Backwoods Georgia Debauchery

Story Info
Ma gives her daughter to Pa, but there are consequences.
3k words
4.34
32.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,335 Followers

A quick backwoods Georgia story with a moral. Ma, Pa and their daughter. One of them is the odd wo--man out. Emails welcome! I hope you enjoy read this! xo DG

Backwoods Georgia Debauchery

"Go fuck your father."

"What?!"

"Abilene dammit, I said git in there and fuck him. Imma tired of him bothering me with that thang. All he ever wants to do is stick it in me like he's rutting an old sow."

Her tone gave no room for backtalk. She rarely used my name. It was a reminder that she was stuck in backwoods Georgia instead of Texas where she believed her life would be better.

Mama stomped into my room and slammed the door. The rundown shack vibrated, and I was sure through the single walls the neighbors heard her.

"Happy eighteenth birthday to you, Abilene," I whispered to myself since no one else noticed.

I knew she would be taking a strap to me if she came out and I wasn't in their bedroom. Pa worked hard at the mill and was sprawled naked across the bed, fast asleep.

I stretched out next to him in the only nightwear I had. His old paper-thin white sleeveless t-shirt. It may as well have been nothing as threadbare and full of holes as it was.

He stirred then rolled to his side. "Callie get your ass over here and take care of me."

His cock flopped on the bed, grew beet red and began to throb right before my eyes. I wasn't a virgin, but this was more than I'd ever seen. It was long with ropy blue veins that mapped the thick shaft. It was capped with a mushroom head with a wide thick overhang.

He shifted his legs and the big wrinkled sac tumbled from between his thighs. It was sparsely covered with curls unlike the thick nest at the base of his shaft. The weight of two golfball size balls stretched the ball sac long.

"Pa, it's me," I whispered.

"What the sam hell?" he growled. "What're you doin' here, Abby?"

"Ma sent me in."

He scrubbed a hand over his face to wake up. His chin was bristly with a chestnut beard. Warm brown eyes were slits while he regarded me in his bed.

"I spose she wants you to take care of me so she don't have to," he said, fingers raking through his dark chestnut hair.

"Yeah. She said I should fuck you."

"She did, did she..."

His eyes moved over my body stopping at my tits. Ma had none and often told me she resented me for taking after my Pa's mama. I have the same big tits and big round dark nipples she had.

"Damn girl you do have a rack on you," he murmured. My nipples hardened as he stared. "Your Ma ain't got nothin' in that department."

I was on my side facing him, my head resting on my upper arm. The hem of the shirt came to the top of my thighs and he hooked a finger to lift it up. I raised and he pulled it off over my head.

"I ain't never seen nipples that big, girl. Dang." He circled the tip of his finger around the edge of each one. "You like that do you," he smiled noticing my sharp intake of breath when he did that.

I nodded and breathed, "Yes."

"So you want to climb on board and take a ride on me, girl?"

His words were crude but his touch was light and sensuous.

"I can."

"You ride ol' Peterson's horse don't you?" I nodded. "I'm betting you like that." I nodded again.

His fingers trailed down my side and over my hips. Thick eyelashes hid his eyes and I couldn't read what he was thinking.

"Do you like me, Pa?" I finally asked.

He grabbed his hard cock and shook it. "You got this harder'n your Ma ever did. Not once in all our years."

I gasped when he caressed the undersides of my tits and spontaneously squirmed closer to him.

"So if'n you start fucking me, then what's she good for, besides spendin' all my loot?"

I thought about it. I kept the shack as clean as was possible. Georgia red dust seeped through any crevice and in this shack there were many. She heated cans for dinner. When she did cook. I went to the laundromat.

"Not a damn fuckin' thing right?" I nodded, agreeing.

I cleaned a couple of cotton grower's houses on the outskirts of town, which helped buy the groceries. Ma hadn't worked in three years claiming she didn't' have the constitution for working. I don't know what she did all day when we were off working.

"Ya ever think about climbin' on your old man's wood before?" He asked, rolling to his back and tucking his arm behind his head.

Millwork kept him lean and muscular and I always thought he looked younger than Ma. Maybe he was. I never knew their ages.

"Not really."

His cock lolled back on his belly, not rock hard now, but still thick.

He stared up at the ceiling. "You got yourself a boyfriend?"

"No."

He looked over at me, reached and out, and stroked my face.

"Cause you'll be mine if'n we fuck, girl." I nodded. "Your Ma never liked sex much." His fingers trailed down my neck to my tits. "These right here alone'll keep my dick stiff." He softly caressed my soft melon shaped tits.

I swallowed hard and stifled a moan. He began to watch me as he fondled my tits and teased my nipples. I couldn't stop my reaction and arched my back shoving my tit into his hand.

"You're a responsive gal aren't you," he murmured. "You cum when you fuck?" I nodded. "Thought so."

