Bad Cop, Worse Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,790 Followers

"Yep." Flying colors too, motherfucker. I was stressed and uncomfortable, wanting nothing at all but to get on full duty and beat up some drug dealers and resume my march toward Detective. In fact, that's what I'd figured this summons to his office would be about. Brandino laced his fingers behind his head.

"Well, the vice principal at East Adams... Mr Bourne? He says he's very, very pleased with the job you did, breaking up the online... thing. Said it was the calmest November they've had there; it's usually a hell of a time for schools, kids acting like assholes, pranks, you know." He toyed with a pen. "He was very appreciative. And busting that Lopez girl for dealing, you know, the opiates... nice work."

"Cool." I was ready to go. "So, I was hoping to get back on full duty today? Back on the streets?" I waited, then couldn't help myself. "Any word on the Detective promotions..."

Brandino flapped his hand dismissively. "Oh shit, Mike, anyone can go do street work. You're one of our top performers." He didn't mention the word detective, I noticed. "And now that Roberta Burke is taking leave of absence, you know, now that Megan is pregnant..." I looked away, but he didn't notice. "Well, the School Resource Officer slot is open." He looked at me narrowly. "It's challenging work, but Mr Bourne put in a good word for you."

He rummaged through some papers smeared across his desk. "There was also a parent recommendation; that never, ever happens. The vice principal was most impressed a parent would take the time to write... Let's see... It was a mom..."

My mind already knew. Tori Lynne.

"Here it is. A Mrs Lynne."

My stomach lurched.

"So, yeah. You'll start over there as acting SRO next week, after Christmas break."

Motherfucker.

* * *

Don't forget to vote! All the Halloween contest stories are bound to be excellent, and your favorites deserve your consideration.

Voboy
Voboy
1,790 Followers