Backyard MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slammed a hand out against the wall to steady myself. Kristie only released her grasp on her tits, lifted my spent junk, and sucked it clean briefly. Then she slid elegantly to her feet and sluiced my spunk from her chest.

"Got more for me?" she whispered into my ear, lips brushing my lobe.

"Thirty seconds! Give me thirty seconds," I replied desperately and optimistically.

She giggled, and the spell burst. I laughed in return, and in moments, she had her arms around me, and I around her. We were practically having to hold each other up, we were laughing so hard.

"So much fucking hotter," she said softly but vehemently.

"Oh yes," I replied, taking her sleek jaw in both hands and kissing her as deeply as I could manage under the thundering shower. Our tongues raced to meet. I grabbed her ass, lifting and pulling her against me.

After a oxygen-deprivingly long kiss, Kristie broke her mouth free of mine.

"Okay, I need to know," she said merrily. "Obviously, you were watching when I cleaned the pool, and it was from behind my poor, cum-stained Alocasia. I never saw you that time. I wasn't really even looking that way." She kissed me briefly. "Then I did catch sight of you yesterday when I came out still in my work clothes. I wanted to catch you then, but I had errands. Sorry. Any other times?"

"Earlier today, in your bikini," I said.

"Really? I missed you. You are getting good at this. Not like the rookie who got busted on his first time peeking," she teased.

"Plus, of course, there was the whole show you put on while I was up on the trellis," I added.

She giggled. "Doesn't count. That was just a bonus show. They are fun too."

"Not as fun as fucking with Dad's mind," I chortled. "He almost shit himself when he realized you heard him!"

She giggled again. "Yeah, but let's not encourage the old goat with thoughts he doesn't need."

"He's got not time for you, even gorgeous as you are," I replied grimly. "He and Mom are hot and heavy all the damned time. It's absolutely mortifying."

"You don't have to tell me," Kristie snorted. "They aren't exactly quiet when they are fucking in and around your pool. I even hear your mother when they are inside sometimes."

I looked at Kristie in dismay.

"And I still don't want to give him any ideas about me. I'm still not sure if those two aren't part of the group that plays around with each other in this neighborhood."

"That's just a joke they keep torturing me with," I said dismissively.

"Is it?"

I stared at her. She stared back.

"Look," I said sternly. "I am going to press you up against the wall of this shower, and then I'm going to tongue you until your eyes cross from coming. I'm going to do this now, and with all my attention, or I may never have an erection again. Are we clear?"

Her eyes widened at how firmly I said that, and she merely leaned back against the tile.

My parents were not swingers. My parents were not swingers. They just were sex maniacs who fucked in the pool I swam in.

This was not helping.

This pussy was extremely delicious.

THAT. That was helping.

I lifted one leg and draped it back over my shoulder, spreading her crotch wider so that I could drive my tongue deeper within. She was fresh and clean and practically made my tongue tingle. Her bald pussy rubbed slickly against my face and I kept plunging my tongue inside her. At the first happy sound she made, I slid my tongue free and circled her clitoris with it instead. I got more happy sounds. I squeezed her small, firm ass with one hand, and slid the other up her inner thigh with what I hoped was agonizing slowness while I kissed and nuzzled all around her mound. Even in the hot water of the shower, her warmth was palpable as my fingers reached her pussy and two of them slid inside. I slid them up, probing gently for the area of maximum effect. When I found it, to audible acclaim, I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked gently.

That set her off good. "Oh fucking hell, yes!" she cried. Her hands grasped my sodden hair and yanked my face harder against her notch. "Oh yes! Yes! Suck it," she gasped. Then she made some sort of sound I can't quite describe, and sagged back against the wall and down onto my face. I nuzzled her softly and worked her ass with my hand. "Please tell me you are hard again by now," she gasped.

What do you know, I was. Handy, that.

Now, I stood up, spun her around agains the tile wall, pressed her face against it, grabbed her ass and tilted it up, slid my cock between her legs, and thrust up and into her, just like I had wanted to do the moment I had stepped into the shower.

I was glad I had waited. It was so much better this way. Kristie groaned happily as my cock slowly split her open. I was groaning too, just not as loudly. She was yet again deliciously hot and resistant to my invasion, making me work to fully embed myself. At last, my belly was nestled firmly against her upturned little ass. I paused, relishing the moment.

"I want it hard, Reggie," Kristie said into the tile. "Hard, and fast."

I just pushed her shoulder even harder against the wall for a moment, then began to stroke. Each penetration was glorious, a slick celebration of sex. She slammed her hands up against the wall, using them to push her hips back against me. I drove harder and harder, giving her what she asked for, my belly slapping wetly against her backside with each ecstatic thrust. I lost myself in the hard rhythm, soon breathing hard from the effort.

"Ohhh! Unngh," she babbled incoherently, then found her words. "You are the best, Reggie. You fucking rule. You know that, right?"

I should have ben flattered. I should have agreed aggressively, and fucked her harder. Instead, I asked a little incredulously, "Really? Me?"

I did fuck her harder. I got that part right.

"Fuck yes. No one had hammered me like this... oh fuck... filled me like this, ohhhh, since that rookie outfielder for the Diamondbacks back when I was in college. And you do everything else better than him. Fuck me, Reggie!"

This glorious, experienced, insanely hot, older woman was stroking my ego as hard as I was stroking her insides, and her encouragement got the extra effort she was looking for. I lifted her legs clean off the floor and pounded into her. Almost instantly, she screamed in release, babbling again about how I was the best, her whole body shaking. My ego dove straight for my balls and opened the flood gates. I screamed, genuinely screamed at my release. In part because it was so magnificently powerful and all around amazing, and in part because of the effort it took to keep her lifted fully off the floor. My cum blasted into her in three long stabs of electric convulsion.

Unfortunately, my hands, weakened by the orgasm, slipped on her hips. At the same time, my knees buckled. She dropped back to the floor, but her own legs were neither expecting the responsibility, nor very steady themselves. My cock slid free as we both collapsed. We almost kept upright, but my foot slipped on the slick, wet tile and down we both went, somehow managing not to hurt ourselves against the wall or the floor, though I sensed it was a very close call between her knee and my groin.

We ended up in a tangle of flesh on the floor, water pouring down onto us from all sides, laughing our asses off.

"Okay, you really are the best, but I am still taking off a lot of points for that dismount," she giggled.

------------

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. As always, thanks in advance for your honest votes, favorites and follows. Most of all, give me a comment!