He rolled towards me and propped his head on his hand. He was much closer now and I could feel the heat of his body.

He stroked my belly with the back of his fingers and I quivered. His eyes caught mine and flared.

"Bet you're a wildcat ain't ya?" I shrugged and he smirked. "Ya know what I think? Ya just like your Pa and would roll around in the sack at any opportunity." I lowered my eyes and hooded the truth.

He plucked at the nest of hair below my belly. I was on my side and my thighs were closed. I wondered if he would touch me there.

"Your old man turnin' you on ain't he?"

He took my hand and rubbed it across the stubble on his cheek, which pulled me even closer. My nipples were only an aching inch or two from his furred chest.

"I'd guess she's sleepin' in your bed tonight." I nodded. "So it's just you'n me all night."

I flicked my tongue across my dry lips and his eyes locked on my mouth. I was breathing harder with his hands on me. He reached up and unclipped my waist-length hair. Dark curls tumbled over my shoulders and tits.

He pushed the hair away from my nipple with his finger and pinched and pulled it longer. I gasped and he moaned. He moved my hair back over my shoulder, leaned over and rubbed the scratchy bristles on my nipple. A soft moan escaped my lips. He continued rubbing until I trembled.

I arched again as his tongue flicked across the hard tip. His breath was so hot on my tit. Whiskers scratched my tender skin until I was quivering with arousal.

Instinctively I wove my fingers through his thick hair to hold him to my breast. He moaned and his teeth clamped down. I jerked and hissed, flexing my fingers in his hair.

"How many hard ons you cause with these knockers," he murmured against my tit, following with a sharp stinging kiss. I cried out and arched for more. "You ever been titty fucked my girl?"

"No," I gasped at another stinging bruise on my tit. I wondered if he could tell I can cum just from having my tits worked over.

He rolled up and straddled my ribs, his fat cock dragging across my chest leaving a streak of thick precum between my tits.

"Squeeze those knockers together. I wanna fuck these, girl."

I did and he slid his cock through until the smooth shiny head appeared. As he stroked through, his precum created lubrication in the fuck tunnel of my tits.

I was mesmerized by the cock poking out the top of my tits then back in. I pinched and held my nipples together while he thrust. I couldn't help myself and flicked my tongue across the head when he stroked through.

He grunted loud and pushed up further allowing me to take his cock head into my mouth. Every few strokes we did that. His breathing became hard and heavy.

"Ya like suckin' your Pa's cock, girl?"

"Mmmm," I moaned his cock pushing deeper into my mouth.

Finally we dropped all pretense of titty fucking and he began to earnestly fuck my mouth. I grabbed onto his ass, feeling the hard muscles contracting, the head of his cock in my throat.

He was grunting and moaning. The headboard banged the wall and creaked. I knew the neighbors could hear that because I could hear them fucking in the middle of the night. I wondered what Ma was thinking.

His balls drug across my tits, my jaw ached from the angle, but I wanted to taste him. I wanted to take all his hot cock juice.

Suddenly he drove in, and shouted with every punp of his cock. Hot cream slid down my throat.

He dropped to the bed panting. "I gotta work in the morning and need to sleep. Make sure you're in my bed tomorrow night."

The next day I came home from cleaning to all my belongs in the room with my Pa. She moved into my room that day without a word.

She had heated up a can of beans and hot dogs for dinner. We ate in silence.

"Clean this up," he told her and got up from the table. "Come with me," he told me.

He led me into the bathroom. "I need a shower." He dropped his clothes on the floor and looked at me. When I didn't move, he pulled my t shirt over my head and shoved my pants down. "You do too."

I wrapped my hair on top of my head and stepped into the tub. The shower was already hot and it felt good on my skin. The area was so small our bodies touched at every movement.

He handed me the soap and looked at me expectantly. I lathered my hands with the bar and stroked his chest.

Thick lather formed on the mass of dark curls. His nipples hardened under my fingers and I glanced up. He smiled. I continued down his chest to his belly. His cock pointed straight out at me. I lathered the thick nest at the base and cupped his heavy hanging balls in my soapy slick hand.

He growled low and I looked up. His eyes were hooded and lusty. "Pull them, girl. Pull on them hard." I did and he groaned in pleasure.

I wanted to touch his body. I was not done yet. I scratched my nails up his chest and began to lather his hair. That action brought me against his body, my tits rubbing his chest. He cupped my ass and pulled me up into him, allowing me to continue washing his hair.

Finally he rinsed his hair so the lather flowed between our bodies.

His soapy hands roamed my body, my back, my ass. Then he turned me and with my back to him, he soaped my tits until I was quivering and moaning. He worked his hands down over my belly to my thick curls. My head fell back on his shoulder when he slipped his hand between my legs.

