Bad Brat Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Pain makes her obedient, but submission still eludes her.
5.4k words
4.48
7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 03/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bad Brat Girl: Chapter 2

I wriggled on the sofa, wanting to lie in a more comfortable position, but the stiff foam cushions wouldn't give. I was stranded on my side, my wrists clipped together behind my back. My knees were bent too, so my cuffed ankles could be attached to the wrist links, using an extra karabiner. It meant I was arched backwards, my breasts thrust forwards.

The skimpy white blouse would look even more indecent now, tight across my large nipples. Not to mention that the skirt -- which had barely concealed my crotch when standing -- was now a mere decorative belt.

And everyone in the hotel room could see my ugly white panties. My partner Duncan lounged on the bed, blowing me smug little kisses. The worm had turned. Tonight, he wasn't the submissive; I was. Except I was crap at actually submitting, which was why he and my good friend Catherine had got me in this predicament.

If I wouldn't -- couldn't -- give in and be a good obedient girl, then it was going to be a long, painful lesson.

Cat had told me, as she'd clipped clothes-pegs to my tongue and lips, 'I hope you're now clear about who's the Mistress here?'

I was. Cat was always a domme. Her husband, my old friend Jake, turned off his outside cheeky charisma as soon as he and his wife were in private. The perfect, obedient, submissive, Jacob was. He never had any problem accepting his role in life, the lucky git. Right now, he was kneeling in front of my head, all ready to grass me up to Cat if I let any of those pinching plastic pegs fall.

I was used to playing alongside Cat, for having fun with Jake. She'd delegated to me, a few times, letting me have my way with him on my own. He really was a lovely subby boy, with a personality beyond the servile persona. And a delightful masochist. I loved hurting him in decorative ways.

Only tonight, I'd agreed that Duncan -- Daddy -- could share his naughty girl with them. Give me to Cat, rather, making her my Mistress for the night.

I might trust both Daddy and Cat enough to be sure I'd be safe, and hoped I'd find the experience satisfying eventually, but right now I was regretting it.

Big time. A drip of drool landed on the scratchy couch, punctuating my feelings.

Cat had her back to me, pointedly ignoring the little pigtailed slut until she -- I -- was willing to behave better. She and Daddy were chatting. Plotting what to do with me? I'd assumed so, until I heard Duncan telling her about a TV show we'd started watching. I really was being ignored, left to think.

At least I had Jake to look at. A fine-looking man with a penchant for good suits, Jake looked equally fine when out of his clothes. He knelt, naked, with his palms on his thighs, back straight. His humbler must have been removed. His right thigh had a red-and-black dragon rearing up towards his caged cock. His torso was covered, front and back, in black and grey. Plants and animals and geometric shapes covered the entire canvas like a waistcoat.

He must be one of very few people to have so many tats, but none on his arms. From the top of his hips downwards, his skin was also undecorated, except for that one dragon. And of course, for when Cat or I marked it. His pale white English arse always looked beautiful, when it had whiplash lines across a rosy spanked patch.

Right now, he had some bruises that had nearly faded away, but that was all. Redness from spankings faded in about a day; if you wanted marks to last longer, you needed something harder. Knuckles. A crop. A paddle. A cane.

Jake raised an eyebrow, meeting my eyes sympathetically. He mouthed, 'Ready to get spanked?'

Ah, yes. That was why I was in this mess. Cat had ordered Jake, "This naughty girl doesn't seem to realise her place in the hierarchy. Get her on all fours and give her a good spanking, please." And I'd not been able to cooperate.

I swallowed. It didn't stop another blob of spit dribbling down my chin. I didn't mind being dressed as a slut so much -- given only an appreciative audience, it rather turned me on. Jake certainly liked the excuse to stare at my tits, covered in near-transparent cheap fabric.

My lips throbbed dully. The pegs didn't hurt. Just uncomfortable, trying not to wriggle my lips and displace them. The one on my tongue was the real pain. How long could it stay before slipping off the wet surface, however much I tried not to lose it?

I gave Jake a tiny nod, praying no peg would fall. They stayed in place. My nipples strained to poke out of my tacky nylon mesh  bra. At least Cat hadn't ordered them to be pinched. Yet.

Jake smiled. Submissive he might be, but he was certainly looking forward to getting his hands all over my bottom. We'd slept together, with our partners' blessing, having as much fun as you can when the guy has his penis locked into a metal cage. He'd been trained well in how to give pleasure with his hands and mouth... But groping my bum would be new to him, even before giving me a firm spanking.

