Bad, Bad Thing Ch. 06

Story Info
New Friends.
1.7k words
4.29
28.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6--New Friends

“Who is that?” Buffy asked.

“Who?”

Buffy pointed to the young man with hunched shoulders, scurrying down the hallway. “Him, who is that? I’ve never seen him before.”

“Oh, that’s Spike.”

Buffy lifted an eyebrow. “He doesn’t look like a Spike.”

Willow nodded. “I know. He’s in my English class. His real name is William, but he asked the teacher to call him Spike.”

“He looks…well, kind of geeky.”

“He’s very geeky,” Willow confirmed. “He’s in the Chess Club, but he’s nice enough.”

“Does he have a girlfriend?”

“I don’t think he has any friends at all. He hasn’t been here long enough, and he keeps mainly to himself.”

“Interesting.” Buffy began walking towards the good-looking stranger. Despite the glasses and the messy, curly hair, he was very cute. Buffy wanted to get a closer look. Willow grabbed her arm.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to say hi.”

“Are you sure?”

“Um, yeah. I’ll be right back, Wills, don’t worry. Besides, didn’t you just say yesterday that I should move on?”

“Well, Spike is hardly your type.”

Buffy shrugged. “Maybe it’s time for me to move out of my comfort zone. Besides, I don’t want to marry him, I just want to introduce myself.”

“Say hi for me.”

“Will do.”

Buffy hurried through the hall until she caught sight of him again. She tried to get his attention by shouting his name, but he didn’t hear her over the din of the crowded hall. She finally caught up with him just as ducked into an empty classroom. With a shrug, she followed him in.

The room was your standard classroom, except it already had chess boards set up on several of the tables. William was seated in the very back, concentrating hard on an untouched board.

“Hey,” she said hesitantly.

He looked up, and Buffy was immediately enthralled by his deep blue eyes. “Oh! Oh. You frightened me.”

“Sorry, didn’t mean to. Just wondering what you’re doing?”

He gestured to the board in front of him. “Getting ready for today’s meeting.”

“Oh yeah, Willow told me you were in the chess club.”

“Willow?”

“Pretty redhead? She’s in your English class. She’s a friend of mine.”

“Oh, right, right, I remember her. I’m Spike.”

Buffy couldn’t help but giggle. “You don’t look like a Spike.”

“Yeah, what’s your name?”

“Buffy.”

It was his turn to giggle. “Buffy? What kind of name is Buffy?”

“It’s a better name than Spike.”

“Please, Buffy is the most ridiculous name I’ve ever heard.”

She rolled her eyes. “I came to introduce myself, not to get insulted. I guess I’ll just leave you and your chess pieces alone.”

“No, no, no, I’m sorry about that. Buffy is a lovely name.”

Buffy sniffed. “So, where are you from?”

“London. My parents just moved here.” “They couldn’t wait until you finished school? It must suck moving your Senior year.”

Spike shrugged, “S’not so bad. I don’t really care where I’m at, I make do.”

“You guys move around a lot?”

“Mum’s a writer. She goes where the work is.”

Spike sat down on bench next to the window, and swung it open. He tapped the seat next to him, and she joined him. He then silently offered her a cigarette.

“You smoke?”

“Yeah.”

“Sorry, but the smoking and the name doesn’t quite match my first impression of you.”

Spike shrugged, “There’s more to me than meets the eye.”

“You seem like you should be wearing leather and riding a motorcycle—not setting up for the Chess club meeting.”

“I like to play chess. I’m quite good at it, in fact.”

“You really shouldn’t be smoking in here. They’ll catch you, and you’ll get suspended.”

Spike inhaled deeply in response, then ground out the ciggie on the windowsill and flicked it out. “Calms my nerves.”

The bell rang and Buffy looked at the clock. 2:00. She still had a history class. But she didn’t want to go, she wanted to spend more time with Spike.

“Have a class?” he asked.

“Doesn’t matter. I can play hooky once in awhile.”

“Why do I get the feeling it’s more than once in awhile?”

Buffy smiled sheepishly. “Buffy and history? Non-mixy things.”

“Perhaps I can help you sometime. I’m quite good at it.”

“Is there anything you’re not good at?”

Spike raked his eyes over her slowly and then half-smiled, half-leered. “No.”

“Yeah, I bet not.”

“So Buffy, do you have a boyfriend?”

“Not at the moment.” Buffy narrowed her eyes and studied the man sitting in front of her. It was impossible to figure him out. He looked like a major geek, talked and acted like a bad boy, and he was currently looking at her suggestively with dancing blue eyes.

“Would you like one?”

“You move fast.”

“Life’s short. I don’t like to waste time.”

“I see. What else do you rush through?”

“Well, normally I’d wait until our first date…”

“You think I’d date you?”

“To do this,” he continued as though he hadn’t heard her, “But I don’t feel like waiting.”

And then he pulled her to him and licked her bottom lip until she opened her mouth for him, and he covered it with his own. The kiss was languid and bone melting. Nothing was rushed, and Buffy was more than happy to relax in his arms and let him explore her mouth thoroughly. Where had he learned to kiss like that? And how could she make sure that he never stopped.

He pulled away and searched her face. She opened her eyes slowly, both shocked by the feelings stirring inside of her and disappointed that he had stopped.

“How was that?” He asked.

“Good. Really, really good.”

“You want to go again?”

Buffy nodded enthusiastically. The kiss was just as unbelievable, but the feeling was different. More hungry, more passionate. He wasn’t just exploring her now, it felt as though he was claiming her, conquering her. She responded encouragingly, and she could feel herself growing wet for him. He had pulled her so close that she could feel how hard he was.

His fingers danced across her bare legs. He rubbed his hand up her calf and circled her knee. Goosebumps rolled across her body. His fingers felt good, smooth. His fingernails were short. She noticed every detail of every part of him that touched her. When she didn’t brush his hands away, he grew bolder, and his fingers reached higher under her skirt. She moaned in response and wrapped her arm around his neck, pulling herself as close as possible. She opened her legs slightly to give him better access, and he took advantage of that.

Buffy’s hormones were going crazy. All she could thing was boy good. It wouldn’t ever occur to her that she should stop him, that she could get in serious trouble if they were caught, that she barely knew him. All she could think about was the trails of fire that went up her leg, and spread through her belly. She wanted him to touch her, she needed him too. She was getting close to begging him as his fingers inched closer and closer to the desired destination.

Her hands splayed across his chest, and she wasn’t really surprised to find that he was very muscled. She could feel the muscles jump beneath her hands, even though his shirt. He was obviously much, much, much more than just a chess player.

Spike continued to caress her inner-thigh as he broke from his lips and trailed kisses down her jaw to her neck. She lifted her head to give easier access to his throat as he nipped and nibbled at the most sensitive spots. She felt each kiss and lick directly in her groin, and even began to grow slightly lightheaded.

His fingers slid across the soft fabric of her panties, and moved back to her thighs. She groaned in protest, and he chuckled.

“Do you want me to touch you, Buffy?”

She nodded vigorously.

“I can never resist a request like that.”

His fingers went back to her panty line, and then under the cloth. She shuddered with relief when they caressed her soft, wet outer lips. He took his hand away and slowly tasted the juices on his finger.

“You taste sweet.”

A part of her wanted to be repulsed, but most of her was just really, really turned on at the sight of him sliding his finger in and out of his mouth. She whimpered and he smiled evilly before slipping his hand back between her legs.

He found her clitoris without further fuss, and began rubbing it quickly. She ground her hips against his hand, moaning with each movement until his mouth captured hers again. The orgasm was building quickly, and she gripped his shoulders hard. Her nails dug into his back, but he didn’t mind. Instead, he rubbed her faster until she was so tense that she was practically floating off the bench.

She came hard against his hand, and she couldn’t stop the scream from escaping her throat. He quickly covered her mouth with his free hand as the orgasm continued to rip through her, and the scream continued to pour out of her.

“Gotta be quiet, luv. Don’t want people coming in here do we? They might stop me from doing this.”

She quickly shook her head and immediately stopped the noise. Until he drove his fingers deep inside her pussy and rubbed the most sensitive spot on her entire body. There was no way she could stay silent. No way in the world. It would not happen.

“Shhh, shhh baby. No more noise or I have to stop.”

Another orgasm whipped through her quickly, leaving her shaking and almost crying. He eased up and out of her slowly, and though she felt empty when he left her, she also felt extremely satisfying.

“Gotta go now, love. The bell is about to ring.”

Buffy looked up and noticed that he was correct. Any minute now, the other chess club members would be streaming in.

“Can I see you again?” She asked.

He sniffed his fingers. “Oh yes. I’ll be thinking about you for the rest of the night.”

She dug her through her purse, her hands still shaking, and found a pen and piece of paper. She wrote her number and address down for him. “Come by tonight?”

“I’ll be there.”

Buffy gave him one last lingering kiss on the lips, then on watery legs, left the classroom.