Backseat Mommy: Mom's Lap of Luxury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pondered for at least a minute before replying. "I think... what I think is... if he'd been giving me a fair shake in the bedroom even occasionally for all these years, I wouldn't even be here today."

"True," I agreed, "but you need to be sure. Once you lick cunt there is no going back, or at least that's my very recent experience."

"Fuck it," she said, a few minutes of patience and understanding being all she seemed to need before crossing the invisible line between straight and bi.

"So does that mean you want to eat my cunt?" I asked.

"Yes, let's do this!" she exclaimed with no further hesitation.

"And you also want to be my pussy pleasing pet, don't you?" I asked, recalling many of the Mistresses in online stories, and feeling that in this case I was the seductress, and she was about to become my submissive pet.

"Yes," she whispered, with her eyes once again fixed on my cunt. "I want to eat your cunt," she continued, watching unblinkingly as I slid a finger almost all the way inside myself. "No, that's not quite right: I need to eat your cunt."

"And to be my pet?"

"Yes..." she whispered, "please?" painfully embarrassed even to be requesting such a thing.

I pulled my finger out of myself and placed it against her lips. "Go ahead my pet, have a taste."

She mindlessly opened her mouth and sucked my wetness off my finger.

"Good girl," I encouraged, having read that positive reinforcement was important in the training of a pet.

I pulled out my finger and asked, "Do you want to taste it directly from the source?"

"God, yes," she answered, her hesitations and insecurities fading, either because of my seductive words or my tempting cunt... or likely both.

"And to be my little cunt licking slut?" I tempted her, feeling a massive rush of adrenaline as I took the dominant role. I wasn't sure if using the word 'slut' was too much too soon, but I felt it was necessary, to draw her completely under my spell.

"Yes, I'll be your pussy licking slut," she said, staring at my cunt with hunger... only an invisible barrier of permission between her straight-hood and joining a new team.

"Go ahead, you sexy slut," I offered softly, "you may lick my cunt."

Permission granted, she silently, except for a long, indrawn breath, leaned forward and buried her face in my pussy.

"That's it, my pet," I moaned, as she started licking, tentatively at first, as she licked up and down between my pussy lips.

I watched her for a bit, in awe of what was transpiring, enjoying the power I was exercising over her, enjoying the rush of adrenaline at being in charge.

"You're a natural, my eager pet," I encouraged, remembering the power of positive reinforcement.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, hearing me, but focused on my pussy.

"Oh yes, explore my entire cunt," I instructed her, encouraging her while instructing her, as I felt she was too focused on just the slit between my pussy lips.

"Yes, ma'am," she replied, showing me her submissive persona.

The path of her tongue surprised me a minute later, as it slid down past my pussy, and all the way to my asshole.

"Oh my," I moaned, startled by the feel of her tongue on my rosebud, as well as the pleasurable feelings that were penetrating deeper, beyond its reach.

Her tongue swirled around my pucker, bathing it in wetness, making me long to feel a nice hard cock in my ass.

Her tongue began lapping as she licked her way back up to my pussy, and then switched from her original slow pace to much more aggressive licking... like she was launching a pleasure attack.

And it worked.

I closed my eyes, leaned back onto the cold kitchen table (not an ideal location to lie), and enjoyed her eager tongue. "Oh yes, eat my cunt, slut."

This encouraged her some more, and she began attacking my clit while sliding a finger inside me.

"Oh yes, finger bang me," I demanded, recalling the naughty term Brynn had cried out just a few minutes ago.

The intense pleasure reached a climactic end in another minute, as I reached for the back of her head and held her roughly against my cunt as I declared, "I'm coming!"

She eagerly lapped up my cum as my body quaked with pleasure.

A couple minutes later, I let go of her head and said, "I think you're a natural."

"I don't know what came over me," she said, looking up at me with a glistening face.

"Lust for cunt," I answered, smiling down at her.

"I've fantasized about doing this for so long," she admitted.

"Was it all you imagined?" I asked, getting down off the table.

"And more," she said, squeezing my ass once I was standing.

"Do you have to go soon, or would you like to test out a new toy I bought last night?" I asked.

She glanced at the clock on the microwave and said, "I have another hour at least."

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"A definite yes," she nodded.

"Get undressed," I said. "I'll be right back."

"Here?" she asked.

"Actually no, let's go someplace more comfortable," I changed my mind, and we went up to my bedroom.

She followed me and I went to my closet.

I grabbed the bag from last night and pulled out the strap-on and the rabbit I'd bought her.

I returned with them both, handed her the rabbit and said, "First of all, here's a little housewarming gift I bought you."

"What?" she replied in confusion.

"Today you're warming my house," I explained, making shit up as I went.

She accepted the gift. "Thank you for a most appropriate gift," she giggled, looking at the toy.

"You're most welcome," I replied, then asked, "So tell me: is getting fucked ever part of your fantasies?"

"Only when ordered to by a dominant woman," she answered coyly. "Do you know any?"

"Get undressed right now," I ordered again, as I put the harness on.

"Yes, Mistress," she said.

"Mistress, I like that," I said, actually loving it. "That reminds me, you never did tell me your favourite lesbian story."

"I didn't want to hint at my natural submissiveness," she said, "But now that I'm submitting to you, I love a series called Lesbian MILF Seductress."

"Aaaaaaah, Bree," I smiled. "She's one of the hottest characters in erotica."

Now wearing a bra only, she said, "Yeah, that's my dream: to be seduced and dominated by a younger woman."

"Well, I can't help you with the younger part," I said, my cock pointing at her, "but I can give your natural submissiveness a good workout."

"Okay," she said, looking slightly nervous.

"Ready to get fucked and fucked hard?" I asked.

She hesitated.

"That wasn't really a question," I clarified, sensing she was having second thoughts because of her husband. "Now get over here and suck my cock, slut."

This seemed to be the encouragement she needed as she hurried over to me, dropped to the floor and took my cock in her mouth.

This was only the third time in my life I'd been on the other end of a cock (remember I'd lovingly pegged my husband Alex twice a few months ago as part of our farewell sex), but he hadn't taken it in his mouth and he wasn't a woman, so this experience was surreal.

Was this what I looked like with a cock in my mouth? It was rather a strange look.

Of course, I was receiving no physical pleasure from having her suck a fake cock, but it turned me on anyway... because of the power I had over her.

"Okay, it's wet enough. Get on my bed, slut, all fours," I ordered, knowing she would obey me if I just took control.

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed, hurrying onto my bed.

"So obedient," I approved, as I joined her.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she said, as she watched me move into place behind her.

"Yet you desperately want to be my pet, my slut, and my fuck toy," I listed, as I rubbed the cock up and down her pussy lips.

"Oh God, yes," she moaned. "Shove that cock in my cunt and make me your bimbo fuck slut."

Obviously, the name calling enhanced her submissive persona. I pushed her further as I reached over and unclasped her bra, my cock sliding all the way inside her as I did so, "Who owns this cunt?"

There was no hesitation and she moaned loudly as her bra dropped onto the bed, "You do, Mistress."

"And who will obey every order I give her?" I asked, feeling such an adrenaline rush of power.

"I will, Mistress," she agreed without thought... I imagine surrendering in the same way I had to my taboo son that first time... and the second... and the third, and...

"I may share you with my college slut," I added, testing the waters with this one while just resting deep inside her as I caressed her back, the idea of a lesbian threesome quite appealing.

"Whatever you wish," she agreed serenely, completely at my whim.

"And any slut of mine wears either thigh high stockings, a garter belt and stockings, or crotchless pantyhose. And nothing cheap, nice silky ones," I dictated, thinking that a threesome with my son may one day be a thing too. I bet he'd love to see me in a 69 with another woman.

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed.

"Good girl," I approved, as I moved my hands to her hips and began fucking her.

"Oh God, yes," she moaned, as I slowly slid in and out of her.

This was another surreal moment.

Just like the two times before with Alex, I was being the fucker instead of the fuckee (not that that's a word, but maybe it should be).

I watched my cock slide in and out of her... a constant disappearing/reappearing magical act of pleasure.

I listened to her moan.

I admired her body: her back, her ass, her legs.

I wondered if Cory looked at me in the same way.

After a couple minutes, maybe more, I'd gotten so lost in the act, she begged, "Please fuck me harder, Mistress."

"Does your husband fuck you hard?" I asked, wanting her to realize that I gave her the pleasure that he either couldn't or didn't.

"Rarely," she answered, before adding, "and never long enough to get me off."

"He's got a quick trigger?"

"Very. And no extra bullets in the chamber."

"Figures; you need to tell him that's unacceptable," I said, before adding, "I have a boytoy who comes over sometimes, and he'll deposit two or three or even four loads in or on me. He also makes me come like gangbusters! Always at least once, often more."

"No way," she said, as I kept slowly fucking her.

"Yeah, he has a big cock, amazing stamina, and he can reload almost instantly," I said.

"I'd love to be with a man like that," she said, just before I did three deep hard thrusts, making her scream.

"Be a good pet and I may let you meet him," I said, already imagining doing just that.

"Oh, I couldn't cheat with another guy," she said.

Five quick hard thrusts.

"Are you telling me you'd disobey your Mistress?" I asked, pulling all the way out.

"N-n-no," she stammered, "it's just that it would be cheating."

"You posted a sexy ad online, came into a stranger's house all dolled up and beautiful, let her eat your cunt, you ate hers, and now you have a cock deep in your cunt," I pointed out, as I slammed back into her. "I think we're way past moral lines."

"Oh God," she moaned, as I furiously fucked her fast and hard.

"Again, who owns your cunt?" I demanded, stopping deep inside her even though I knew she was getting close.

"You do, Mistress," she declared.

"And if I want to have a hot threesome with a big cocked teen and you?" I asked.

"I'll suck his cock and take it in my cunt while eating your pussy," she willingly committed.

"Good girl," I said, as I resumed fucking her.

"Oh God, yes, Mistress, I love being your slut," she declared, as I pounded her hard.

"Fuck yourself," I ordered, as I wanted to watch her, wanted to listen to her sounds, wanted to watch from my position of power as she came.

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, bouncing back onto my cock with urgent lust. The same desperate desire to come I always had every time I was close to coming on Cory's cock.

I watched as she fucked herself... feeling like I was in the middle of a live porn show... which was so much hotter than any porn scene I'd ever watched online.

This was real.

This was carnal lust.

This was mine.

"Oh fuck, shit, so good," she babbled.

"Come for me, slut," I ordered, "come all over my big dick."

"Oh yes, tell me what to do," she moaned as she bounced furiously on my cock.

"Be my slut, my cunt muncher, my plaything, my mindless bimbo slave," I listed, knowing each derogatory term would enhance the inevitable orgasm building inside her.

"Oh yes, Mistress," she said, before screaming, and collapsing forward, "Fuck!"

I watched as she came. Her body trembled and her legs twitched involuntarily as the power of her pleasure consumed her.

I was taking it all in for a moment until I was startled by a voice.

Cory's voice.

"This is a surprise."

I turned around, saw Cory completely naked stroking his cock, suppressed a gasp and smiled, recovering quickly from getting caught, "Hi, baby, what are you doing here?"

"I left my textbook here the other day, and I needed it, so I figured I'd stop by for a quickie," he said, as Brynn dove under the sheets to cover herself up.

"I wasn't expecting you," I said, not covering up at all, of course.

"So I see," he said, walking over to the bed.

"How long has this been going on?" he asked, looking at my cock, and then to a covered up and mortified Brynn. All she was showing were her wide eyes and the upper half of her head.

"About an hour."

"Don't stop because of me."

"Slut, get his cock ready for my cunt," I ordered, as I began removing my strap-on.

Brynn just looked at me with trepidation, and except for her trembling, frozen in place.

I then added, thinking I may as well take advantage of this opportunity and get my fantasy double penetration, "And then put on my strap-on."

She remained in paralyzed shock until I ordered loudly, "Now!"

"Yes, Mistress," Brynn replied, still needing some stern discipline and training before she'd become immediately obedient.

"What's your name, sweetie?" Cory asked her, as she unavoidably revealed her naked body to do my bidding.

"Brynn," she answered, Cory's big cock looming before her.

"How long have you known my slut?" he asked, I noticed not letting on that he was my son.

"Except for some emails yesterday, a little over an hour," she admitted, as she reached for his cock and began stroking it.

"Really?" he said, looking at me from under arched eyebrows.

"What?" I asked. "If I need to get laid, I can't just wait around forever for you to call me."

"Fair enough," he said, as Brynn took his cock in her mouth... her weak resistance gone almost as quick as it had appeared.

"Although my same-sex rendezvous are very new," I admitted.

"I'm not complaining,' he laughed as Brynn began bobbing on what I assumed was a bigger cock than her husband's.

"Want to help me fulfill a fantasy?" I asked.

"I may be late for class," he said.

"Fuck class," I said.

"That would take a lot of work and time," he joked.

"Ok, then, just ass fuck me as I ride my slut's cock," I said.

"Aaaaaah... that I have time for," he agreed.

He pulled out and I handed Brynn my harness. "Put it on."

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, before adding, "you have a great cock, Master."

"Master," he smiled, as did I. "I like that."

""Bigger than your husband's?" I asked.

"A lot bigger."

"You're married?" Cory asked, this news shocking him.

"I was also married the first time you fucked me, and still was the next fifty times," I pointed out.

"Touché," he laughed.

Her harness in place, I ordered, "Lie down, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed.

I kneeled above the cock straddling Brynn, lowered myself down on it, and began riding as I leaned down and kissed her.

"So hot," Cory said, watching.

"You should have seen me eating her under my kitchen table," I said.

"A 69 would be hot," he said.

"Next time," I promised, thinking we could have a few next times.

"Accepted," he said, as he climbed onto the bed.

"Bang my ass, baby," I purred, as he moved behind me.

"Ready for a double penetration, slut?" he asked.

"God, yes, drill my asshole, s-s-s-exy," I demanded, almost calling him son. It seemed too early to reveal to Brynn that I was the incestuous variety of slut.

"I can do that," he chuckled, as he slid into my ass.

"Oh yes," I moaned, as I asked Brynn, "Ever taken it in the ass, slut?"

"No," she answered, looking into my eyes.

"Maybe we need to work on that later," I suggested.

"Yes please, Mistress," she agreed, which surprised me a bit.

And for a few minutes I was double penetrated, although the cock in my cunt was mostly just buried deep inside me.

As I got close, I ordered, "Buck your ass up, slut. Fuck me."

She obeyed, and after a few awkward moments while I was flung around like a Raggedy Ann doll, they got into a rhythm and I was really fucked.

"Oh yes, fuck, shit, fuck," I babbled, as my orgasm built.

"Come now, slut," Cory ordered in a tone that told me he was very close himself.

"Oh fuck, yes, ream my shit hole," I demanded, knowing that I too was close.

A few deep double-team thrusts later, and I was coming.

After a couple more pumps, Cory pulled out of my gaped ass, and I watched as he moved his cock above Brynn's face and stroked it.

She smiled and asked, "You going to come on your new slut's face, Master?"

His response was a grunt before he spewed a massive six-rope load, obviously his first of the day, all over her face.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned happily, as her face was painted with cum.

"Hey, what about me?" I asked.

"You can clean her up," he said, which I did, licking cum off her face.

"So hot," he said, as he watched his mother eat his cum off another woman's face.

"It's quite warm actually," I joked.

"Brat," he said, as he got off the bed.

I retrieved all the cum from her face and then kissed her passionately.

"I hate to ass fuck you and dump a load all over your friend's face and leave," he said crudely, "but I really need to get to class."

"Fine," I sighed dramatically.

"It was a pleasure meeting you," Brynn said as she lay there, her cock still inside of me.

"The pleasure was definitely all mine," he said.

"Next time it can be hers too," I added, implying he could fuck her next time.

"Plan ahead next time, and I'll come for a marathon session," he said.

"Want to get fucked by him?" I asked.

"God, yes," she said, gazing at his cock, now shrinking.

"We'll be in touch," I said.

"Sounds good," he said, before walking out.

Ten minutes later, Brynn was getting ready to leave.

"I really can't believe we just did that."

"Me either," I said, now back to my normal self. "Any regrets?"

"Only that I didn't get to fuck your son," she answered, shocking me.

"P-p-pardon?" I was the one stammering this time.

"There's a picture on the fireplace of you two together," she pointed behind me.

"Oh."

"And you look a lot alike," she added.

"You're not horrified?" I asked.

"No, it's kind of hot," she said, before adding, "I've never done anything like that, but my older brother is pretty hot, and after this morning, his eighteen-year-old son is suddenly looking very appealing."

"Slut," I smirked.

"Takes one to know one," she countered.

"Stop by tomorrow for breakfast?" I asked.

"Definitely," she said, before adding, "although I may stay for lunch, too."

"I'll be sure to satisfy your hunger. There might even be food."

"It was a pleasure," she said, now standing in the open doorway.

"Yes, it was," I agreed, kissing her once more before she left.

I went upstairs, made the bed, and showered again.

I checked my phone and found messages from both my son and Rachel.

From Rachel: I'm so hungry for your cunt. Can I stop by for lunch?