Like I'd done to him, the night Cat had first shown me his submissive side. I hoped he wouldn't get the hairbrush out. He'd squirmed adorably when I'd used it on him.

Jake took advantage of facing away from his Mistress. He mouthed, "Yeah. I'm really looking forward to spanking you." Lip-reading the obvious phrase was easy. "Give you a good, firm spanking. Bad little girl."

Something about even Cat's bottom boy telling me I was a bad girl got to me. I had to suppress a whimper. My tongue touched my bottom lip.

The plastic clothes-peg landed on the sofa, then fell to the floor. Jake picked it up, then raised his hand like the school swot. "Mistress?" he called. All perfect and polite.

Cat made a show of turning round. "Oh! Her."

I wanted to cry. Mistress was displeased. Daddy stayed behind her, content to delegate, but I knew I was disappointing him, too.

Cat approached. My face was on a level with the top of her thigh-high heeled boots. Her leggings and dress were nothing to remember, but stiletto heels and black leather always shout 'domme' like nothing else. I breathed.

Her: dominatrix.

Me, tonight: not.

It was slowly sinking in.

I squirmed to relax my shoulders, feeling the leather restraints on my ankles and wrists. Bondage always got the point across mentally as well as physically: you, girl, are not in control. Your control goes as far as being able to nope out of all this, if you really want to.

Up to that point? It's down to Daddy.

Or in this case, Mistress, as agreed with Daddy, and as served up by their minion...

Cat squatted before me, horribly cheerful. "Let's try this again, shall we? If I release you, are you going to be a good girl and take your spanking from Jacob?"

I took a deep breath, and nodded.

She undid fastenings so I could move all my limbs apart.

"Sit up. Stretch. All working? Good. Right. As I asked half an hour ago, you need to be on all fours there, for Jake to spank you."

I nodded, and tried to move.

"Oh, I'll take these off." She pulled the pegs off my lips. It was a big relief. "No, no talking! I don't want to hear one word out of you, rude little girl."

Cat grinned, devilishly. A ringlet bounced in her face. She swept it back as she added, "Noises are acceptable. Expected, even! Go on. Down you get."

I slid forward and dropped to my knees. Cat patted my side and I turned to be on hands and knees, right where Jake's right hand would find my arse convenient. I inhaled slowly, trying to find the necessary calm.

"One moment!" Duncan called out from  across the room.

"Are you ready for this?" Daddy held out my collar. "Will you let your Mistress put it on you, and do me proud?"

I wanted to. I so wanted Daddy to be proud of his sexy girl.

"I'll...  I'll try, Daddy. I'll try so hard!"

He stroked my head. "That's all I ask of my little girl."

How could I not love him?

Cat came forward and took the collar. "Hup." I knelt up. She passed it behind my neck, buckled it along the well-worn groove, then pulled a metal loop with one finger to indicate I should drop forward again.

It helped. Collared subs follow orders, right?

"One last thing," Daddy said. I'd idly noticed the swing of the butt plug bulb as I'd moved to the floor. He pressed the button to release the painful pressure in my bottom. I sighed in relief. Of course, it wasn't for long. Daddy squirted more lube inside me, presumably added some to the plug itself, then reinserted it. One squeeze of the bulb -- I heard it refill with air -- and I vaguely felt the plug re-form inside me. Two, and I was filled, gently. A third, and the plug grew inexorably inside me. My arse was completely and utterly stuffed.

"One more."

"No, please!"

He coughed. "What did your Mistress say, about being quiet?" He was squeezing more slowly this time, but slowly and surely my butt was being plugged more firmly than I could imagine. He'd pushed it in as far up between my bum cheeks as it would go, but the pressure inside on my ring was sore already, however much I tried to relax and accept it.

"There we go. Don't worry, you'll be distracted from it in a minute. Won't she, Jacob?"

"Er, yes, sir. Sir."

Jake calling my Daddy Sir? Appropriately respectful. Not encroaching on my relationship with Daddy; I liked that. Jake potentially obeying Daddy -- now that could be fun to watch! But first...

"Remember, she's not allowed to speak, Cat reminded Jake. Bear that in mind, please."

"Yes, Mistress!"

I growled. Favouritism.

Cat ignored me. "Do the honours, boy. She needs a sore red bottom before I bother with her."

I sighed. It was going to happen. I was going to get spanked, and it was going to hurt, at least after the first few.

Part of me looked forward to Jake getting his hands on me. Unless Cat had ordered him otherwise, which I doubted, he'd probably cop a feel. A perk of his situation!

