Backseat Bitch Ch. 06

Story Info
Sam is gangbanged by four gorgeous women.
7.9k words
4.52
20.8k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer: All characters are 18+)

Thanks to Play7399 for the edit as always :)

Authors note: Please let me know what you think of the series in the comments and rate the story at the end thanks.

It had been two weeks since I met Angelica for the first time. Her work seemed to keep her busy a lot, so we hadn't had a chance to see each other since. Thankfully though we still messaged one another frequently, she was always interested in what I was doing. It turned her on massively when I met up with guys, she would always ask for pictures and videos. She'd treat me to a video of her pumping her thick spunk out which would always make me drool. In addition to our sexting, she would set me challenges to complete for her own amusement. One of the challenges I completed last night involved finding a black man to cum on my face. That wasn't too difficult as I already had a couple of hot black guys in my contacts. I had been sexting with Nurse Johnson as well. She really liked me sending her pictures of my arse. I'd asked to suck her cock a few times, but she always said she was busy much to my disappointment.

Last night Angelica had sent me a free link to join her paid site. I spent a long-time wanking to a lot of her content. She really liked to dominate boys with her massive tool. She had however dropped a new video titled "My new favourite slut" which featured me and Mike. I hadn't noticed how many different cameras she had in the room at the time. None of it featured my face except from when I was wearing a blindfold. I was going to shoot a big load of spunk but then I remembered Julie's wish for me to give her my cum, so I let go of my cock. It didn't stop me leaking pre-cum when I watched Angelica ravage my hole with her monster cock. I'm still amazed how that huge schlong fit in me and how I'm not constantly gaping. I sent the link to Bryan and Julie as I knew they would get off to it. Bryan quickly responded saying we should fuck while watching it which was a great idea but I was spending the day with my mum, so I told him later in the week.

I stretched my arms and got out of bed I looked down to see a wet patch on my boxers from watching my first sex tape with Angelica. I hopped in the shower and lathered my body with soap. I spent longer than I should have cleaning my hole; I couldn't keep my fingers out of it. My mind wandered back to Angelica's fat cock as I pumped two fingers into my hole. I was so turned on that I thrusted in with ease and I leant against the wall moaning quietly. I really needed to cum but I stopped myself. I made a mental note to go see Julie as soon as I was free. I dried up and got dressed. I put on some grey sweatpants as I liked how they showed of my big bum. I left my room and went looking for my mum. I spotted her in the garden hanging up some washing. She was wearing a long burgundy dress with her large tits spilling out of the top. My cock grew in my pants as I slowly walked out to see her.

"Nice to see you've rejoined us on earth mister" she smiled as she bent forward to pick up the next item. Giving me full view of her dangling tits.

"So, what's the plan today? You said you wanted my help but didn't say what it involved" I asked.

"I've got bags of clothes that I don't want anymore that we'll be taking to the charity shop. Then as I'll have wardrobe space, I want to go clothes shopping to, get some more summer wear" she laughed.

Hopefully she'd want my expert opinion on the clothes she tried on, I grinned to myself thinking of seeing her naked.

"Before we head out though I need you to take the bowls on the kitchen counter down to Julie's. Apparently, she's doing some baking and needs the extra pottery." She pointed to the kitchen.

"Okay, that shouldn't take long I'll be back in a bit." I turned and walked off.

"Good boy, I'll give you a treat when we're out!" she shouted.

I clenched my balls as a wave of dirty thoughts ran through my mind. Imagining her choking on my cock made me audibly groan. I grabbed the bowls and left the house heading towards Julie's place. As I walked down the street, I thought about Julie's offer to be a local cum dump for me to use. It seemed strange to me to be the one giving the cum seeing as I'm so used to receiving it in large creamy delicious doses. Damn just thinking about cum was making me horny I needed to unload my sack so I can focus. As I turned to head down the road to Julie's house, I couldn't see Bryan's van but there were a few other cars parked outside.

As I approached the front door, I heard a hearty chuckle coming from inside. I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds for Julie to open the door. My mouth hung open slightly at the sheer sight of beauty that stood in front of me. Julie was wearing the tiny bikini she'd tried on at the clothes store we went to a few weeks back. Her rock-hard nipples poking through the fabric; her soft delicate mounds almost breaching around the bra. I continued to stare with pure lust at the hot milf standing before me. My sweatpants were definitely a poor choice as my hefty bulge grew at the sight of her.

