Bad Boy Makes Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just two more Saturdays remained before Kyle would leave for college. All the details had been arranged, including his wardrobe and housing on campus. It was a matter of waiting and working now. Meanwhile, mother and son were anticipating their breakfast together.

Leanne bathed and dressed as she had the previous week. At the last minute, she removed the pink panties. Why not? Go for it all now, because there was only one more chance after this.

She was sitting when he came in. Food was already on the table. No tablet for distraction today. She was going to be fully in the moment. Through a very short breakfast (neither was very hungry), they glanced and smiled at each other. Leanne was wearing her old seductive expressions, watching their effect on her son. This time, Kyle didn't bother with the spoon. It was unnecessary.

Again, her legs were crossed under the table. But this time, she kept her knees together as she uncrossed them. Leanne slid forward on her chair, her ass barely keeping her on it. She gathered the hem of her slip and pulled it up to her belly. Slowly, slowly, she spread her legs, finally revealing to her son his place or origin, and his ultimate desired destination. Her brown hair was trimmed short and neat. Her clit and labia protruded in arousal. She was leaning back, hands braced on the kitchen table, offering her naked pussy for his adoration.

Without hesitation, Kyle slid his hands under and around his mother's thighs and planted an open mouthed kiss on her clit. There was a sharp intake of breath above, but no sign of rejection. His tongue flicked out, grabbing juices from her vagina and dragging them over and around her clit. As gently and adeptly as he could, Kyle began to eat his own mother's pussy.

Leanne hadn't known for sure what Kyle's reaction would be, but she was happy with his choice. Cunnilingus had dropped out of her husband's sexual repertoire over the years, and she had really missed this loving and highly stimulating caress. To tell the truth, he could use a few pointers on pussy-eating, but for an amateur, he wasn't bad. Soon she felt the pressure building for release, and she held onto his head, guiding his movements. It was the best come she'd had in ages.

Then the problem she faced hit her. Now what? Would he expect her to "service" him or even have full-on sex with him? Why hadn't she thought this all out? Actual penetration was definitely out. That really, really crossed the line. But they had crossed a hard line already. Maybe she could bring herself to give head, but only on the condition that this was the end of their fooling around. You could never tell when Bud might pop home from golf early or some other slip up might happen. That would ruin all of their lives.

Leanne was explaining all this to her son as he came up for air. He nodded, seeming to agree, as he walked around the table to her, pulling his shorts down.

"Mom, ya gotta help me here," he said, poking his cock toward her face.

"I will. I will. But you know this is all I can do. You can't fuck me, Kyle. You know that. It's too risky in so many ways." She held his cock and guided it toward her waiting mouth. Leanne was an expert and her son was primed, so it didn't take much to get him off. As was her usual custom with Bud, she swallowed his ejaculate and cleaned him off with her tongue.

Kyle's legs were shaking, and he sat down at the end of the table. "Jesus fucking christ!"

While things were calming down seemed like a good time for her to make an exit. She went quickly to her room, changed clothes and left to go shopping. She didn't return until she was sure Bud was there.

That evening at supper, the upbeat mood of the past week was gone. Leanne was holding on to the thought that only one more Saturday lay between today and Kyle leaving for college. She could plan to be out early and stay the hell away from him and temptation. Then Bud dropped a small bomb.

"Next weekend is that golf tournament in Bayless, you know. I'll be heading out early on Saturday, and then back here Sunday probably before ten or so."

Leanne was frozen. She needed to be here to send her husband off, and there was no excuse for her going out that early. That meant half of a weekend alone with Kyle lurking around. This was not going to be something she could control very well. She decided to try a workaround.

"Kyle, next weekend would be a great time for you to take off, go camping, or take a little trip before school starts. I'd lend you my car. You've been working hard all summer and you need a break. Don't you think that's a good idea, Bud?"

"Sure. He does deserve some play time. There's nothing to keep you here. I'm gonna be gone, so you could both go to the beach or something."

Leanne gulped.

"No, uh, I have shopping and stuff to do. Might get together with a girlfriend or two. But Kyle should really go."

"No thanks. I'm fine here. I'll find things to do," he said, grinning at his mother.

That really didn't go well. She couldn't beg Bud to stay in town without telling him what was going on. The last thing she needed was to make him suspicious. Kyle clearly saw his opening and was not about to be anywhere Saturday morning other than with her. This time, she was sure he'd be uncontrollable. Unless she could come up with a plan, she was fucked. Literally.

_____________

Her brain was murky nearly all week. Kyle was leering and hanging around her like a young lion stalking a deer. Or whatever it is that young lions stalk. The most disgusting thing was that Leanne was turned on by the whole situation. She got a little thrill when he teased her in private, hinting broadly at what lay ahead for them. He gave her a pink rose. He mentioned spoons as often as possible. He brushed up against her passing in the hall or while she was standing at the sink. Falling back on her early sexual experience, she resolved to be firm, in control. She would not be the victim. She would take charge, whatever that meant.

_____________

It's pre-dawn the following Saturday. The house is dark but for the glow from the kitchen. Leanne, wearing a white cotton spaghetti strap blouse and a light Indian print full length skirt, stands in the dark doorway, watching through the screen as Bud packs the back of his SUV. Roller board suitcase, golf clubs, hanging clothes, a small cooler. They've already hugged and said their good-byes. As Bud adjusts his load, she feels the presence of Kyle behind her, close. His hands rest on her shoulders. Bud gets into the SUV and cranks the engine. His son begins kissing his wife's shoulder, the crook of her neck, up behind her left ear. The SUV is warming up. Leanne is warming up. Kyle is red hot.

Kyle lets his left hand slide down his mother's arm, briefly holds her hand, and begins to ease up under her blouse. Warm fingers roam over her belly before cradling her breast. Still, he kisses her neck and shoulders. Warm and wet kisses that cool when his mouth moves on.

The SUV eases forward to the street and stops. Did Bud remember something he left in the house? Kyle's right hand is exploring the elastic waistband. The SUV is not moving. Leanne's hands cover her son's as it massages her breast. Her nipples are hard. Kyle has discovered that she is not wearing underwear today.

Why is Bud still in the driveway? Is he coming back?

Kyle's middle finger lies at the top of his mom's slit, hovering above her clit. He likes the coarseness of her short pubic hair. She leans her head to the left as he nibbles her ear lobe. The SUV's brake lights go off as Bud eases it into the street and turns left. Kyle dips his index finger in to find her wet, and drags the wetness up and over her clit. She inhales deeply and closes her eyes. Leanne reaches behind her to feel the hard cock of her son through his knit boxers. She shuts and locks the front door.

Bud is barely gone. He could come back. Kyle takes her hand and starts to lead her to the living room. They can see the driveway from there.

"No, Kyle."

He looks at her, a question in his eye.

"Not there." Leanne pulls her son down the dark hallway to his room. She leaves the door open so she can hear if anyone comes in the house.

They kiss deeply as they stand beside his bed. The room is almost dark, with just a hint of morning light. "This is where you must have dreamed all this up. This is where you decided you wanted to fuck your mother. So here is where it will happen."

She helps him pull his shirt off and kneels to lower his boxers. He doesn't need any help with his erection, but she takes a long pull on it with her mouth anyway before pushing her son onto his back on the bed.

She climbs on top. Kyle tries to remove her blouse, but she bats his hands away. She will control this fuck session. Reaching under her thin skirt, Leanne rolls his cock head and shaft around in her wetness and places it in her opening. Slowly, agonizingly, she pushes her cunt down onto him, all the way. At the bottom of the stroke, she pauses and bends forward to kiss him full on the mouth.

"We'll do this my way," she said.

Her hands on his shoulders, Leanne begins a slow grind, sometimes rising to plunge down again. Her brain screams at her that this was wrong. Then it screams at her to feel everything, enjoy everything, make the most of everything. Fuck like there's no tomorrow, because this is the only day she will have with him.

Tentatively, he reaches under her blouse to caress her nipples, and she allows it. He lies still, letting his mother work this out. He knows he can last longer that way, and she is doing a fabulous job without his help.

