Bad Blood Ch. 02 - No Rest for the Wicked

Story Info
Wicked Darlene wins poor Brad back - with his mom's help!
12.4k words
4.66
11.4k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers

2nd part of the Bad Blood story. The first part was written on a deadline for A Song from My Story, a Story for My Song challenge theme. Part 2 was written at my own pace. Thanks to RiverMaya for being my Muse and the writing angel on my shoulder.

All sex between 18+ people.

++++++++++

"There ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees,

I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, there ain't nothing in this world for free,

I know I can't slow down, I can't hold back, though you know, I wish I could,

Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good."

- Cage The Elephant

++++++++++

I'd quietly unlocked the front door to my brother Steven's house and slipped inside. He'd warned me that things were getting tense lately between his wife Misty and her half-sister Darlene. Both were in their second trimester. Apparently, pregnancy hormones were flowing hot and heavy, and their emotions matched that. He warned me the girls were prone to fighting over just about anything, no matter how minor.

On the plus side, Steven also shared that Misty's libido had shot up as well, causing increased desire and wetness in her hypersensitive lady-parts. It didn't take more than an innocent kiss or rubbing her arm at night in bed to get her going. Basically, the lucky bastard was getting laid like a Daytona Beach lifeguard during Spring Break.

Their post-wedding domestic bliss, however, was being disrupted by Darlene. After she and her mother Honor had taken the $15,000 that they'd extorted out of me and moved out of my place, some disagreement resulted in them having quite a falling out.

It wasn't clear what it was over, but as far as I was concerned, Honor being gone was good riddance to bad rubbish. According to my brother, Darlene was flat broke again, so I'd guess Honor getting away with more than her fair share was behind their acrimonious division.

Steven had been promoted to District Manager for Handy Hardware Home Improvement Center's Northern California/Oregon region, so he'd been able to afford a few nice things like a new Ford Flex for Misty, a new F150 for himself, and he'd also bought a 4-bedroom home to house his growing family. When Darlene found out Misty and Steven bought a house, she'd begged the two of them to let her stay a while until she got back on her feet.

Of course, there were about ninety-nine reasons why this was a REALLY bad idea, but Misty had her mind made up it was going to happen, so Steven capitulated. Sure, my brother may have been wearing the pants in the family, but Misty wore the panties; he was so in love with her he'd do anything to get at what was in them.

The kitchen was in the back of the house; as I tiptoed down the hall, I could hear Misty yelling at Darlene, "DAMMIT, Darlene, didn't I warn you about not putting those boobies of yours in my husband's face? Yet here you are, no bra on and your hoodie zipper halfway down, putting on a show for MY man!"

I knew from personal experience that Darlene was double trouble - not only did she have the ethics of a copperhead snake, but with her light red hair, cute, freckled nose and 36D breasts she was hot enough to make a man crazy stupid. I knew this because that's exactly what she'd done to me, and I'd paid a hefty price for it, $15,000 to be exact.

I could hear Darlene's defense, "Misty, honest, I did that on accident," which I knew was pure bullshit because Darlene never did anything 'on accident'.

"Now Misty, darling," I heard my brother naively plead in an attempt to maintain peace, "Let's give Darlene the benefit of the doubt. I didn't see anything. Besides, you know I only have eyes for you."

I leaned a little bit forward, and saw Misty sitting in Steven's lap, arms possessively wrapped around his neck, kissing him, and murmuring, "You're MY man, and only mine." Then she glared at Darlene.

Darlene sat in a chair across the table; her expression was not a happy one. She was as pretty as ever, even with a baby bump stretching the lower part of her hoodie. "It's no fair, why can't I have a man who loves me like Steven loves you?"

Misty stopped kissing Steven long enough to snap back, "You damned fool, you did have one, but you and Honor had to go and put the squeeze on him. Brad's a sucker, sure, but he's also a sweet guy. If you'd played your cards right instead of listening to Honor, you'd be married right now, and that baby would have a father!" I winced at that last remark, it had to have hurt my ex.

It was definitely time to go. I slowly backed down the hallway, but as I turned to leave, I dropped the heavy keyring in my hand. The racket it made as it hit the hardwood floor would've made Quasimodo proud.

I heard Steven call out, "Brad, is that you?" Damn, I was busted.

"Yeah, bro, I just got here. You ready to go golfing?" After the house extortion debacle, we'd reconciled; I'd even been the best man at his Las Vegas wedding to Misty. Playing a quick 9 holes every Saturday morning was now part of our routine.

