Backseat Pleasuring

Story Info
Logan and Lola are in the backseat.
3.2k words
4.33
61.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaulenLee
LaulenLee
44 Followers

Reminder that this story is a fantasy. All characters are of the ages 18 and up. If you are uncomfortable, please find another story.

*****

"How long till we get there?" I called from the back seat.

"Mmm... About another two hours," My dad replied, taking a quick glance at the map on his GPS.

"Do you need something, honey?" My mother called from beside him, smiling at me through the rearview mirror.

"Nah, I'm just asking," I leaned back in my seat and looked out the window. We were on a road trip, heading to a beach resort for vacation.

My name is Logan. I'm eighteen years old and had recently graduated from high school. I stood around 5 feet 9 inches in height, with a lean musculature. My hair was a dusty brown, wild and unkempt, and my eyes were a deep blue. I wore a pair of red swim trunks and sandals, with a colorful buttoned shirt on top.

"You asked like half an hour ago," My sister poked me in the ribs. I looked over at her, arching an eyebrow in annoyance. She giggled at me and stuck out her tongue.

Lola was twenty and attended the university I had applied to. She was a part of the women's volleyball team and was extremely popular. She was the same height as me, with a toned, attractive body. She had smooth, glittering skin with dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She wore a stunning yellow sundress that barely came past her wide hips and round ass, revealing her long sexy legs. The v-neck showed off the gorgeous top cleavage of her boobs, and her hair was done in a bun.

I would normally lie and say that I didn't one bit think of her in a sexual way, but a recent curve of development in our relationship has changed the way I see my sister. She was indeed a sexy item that any man, including I, would be lusting after. I knew a lot of the boys at my school, including my best friends, wanted a piece of her, but she never once had a boyfriend, nor did she ever intend to.

"Come on, Log," She placed a hand on my bare knee and rubbed it softly, "Don't get so anxious. Just relax."

'Log' was a nickname of mine that she would call me by, and some of my friends picked up on it. It seemed like a funny way of shortening my name, and people took to it as a way to tease me in a friendly manner. My sister, on the other hand, had an entirely different reason why she referred to me in that name.

"My body feels like it's about to fall asleep," I complained to her, "Especially my lower half, considering how long we've been sitting in here for."

"I'm sorry bud," My dad called to me, "But you'll have to wait a bit longer. Maybe you could lay down and stretch your legs out... If Lola is alright with that."

"I'm alright with whatever," Lola shrugged, smiling over at my dad, "As long as I get a chance to relieve myself too."

Her hand slowly slid up from my knee, pushing the legging of my trunks back to reveal my slightly hairy thigh. She rubbed it softly, the sensation of her smooth hand sending tingles throughout my body. The corner of my mouth pulled up slightly as she and I exchanged looks.

"Yeah, I'm down to let you have your way," I told her, my eyes flying down to stare at her sexy, glistening thighs, "As long as you give me what I want."

My hand, which lay on the seat in the small space between us, began to slowly slide over to her legs. As my fingers gently brushed against the side of her thighs, her hand slid up even more, this time going over my shorts and stopping on my crotch. She grinned at me, her eyes glittering as she licked her lips. My cock began to tent in my trunks, just below her pretty hand.

"Deal," She murmured. Our parents were oblivious to our subtle messages.

While mom read an article from her phone and dad paid attention to the road, I caressed my sister's thigh. I ran my hand down and up the length of her gorgeous upper leg, feeling the smooth and silky skin in my palm. I squeezed it gently, loving the feeling of how the soft flesh gave away to my grip. Meanwhile, Lola was slowly rubbing the growing tent in my trunks, running her hand up and down the increasing length.

Suddenly, she slid closer to me and pulled her large bang along. She placed it on top of our knees, hiding the view of our crotches from our parents. In a quick motion, both of her hands worked to unbutton my trunks and whip out my erect cock. She let out a soft moan, no louder than a whisper as she gazed at my hard-on.

"Damn, looks like you really needed me, Log," She whispered, looking back ahead to the front as she wrapped a hand around my large rod.

I earned my nickname from my sister due to the size of my cock. Even at my age and height, the length of my member sat around 6 inches. However, that was when it was flaccid.

My sister let out soft gasps as she began to stroke my cock, running her hand up and down its impressive length. It grew harder and harder, until it stood fully erect at almost 9 1/2 inches in length.

I let out a soft groan and leaned my head back. I squeezed my sister's thigh a little harder, and she let out a squeak.

"Everything alright back there?" My dad called, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Yep, everything's fine!" Lola replied, gently squeezing my cock and getting me to stop squeezing her thigh. She looked over at me, arching an eyebrow. However, despite the annoyed look she tried really hard to put on, I could see a hungry type of lust in her gorgeous eyes.

It was the same type of look she gave me not too long ago, when this all first started.

