Backyard Pool Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her eyes to look at her son as he stood behind Amy, his penis proudly erect, slightly elevated from the horizontal. Wet and shiny with her juices, it twitched, bobbing up and down. She saw a tiny bead of clear fluid emerge from the very tip of his organ, grow larger, then fall, trailing a glistening gossamer thread, before landing on his sister's sloping back.

"Ohmygod..." Anne moaned, heaving a huge, contented sigh, "that was incredible."

Amy took a few more licks, then sat back on her heels, smiling, her mouth and chin shiny with her mother's cunt juices. "Ummmm...you taste so good, mom!" she said, licking her lips.

Amy stood up, looking down at Ron's erect penis. She smiled and gently stroked her fingers back and forth along the upper side of his shaft as if she was petting a kitten. "Well, I guess it's Ronnie's turn, now," she said.

"Wha...what?" Ron stammered.

Amy giggled. "Mom and I made our pussies all nice and smooth for you to eat..." She slipped her hand down and took his loosely dangling balls in her palm. "Don't you want to make these things all nice and smooth for us to lick?"

"Well...uhhh..." Ron murmured uncertainly.

"Sure you do!" Amy answered for him.

Anne got off the vanity and Amy helped Ron up. She pushed him back against the mirror and lifted his legs, bending his knees and splaying them outward. His pelvis was tilted, pointing his erection upward toward his face, fully exposing his scrotum.

Amy picked up the shaver and began shearing off the hair on her brother's ball-sac. The shaver occasionally caught and pulled a hair, causing Ron to grunt and his butt to jerk.

"Oh, don't be such a baby! Just think about the fun you'll have with mom and me licking your smooth, hairless balls!" Amy said.

Amy trimmed Ron's inner thighs and around the base of his penis with the shaver, leaving just a tuft on his groin above his shaft, then she smeared shave cream all over his balls. With Anne's help, they pulled and stretched the soft, supple skin of his scrotum so Amy could shave him clean.

Amy let Ron's feet drop back off the countertop. As his pelvis tilted forward again, the boy's penis rose to point up vertically again. She gazed at it for a moment, smiling, then she picked up the pump-bottle of hand soap on the sink and drizzled the liquid soap onto the big, engorged head of her brother's cock. She stopped when thick fluid had flowed down over his upthrust shaft, coating the boy's entire organ with a thick, viscous layer of clear-gel hand-soap.

Amy wrapped her fingers around the boy's organ and slowly stroked it up and down, her palm and fingers gliding smoothly along the slippery, slimy shaft.

"Ohhh, shit..." Ron groaned, tensing his buttocks and thrusting his penis upward, "that feels incredible!"

"Here...you try it, mom..." Amy urged.

Anne wrapped her hand around her son's erect penis and slowly stroked it up and down along the boy's rigidly upthrust shaft. The two girls continued stroking the boy's slippery hard-on, sometimes alone and sometimes both of them at the same time. After a few minutes, the thick, slimy layer of liquid soap had become a slippery layer of foamy white lather.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh..." Ron groaned, thrusting his hips up and down as the two girls' soapy fists stroked his slippery, straining hard-on.

"There, how was that?" Amy asked, releasing her brother's well-lathered penis, after several minutes of this delightful, soapy hand-job.

"Fuck, Amy...that was fantastic!" Ron groaned, expelling a huge gasp as his tensed up body relaxed.

She scooted his butt across the countertop to the sink, where she poured cups of water over her brother's genitals, rinsing away the white lather.

She turned him back around, to sit on the edge of the vanity with his knees spread wide apart, his lower-legs dangling off the side as he leaned back against the mirror again.

With his penis standing stiffly upright before the two women, Amy picked up the hair dryer and began fanning the warm air over his upthrust organ. As it dried, Anne gently wrapped her fingers around her son's prick, and slowly slid her hand up and down his rigid shaft, just barely grazing the soft, dry skin.

"Ohhhhh, shit..." Ron moaned softly, sucking in his breath as he savored the delightful pleasure of his mother's tender caress, his butt squirming against the countertop.

Anne looked at her daughter and smiled. "Ronnie's cock feels so satiny smooth!" she murmured.

Amy nodded, smiling. "I love how it feels when it's freshly washed and dried." Smiling indulgently, she watched her mother gently stroke her brother's upthrust erection for several minutes as the boy moaned with delight, his butt squirming against the countertop.

Seeing her brother approach the inevitable point of no return, and knowing his preference for approaching that edge without going over it, Amy grasped her mother's wrist and gently pulled her hand away from his straining organ. "C'mon, guys," she said, "let's go for a swim!"

"Whewwwww..." Ron gasped, his tensed up body relaxing. He looked up at his sister, nodding and smiling, grateful for her acumen.

12