"You'll start drooling if you keep your gob open like that" she winked at me.

"Sorry, you're just so fucking hot" I blurted.

She placed her finger against my lips and pressed herself close to me. Her lips close to my ear her other hand rubbing my bulge making me groan.

"I've got guests round so be a good boy and don't blow your load....yet hehe." she giggled sticking her tongue in my ear.

Julie proceeded to grab my bulge and pull me towards the kitchen the laughter getting louder. As we walked into the room she let go and introduced me to the three other gorgeous women in the room. All of them were dressed in a provocative way. My poor balls were aching at the growing lust I was having to deal with.

"So, these are some of the girls from my workout group; some you may know of." Julie announced.

Out of the three I only knew one for sure which embarrassingly was my English teacher, Miss Noonan. It was only embarrassing because she definitely looked at the bulge in my pants as I walked in. But after that fateful time where I saw her get railed by the head of business, I've only ever looked at her as a hot busty slut for bbc. This hasn't stopped me masturbating to the thought of it though. If anything, it just made my lust for her grow.

The other two I didn't know; one was a petite Indian lady and the other a tall muscly black woman.

"This is Gemma. She works at your school, I'm sure you know each other. The other two lovely ladies to my right are Priya and Jasmine." Julie pointed out.

None of the other women were dressed as nearly nude as Julie was but I could tell that they all shared qualities of a large chest and toned physique. Even Miss Noonan was surprisingly lean the workout routine was definitely paying off.

"Girls this is Sam, a lovely neighbourhood boy who is sweet and charming he always attends to all of my needs" she winked at me.

"Is that true Sam?" Miss Noonan giving me a saucy grin.

Unsure if it was just my own lust making it sound naughtier than it did, I decided to play it safe with my response.

"I help Julie out where I can or anyone for that matter" still unsure if that sounded normal.

"Oh yes you do you're the resident handy man for sure. Now place those bowls in the sink for me and head into the garden. I need your help with some mess Bryan left." Julie caressed my cheek before turning to walk towards the garden.

I placed the bowls in the sink and said my greetings to the women in the kitchen who all gave me lustful stares. I ogled at their cleavage before I practically speed walked to the garden. I spotted Julie walking into the shed at the back. As I joined her inside, she was bent over fumbling with a bunch of tools. I closed the door and walked straight up to her pressing my bulge into her arse and grabbing her hips.

"Someone's excited and ready to go" she ground her arse against my cock.

"I really need to cum, I'm gonna blow if you keep that up." my hands kneading her plump butt cheeks.

Julie stood up leaning back against me reaching down for my hands and bringing them up to her large breasts. I squeezed and groped her massive mounds of flesh. Her head leant over my shoulder allowing me to kiss and suckle on her neck. She gasped and groaned as I rolled her nipples between my fingers. She spun around, roughly pushed me back against the shed door, and squatted down in front of me. She pressed her face into my bulge biting my cock gently through the fabric. Her fingernails dug into the waistband as she pulled my pants down, my cock whipped out slapping her in the face. We both groaned at the sensation. Precum leaked out of my slit as her hand gripped my rock- hard cock.

"Mmmmm yes I've been looking forward to this all day, you better feed me a big load baby boy." she moaned as her lips enveloped my cock.

I groaned as her plump lips ran up and down my cock. I had to look up at the dirty cobwebbed ceiling to stop myself from exploding immediately. The sounds of her slobbering over my cock licking it up and down and squeezing it from base to shaft all made it hard to focus. My hands caressed her dirty blonde hair as I held on for as long as I could.

"Mmmmm you taste so good baby, I want you to fuck my face until you cum. I want to swallow every drop you have in these swollen balls" she moaned manically.

I could see her shoving two fingers into her soaking snatch. She was clearly getting off at being used as a sex toy. I clamped my hands around either side of her head and began thrusting into her throat. Her throat bulged slightly, and she let out a strange gargling noise and gagged at the same time. Spit poured out of the sides of her mouth as I thrusted into her mouth. My orgasm was building to a point of no return. I pushed her forward, so she landed on her arse. I pulled her head to my crotch getting myself deeper into her throat. My balls were practically in her mouth as well with my wild thrusts. I could hear her almost fisting herself as she was used as my fleshlight.

