Backyard Pool Ch. 12

Story Info
Mom discovers the joys of "the nude life".
2.2k words
4.7
32.1k
42

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older

BACKYARD POOL

CHAPTER TWELVE

Ron and Amy awoke the next morning, still together in Ron's bed. They got up, used the bathroom, and, still naked, went out into the living area. Anne was puttering around in the kitchen, making coffee when they emerged from the sleeping quarters.

"Mom!" Amy cried. "What are you doing here?"

Anne looked up at them and scowled. "I live here, remember?" She eyed them critically. "You two are simply shameless aren't you?"

They started and inadequately tried to hide their nakedness with their hands.

"Don't bother," Anne said, waving her hand dismissively. "I've already seen it." She turned to the counter and poured her coffee. "I got a message this morning that the power was still out in our building, so I would have to take another day off."

Anne turned back, taking a sip of her coffee as she eyed her nude children over the rim of the cup. "Were you two planning to run around here, naked, all day?" she asked.

"Well...uhhhh...we...uhhhh..." Amy stuttered. "We discovered how much fun it was to do our chores while we're nude!"

Anne lowered her cup, a smile finally breaking through her stern countenance. She glanced around, nodding. "I've noticed how neat and clean the house has been the last few days...who would have thought that the solution to having a tidy home was to let your kids run around the house, naked!"

Amy giggled. She stepped forward. "Here, mom, you should try it!" Amy grasped the lapels of her mother's robe and slipped it off her shoulders, leaving Anne naked as well. "It's very liberating."

Ron watched as Amy turned and reached upward to retrieve two more cups from the cabinet, stretching out her lithe young body. As she poured the coffee, the boy gazed appreciatively at the two lovely, naked women standing in the kitchen, looking more like sisters than mother and daughter.

Both were petite and slender, with long, cascading blond hair. The mother's hips were slightly broader, and her buttocks fuller. Her breasts were a bit larger and as well, but still stood high and proud on her chest without any creases beneath their rounded bottoms.

Ron could easily imagine what his young sister would look like a few years down the road, just by looking at his mother, now. The boy felt a stirring in his loins.

Anne glanced over at her son and noted how much plumper his penis appeared than it had a few moments before. She continued to gaze at it as she sipped her coffee, feeling a tickle in her loins as she watched her son's cock slowly rise to full attention.

She cocked her head toward Ron and said to Amy, "Doesn't that get in the way while you're doing your chores?"

Amy looked at Ron and laughed. "Oh, no, mom!" she said. "That's what makes doing chores in the nude so much fun!"

"Oh, I see..." Anne nodded.

They carried their coffee cups to the dining table and sat down. Anne gazed at their reflections in the mirrored wall behind the table for a few moments. "That's quite a view there," she said.

Amy smiled as she gazed into the mirror as well. "Yeah, we found that to be another thing that increased our enjoyment of doing chores...at least in this room!"

They were quiet for a time as they sipped their coffee. Finally, Amy said. "Are you alright with last night, mom? You looked horrified when you ran out of the bedroom, but you seem pretty relaxed now."

"Oh, I wasn't horrified by what you were doing," Anne said. "It was my reaction to it that bothered me. I got so worked up watching you two...I just lost control when Ronnie's cock started shooting cum all over your face...and I also knew that you saw me..." she made a thrusting gesture with her middle finger. "I was so embarrassed I just had to get out of there."

"But, mom, that was beautiful to see!" Amy cried. "That's something Ronnie and I have discovered, too. Watching other people enjoying sex, even if you're not directly involved, can be just as much fun and exciting as when you are. You shouldn't be embarrassed by how you reacted."

"Yeah, and I'm sorry I missed it, mom," Ron said. "All I could see was Amy's ass-hole."

"Oh, Ronnie!" Amy cried, turning toward him and punching him in the arm.

Anne chuckled. "While I've managed to accept what you kids are doing, I guess I still have some work to do on my own feelings about it."

Anne drained the last drops of her coffee and said, "C'mon, honey, let's make breakfast. I've never cooked in the nude before, so we can test your theory, right now. I suppose we'll have to be extra careful not to splash anything hot!"

Ron set the table while Anne and Amy began to cook eggs and sliced ham. "You know, sweetheart," Anne said," you told me that you and Ron were both virgins, and now, you're not...so there must be more to your story that I haven't heard yet."

Amy smiled and thought for a moment about how to resume.

"I forgot a significant part of the story last night," Amy said. "After Ronnie had licked my pussy in the pool the first time and we were relaxing in the sun, I asked him how he had ever come up with the idea to do such a thing as that. He told me about all his 'sex research' ever since he was a young boy. I asked him if he still had any of those books and magazines and he went and brought them out.

"We spent the rest of the afternoon looking through them. Most of the magazines had stories and articles and pictures of naked women. They were interesting, and certainly eye-opening for me, but I noticed that he was holding one back, I guess, not sure if he should let me see it. I asked for it, though, and he gave it to me. It sure was something different!

"There wasn't any writing in it, at all...it was just pictures of naked people, men, as well as women, doing all kinds of things with each other: licking pussies, sucking dicks, fucking. There were single couples and groups, all together!"

"Oh, yeah?" Anne exclaimed.

"I only got to look through a part of it, though. It was getting late and we had to stop because it was time for you to get home from work. That night, however, I was still so excited by what we had done that afternoon, I couldn't sleep. I snuck into Ronnie's room, and asked him to show me his magazine again. While we looked at it, Ronnie licked my pussy again and when I saw pictures in the magazine where the girls were sucking on the men's penises, I decided I wanted to try that, too. I really liked that! And Ronnie seemed to like it, too!"

"Ummmm..." Anne murmured, "I'll bet he did!"

"In some of the pictures, the man and woman were doing it, at the same time, to each other. Ronnie said it was called doing '69'. We tried that, too, and that was the best!"

Anne groaned, the image of her son and daughter engaging in mutual oral sex having already been seared into her fevered imagination. She felt her cunt growing moist as she tended the eggs.

Amy smiled when she heard Anne's soft moan.

"The next morning, after you and Dad had left for work," Amy continued, "Ronnie and I were out here by the pool, hot and heavy in the middle of practicing our '69' technique, when the doorbell rang. It was Nicole, here for a pool day that I had forgotten I had invited her to. I brought her out to the pool and we talked for a while. I was getting hot in the sun, so, since I had only wrapped a towel around me to answer the door, I just dropped it and jumped into the pool, naked. I suppose Nicole was uncomfortable sitting up there with Ronnie, so she joined me in the pool.

"We swam around for a while, then we sat on the corner seat and talked. I told her how I had discovered Ronnie in the pool, naked, the day before, and I that had joined him. I didn't go into detail about our further activities that day, but I said to her that Ron was probably getting kind of hot up there in the sun, but he couldn't go into the pool because all he had on was the towel tied around his waist.

"I asked Nicole if it would be all right for Ronnie to come in, too. Nicole was, of course, taken aback, by that suggestion but I could see that she was intrigued, as well, as she looked up at Ron. She agreed, after a moment, and I called to Ronnie to come on in.

"Ronnie stood up, and dropped his towel. He already had a semi-hard-on and it flopped around heavily as he moved. Nicole gasped and I felt her stiffen next to me as she looked up at him when he paused at the edge of the pool, brazenly displaying himself for this new girl, before he dove into the water.

"It took a little while, playing in the pool, but Nicole eventually relaxed and we talked her into taking off her bikini. She was so happy that she did! We all had a great time! We taught Nicole how to suck Ronnie's cock and I got to see another girl's vagina for the first. I even tried licking Nicole's pussy like I had seen those girls in Ronnie's magazine do. I found out that I liked to eat pussy just as much as I like to suck cock!"

Amy heard her mother gasp in surprise. She saw her butt squirming and her hand was cupped over her crotch.

"We learned how much fun it is for two girls to suck on a boy's cock at the same time, and all kinds of fun that three people can have together.

"Nicole had such a good time that she came back again the next day. We showed her Ronnie's 'special' magazine to fire up her imagination, as well as our own, and Nicole eventually decided that she wanted Ronnie to actually fuck her, like we saw in the magazine. We all had a great time doing that! Nicole and I got into a '69' position, her licking my pussy while I licked her pussy. While we did that, Ronnie stuck his cock into her. I licked her pussy and his cock at the same time! Oooooooh...it was so exciting to watch Ronnie's big, hard dick slide in and out of Nicole's sweet little virgin pussy, right there, inches in front of my face."

Amy heard Anne groan and she peeked around her body as she stood in front of the stove. Anne's eyes were closed and she could see that her mother's middle finger was sliding in and out of her vagina.

"Uhhh...you better turn those eggs, mom," Amy whispered in her ear.

Anne started, and quickly looked all around the counter. She grabbed a spatula and quickly flipped the eggs.

"That's when I realized that I wanted it, too," Amy continued. As soon as Nicole started to come, I pulled Ronnie's cock out of her and told him to fuck me. He went around to the other end and I continued licking Nicole's juicy cunt while she was still coming. Then I felt Ronnie's cockhead pushing into me."

Anne gasped as the forbidden image of her son and daughter actually fucking formed in her now fevered imagination. Her hand returned to her crotch and her finger thrust up into her dripping-wet cunt.

"It hurt a little bit, at first," Amy went on, peering around her mother's body and watching her finger plunge in and out of her vagina, "then I felt Ronnie's big, hard cock push deep into me. Ohhhh, it was heavenly, Ronnie's cock filled me up, throbbing deep inside! Even with Ronnie's big, hard dick filling my pussy, though, I could still feel Nicole's tongue licking and flicking at my clit, and I kept licking her sweet little pussy, too! It didn't take long after that. I stuck my tongue as far up inside Nicole's cunt as I could and I started to come. I was still coming when I pulled Ronnie's dick out of me and turned around. Nicole and I licked and kissed and squeezed and stroked Ronnie's big, beautiful cock until it squirted its hot, slippery cum all over our faces and hands!"

Amy saw her mother's quivering body freeze, then begin to jerk and tremble, her breasts heaving as she emitted little gasps and groans. Her hand was now a blur at her crotch.

Smiling, Amy switched off the stove and watched her mother come. Then, as her mother's orgasm peaked and began to recede, Amy quietly whispered in her ear. "None of us had ever imagined that our first time would be so wonderfully memorable. O.M.G...that Ronnie was a real stud-boy, breaking two girls' cherries with just one virgin hard-on..."

Amy put her arm around her mother's slender waist and shakily guided her over to the table and sat her down in a chair. She returned to the kitchen and came back a few moments later with a couple of serving plates.

As she set the plates on the table, she said, "I hope nobody wanted their eggs 'over easy'."