Her pace quickens slightly. Her son is feeling the need to come in his mother, but he's holding back. She feels his tension, and before he reaches his peak, she slides off him, turns around, and now they are locked in "reverse cowgirl". Leanne pulls her skirt over her back to give her son the full view of her smooth ass. She knows this is the home stretch for both of them, and she pumps against him with her full strength. His hands are on her hip bones, pulling her pussy back onto his cock every time she pulls the other way.

Both of them pant and moan as the moment approaches. Kyle lifts his hips in time with their pulls and pushes, hitting his climax like a freight train plowing through a snow bank. She is right there with him, hands on his ankles, pushing and pulling her body against his. They draw the moment out as long as possible. His cock surges four, five, six times while her powerful pussy grips and releases.

Leanne flops forward, their bodies still connected. There will be a large wet spot on the sheets, but no matter. This is a moment to savor. The moment of a lifetime.

_____________

But the moment didn't last overlong for her. Anxiety overtook her, and soon she was up and headed to her bedroom to get her phone. Quickly, she launched the tracking app to find out where her husband was. She sighed when she found that his phone was now some 25 minutes from home, on the road to Bayless. They were safe.

She stripped and showered quickly. Then she put on the famous pink slip, and carried a wet, hot wash rag back to her son's room. He was as she had left him. Flat on his back, half in a dream state, his cock still half hard. She sat on the bed and gently cleaned their juices off Kyle with the cloth. Neither was speaking. There was far too much to say. He moaned a little as she washed his balls. She did manage to get out one bit of information.

"I tracked your dad's phone. He's about 30 miles out, still heading to Bayless."

No verbal response from Kyle. But his cock seemed to be re-inflating. She swung her leg over her son's body, her pussy now hovering above his face. Her mouth and tongue took over the wash cloth duties. His warm breath on her pussy signaled what was to come for her. He began to lick. This was a teaching moment.

"Kyle, go easy. Stroke the little hood with your tongue. Stay away from my clit for now." Between instructions, she kept up her ministrations on his cock. With the edge taken off their desire, both partners settled in to enjoy the sweetness of mutual oral gratification. They felt more relaxed and safer now, knowing that Bud was pretty far away, and going in the right direction.

Kyle's finger made a tentative move to her anus.

"Uh-uh. Not there. If you want to stick a finger somewhere, put it in my pussy." She instructed him how to find and massage her g-spot. Her son had never been this good a student in high school, she thought with chagrin.

In the end, it was the mom who climaxed first. So much different from fucking, she thought. Almost like masturbation, but better. She decided a reward was called for.

"Kyle, do you want me to finish you off with my mouth, or do you wanna fuck me?"

"In you," he replied. "This time, I wanna see your face when I come. And I wanna see those beautiful tits, too. You've been hiding them."

She sat up and pulled the slip over her head. He pushed her onto her back and wasted no time entering her wet pussy. The morning sun lit up her face, which he watched intently as he plowed her, her knees bent along her ribs.

Kyle kissed his mother passionately. One hand fondled a breast. Then he went back to that intense staring, as if trying to read something in her eyes. Leanne felt slightly embarrassed. She felt even more naked than she was. This was her son in control now, and she had allowed it.

Of course, she should have felt embarrassed. Mothers don't allow their sons to see them naked. Much less fuck them. Their relationship had never been anything like this. It had been adversarial for the past few years. He was almost like a stranger now, a lover, not her son. That somehow made the incestuous nature of what she was doing seem more like garden variety cheating instead. Given the inattention of her husband, didn't that make it less wrong?

She pulled her concentration back to the moment. She was not going to come again so soon, so she concentrated on making the experience better for her new lover. She hugged him with her arms and legs. She drew her face into her well worn seductive expressions for his visual pleasure. She talked dirty. It all had the desired effect, and they were both rewarded with his deep groan and a surge of semen into her womb.

While Kyle dozed in afterglow beside her, she reached for her phone on the bedside table. Throughout the day, she would check Bud's location again and again, the possibility of disaster always uppermost in her mind.

_____________

It was time to be normal for awhile. Leanne made brunch, wrapped in her robe, and they both ate, almost in silence. Neither was anxious to confront what they'd done, or what it meant for the rest of their lives.

