Backseat Secret

Info
You're helping your fiancée and her daughter move to college.
255 words
4.55
117.8k
77
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lunarhiccups
lunarhiccups
1,834 Followers

Synopsis: You get roped in to helping your fiancée and her adult daughter move away to college. It's a four hour drive... and there's not enough seats in the car. But don't worry, your soon-to-be stepdaughter makes it worth your while.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Soooo... we pretty much have the car packed, but there's kind of a problem.

Well... my mom figured out that the only way we could get that chair in the car is to set it upside down in the front seat... there's no other way. So nobody else can sit up front. And there's so much other stuff that almost the whole back seat is full. And it's a four-hour drive to the campus, so you and I are gonna get really well acquainted.

What do I mean? Um ... think about it: Two seats and three people.

Trust me... it's you and me in what's left of the back seat. I'm probably gonna have to sit on your lap.

Hey ... don't be upset, it might be fun. What does that mean? Mmmm... we've got four hours... maybe you'll find out. Shhhh... here she comes.

Shhhhh ... she's not gonna hear ... not if I whisper right in your ear like this. When was the last time you had a college girl on your lap?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

All the characters depicted are ADULTS aged 18+ and all interactions in this audio are consensual. This content does not encourage violence or harm towards anyone, this is strictly a fantasy, this is not real.

--:--
--:--
1.0
lunarhiccups
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
straightbutsissystraightbutsissy7 months ago

Can we all agree she has the best intro on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the sexiest stories ever! It's made me cum so many times!

blazeboob0420blazeboob0420over 1 year ago

I love your audios but your voice is so soft it’s really hard to hear what you are saying sometimes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAIT A MINUTE!...

I swear that's

Natasha Nanners

The V-TUBER!

🤯👀

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, you might be making me develop a step daughter kink...

By the way, the mom TOTALLY knew was happening and heard everything. The two of them share a cuckqueen kink (and have voyeur and exhibitionist kinks of course). the only real question is whether the daughter knew that the mother knew? Or will the step dad and daughter catch the mother pleasuring herself while listening to them on the next school break?

DaddylovesbratsDaddylovesbratsalmost 3 years ago

I loved this audio! Such a hot storyline.

Rs01821Rs01821over 3 years ago
Greatest. Intro. Ever.

The intro had me dying. You could read the encyclopedia to me in that voice and I’d damn near pass out. Looking forward to more!

Pazwick19Pazwick19over 3 years ago

ABSOLUTELY the hottest voice

anaveragejohnanaveragejohnover 3 years ago
really wow

This was so far beyond your other stuff. Really great! I have a tendency to get bored with a lot of talking, but you kept talking for twenty minutes here and I wanted to hear more!

Share this

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
Car Ride with My Sister-In-Law Hot young sister-in-law sits on my lap during a car ride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories