Backyard Pool Ch. 07

Story Info
Amy pays another after hours visit to her brother.
3.6k words
4.71
33.8k
53

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters in this story are 18 years or older

BACKYARD POOL

CHAPTER SEVEN

Ron looked up as he heard a sound from his bedroom door. Smiling, he laid his book aside as he watched his sister, Amy, slip through the partially opened door, then quietly close it behind her. It appeared that her after hours visits were becoming a nightly thing...not that he was complaining.

She was wearing a baggy tee-shirt which hung to the middle of her hips. As she turned to close the door, he saw the rounded, lower portion of her buttocks below the hem of her shirt. She obviously hadn't bothered to put on a pair panties this time. As before, her long, blond hair was tied up in two, little-girl ponytails.

Smiling prettily, with a bit of a leer, she headed toward the bed, her ponytails bouncing. Pulling off her tee-shirt as she walked, she was completely nude by the time she reached the bed. She posed for moment, allowing her brother to feast his eyes on her slender young body and small, perky breasts, her nipples already tautly erect. She grasped the sheet covering his body and threw it back. She smiled when she saw that he was as naked as she was.

Amy crawled up onto the bed and pushed Ron's legs apart, then sat, cross-legged, between his wide-spread knees. She leaned back slightly, supporting herself with her hands behind her on the bed and arched her slender body, thrusting her firm little titties upward.

Without speaking, Amy gazed down between the slightly flattened mounds of her breasts and her smooth, flat belly, fixing her eyes on her brother's flaccid, though partially tumescent penis and his dangling scrotum, all on prominent display between his wide-spread thighs.

Ron, still silent as well, just gazed up at his sister, a slight smile on his lips as he took in the delightful sight of her youthful, naked body. His eyes eventually locked onto the lovely cleft at the apex of her wide-spread thighs, adorned by that neat little tuft of golden curls just above it. Her normally closed outer labia were just slightly parted, allowing a tiny hint of a peek at her inner vulva's moistly glistening folds.

They had been silently gazing at one another for a time, when Amy saw her brother's penis twitch. Her smiled broadened as she watched it slowly grow longer and longer, then begin to rise upward. With each beat of his heart, the boy's swelling organ jerked upward a little higher, until it eventually it stood stiff and straight, pointing at the ceiling, exposing its underside to the girl's appreciative gaze.

Amy's blue eyes twinkled with excitement and the tip of her tongue slowly circled her lips as she gazed upon her brother's now fully erect penis. She felt her pussy moistening in response to the erotic stimulation of watching the boy's organ rise to full erection right before her eyes, knowing it was doing so in response to him looking at her own nude loveliness.

Amy raised one hand and slid it down her upcurved belly. She cupped her palm over her curly love nest and stroked the tip of her middle finger up and down along the crevice between her outer cunt-lips. A shiver ran through her body and she moaned softly as she caressed the satiny-smooth, moist tissues of her vulva.

"How are you feeling down there, Amy?" Ron asked.

"Ooooooh...it feels wonderful..." Amy purred, her butt squirming.

Ron chuckled. "Yeah, I know that," he said, "but that's not exactly what I meant!"

Amy's eyes snapped open from the dreamy state they had assumed as she caressed her pussy while gazing at her brother's erection. "Oh!" she gasped, realizing what he was really asking. She extended her finger farther down and traced the edge of her vaginal opening with its tip. Then she carefully inserted her fingertip into her joy-hole and slowly pushed it inside.

She winced slightly, then her mouth dropped open in surprise as her finger easily slid into her vagina, no longer restricted by her hymen. She smiled as she slowly stroked her finger in and out of her wet, slippery vaginal opening. "Oooooh, I've never been able to do that before! It's a little tender there, right inside the opening, but it feels really good farther inside! I think it'll be OK."

"Oh, good...good..." Rod murmured thoughtfully. He silently watched his sister slide her finger in and out of her pussy for a few moments, then he hesitantly asked, "How do you feel about what we did today, Amy? Any remorse...or anything..."

"Oh, no!" Amy hurriedly replied, shaking her head, smiling brightly. "It was wonderful!" Then she knitted her brows and frowned slightly. "How about you?"

"Oh, I thought it was great, too," Ron said, looking relieved. "If you're good with it, I sure am!"

Amy pulled her finger out of her cunt and straightened up. Reaching out, she grasped her brother's upthrust erection with both hands, one above the other. Smiling as she felt its steely hardness, Amy gently stroked her hands up and down the boy's rigid shaft.

"Ummmm...your dick feels so strong and hard!" Amy purred.

"Ohhh, fuck..." Ron groaned, grinding his ass against the bed and thrusting his cock upward as his sister tenderly caressed his throbbing shaft, "after all the times you and Nicole got me off today, I'm amazed that it even stood up again..."

Ron smiled, proudly gazing at his erect penis, his sister's dainty little hands wrapped around that long, thick, sun-bronzed shaft. He felt an extra thrill of excitement when he saw the adoration in his sister's eyes as she looked at it as well.

Amy glanced up at him and smiled mischievously. "I guess we kind of blew your Trag--Tagic..."

"Tantric," Ron prompted.

"Oh, yeah...Tantric. I guess we kind of blew your Tantric training, again, today!

"Yeah, I suppose...but it was sure worth it!" Ron said. "If it weren't for my having trained myself like that over the last few years, I doubt whether I would have been able to fuck two virgin girls on my own first time...and with the same hard-on, at that! From what I've heard, most guys only last a minute or two, maybe only seconds, on their first fuck."

"Yeah..." Amy sighed, "'Little Ronnie', here, was magnificent!" She gave her brother's stiff shaft a gentle squeeze, then released it and leaned back on her hands again, arching her slender body and clenching her butt so that her thighs spread wider and her pussy tilted upward. She felt her juices trickling between her labia and down across her puckered little ass-hole.

They were quiet for a time again as Ron's eyes flicking back and forth between his now untouched penis, standing there, solidly erect, occasionally twitching and quivering stiffly, and his young sister's lovely, upturned vagina, just beyond it. Amy mostly just stared at her brother's upthrust hard-on in fascination.

Amy saw a tiny droplet of crystal-clear pre-cum ooze from the little slit at the tip of the boy's penis and hang there, glistening. She licked her lips hungrily and her butt squirmed as she felt another trickle of her own juice emerge from her slightly parted labia and flow down through the crack of her ass.

"Oooooh...I just love looking at your big, hard cock, sticking up there like that!" Amy moaned softly. She sat up and laid her hands on her wide-spread thighs. She gently caressed the soft smooth flesh of her inner-thighs for a moment, then touched her fingertips to either side of her slit, pulling back her puffy outer lips to open up her vulva to her brother's view.

Her pink, inner folds were dripping with her juices and the shiny little head of her aroused clitoris protruded slightly from its shroud. Holding her outer cunt-lips apart with the fingers of one hand, she began running a fingertip from her other hand up and down through her moist, inner folds.

"Ooooooooh..." Amy moaned softly, watching her brother's face as he stared into her open vulva, "see what looking your big, hard cock does to me, Ronnie? I'm all wet down there!" She swiped the tip of her finger across the exposed bud of her clit and her ass jerked. "Even this little guy is sticking its head out, already!" she gasped."

Ron groaned as he stared into his sister's luscious looking cunt, watching her caress those moist, satiny folds. He suppressed an almost irresistible urge to grab his throbbing hard-on and begin jacking it off. Instead, he just clenched his ass, thrusting his erection up and down allowing his sister to stare at it, unobstructed by his hands.

Staring fixedly at her brother's slightly thrusting penis, Amy touched the tip of her finger to the protruding head of her clitoris and began to gently strum it. She caught her breath and her body stiffened. "Oh...oh...ohhhhhhh..." she gasped. Her body shuddered, then her ass began to bounce up and down on her heels while her fingers rubbed her clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh...yesssss..." she sighed heavily, her body relaxing as her orgasm flowed out of her. Amy opened her eyes and looked at her brother, a sheepish smile on her lips.

"Whew!" she gasped, "That was quick! Maybe I need to try some of that Tantric training, myself."

"Not if you can do that anytime you want...and seemingly without limit!" Ron said. "I just do it to prolong things. For a guy, coming tends to shut things down for a while, until he recovers. For you it seems to just make you want more."

Amy smiled and nodded in agreement. Her eyes locked onto her brother's hard-on again, still untouched by either of them. That glittering bead of pre-cum at the tip of his organ had become a glistening stream flowing freely down the underside of his rigidly upthrust shaft and onto his balls.

"Well, I think we've already gotten a good start on your Tantric training for tonight," Amy said. "Would you like to continue for a while longer, Ronnie?"

"Uhh...sure!" he replied.

Amy smiled and laid down on her stomach between her brother's wide-spread legs, propped up on her elbows, her face just inches from the boy's genitals. She raised her eyes to gaze at his face around the upthrust, quivering shaft of his erection. Smiling, she slipped her hand under his loosely dangling testicles and raised them upward. Gently fondling his balls with her fingers, she lovingly licked the soft skin of his scrotum, her eyes never leaving his face.

For several minutes, Amy tantalizingly licked her brother's balls, long after she had cleaned up all the pre-cum that had flowed down over them. Watching the boy's face while leaving his stiffly straining hard-on untouched, she could see the pleasure and delight in his eyes as her tongue caressed his balls, but she could also sense the torturous anticipation he felt as she ignored his stiffly quivering penis.

Finally, Amy touched the tip of her tongue to the very root of Ron's upthrust organ, swishing it from side to side around the base of his cock, gathering up the dripping pre-cum as she ever-so-slowly worked her way up his straining shaft.

Ron groaned, his ass squirming with mixed agony and ecstasy as his sister's tongue slowly rose higher and higher on his throbbing organ. After what seemed a blissful eternity, the girl's tantalizing tongue finally reached the point where the upswept curve on either side of the edge of his engorged cock-head met at the tiny opening of his urethra.

The pointed tip of Amy's tongue slid back and forth several times on either side, along the underside of the flared edge of her brother's glans, then pushed back and forth though the tiny slit of his pee-hole, gathering up the last of his pre-cum.

Planting a tender kiss on the very tip of the boy's penis, the girl rose to her knees and leaned forward over her brother's crotch. Slowly writhing her upper body, she drew circles around the firm little mounds of her titties with the head the boy's penis, then tickled the taut little nubs of her erect nipples with that smooth knob, while gazing down into his face.

After a few moments, she pulled back a bit and lowered her head, her tongue extended, and began swirling it around and around the engorged head of her brother's cock. Lowering her face, she touched her lips to the smooth surface of that swollen, purple knob and slowly pushed it between them until her lips slipped over the flared edge of his glans. With her lips now encircling the solid shaft of her brother's penis, Amy gently sucked on his engorged cock-head, while swirling her tongue around and around that smooth, rubbery knob.

Hunched over Ron's loins, for several long, delightful minutes Amy gently sucked on her brother's swollen glans, caressing its satiny-smooth surface inside her mouth with her tongue, while ever-so-gently running the tips of her fingers up and down the sides of his rigid shaft.

Smiling with delight, the boy watched his sister's pretty young face, her lips stretched around the thick shaft of his penis. Beyond, he saw the slightly dangling mounds of her breasts, swaying gently beneath her body as she hunched over him. He raised his hands and cupped them to those firm little mounds as he watched her gently suck on the head of his cock.

Amy moaned softly and her butt squirmed as she felt her brother's hands grasp her titties and gently fondle them. After a few moments, she slowly pushed downward, sliding the boy's penis up into her mouth.

"Ohhhh, shit!" Ron groaned, dropping his hands to the bed and clutching the bedsheets on either side. His body writhed as his straining penis slid deep into his sister's warm, wet mouth.

Amy stopped, after just a little more than half of her brother's long, hard cock had passed between her encircling lips. Unable to take any more, she just held it there, working it with her lips as she tickled the underside of his shaft with her tongue. Ron moaned and writhed ecstatically, thrusting his aching hard-on upward, into her mouth.

The boy's body arched and stiffened. He gasped, his body trembling for several moments, then he let out a heavy groan and his body relaxed, sagging back down onto the bed. "Oh, shit...oh, shit...oh, shit..." he gasped, his head rolling from side to side.

Amy slowly raised her head, withdrawing the boy's penis from her mouth until the fleshy edge of his swollen glans caught on her encircling lips. Then she pushed back down, sliding her brother's cock back up into her mouth.

"Ahhhhh...ohhhhhh...ahhhhh..." Ron moaned softly as he lay there watching his cock slide in and out of his sister's mouth. "Omygod, Amy...that feels so good..."

Amy looked at him, her eyes twinkling with delight. The corners of her mouth pulled back in a distorted smile as she continued to bob her head slowly, up and down.

For several minutes, Amy slowly bobbed her head, thrilled both by the feel of her brother's hot, throbbing hard-on coursing between her lips as well as the look of delight on the boy's face as she did so. Finally, she let Ron's cock slip from her mouth. She gently kissed its swollen, purple head and sat upright.