Some separation was required. Leanne dressed and left the house. She phoned Bud, having prepared carefully what she would say and the light-hearted way she would say it. Surely, women were much better liars than men. That chore accomplished, she went to meet an old friend for coffee. It was a chance she took, trying to act normal after what had happened. But she wanted to test her fortitude and have an alibi for at least part of the day. Later, she shopped, though she didn't really need to. It was another way to be normal and a good distraction. Nevertheless, it seemed that everything she encountered triggered memories of the morning's activities. Was this what it was like to be haunted by guilt?

About dinner time, she returned home. What Kyle had been up to was a mystery, but he was there in front of the TV when she came in. Back with her lover, her mood elevated. As she began preparing supper, he came in and sat down. He seemed to be jovial also. Taking a fork in one hand and a knife in the other, he pounded his fists on the table in mock demand.

"Feed me! Feed me!"

She turned and stared at him, as if she didn't understand. Then she moved in front of him and sat on his lap, face to face. Her skirt bunched up around her hips.

"You sound like a little baby. Are you hungry, Baby? Want some food? Mommy has nice milk for you."

She lifted her blouse, popped the latch on her bra, and held a breast to his lips. Kyle went with the joke, knowing it would soon be more serious. After all they had done sexually, he had not yet been allowed to kiss her breasts, and he took to it avidly, but gently. Soon she felt his cock rising to meet her thin panties through his loose shorts. It wasn't long until the barriers were removed, and they fucked face to face in the chair, her elbows on the kitchen table. At this angle, the head of his cock nicely grazed her g-spot, and she moved a finger to her clit for assistance. Kyle loved watching his mom finger her pussy while he plunged into her. He pulled her hips, swirled them around, and let them fall away for another full insertion. Another and another.

"Oh, Baby! Fuck Mommy! Your cock feels so good in Mommy! Mommy's gonna come with your cock inside her!"

Acknowledging their incestuous coupling seemed to inflame them both, and with a roar from Kyle, and tears rolling down her cheeks, they came.

When he came back down from the high of his climax, Kyle smiled. "Now I really am hungry!"

_____________

Much of the rest of the evening the couple spent separately. Neither seemed to want to express what was on their minds. Finally, about 9PM, Leanne went to her son's room to resolve things.

"Honey, you know we need to talk. We both know that this has to be a one time thing. After tonight, nothing like this can ever happen again. It should never have happened in the first place, although I have to say, it's been a wild ride for me. It's been dangerous, for a lot of reasons. But it will soon be finished. You're dad will be home in the morning, you'll be off to college in a couple of days, and this will all be history. I know neither of us will ever forget today, but we have to put it behind us."

"Don't you think that, sometime maybe, it could happen again? Because, it's not just sex, you know. I really connected with you like I've never done with anybody else. Even if I get married some day, I will still feel about you...I'll still love you...in a way that I can't with any other woman."

She looked down at the floor, not able to look him in the face.

"I...feel things, too. And we can keep those feelings. But we can never act on them again. There is nowhere for this relationship to go. We're mother and son. That's it. If anyone should ever suspect that we're more, it would ruin all our lives, including your dad's. We both love him, too."

"Yeah, I guess I know you're right. I was hoping for some other way. But we have now. We can still be together tonight."

"Baby, let's love each other one more time. And then I think we should sleep in our own beds so that we will be ready to welcome your father back in the morning. We've made it this far, so we don't want to risk disaster now."

"Okay. Come to my bed, Mom."

This fourth time was sweet and gentle. They both tried to drag it out, but it had to end. Leanne kissed her son on the cheek as she left later for her own bedroom.

_____________

They slept soundly that night and had coffee and toast the next morning, sitting in the living room, looking out the front window. Both lovers were in shorts, anticipating the summer heat to come.

"I think it would be best if you are gone when he gets home. I'm a lot better liar than you, and I don't want him to see us together right away and get curious."

"Have you checked your phone? Do you know where he is?"

Leanne looked at her phone again. The app showed that Bud was about 45 minutes away, heading home.

Kyle rose and offered his hands to Leanne. They embraced and kissed, and he began maneuvering her to the end of the sofa. "Time for one more, I think," he said.