanuelle. Emmanuelle was still sucking on my cock while the other two used their hands to help jerk me off.

Emmanuelle removed me from her mouth and handed me off to Stephanie who quickly slid her lips around it. God it felt like Heaven having them playing with my cock.

"Oh, it's so big," Stephanie gasped. "It barely fits in my mouth."

"How much of it can you fit in your mouth?" Emmanuelle asked, smirking in her challenge.

The girl opened her mouth wide and pushed down, pushing me deeper and deeper until she was gagging. I thought she was going to pass out I was so deep in her throat. "Oh wow!" Dani said, astonished.

The girl pulled off, gasping for air, drool cascading out of her mouth and over her chin, dripping on my leg.

"What about you?" Emmanuelle asked Dani. My step-daughter looked at me and then down at my shaft, her tiny hand wrapping around my cock. "I dunno," she said shyly, moving forward slightly as if she might try.

"No!" I said quickly. "No!"

Emmanuelle laughed and Dani sat back with a frown on her face, like she was being punished.

Stephanie took me in her mouth again and Emmanuelle grabbed her head, forcing her even lower. I had no idea how the woman could breath but her mouth felt incredible around my cock. She let her up a minute later, gasping and moaning, more saliva dripping on me. But she was growling like a mad-woman, hungry for more and more.

"Don't they look so pretty sucking on your cock?" Emmanuelle asked, looking at me as she licked the tip of my cock. "I bet your wife never did anything like this for you." They were all stroking my cock again, three little hands on my long shaft.

"I bet she doesn't suck it as good as us," Stephanie said.

Emmanuelle and Stephanie moved in closer, almost forcing Dani away as they both began sucking on my cock. Four hands and two mouths, stroking, licking, and sucking at the same time, up and down my shaft.

"I can't see!" Dani complained in a whiny voice, trying to push her way in between them and failing.

"Sit on this side," Emmanuelle said, motioning towards my face, and looking right at me as if she had something up her sleeve.

I was shocked when Dani stood up and moved around the bench towards my head and with Emmanuelle's instruction, kicked a leg over until she was sitting on my chest facing my feet. I could feel her hot, wet pussy against my skin, exciting me even more. "Wow, your cock is so hard," she said. "I can't believe it's so big!"

I stared at her back and ass as the two girls still mauled my cock together. Dani seemed uncomfortable or that she needed to reposition for a better view. She moved her ass backwards, towards my face, getting uncomfortably closer and closer. I felt completely helpless. I could see Jessica moving behind me, as if she might open her eyes at any minute.

"There, that's better," she said finally. She was leaning down, supposedly watching the two suck on me and stroke me. I saw her arm move as she joined in. She bent over more, pushing her hips back even further until her pussy was an inch above my mouth. I was staring at my own step-daughter's bare naked pussy. It was so wet, so hot and swollen.

Emmanuelle's face appeared over her ass, just within my vision, her hands prying Dani's ass cheeks apart, exposing her pussy and tiny asshole to my complete view. I felt my mouth watering, my tongue swelling as the desire to lick her became more and more unbearable. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't.

"When was the last time you had tight, teenage pussy?" Emmanuelle asked as she pushed Dani back until her pussy touched my lips. I heard Dani gasp in pleasure, felt her legs widen, giving me more access as her pussy lips covered my mouth and my tongue...

I woke with a start, almost rolling off the air mattress. I was sweating profusely, hot inside my sleeping bag. The air outside wasn't hot, though, and the cool breeze helped calm me down as I walked out. It was early in the morning, about 7:00am, and the girls were still asleep. I walked down to the lake to get away and think and circled around the edge of the rippling water.

Frogs splashed in the water ahead of me as I pondered what to do. For one I was trying to figure what to do about Emmanuelle. I mean, I didn't know if I could trust her around us any more. I wanted to help her, but at what cost? And then there was what to do about my own perverted feelings towards Dani. Could I trust myself around her? What did this mean for my future with her?

I looked around and no one was near, so I kicked off my shoes and slid my shorts and underwear off, tossing them aside. Then I walked into the cool water. It felt good on my overheated skin, and my hard cock. I couldn't believe I still had a hardon. I walked deeper into the water until it was up to my chest, then went under water to get my whole body wet.