"Whew..." Ron gasped, smiling. "Fuck, Amy, that was...incredible!"

Amy looked at him questioningly. "Was that really OK, Ronnie? I...I thought you were going to come in my mouth...but you didn't."

"That was way more than 'OK', Amy. That was fantastic!" Ron replied. "I was so close...but I managed to squeeze it off. What you were doing to me felt so good, I didn't want it to end. And I'm so glad I did!"

"But you didn't come!" Amy muttered, her face pouting.

"That's the whole idea of Tantric," Ron said. "I was able to enjoy that beautiful blow-job, without it ending way too soon. And, as you can see, it's left me ready for more!"

Amy looked back down. Her brother's penis was still standing stiffly erect, crystal-clear pre-cum once again freely flowing from its tip. Wrapping both her hands around his rigid shaft, she looked up at him and smiled as she began stroking his cock.

"You see?" Ron said. "If I had blasted off in your mouth way back there almost at the start, we both would have missed that long, fantastic blow-job you gave me. Besides that, I would probably would have gone soft and you wouldn't have my hard-on to play with, now."

Amy giggled as she continued stroking her brother's erect penis. Then she leaned forward and lashed her tongue across its engorged head. "Are you really OK with not coming, though?" she asked wonderingly between swipes of her tongue.

"Like I've told you before, a long, pleasant journey can be more enjoyable than actually reaching your destination. And in this case, that's certainly true!"

They were both quiet for a time as Amy just gazed at her brother's erection, a pensive expression on her face as she gently ran her fingertips up and down the sides of his rigid shaft.

"What are you thinking about, sis?" Ron finally asked.

"Oh, I was just thinking about how amazing it felt when you stuck this guy inside me this afternoon."

Ron smiled. "Yeah, that was pretty amazing, alright!" he replied.

"Was it as good as my mouth?" she asked, swiping her tongue across his bloated cock-head.

"Hmmm..." Ron murmured, knitting his brows. "I can't really say...it's such a completely different feeling. When you use your mouth, it's mostly just your lips and tongue touching it in relatively small areas at any one moment. Your pussy, on the other hand, while it's also warm and wet, it touches my cock everywhere at the same time."

Amy nodded, gazing pensively at her brother's penis as she continued to gently caress its rigid shaft with her fingertips. After a few moments, she rose up and pushed Ron's legs together as she straddled them on her knees. She sat back on his shins, then scooted forward along his thighs until she was stopped by the upthrust prong of his erection.

Amy sighed as she felt the warm, solid shaft of her brother's penis press against her pussy. Smiling with delight, she flexed her thighs, sliding her vulva up and down along the underside the boy's prick.

After a few moments, she rose higher on her knees and leaned forward over Ron's body. Rocking her hips, she slid the engorged head of the boy's penis back and forth along the full length of the crevice between her outer cunt-lips. Exerting a little downward pressure, she caused that rubbery knob to push deeper between her outer labia, so that its tip caressed the moist folds of her inner labia as it slid back and forth along the cleft of her pussy.

"Ooooooh...oooooh...oooooh..." Amy cooed as she caressed herself with her brother's cock-head.

"Ohhh!" she gasped suddenly, her body jerking as the boy's glans brushed across the exposed head of her clitoris. "Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh..." she moaned as she repeatedly stroked her clit against Ron's rubbery knob, "That feels so good!"

"Oh, yeah..." Ron agreed, smiling with delight as he watched his engorged cock-head plow back and forth through his sister's moist furrow.

For several minutes, Amy gently stroked her vulva against the head of her brother's erect penis, then she pushed forward a bit farther until the boy's glans caught in the slight depression of her vaginal entrance.

They both gasped as the boy's rubbery knob pushed through the restriction of her vaginal opening and entered her vagina. "Oooooooh...oooooooh..." Amy moaned as she gazed down into her brother's eyes, smiling.

For several long moments, Amy enjoyed the sensation of having her brother's big, rubbery cock-head filling the portal of her vagina, then she pushed downward. Already well lubricated by its repeated passes through the moist folds of his sister's vulva, Ron's engorged glans slid smoothly up into the young girl's also well-lubricated vaginal passageway.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." Amy sighed as her taut-stretched labia pressed against her brother's groin, his entire penis fully embedded in the warm, wet sleeve of her vagina. She gazed down into his eyes for a moment, then lowered her head and touched her lips to his, thrusting her tongue down into his mouth.

12