"OOOOOOH FUCK I'M CUMMING" I shouted as I released a torrent of cum into her mouth and throat.

I continued to pump my cock into her throat as I released my load. Spurt after spurt shooting down her throat. It felt like she was draining my soul out of me. I released my grip from her head and pulled my cock out of her throat. My cock was semi hard and covered in thick sticky mucus. I leant against the door panting from the ball draining orgasm I'd just had.

Julie was still moaning as she continued to rub her clit as her other hand scampered around the shed looking for something. She managed to grab a small garden spade and shoved the handle into her pussy. She immediately squirted shooting the hot liquid over my shoes. She picked up the pace shoving more of it into her before her legs started shaking and she let out a loud screech.

"MMMMM YESSSSSS FUCK ME BABY URGHHHH" her whole body shook as she pushed the whole handle into herself and orgasmed.

I looked down at her my cock growing erect again. Even though I'd just blown a huge load the sight of her face covered in cum and spit, her chest heaving, and the soaking wet spade covered in her cum made me incredibly turned on. I got on my knees and crawled over her. Kissing up her stomach to her nipples and up to her lips. She kissed me back as we made out on the floor of the shed.

"Well, you definitely brought your A game today and I can feel you're raring to go again which is perfect." Julie said between kissing me and sticking her tongue into my mouth.

"You're so hot Julie, I want to give you another load." I groaned pressing my cock against her pussy.

"Mmmmm good boy but you're gonna have to share it with the other girls. I'm sure they're eager to play after watching your performance"

"What?" I said, confused at what she meant.

"There's a camera in here linked to a monitor in my bedroom which the girls have been using peeking into my toy boys playtime" she giggled.

Funny enough this only turned me on more knowing the other girls especially Miss Noonan had watched me throat fuck Julie and use her as my rag doll cum bucket.

"Now we've got a special plan for you with a new workout routine that we hope you will help us with." Julie said.

"I'd love to, but I'm supposed to be taking my mum shopping." I remembered.

"Don't worry about her. I sent Bryan over just before you got here to take care of her needs. I imagine he's balls deep in her fat arse by now." she grinned.

"Oh, but wait how, what, when did you huh?" I asked confused at how she knew about them.

"Me and Bryan shared our secret desires recently and he told me about you and your mother and I told him about the stuff we had done. We both still love each other very much but both have desires we wish to explore. Now let's head to my bedroom and really get this party started."

We took off our remaining clothes and dashed back towards the house. I was excited to see the other women naked and worshipping my cock. As we entered Julie's bedroom, I could hear the girls giggling in the walk-in wardrobe but I couldn't see them.

"You sit on the bed, and I'll present the girls out one at a time" Julie said.

When Julie walked in, I heard a lot of high fives and giggling. A few minutes passed as I sat on the edge on the bed. My cock had softened but I was still excited at what they had planned. I could hear the clicking of heels walk towards the bedroom. Julie appeared but this time had put on thigh-high red boots and black fishnet stockings. She also had her large ten-inch black strapon attached to her waist. It flopped between her legs as she walked over to me.

"Mmmmm yes baby boy as you can see, I'm wearing the primary equipment that will be used for this workout session. My girlfriends are also eager to show you what they're working with. Starting off with the big breasted beauty Gemma!!!" Julie exclaimed like a boxing announcer bringing in the next fighter.

Out walked Miss Noonan whose upper body was completely nude. Her luscious large tits jiggled as she walked over to me. She looked absolutely stunning. My cock instantly got rock hard. She to was wearing thigh-high boots however these were a hot pink colour and her fishnets were white. I was a bit taken aback by the dildo attached to her harness. It was a peculiar shape but just as big as Julie's.

"You look so sexy, but what is that?" I pointed at the dildo. It looked sort of like penis, but I wasn't sure.

"I'm glad you like my body. I've seen you staring at my tits in the classroom A LOT!" she said with emphasis. "I must admit while I watched you use Julie in the shed, I was stuffing this nine inch red rocket wolf cock into my pussy. Hopefully, you'll get a taste later on." She winked.

