Backseat Stepfamily: Backseat 3some

Story Info
Aaron has a backseat threesome with his Mom and sister
13.4k words
4.49
52.6k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Backseat Stepfamily: Backseat 3-some

Summary: Aaron has a backseat threesome with his Mom and sister.

Note 1: Dedicated to Breezy who inspired this wicked multi-chaptered story.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Note 3: This is part three of a series. In part one, the main character, Aaron, can't ever ride in cars, since he's still dealing with his trauma from a major automobile accident when he was eleven, which resulted in his Mom's death. The solution, so he can endure a family road trip that will take two days: his stepsister invites him to caress her nylon-clad legs to distract him. This initial overture leads to their sharing multiple sex acts in the backseat of the car, with his seemingly oblivious Dad, and his perceptive, knowing, encouraging, stepmom in the front seat. A few revelations ensue, including that the father wasn't oblivious at all, since he'd planned all this hanky panky, his stepmom and stepsister have been intimate in the recent past, and a surprise romance develops between Aaron and his sexy stepsister.

Part two continues at a Dallas hotel, where Aaron and Nicki enjoy a romantic, kinky encounter in their shared hotel room, and then a fun supper that includes Nicki taking a facial beneath the table at a restaurant, before she emerges and shows off her fresh adornment to their astonished waitress.

Backseat Stepfamily: Backseat 3-some

I'm not a morning person.

As in not remotely one.

But I could soon become one, if I got awakened regularly the same way I was the next morning!

I was having a dream, oddly one that wasn't sexual at all... actually it was quite romantic... about Nicki and me strolling in hand across our college campus... enjoying a beautiful autumn day. (To be clear, in real life we hadn't begun attending college yet, although we planned on doing so as a couple next fall.)

Yet while we were walking, I could feel my dick inexplicably getting hard, and then I felt some very pleasurable sensations... which gradually pulled me out of my dream. I groggily opened my eyes, and... you guessed it... there was Nicki, ever so soothingly sucking my hard dick.

"Oh my," I moaned.

"Good morning, baby," she greeted me with a naughty grin, while she glided her wet tongue across my dick head.

"Good morning yourself," I said, trying to stifle a yawn.

"You're not enjoying my going the extra mile for you like this?" she teased, as her tongue did paintbrush-like strokes over my sensitive, umm... pee hole... whatever it's called.

"Best waking up ever," I said happily.

"I was in the mood for a morning snack, and I thought you wouldn't mind," she said, before she wrapped her lips back around my dick, and resumed sucking.

"I could use a snack too," I said after a few bobs. "Do a one-eighty and straddle my face, baby."

"Mmmmmmm," she mumbled, before taking my dick out of her mouth, spinning end for end, and lowering her wet, fragrant pussy onto my face.

Then for a good ten minutes, we leisurely enjoyed pleasing each other... both of us in no rush to get each other off... just enjoying our morning dalliance.

It wasn't until there was banging on our adjoining door, with Dad calling through it, "Going for breakfast in ten," when we both shifted into a higher gear.

As she bobbed on and devoured my dick, I probed her pretty pink hole, as if my tongue were a tiny dick.

Her amazing lips tightened around my actual dick, and in less than a minute, I erupted inside her mouth. She smoothly swallowed every last drop, while I did my inadequate best to continue licking, while I came.

Once I'd completely unloaded, she sat up, climbed unsteadily to her feet on the bed. and dropped her pussy onto my face. "Eat me, baby," she moaned, as she sat on my face and began slowly grinding her pussy up and down.

I extended my tongue, and licked her the best I could.

As her moans got louder, she ground her hips faster, as if she was fucking my face with her clit... utilising my tongue, nose and face for her pleasure. After a couple wicked minutes while I just laid back and got used... a rush in itself... I felt her lean back, which pressed her pussy against my face, thus shoving push me back harder into my pillow, and then she soaked my face with an enormous gush of cum!

I opened my mouth and eagerly caught as much of her cum as I could, which was limited since in my restrained position, I was unable to move my head at all.

There was another knock on the door, and Nicki called out, still sitting on my face, "Go ahead without us, we'll catch up."

"All right," Dad said, which was good. I'd much rather lie here, almost suffocating on pussy and pussy cum, than get out of bed and eat something a hotel restaurant called breakfast.