I threw my bag down onto the family room couch and headed over to the dining table that sat between the kitchen and backyard door.

I paused by the backdoor, which was a large sliding glass screen that led to a small deck overlooking a miniature pool. My eyes widened slightly as I saw my sister laying on one of the lawn chairs, suntanning. She wore a sexy blue bikini, with thin straps and tiny triangles that barely covered my nipples and pussy.

She absolutely loved the beach and beach volleyball, which brought on her desire to sunbathe in our backyard. This is where I get into trouble because she often sunbathes completely naked or in extremely skimpy bikinis to get an even tan and her favorite place to do it is in our backyard. Our parents don't seem to care, and I don't think the neighbors ever notice, or if they do, they don't care as well. She would always come straight from her room to the lounge chair outside, all the while being completely naked or in her sexy beach fits. Whenever I would see her come from her room to walk down the stairs to sunbathe it killed me a little inside each time, but it was always the best part of my day to see those sexy tits bounce their way down and take that turn to go outside.

She knew I could see her, even if it was always a brief trip but my erection each time would cause me to do the same thing every time and that was to go to her room and look out her window to see her tan in the backyard. What hot --blooded male would resist such easy access to an attractive teen girl? I was compelled to look down at her and stroke my cock every time I knew she was out there. I've masturbated while viewing this amazingness before me many many times and each time it somehow got better. I never ejaculated more cum than I do when I jack off to Lola.

I think she got a kick out of it, knowing how hot she is and being naked while her brother is in the house, possibly with a huge boner. Whenever our parents weren't home, she would take the opportunity to masturbate while outside. Her right hand would be buried in between her legs, and she would be shaking and her body thriving back and forth in pleasure. Those few times were the best jack off experiences I've ever had.

Today, our parents weren't home, and she was laying outside in extremely sexy clothing. I couldn't help but quickly pull out a chair from the dining table and sit down by the curtains of the backyard door and whip out my already hard cock. I began to stroke it softly while leaning forward and gazing at my sister's delicious figure.

"Logan!" My sister called out suddenly. I froze, my grip on my own cock tightening as precum oozed out from it.

I had always masturbated to my sister whenever our parents weren't home, and I have done it a couple of times by the screen door. I didn't think it was possible she could see me from where she was, or even know I was jerking off to her. However, I wouldn't put it past her thinking that I was playing with myself at the sight of her nude body.

"Come out here!" She yelled again, not moving from her position on the chair. I quickly stood up and jammed my still hard cock into my pants. Straightening out my clothes, I walked out into the backyard and made my way over to my sister. I stopped next to her and fidgeted slightly as my cock still pushed against my pants.

I gazed at the beautiful sight before me. She was glistening in suntan oil, the sun hitting her near-naked body and her smile assuring me that this wasn't something bad.

"Hey, Logan, sorry if I was... Disturbing you," She glanced down at the tent in my pants before looking back up at my face, "But I have a favor to ask you."

"Uh... What...?" I murmured, my voice barely even audible as I gazed down at her sexy body. She definitely knew I was ogling her.

"Pull out your dick."

I blinked and snapped out of my trance. I looked up at her face as she smiled warmly at me, her eyes glittering. I wasn't even sure if I heard her correctly, and I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"You can agree to it or not," She shrugged, sitting up slightly and reaching down with her hands to rub her thighs, "But, seeing the massive... Log in your pants, I think I know what your answer is."

She then reached up with a hand and poked the head of my cock through my shorts, causing it to twitch and me to let out a slight gasp.

"Come closer," She murmured, wagging a finger at me in a sexy gesture. I took a step closer, and she suddenly sat up fully and turned herself to me. She reached out with her hands and grabbed my waist, pulling it closer to her face. The tip of my pant-covered dick briefly brushed her nose.

"Here we are," She whispered, before then proceeded to loosen and undo my belt. I was still in utter shock but liked where this was going. The belt came off and she then unbuttoned my pants all the while smiling, and my jeans fell to the floor.

I stepped out instinctively and there I was with my erect cock right in front of my sexy sister. She smiled, her eyes transfixed on my cock as it twitched before her eyes, oozing with precum. My eyes were wide as I gazed at the lustful expression on her face and the fact that my bare cock was inches away from her nose.

Without warning, Lola leaned forward and enveloped my cock in her mouth. I immediately flinched with intense excitement as my sister's head began bobbing up and down my cock. I couldn't believe it but it was the most amazing feeling ever experienced by man. The feeling of her tongue lick all across my cock and her lips applying light suction to my erection.

Her boobs bounced as she started really going down on me. I was blown away at my sister blowing me. Her energy was relentless as she continually licked, stroked, sucked and deepthroated my cock. My cock was practically on fire from excitement as I have never gotten a blowjob before, and my sister was the one giving it to me.