A wolf dick I thought to myself, never even thought about animal-like dildos. This dildo had a cylindrical shaft, but the head was quite pointy. The widest part was at the end where its balls were but rather than hanging down beneath the shaft, they sat on either side of it.

Gemma had walked over and sat on the bed next to me. My hands explored her leg as she turned to face me. I leant towards her and kissed her lips gently she hesitated for a moment before kissing me back.

"Quit hogging him Gemma we've got more girls to join us." Julie smirked.

"Mmmmm I can't wait to hear you scream my name." Gemma squeezed my now throbbing cock.

"Now, let me introduce the Punjabi princess herself, Priya!!" Julie announced.

Out stepped Priya who although she was smaller than the others didn't disappoint. Her firm tear drop shaped breasts sat proudly on her petite frame. Priya had opted for dark blue thigh highs with lime green fishnets. As she walked over to me my mouth hung open at the huge dildo that was strapped to her. It was pretty short compared to the other two but was ridiculously thick with wrinkles from tip to shaft. Priya walked right up in front of me the massive strapon pointing right at me. Placing my hands at the base of it, I tried to have them reach round but they didn't. The base was strangely warm, I looked up at her and she had a wild look on her face that made me a bit nervous.

"Priya sit down and stop scaring him with your fat elephant cock. Finally, our last hottie to join us for this exciting workout session, it's the female Hercules Jasmine!!" Julie shouted.

Rather than the clicking heels of the other girls, I couldn't hear anything from Jasmine, but she did walk out of the wardrobe. I felt quite intimidated when I saw her, she was much more muscly than I had first thought. Her arms and legs were ripped. She had a six pack as well. I figured she didn't wear any heels because she was already six foot tall. Due to her muscled physique, her tits looked more like overly large pecs. Like her powerful body, she was wielding something monstrous between her legs. It was at least fifteen inches long with decent girth from tip to base. The head was completely flat as it slapped between her knees as she walked. I knew what animal this belonged to as I'd seen it out in the fields and was a common term for hung guys. It was a huge horse cock and just the thought of taking that monster made my arse very wet.

Jasmine walked over to me and placed the head of her dildo onto my hard cock. The head itself practically covered my cock. It too was warm like Priya's which made it feel nicer.

"What a pathetic little cock you have, I'm surprised Julie keeps you around at all." Jasmine said with disgust.

"Now now, no need to be that mean just yet. We need to warm him up." Julie walked over to me.

I was sitting there in disbelief. On my right I had my busty English teacher Gemma with a wolf cock strapped to her as she was kissing my neck. On my left Priya with her elephant dildo resting on my leg practically anchoring me to the bed with its weight. Jasmine the ebony goddess standing in front of me making me look weak before her. Finally, Julie who was walking around with her large black dildo bobbing up and down. Julie was rummaging through a chest of draws and pulled out a massive tub of Vaseline and a little brown bottle before turning to me.

"Right, first things first. Sam as you have probably guessed you'll be helping us this workout session. We've come up with this naughty plan to mix exercise with pleasure. We also have a few fetishes that we want to explore and knowing how you seem to love a woman with something extra you were the perfect test subject. Now have you got any questions before we begin?"

"You're all looking stunning, and I am excited, however I think your toys might be a bit big for me." I replied nervously.

"Nonsense! I watched you take that women's massive dick for hours on that video you sent me. You loved every second she pounded your slutty body and we're going to do the same to you." Julie argued.

"I ummm... did enjoy that, but you are much bigger than her... ooooohhhh" I tried to plead but Priya and Gemma had started licking and sucking my nipples.

I fell backwards on the bed quietly groaning as my sensitive nipples got pleasured by the girls. Jasmine had walked around and climbed on the bed behind me. She knelt down and started caressing my head and licking my ear. Julie had lifted up my legs towards my chest letting Priya and Gemma hold onto them. I felt her breath on my exposed arse hole. I was too busy enjoying the attention all the girls were giving me. My nipples were hard and swollen from the sucking and biting Gemma and Priya were giving me.

I groaned much louder when I felt Julie's tongue enter my arse. She licked inside and around my hole groaning herself as she tasted me. I couldn't focus on all of the sensations; my cock was throbbing and my growing need to cum was rising.