My head felt a lot better with the cool water all over it and I began to swim a little, just enjoying nature, and clearing my head. I lay on my back and looked up at the blue sky and the sun that was still low on the horizon. The world was so much simpler like this. I must've been floating for several long minutes before I put my feet down again.

As I was wiping the water from my eyes, I saw movement on the shore and looked over to see Emmanuelle standing there. I watched helplessly as she bent down and picked up my clothes, moving them from one hand to another. Then she put a finger to her cheek and looked up, as if thinking about what she was going to do with them.

I didn't want to yell out, because I didn't want to involve Dani in this, so I motioned for her to put my clothes down. But she just laughed at me. I watched as she spread her legs a little, pulled her shorts down, and wiped both my shorts and my underwear over her pussy, getting her smell all over them. I was going to be busted for sure, no matter what I did. All Dani or even Jessica had to do was smell them... then put 2 and 2 together.

I walked towards Emmanuelle, slowly emerging from the water, putting my hands down to cover my genitals as the water moved down my legs. She watched me intently, smiling deviously and licking her lips. As I got closer, she pulled her t-shirt over her head and off, holding it behind her back with the rest of my clothes. She was breathing hard, her breasts rising and falling enticingly with each breath.

My cock was throbbing with need as I got closer and closer. My dream last night and my morning wood were just too much for me. Even the cool water hadn't dimished it. When I got two steps away from her, I moved my hands to my sides, exposing myself to her. My cock was throbbing with my heartbeat. She dropped to her knees, licking her lips, and shaking her head.

"Come on, daddy, bring me that big, hard cock. Put it in my mouth," she said.

I was almost on autopilot as I took the two steps, my cock leading the way. Her hands wrapped around the base of my shaft as her lips slowly engulfed me.

"Oh," I moaned. Her mouth felt as incredible as in my dream.

I let her do all the work, her head bobbing up and down, her hands stroking my length right beneath her lips. The sounds she was making on my cock only made me harder. Her question in my dream came into my mind. "I bet your wife never did anything like this for you." She was right. Jessica never did anything like this for me. Emmanuelle seemed to enjoy sucking on my cock more than anything in the world.

I looked down at her, transfixed by her sexual beauty, her mouth opened wide to accept my cock. She slid my cock out, leaving it dripping with spit, and started stroking it. Then she moved forward and rose higher, pulling my cock to her chest. She used her hands to squeeze her breasts around my shaft, sliding up and down, making me tit-fuck her.

"Yeah, you like that?" she asked when I groaned a little. "Are you going to cum all over my face? Make me a happy little slut. Your little dirty cum whore?"

"Oh my God," I whispered excitedly. She truly knew how to press my buttons. "You really need to get fucked."

"Mmmm," she said, holding my cock in one hand. "Watch me wrap my big tits around your cock. You like my tits, don't you? I know you wanna fuck them." She looked down to watch the tip of my cock emerge time and time again through the top of her cleavage and extended her tongue to lick it. "Oh, I see a little pre-cum... I wanna taste it."

She held my cock with both hands as the tip of her tongue slid along the little slit at the tip of my cock. I groaned again, which made her giggle and start circling the head with her tongue.

"I certainly don't want to waste any," she said, giggling. Then her hands continued to stroke me, squeezing my cock each time. "Come on, baby. You going to cum all over my pretty, slut face? Cover it? Yeah, you know I love it. You know I love it when you cum all over my face and give me a big load like that. I wanna drain those fucking balls all over my face... milk your cock until you cum and then keep going until you can't give me any more."

A tingling was racing through my body and I knew I was going to cum soon. I hadn't felt this excited in years. I kept going back to the memory of last night, of her fucking Dani, of her showing me Dani's pussy, of her sitting on Dani's face. And then going back to the images of my dream, of all those girls sucking on me, their hands stroking me.

"Oh, it's so hard," Emmanuelle said excitedly, bringing me back to reality. "I know you want to cum all over my face, don't you? Come on, let me taste you. Cum all over me. Give it to me, please!"

Her hands stroked faster and faster, her mouth sucking me back deep inside. I grabbed her head with both hands, trying to keep her from sucking my cock right off my body, at least that was what I told myself at first. But it didn't take long for me to wrap my fingers in her hair, holding her head still and driving deep into her mouth again and again, fucking it. That's what I really wanted to do... I wanted to fuck her face. I wanted to fuck the smug smile off of it. I wanted to show her that she wasn't going to manipulate me or Dani any more.

I drove in again and again. I stepped forward slightly, forcing her closer, forcing my cock to go deeper into her throat. Her hands grabbed my ass, helping to hold my cock deep inside her slutty little mouth.

She pulled back, gasping for air, and I let her, my cock plopping out of her mouth, her hands then continuing their stroking and twisting.

"I wanna be your good little slut," she said, looking up at me again, smiling, her saliva running over her chin. "You know you want to cum. You know you want me to get it all. Last night wasn't enough. I loved that you watched me taking Dani's cum. Now I need you to give me more. More and more and more."

"Fuck!" I yelled. I tried to keep my voice down, but it was very difficult. At her mention of Dani, I started cumming. I felt spray after spray ejecting from my cock splashing and roping all over her face until it was practically covered in cum.

"That's it, baby. That's it," she said, her mouth opening, her tongue licking the head of my cock. "I love it!" She sealed her lips around the head, sucking hard to get everything I had to give, squeezing from the base to the tip to force every drop out.

"Ah, yes!" she said when I finally released her head and she sat back on her heels. She was smiling up at me, her face an absolute mess.

I was still standing there, panting, trying to regain some composure, when she reached down and grabbed her shirt and started running back to camp, giggling. As she got to the other side, she ran into the water, shoes and all, washed off her face and got herself completely wet. Then she dashed back out, towards camp. She was slipping her shirt on just as she rounded out of view into the trees. I shook my head, dumbfounded, slid my underwear and shorts on again, and walked up to the campsite.

It felt like the longest walk I'd ever taken. It was a walk of shame. I couldn't believe I'd just done what I did. She had turned me into a complete animal. All I could think about was fucking her... punishing her with my cock down her throat. I'd never felt so dominant before... with such a strong combination of anger and desire.

Neither Dani nor Emmanuelle were around when I walked into camp. I assumed they were in their tent. I moved to my tent, went inside and dressed, then came out and started making breakfast. I saw Dani emerging from the woods behind me after a while, walking towards me.

"Good morning, Brainiac," I said as she got close, trying to sound happy, fatherly, stirring the bacon in the pan.

"Vince, what the hell is going on?" she asked, angry at me.

I looked up at her and turned. "What?" I asked, completely confused.

"Why did you hurt Emmanuelle?" she asked. "Who cares what you saw. She's my friend!"

"Baby, wait," I said, trying to calm her down. "I didn't..."

"Don't lie to me, Vince!"

"Sweetie, I'm not lying... Listen, we need to leave camp and head back so we can get Emmanuelle back to where she needs to go. We can be back to the car by 6, then on the road."

"You're lying! Emmanuelle told me everything! How you got angry because you saw us... how you came on to her then pushed her into the lake! What the hell!"

"Listen, baby... that's... that's not what happened..."

"You didn't see us last night?" She stood there in her t-shirt and shorts, glaring at me, her hands on her hips. She was so angry, but looked so... sexy.

I was so lost and confused. There was so much swirling in my head. I didn't know what to say anymore. Emmanuelle had us so wrapped up in deceit and manipulation that there was nothing I could do.

"Well... yeah... I did... I did see you last night. But only for a moment." I wasn't sure what else to say. I didn't want to lie.

She looked so embarrassed again, blushing deep red, but her anger was still there. "Oh my God!"

"It's... it's ok, baby. We can get passed this."

"Promise me you're not going to hurt Emmanuelle again. She's my friend! Promise!"

"I... I promise baby. I'm not going to hurt her. I promise you I didn't attack her. I just..."

Dani turned around and ran back into the woods, in the direction she'd come from, as I stood there just as confused as ever. The bacon started sizzling so I bent down and removed it from the fire before it burned. A few minutes later, Dani and Emmanuelle came back into the camp holding hands. Dani was looking at me to make sure I wasn't going to do anything.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
529 Followers
12