I kept licking her pussy for a couple more minutes before she got off of me, spun around, then bent down and kissed me. I kissed her back. When she broke the kiss, she smiled, languidly licked her lips, and said, "Goodness, I feel good!"

"And I feel utterly delicious," I agreed, as she got off the bed.

"Come and clean up with me," she invited, before sauntering away to the washroom, still wearing the nylons she'd slept in all night.

I rolled out of bed, followed her into the bathroom, took a quick piss, and since I was already naked, I joined her in the shower... where we made out, washed each other's bodies and teased each other's privates.

We got out, dried off, and got dressed.

"No underwear," she ordered when I started reaching for some.

"Um... okay, if that's what you prefer," I agreed, even though I'd never gone without underwear before.

"I require quick and convenient access to that big white dick whenever I want to play with it," she explained, as she sat on the bed to put on a clean pair of white thigh high stockings.

"I love you in white nylons," I said. The contrast between her beautiful ebony body and the white nylons was truly erotic.

"In addition to the colour contrast, they also showcase my legs," she added, apparently mindreading.

"Yes, they do," I agreed, while I watched her slowly sliding a sheer white stocking up her sexy black leg, which was incredibly erotic... so much so, that I just stood there with my underwear in my hand, watching her like some pervert.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer," she quipped inanely, with one stocking now on.

"I could take a million pictures of you," I said. (See? That was corny and pathetic, but it was the truth, so I said it. And my point is that I wasn't standing on any higher ground.)

"Snap away," she said, pointing at my phone, which was resting on the bedside table.

"Really?" I asked, as she reached for her second stocking.

"I trust you not to do anything I wouldn't do, which gives you plenty of room before you mess up."

I went to the table, unplugged my phone, and came back... tapping in my password.

"I'd never do anything inappropriate with my pictures of you," I assured her.

"Actually? I hope you'll do lots of inappropriate things while you're perving on my pictures," she said. Then grasping the other stocking with both hands, she reached out to her second foot, and she looked up at me with a sensuous smile. "Go ahead, take as many hot shots as you want, my hot stud."

"I'll do that," I said and began snapping shot after shot, as she began unrolling the stocking onto her perfectly manicured toes and beyond... I shot at least thirty pics, as she unfurled the silky sheer stocking up and onto her perfectly shaped leg.

Once it was all the way up her thigh, she looked up, parted her legs to offer me a perfectly picturesque view of her firm tits and her invitingly shaved pussy... her pink labia really standing out against her dark chocolate skin.

I snapped dozens of quick pics while she gave me a variety of smiles, looks, and poses... always keeping her tits and pussy within view for my phone camera.

Finally she stood up and said, coming over to me and stroking my hard... as usual... dick, "I'll do another photoshoot for you when we get back home, and then I'll have some props to use for you."

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned as her fingers worked their magic.

"So you don't mind if I wear the same plaid skirt as I did last night, do you?"

"If it's up to me, then I insist that you do." That short little plaid skirt was so fucking hot! And I'd be able to admire her entire nylon-clad legs during the entire drive.

"Yes baby," she said, sucking on my left nipple before turning and walking away... which was how I learned that having my nipple sucked sent pleasure pulsations directly to my dick.

"Oh, that felt good," I said, wanting her to know I'd really enjoyed that sudden tease.

"So you like getting your nipples sucked too?" she asked, grabbing the plaid skirt from the floor, where it was discarded last night at some point during our lengthy lovemaking session.

"I discovered just now that I do," I agreed, as I grabbed my jogging shorts. They'd be easy to slip on and off as required during our drive.

"Good to know," she said as she slid her skirt up her body... commando, of course.

We'd just finished getting dressed, when there was another knock at our connecting door to the parents' room.

Actually looking respectable, both of us now also wearing t-shirts, Nicki went and opened the door.

"We brought you lovebirds some breakfast," Dad smiled, handing her a bag.

"Thanks, Daddy," she said, giving him a hug.

"You're welcome."

Nicki brought the food to the bed, leaving the door open, and we each ate a couple of egg-and-sausage sandwiches on English muffins.

We were just finishing our final mouthfuls, when Dad said, "Hurry up. We're already running late."