I carefully didn't think about what Cat or Dunc might have planned for afterwards.

I inhaled, to ground myself. My palms rested flat on the deep-pile but scratchy carpet, my knees sank in. My shins were protected from the rough fibres by my knee socks. I looked up to catch Jake's eye. He looked eager, but also sympathetic. I nodded.

Jake knelt behind me. His warm palm rubbed over my knickers. The start of any schoolgirl spanking scene, stalwarts of many a video or magazine, except that here, our stern disciplinarian was Jake, naked and technically subservient.

Apart from that, it was like any spanko porn scene: it began when my ridiculous excuse for a skirt was flipped out of the way. Jake fondled my pants between my legs. The fabric wasn't particularly damp, until he'd pressed there. Then he used both hands to tug the briefs down, letting them rest above my knees.

"What a lovely arse you have," he told me, all perverted wolf. "All the better once it's red."

I didn't tell him what I thought of that idea. Instead, I kept my silence. But I thought fondly of previous occasions, when I'd made his backside crimson. And worse.

The first swing of his forearm landed. I'd forgotten how big his hands were. "Uh!" I gasped.

He warmed my bum up. First he groped it. Then another dozen or so slow, measured spanks. I glanced over to Duncan and Cat, but they were ignoring us. Or pretending to?

Jake shifted, moving closer to my waist. He pinched one buttock, emphasising how short but wide my body was, compared to his. Then the flat of his hand hammered down: again, again, again; ongoing.

"Aah..." I wailed. No reason to try to suppress it.

"Poor baby," Jake murmured sarcastically. "I'll do the other side to match."

With his long arms, it wasn't at all difficult for him to reach over and do so.

Followed by alternating his slaps, one side of my arse, then the other. I stifled my unhappy noises, as best I could.

"Mm. Good start," he mused, clearly wanting to do a good job and please his Mistress. He stroked between my legs, not just to make me part them wider, so I simply stayed still for him. "But not proper red, yet."

One last slide of his fingers over my cunt, probing my pussy as he did. Not firm or deep enough to be pleasurable. He laid his other arm over my waist and began to slap me again.

I tried not to whimper too much. I knew worse was yet to come.

Jake held one buttock flat with one hand, punched around his hand with the other. Harsh thuds all round. I panted, focusing on each blow and how my whole round arse wobbled as it absorbed the impact. Of course, he then did the other side to match.

Acceptance is the only way to cope with pain. It lets you even relax, if you're lucky. Tensing up, resenting it, makes it way worse.

I bet Jake was getting off on it, too. His fingers slipping into my wet hole were a clue. Didn't stop him continuing those spanks, of course.

Cat materialised next to us. "That's enough, boy. This is meant to be punishment, not fun, for her."

Oh. Oh, yeah...

"She's getting nicely pink. Good start," Cat added.

Of course it was just the start. Shit.

"Do you want to apply the riding crop, or shall I?"

Jacob was silent. As if expecting that, Cat continued, still sweet and calm, "Or how about we let Sarah choose? Naughty brat girl? You can answer."

"Ye... Yes, Mistress?"

"You're going to get this crop making you good and red." She waved it. It had sparkles all down the handle. "Your only choice is whether I apply it, or let Jacob do the work for me." She picked her nails, trying to look disinterested.

I swallowed. I had no idea if Jake had ever swung a crop in his life. But there was only one answer for me, even though Cat probably intended to offer a genuine choice.

"As you wish, Mistress."

She smiled. "You're getting there, sweetheart. I think it's time my boy practised on something other than a pillow. Shove over, boy."

Jake shifted. Cat replaced him, all ready to whack my arse with her vicious crop. It had a leather pad on the far end, but it was the flexible fibre down the middle which would be landing on my already-pink bottom.

"Right. Lay it like this. I want, ooh, a dozen lines across each great big buttock. So about half an inch apart, ideally. Yours will be a bit more. I'll do the first few. Only lifting so high, then..."

"Aah!" I yelled, more from shock.

"You could go all down one side..."

"Ah!" Another line burned just below the first.

"Or across to the other side..."

"Ee!"

"And back. Up to you. Start with two on the far side, then you can fit ten pairs in, I think."

"Er. OK. Yes, ma'am." Clearly, Jake had not done this before.

Cat aimed to reassure him. Not me, I noticed! "Don't worry, love! It's hard to really cock up. Her kidneys are way up there, under the skirt. If the lines cross, or you catch the top of her thigh? Well." She laughed. "Serve her right for being a naughty little brat!"