"BRAD!" Darlene ran up to me, throwing her arms around me like she hadn't seen me in years, when in fact less than 4 months ago she and her mother forced me out of my own place. The baby she was carrying was allegedly mine; given the amount of unprotected sex we had, the probability of it actually being mine was pretty high. Nonetheless, this was Darlene, who had proven herself capable of anything. When that baby was born you bet your ass a DNA test was coming.

As I mentioned, Darlene was still gorgeous. When she kissed me, I hesitantly put my arms around her and didn't turn away. It was one of the nicer kisses I'd had in months; in fact, it was the only one. Given what she'd put me through, I'd been a little gun-shy around women lately. "I been missing you, come set in my room so we can talk for a minute, sugah."

Darlene slipping into her New Orleans dialect was a sign the predator in her was coming out. That didn't stop me from following her as her warm hand pulled me into her bedroom, though.

She sat on the edge of the bed and put my hand on her baby bump. "Feel him? Are you excited? Your son's gonna be a big handsome fella, just like his daddy," she cooed, "wouldn't it be nice if he had a married momma and daddy to take care of him and tuck him in every night?"

I shook my head. This was nuts. Trying to remain calm and avoid a confrontation, I spoke to her gently, "Darlene, are you seriously suggesting that you and I get married? I think you're forgetting something - you don't love me, to you I was just a sucker to be hustled. You and you mother manipulated me and stole $15,000 of my money!" Darlene sat looking down, not saying a word. I think I heard her sniffle a bit.

I continued on, "When the child asks how their mommy and daddy met, which of us gets to tell them how his mommy and grandma played him?" Despite my efforts to remain calm, I was getting a little bitter now, and continued my diatribe, "Hey! This sounds crazy, but if you want to have an actual relationship, how about you start by giving back the money you and Honor took from me?"

In full tears now, Darlene cried out, "Brad, I swear I'd give it back if I could but I ain't GOT it! Momma took most all of it and headed on back to Louisiana! I can't afford a place to live, I can barely afford my share of the groceries living here, and I'm scared about after the baby comes where I'm gonna live and how I'll be able to afford diapers and food!"

Maybe it was her hormones, maybe it was award-winning acting, or maybe it was just a scared pregnant mother, but damn it, her tears got to me. I sat down on the bed next to her and put my arm around her.

"You're not alone, Darlene, I'll be here for your baby," I told her. I kissed her temple. "I'll be right here."

My rational brain was screaming for me to leave and get out, but my emotional brain simply punched my rational brain in the mouth. Darlene was gorgeous, and I really wanted to believe that baby was mine. I knew from experience Darlene could make a man crazy stupid, and here she was doing it to me for the second time. What an idiot I was - but damn it, I couldn't help myself!

She looked up, smiling through her tears, shifting her position to lay her head on my chest. "It's OUR baby, Brad, it's a Montello baby, I swear." Damn me for a fool, I despised this woman, but it was so fucking hard to hate her when she was pressed against me smelling so good with her soft, warm lips inches from mine. And those fingers reaching down to gently caress my manhood through my khakis, yeah, that too.

Steven stuck his head into the room, "Hey bro, are we golfing or not?" I felt my face flush as he took in the scene, "Ummm, maybe we'll skip this weekend, you look like you and Darlene need to catch up. I'll go ahead and cancel our tee time." Abruptly he was gone, pulling the door shut behind him.

Darlene and I sat in our quiet embrace for a while, her fingers continuing their teasing dance on my crotch. Then she whispered, "Brad, do you think I'm pretty?"

I kissed her lips tenderly and replied, "Darlene, when it comes to you, I'm uncertain about a lot of things, but your being pretty is not one of them."

"Will I still be pretty in a few months when I'm a big old pregnant cow?"

I reached up under her hoodie and rubbed the soft skin on her belly. "You'll never be a cow, Darlene, you're a pregnant princess." What the hell was coming out of my mouth? WHY was I being so nice to this woman? I felt her stroking my cock through my khakis, and the stiffening results. Ah, that might explain it.

I took her head in my hands and brought her to my lips, kissing her intensely.

Unzipping her hoodie all the way, unencumbered by a bra her beautiful breasts came tumbling out. I kissed them, alternating between left and right, then moved up to her neck. "Damn, but you're beautiful, Darlene," I murmured.