"Yeah, yeah," I said like a snot, glancing at the clock. and it was two minutes after eight. So we actually were an hour later than Dad had wanted us to leave.

"We've got a long day of driving ahead of us," he said, pointing at his Apple Watch.

"Then let's go," LeAnn said. She was dressed in a bright red flowered sundress, with matching red nylons... which like her daughter, would attract tons of looks with how flamboyant it was.

"Mom, are you trying to out-slut me?" Nicki asked.

"I don't think I ever could out-slut our family slut. I'm just trying to be competitive," my stepmom retorted.

"I hope you're calling me a slut in a good way."

"Always!"

"Both of you sluts\ look amazing," Dad said, holding a suitcase in each hand, raring to go.

"Yeah, you two slutty babes are without a doubt, the hottest two women in the entire world," I said, latch\ing my suitcase closed.

Five minutes later, we were outside loading our luggage into the vehicle, and Dad put the two suitcases in the front seat.

"I'm sitting with you two today," LeAnn whispered in my ear, squeezing my ass, her hot breath searing my neck.

"Okaaaay!" I trembled with excitement about what this new plan must mean.

"We've got to make sure your chronic trauma doesn't have any flare-ups," she added.

"I guess I really do need to be kept distracted," I said as LeAnn gave my ass a friendly slap.

"Remember I'm the one who's your girlfriend," Nicki pointed out, as LeAnn wiggled her fine ass around the car to the other side.

"Of course I do," I agreed, although her reminder got me even more confused. Did she mean I could look but not touch her Mom? Did it mean I should focus on her entirely while we were in the car? Or did it mean we could all play together, but no matter what, she always

came first? My vote was for the latter.

Dad pulled me aside and said, "Give us a minute, ladies."

"Okay, baby," LeAnn said, as she climbed in the backseat on the passenger side. Nicki leaned against the car, waiting until I got inside.

I looked to my Dad for some guidance, but he only said cryptically, "So my boy, are you ready to step up to the next level?"

"Dunno. What's the next level?"

"You understand these two women need a strong man to look after them?"

"They're strong women all right," I agreed.

"True, but you're slightly missing the point," he replied. "So let me rephrase what I'm saying. In public they're strong women who dress provocatively like they did today, because they're strong and confident women. But in the bedroom, and today in the backseat, they want a man who'll take charge. An assertive man, who'll make all their decisions for them."

"I'm not sure if I'm up for that," I worried. I'd taken charge a time or two yesterday, but I wasn't sure I had it in me to be a dominant man for the long haul.

"Yes you are, son," he said. "You can count on them to do everything you tell them to without arguing, and they'll get mightily turned on while they're doing it."

"I still don't know," I said tentatively.

"Son," he said, placing an encouraging hand on my back, "they need you to do this. It's who they are... submissive women who want a strong man to take control of them. Do you understand?"

"I think so," I agreed, but still reluctantly. But maybe I could do this! I understood it in part, because of the many Literotica stories I'd read about Dominants and submissives... could I really be the man who took control in the way Dad was telling me they wanted me to?

"You can do it," he said. "Just take whatever you want from them."

"Including from your wife?"

"Absolutely," he affirmed. "You have my permission to use her however you want, and just like Nicki will, she'll be happy to obey you without hesitation."

"Just to be clear, are you saying that even if I wanted to fuck her, you'd be okay with that?"

"More than okay, I'd love it!"

"Wild!" I said. My Dad had just given me permission to do anything I wanted with his wife, including fucking her!

"Are you familiar with the term freeuse?" he asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, having enjoyed the fantasies about women from whom you could get blow jobs on demand, or fuck anytime you wanted. Of course it had seemed to good to be true... just another unrealistic macho fantasy.

"Well, your stepmom is completely freeuse," he said. "And I assume Nicki is too."

"I'm definitely freeuse for my boyfriend, and I'd like to be that for my Daddy as well," Nicki said boldly. "Is that okay with you, boyfriend?"

"Wow!" I gasped. "I could hardly forbid you from offering yourself to Dad like that since our Mommy is completely freeuse to me! I guess we've just become one happy, anything goes, freeuse family!"

"Except Daddy needs to keep his eyes on the road while he's driving," Nicki pointed out.