"OK." Jake wasn't joking about any more. He was pure seriousness, obeying his Mistress.

He laid the crop on my far bum-cheek. Tapped a couple times. Then it was raised. And landed, with a thud.

"Good boy. You're too tense, though. The crop needs to bounce a bit. Swing your arm back and forth, before landing the next one."

He could tell he'd improved, even without my gasp.

"Nice. Ten each side, please, like that."

"Oh!" I wailed, knowing we were getting to the sore centre of my bottom.

"Don't worry about her. Oh, you will, I know, because you're a good boy. You keep going, just like I would on you." I bet she fondled him, there. "If you're worried, you can pause, just leave the crop touching her. Ask her if there's anything she wants to say. But I bet there won't be! Because she knows she deserves this. Isn't that right, my little slut girl?"

"Yes, Mistress." She was right. Damn her!

"Exactly. On you go, then."

Jacob obeyed. He took his time, firing lashes of pain down in a remarkably measured and neat way. Then he shifted, laid the crop across my other buttock, did a couple test taps, and repeated the experience.

Only with his left hand clawed into my striped arse. I'm not sure if it was to hold me still, or to make it more painful.

Given how often he'd been on the receiving end of such treatment, probably both.

It worked. I whimpered.

Finally, he sat back. His dog-like look, as if he were a spaniel who'd successfully retrieved a fast quarry.

"Good job," Cat approved. "What do you think, girl? Tell me."

"Um? He was neat? None of the lines crossed."

"That's true. Yes. Now, they don't actually cover your arse, either, because he's done so well and got them close together."

I didn't need any of my academic qualifications to see where this was going.

"So I'd like to see another six on each side. Boy? You see this crease, here?"

At the top of my thighs, where they met my bum.

She ran her finger along it. "One line should go along there. Ideally the sixth, but don't worry if it's the fourth or fifth and you need to do the final ones across the tops of her legs."

He might not need to worry... I was worried!

Jacob knelt next to me again, palm resting on my left bum-cheek just to help hold himself in position. This time, he alternated sides.

It wasn't quite as neat. A couple lines were too close together for comfort. Causing extreme discomfort, more like.

"Slow and careful," Cat warned.

I lost count. Until that horrible epic burn right under my bum. "Ow!" I cried out.

"And the other fifth one," Cat requested, calmly. "Stay still, girl. I don't want to see your arms or knees shifting at all."

They didn't, but only because Jacob was in the way and I'd sunk into the carpet.

"And the last ones! She'll probably be a bit of a baby about these, I'm told."

That bastard Duncan! I vowed to hold still, and take the last strokes stoically.

It didn't work, of course. I banged my knees together, repeatedly, trying to deal with that excruciating pain in such a tender place, but that just emphasised how strained I was inside, round the inflated butt plug, as I cried. Only a few tears, but with involuntary wailing noises with them, it was definitely crying.

"Well done, Jacob. Look at her. I think we've got the point across! There's a hierarchy here, and she's the one at the bottom of it."

Point taken. Bitch.

"Did you enjoy doing that?"

I could visualise Jake's face, all beaming. "Yes, Mistress!" he chirped.

"We'll see what we can arrange, for you to practice. In the meantime -- don't move, girl! She needs some more time to contemplate her position. Make sure she definitely accepts that she's our toy."

I caught her eye. "Mistress?"

"Tell me?"

"You won't...?" There was a long list of what I couldn't deal with, but being shut in anywhere, alone, was probably top of it.

"I won't do anything your Daddy wouldn't," she promised. "Just have you stand in the corner while we plan what to do next."

All right. "Thank you, Mistress."

Of course, Daddy would be watching. He hadn't got to see my marked arse, yet. Though I bet he'd been sliding his hand up and down his cock, while it was happening...

"Right, I'll just do a few final swipes, my girl. Then you can stand up and stretch!"

Mistress was way too fucking cheerful.

Mistress swung the crop.

Mistress marked me with an X, one X on each butt cheek. The intersections of each X were like lasers, burning into me.

I managed not to cry. Until she called out, "Daddy, how long is the dress your girl is wearing tomorrow?"

"Longer than that!" Cat held her finger just down my thigh. "Longer! About there."

"Is that correct, girl?" Cat wasn't trusting Daddy's assessment of my outfit for attending our friends' wedding.

I sniffled. "Yes -- yes, Mistress. But it'll rise up a bit when I bend over or move."

12