I was soon lost in the moment, moaning as much as she was with a mouthful of cock. She moaned with me, making gurgling sounds as her gorgeous lips slid up and down across the length of my rod.

She then plopped my cock out of her mouth with a pop and began eagerly sucking on both my balls while stroking my saliva-covered dick with her hand. Her eyes rolled back in her head in complete ecstasy and her moaning never ceased.

"You can cum in my mouth," She breathed, before then taking my cock back into her mouth. She continued to blow me, moaning deeper and gazing up at me with her glittering, lustful eyes.

I was close too, I couldn't hold out much longer. Her vigor of cock sucking was amazing. She sucked my dick in and out of her mouth deep and fast. I was going to blow any second. I could feel it in my cock that a fountain of cum was about to erupt. I quickly reached out with my hands and grabbed my sister's head, before then thrusting my cock deep into her mouth.

A surge of cum blasted out from my tip into my hungry sister's mouth. She groaned as she gulped down load after load of cum. My body shuddered as I continued cumming, before then pulling back slightly. However, Lola would not let go of me as her grip on my hips tightened, keeping me in place. I was amazed about how I just kept cumming and cumming. She gulped down even more cum and took it out of her mouth and let the last few jets of cum just blast her soft pretty face.

"Ooooohhhh... Yessss Logannnnn!" She moaned, squeezing and stroking my rod.

The final oozing of cum from my cock dropped onto her lovely face and she began to rub my cock all over her face and began to collect the cum that had made its way outside. Bringing my cock back into her mouth, she gave me one final suck, gently licking my cock a couple times before finally letting it go.

I stood there, breathing heavily as I still held onto my sister's head. My legs were wobbling and sweat beaded my forehead. She continued to fondle my dick and my balls, giggling as she licked her lips. She smiled at me and gently stroked my now softened cock.

"Log..." She murmured to me, leaning forward to kiss the tip of my dick, "That was absolutely delicious. Thank you."

"Lola... That was... That was fucking amazing," I breathed, letting go of her head and staring down at her with a grin, "W-Why'd you-"

"I really wanted a cock in my mouth, and I had to resort to you, so if you don't mind, I think we both got something out of it and it wouldn't be a shame if it happened again. Don't you agree?"

I stared at her, my grin slowly fading away. Was my sister just offering the possibility of sucking me again?

She saw my expression, and then giggled. Leaning forward again, she gave on last lick to my flaccid cock before letting go of it.

"Then it's settled. You can request my services from me whenever you want and in return, I can request from you your big cock anytime I want."

And now, we sat in the car, my sister stroking my raging hard-on with her soft hand, all the while our parents were right in front of us. I groaned softly again, sliding my hand that was on her thigh deeper inside until I found her bikini bottoms. She let out a pleasure-filled breath as I slowly rubbed a finger against the covered lips of her pussy.

Almost every other day since my first blowjob from her, she had either sucked my cock or played with it using her hands. Eventually, I began to treat her back a bit while she dealt with my dick, occasionally massaging her tits or even rubbing her pussy. Never once had we done it in the presence of our parents

Suddenly, Lola gave a fake yawn and stretched, moving her hand away from my fiery cock. I still stroked her pussy while wondering what she was up to.

"I'm gonna take a nap," She declared, slightly loud enough for our parents to hear. She then scooted away from me slightly before leaned down with her head to envelop my cock in her mouth.

I let out a gasp as she smooth, wet lips slid over and around my throbbing rob, all the way down until it reached the base. She winked at me, and I knew that I was in the clear to have my way with her mouth. Grabbing her head and holding it still, I began to gently fuck her face, thrusting my cock as far as I could into her throat.

Lola softly gurgled, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she deepthroated me. Thanks to the loud sounds of the engine and the cars racing next to us, my parents couldn't hear a single noise from the back seat.

I moaned softly, lifting my hips up slightly as I sped up the rhythm of my thrusts. I fucked her face rapidly, causing my balls to flop against and her nose and lips to squish around my crotch. My sister had reached down with a hand and slid it under her bikini bottom, fingering herself.

In a couple of seconds, I jammed my cock as deep as I could into her throat and let myself go. Cum blasted out from the tip, spurting deep into her throat. She half-gagged, half-moaned on my rod as I continued to spew waves after waves of steamy hod fluids into her mouth.

Letting out a sigh, I relaxed in my seat and stared up at the ceiling of the car. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the sensation of my sister licking up my cock with his mouth still around it, cleaning it of any cum that remained. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, sucking my rod bone dry until it began to gradually soften.

She glanced up at me, grinning with her eyes glittering brightly. She laid her head on my lap and fondled my balls with one hand while still fingering herself with the other. Occasionally, she flicked my softened cock with her tongue, getting it to twitch slightly and getting me to shudder.

I was looking forward to our time at the beach resort.

LaulenLee
LaulenLee
44 Followers