I whimpered wanting more. Needing more. His steamy breath in my ear, one hand squeezing my tit and the other on my cunt.

"Cum for me, daughter," his deep voice vibrated in my ear his finger playing a rhythmic song on my clit.

I began to moan louder, my body jerking in response to his manipulations. The build was slow and almost painful until the last strum of his finger. I fell apart in his arms.

I panted, trying to catch my breath. He was still breathing in my ear.

"You are as horny as your Pa. I knew you was like that." He made sure I could stand on my shaking legs, rinsed us off and dried me off.

He pointed to the toilet so I sat on the lid and waiting for him to shave. He took my hand and led me to the worn down sofa. We had a small television that ran on rabbit ears that picked up reruns on a local channel but I didn't care because I was in Pa's arms.

"Y'all need to parade around here nekkid like a couple of perverts," Ma huffed when she came out of my- her, bedroom.

"You gave me to your daughter so we'll parade around here like'n we dam well please." The bedroom door slammed. "I never watch this when your Ma was around. She'd be squawking about it. But not you...," he said, going to the television and turning on the video player.

The television came alive with a snowy picture and a lot of crackling. Suddenly the screen filled with a girl on hands and knees and a guy mounted behind fucking her. Pa's pornography.

"Oh yeah," he growled, pulling me onto his lap.

I was fascinated with what was on the screen. I'd heard of pornography but had no opportunity to ever see it. Ma called it filthy smut. All I see is people fucking.

I put my arm around his neck and leaned back into his chest. His arm was around me, my thighs across his. The movie was a bit disjointed, but pretty hot. Trapped between our bodies, Pa's cock throbbed and dug into my hip.

A big breasted blond appeared on the screen. "She ain't got nothin' on you, girl."

He began to fondle my tits while we watched her tits bounce when she rode her partners cock. I heard Pa's low growl and he hugged me tigther against him.

I was getting so wet from him pinching and pulling my nipples and started to squirm. I held his hand over my tit and squeezed, showing him what I needed.

"Oh darlin' you are fired up aren't you," he said, his voice husky.

He continued to knead and squeeze when suddenly I arched and moaned out a long orgasm.

I was limp in his arms but opened my eyes to see the amazement in his eyes.

"Turn around and straddle me, girl. It's time we make your Ma's wish come true."

I threw my leg over his lap. He kept his dick straight and aimed and I lowered.

"Imma gonna fuck you now, Pa," I said sweetly while I slid my tight cunt down his cock.

He winced trying to maintain control. That I came again and my cunt clamped hard on his cock. His fingers dug into my hips to give him time to try to restrain his orgasm.

I ground down, locked down on his throbbing shaft and arched my back. My hair tumbled down my back, over my ass and his thighs. Both hands were on my tits, then he latched his teeth onto my nipple and tugged hard. I wailed.

He now knew what to do to get me off and he did it. I came twice more on his cock without even moving.

But I had to start moving and I rode his cock hard and fast. He leaned back and watched my tits jerking and bouncing until he came in a bellowing orgasm that got louder with each pump.

After a moment I got up and went to clean off in the bathroom. I heard a pounding on the door, then Pa talking. I recognized the voice of our neighbor, Elmer

"Hey! Can you and Callie keep it down? What the sam hell is going you. You puttin' it to her every night now or what?!"

"Hell Elmer, you get a good fuck sometimes you just have to let it all out ya know," Pa told him. He did have the sense to have a towel around his waist.

I walked out and stood next to Pa.

"Abilene?! What in tarnation...?" Elmer's face got red and try as he might, he couldn't stop looking at my nakedness.

"Evenin' Elmer. What brings you to visit?" I said sweetly, giving him as much of an eyeful as he could take.

He sputter a few nonsensical words and with tented pants scurred back to his house. No doubt we'd be hearing him puttin' it to his wife real soon.

"Ya a naughty one, daughter," Pa said grinning. "I like that."

All of a sudden we heard the dramatic cumming of the porn stars still on the television and we both laughed.

Ma seemed to do even less every day while Pa and I worked. I came home and fixed dinner because he deserved more than a can of beans and hotdogs. I made hamburgers and fresh green beans I picked from the garden of the house I clean.

Ma was already at the table. Pa sat down to eat and I put the three plates on the table. She picked up her fork to start eating but Pa whipped the plate out from under her and divided what was left between us two.

"Callie ya love your beans and hotdogs so much, you can eat them."

Pa winked at me and dove into his food. Ma huffed and left the table. The bedroom door slammed.

The next day she said, "You can't let your Pa treat me like that. I bore you. I'm his legal wife. I have rights god dammit." She pounded the table.

"Ma I think you gave all that up when you gave me to him, and him to me. He's mine now. All legal like." Her face turned red and she became furious.

Moral of the story is be careful what you wish for.

~the end~

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,335 Followers