Darlene stood up, pulled her sweatpants off, kissed my lips once more then got down on her knees in front of me. She unbuttoned my khakis and tugged at the zipper. My erection was making it difficult to get the zipper down, so I stood up and pulled it down, then pushed my pants down and kicked them away.

Her eyes lit up and she took my cock in my hand. I felt my heart quickening when I felt her tongue licking the tip. She licked around the head and down the shaft, all the way to my balls and then back up.

"Oh God..." I groaned, "oh baby..." My rational mind tried once again to intervene, but it may as well have been barking at the moon. Shit. I'd fallen back into Darlene's clutches; against all common sense, I wanted to stay there.

She took the head of my cock in her mouth and began to suck it. I moved my hips forward and she swirled her tongue around the head. Her mouth was wonderful, warm, and soft and as her tongue licked and swirled, I marveled at her skill. I didn't want to think about how she learned to be so good, though. Some questions are better left unasked.

I felt my climax getting close, so I stood up and lifted Darlene in my arms, then laid her gently across the bed. Her red hair was tousled, her eyes were shining with heat and her lips looked just a bit swollen. I bent and kissed them gently, then moved down and planted kisses on her baby bump. I got harder just looking at her.

She parted her legs, her slick labia looking ready for love. I straddled her and, nudging her legs up with my knees, guided my cock into her in her pussy. It was heaven. Holding myself up on my elbows to keep my weight off her belly, I started thrusting. She wrapped her arms around me, her hands finding my ass cheeks and pushing me into her. She my lifted her hips to match my strokes.

"Ooooh, yesss, I'm a bad girl, Brad, but I'm YOUR bad girl. Come on, fuck me, fuck your bad girl." We rocked together as I kissed and nibbled Darlene's neck, and then her collarbone and shoulders. She pulled my lips to hers and licked the inside of my mouth, her tongue dancing with mine.

I felt the surging in my loins and knew I was going to come soon. Reaching down, I gently caressed her clit and felt her body arch in response. She let out a low deep moan, and the way her body began to stiffen I sensed her climax was almost there.

As the first orgasmic wave hit, she clenched her pelvic muscles and squeezed; with each subsequent wave she squeezed even harder. This released my climax, and as several jets of cum squirted into her pregnant pussy I groaned a long, loud groan of pleasure.

Mindful of the baby, I rolled onto my side; holding her close, I kissed covered her face with soft kisses. Damn this wicked little witch and her feminine charms. I snuggled my face into her neck and teased, "How can you be so bad and still be so good?"

She bent her face and kissed the top of my head, a surprisingly tender and loving gesture. It caught me by surprise. We'd certainly had sex in the past, but this was the first time she'd ever been affectionate. I liked it! I heard her say in a soft voice, "I want you to love me, Brad. I want us to be like Misty and Steven!"

Once again, I was sensing a vulnerability in Darlene that hadn't been there before. "Darlene, you've lived here a while now. What do you see Misty and Steven doing?"

She answered quietly, as if unsure she was getting it right, "They kiss a lot. They're always doing things for each other, take turns making dinner, stuff like that."

"And why do you think they do that? There's no profit in it."

"Because they care about each other?"

"Exactly. The first time I met Misty, she punched me in the nuts because the night you and I met at Sutter's Mill, we'd ridiculed Steven. It hurt like hell, but she made her point. She loves Steven, and won't let anybody, not even his own brother, shit on her man. Knowing Steven, I'm sure he feels the same. He's devoted to Misty and will do anything to protect her.

And I mean, look at my parents. They met when Mom was a flight attendant and a drunk passenger tried to assault her. My Dad was sitting across the aisle from the guy and cold-cocked him to protect her. They've been devoted and inseparable ever since! Is this making sense?"

"Well, yeah. They love and protect one another."

I knew firsthand that Darlene had a quick mind when it came to money, but I sensed loving relationships were uncharted territory, so I was trying to be as straightforward as I could.

"Exactly my point, my darling." Wait, I called her DARLING? Man, I was in the deep end of the pool now. "I know lies are the currency of the Chantelle women, but for you, this has to stop. If you want to be with me, I have to be able to trust you. No more lies, OK? No more hustles, none of that. I make good money; you don't need to be worrying about finding your next mark. You don't need any more marks, ever. Just like I have to be able to trust you won't lie, you have to let go of the con life and trust me to provide for you and the baby."