"Yeah, I do," Dad agreed. "And it'll probably take a little while for us guys to understand that these two beautiful, strong, black women will always obey white men like us."

"It helps that we have big dicks," I grinned.

"Yeah, it definitely does help that we have big dicks," Dad laughed.

"Now that it's settled that Mom and I are freeuse fuck toys to you guys without any limits, are we going to get started soon, or what?" Nicki asked impatiently.

"Is Nicki allowed to talk to us like that, Dad?" I asked.

"Absolutely! She and your stepmom are always at liberty to speak their minds. They're also at liberty to refuse to do anything we tell them to. It's just that we know they'll always say whatever they want, but they'll always choose to do whatever we want. Or another way of saying the same thing is that many dominants not only do their best to get their subs to do what they want them to, but always to say what they want them to as well. You and I are not that kind of dominants. Make sense?"

"I think I've got it. They're not our slaves in any way, but they are happy to have sex with us however we decide we want them to."

"Not only happy, but often they'll even beg us to do whatever we already want to do. And that's not lip service, they actually mean it! So with all that in mind, are you ready to be The Man for them today?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," I said, excited, but still a bit nervous.

"Just do whatever comes naturally," he encouraged me. Then he patted me on the back and headed for the driver's seat.

"About time," Nicki grumbled. Then we turned to face each other, she placed my right on her left boob, and gave me a sloppy wet kiss... still standing right out in the open, where anyone could see us!

"Man talk," I shrugged, trying to act like The Man.

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred, "and don't worry that I heard every word, because I'm on your side," as she opened the door for me.

I slid into the middle, with my freely fuckable stepmom seated on my right, and my already been fucked girlfriend and stepsister on my left.

With pairs of thigh-high-clad legs to my left and my right to distract me... and to tempt me...

"All right, 'On the road again'," Dad sang like Willie Nelson... not..., making a bad Dad joke as both women simultaneously... as if they'd planned it... grabbed one my hands and planted them directly onto the respective leg closest to me.

"Drive, James," Momma said loftily.

And we were off.

Except then, except for slowly moving my hand up and down each silky-clad leg... nothing else happened... as both women laid their heads on my shoulders and closed their eyes... still exhausted from our mutually sex-filled night... and went back to sleep.

After a few minutes on the road, I was still just as tired as they were, so I too closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

I don't know how long we were asleep, but we were all jolted to rude awakenings when Dad swerved wildly.

"What the fuck?" LeAnn barked, startled awake.

"Sorry," he said, "Deer. Luckily we missed each other, and she's all right."

"That scared the shit out of me!" Nicki complained, before calming down and resting her head back on my shoulder.

I yawned. I then looked at LeAnn, who smiled at me, and glanced significantly down at my crotch.

I gave a sideways glance to Nicki... and she'd gone back to sleep with her head still on my shoulder.

LeAnn placed her hand on my crotch, which was, for a rare and brief period, flaccid. She unbuckled her seatbelt, grabbed my shorts, and while I helpfully raised my ass for her, she pulled them down.

She then leaned down and took my soft dick into her mouth. Interestingly, during all of yesterday's wild hijinks, I'd always already been hard whenever Nicki's mouth wrapped itself around my dick, and of course it had also been hard during that brief moment when LeAnn had sucked it right after I'd come inside her daughter. So this time all the sensations I felt while my dick was hardening in her mouth were new and exciting... even while a part of me worried what would happen when Nicki woke up and saw that we'd started without her. I also looked up to see whether Dad had noticed where his wife's lips were. I assumed they'd discussed this situation, since there was no way Dad wouldn't eventually notice what was transpiring between us.

LeAnn used her tongue and lots of saliva to make my dick harden in her mouth. Then once I was completely erect, which didn't take long, she began bobbing. I was discovering there was more than one effective technique for sucking dick. While Nicki's lips were usually wrapped firmly around my dick, her Mom's weren't. Instead, she was using her tongue constantly, with lots of saliva, to create very different sensations. I wouldn't try to rank one of them better than the other for quality or pleasure... but they were very different, for sure.

"How's it going back there?" Dad asked.

"Um, good," I said.

I looked up, and saw he was looking at me in the rear view mirror with a knowing smile on his face.

"Just good?" LeAnn asked, sitting up and looking offended.