Her face lit up. "So, you're going to marry me?" I had to be careful here. Darlene was like nitroglycerin; if handled wrong she'd explode. Suddenly, an inspiration hit me.

"Before we take that step, let's have a trial period. You move in with me, and we can pretend like we're married. During the day I'll go to work and provide for you, and you do the cooking and stuff. At night and on weekends we'll practice being a married couple, cleaning the house and shopping together. No games or tricks, just two people who love each other. How's that sound to you?" Darlene's face lit up.

"I love it, Brad. And I love you. And you just said, 'two people who love each other', so that means you love me, too! I'm SO happy!"

That wasn't exactly how I meant it but with Darlene crawling on me, her naked body rubbing on my chest and stomach, I tabled my thoughts...

Two hours later, I managed to get out of bed and put my clothes on. Exhausted by her passion and the physical drain of her pregnancy, Darlene lay sleeping soundly. The room smelled like a combination of sweet perfume and raw sex. As I reached the first floor, I saw Steven sneaking out of his own master bedroom, quietly closing the door.

I chuckled, "You too, dude?"

Steven shook his head, "I told you Misty's libido is in hyperdrive. When she heard you giving it to Darlene, that pulled the trigger for her. She drained me!"

"You heard us? Sorry, dude."

"Heard you? Bro, you guys were so loud the weather station at Lake Tahoe picked it up."

"Sorry, man! Look, Darlene and I are going to give our relationship another try. I've asked her to move back in with me. I hope that's OK."

I heard Misty's voice exclaim, "OK? That's FANTASTIC!" The door flew open and my sister-in-law popped out of the bedroom with her robe barely concealing her swollen breasts, and her baby bump on full display over the belt. Daaaaaamn, pregnant Chantelle women were hot! Misty gave me a big hug and a kiss full-on the lips (no tongue, relax). I hope Steven didn't mind because I sure as hell didn't.

++++++++++

I loaded up Darlene's stuff into the back of my Ford F150 and moved her into my place the next day. (I'd traded in my Porsche Cayenne after Darlene and Honor moved out. The pure ostentatiousness of it was what drawn the two of them to me in the first place, so I was glad to see the damn thing go.)

After a few weeks things were going quite well, so much so that I leased a Volvo XC40 for Darlene to putter around in while I was at work. It was highly rated as being a good family car, too, so when the baby came, it would be safe transportation.

Memories of our checkered past together faded as we began to settle into our couple's routine, truly relax and enjoy being together. Then came the evening when we were watching highlights on the sports channel and she got a bad case of pregnancy farts.

BRAAAAP! A bad smell permeated the room. I groaned, "Oh, MAN, Darlene, that was awful! Did you eat a dead guy, or what?"

She laughed, "I can't help it! The doctor said this could happen, especially in the second trimester." BRAAAAP! "Sorry!"

When the smell hit me, I started laughing, "Whoa! Is this my punishment for knocking you up?" I took her in my arms and kissed her, then mischievously pressed a little on her lower abdomen, with the desired effect. BRAAAP!

"Brad STOP it! You're making it worse," she laughingly scolded. BRAAAAP!

Rubbing her baby bump, I teased, "Are you sure that's a baby in there and not a bean casserole?"

She protested, "Brad, stop, you're making me feel bad!" BRAP! This was a little one, but the smell was getting pretty intense now. I could tell her feelings were beginning to get a little hurt by my teasing. I could fix that.

I turned off the TV and began kissing her neck, whispering, "I'm sorry, babe, don't feel bad." Standing, I pulled her to her feet, and for the first time ever, picked her up in my arms. BRAP! "You're so gorgeous, I even love it when you fart," I laughed. She began to giggle as I carried her to our bedroom.

This laughter quickly morphed into clothing being shed, followed by some pretty amazing sex. If this was what having a baby was like, I was thinking I could see us having more! BRAP! On second thought...

Of course, having a baby also involved crazy hormones and wild mood swings; one night as we lay cuddling together after some amazing lovemaking, Darlene began to cry. I held her and gently asked, "Babe, what's wrong?" (It really felt like we were a couple now; I'd reached the point where I no longer called her by her name unless I was upset. It was now pet names - 'babe', 'baby', 'honey', 'sweetheart', or just 'sweetie'.)

"Brad, I'm so sorry about what I did before," she sniffed, "I love you so much, I really do. Please don't kick me out." We were spooning, so I pulled her in closer, one hand caressing her belly.

NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers