Bad Date? Ch. 02

Story Info
Very short follow up.
704 words
4.13
8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxfan91
Boxfan91
45 Followers

Sara and I both were very sheepish walking into the kitchen after our parents worked in house to find my dick in Sara's mouth.

Dad was cutting up some bell peppers and Mom was arranging other toppings on the counter.

"Wash your hands and get the pizza pan," Dad instructed.

Once the pizza pan was on the stove ready Mom causally looked at us and said, "there better not be a mess on my couch."

"There isn't," Sara replied, causing me to think about how i came in the mouth.

"Good. I'll assume that your predinner snack didn't kill your appetite Sara," Mom said through a smile.

Sara just looked her dumbfound as the reality that Mom correctly guessed she had just swallowed a load of come.

We all sat and watched as Dad worked his magic making a fresh pizza for us. Not much was said as dough was mixed, twirled, and stretched out on the pan.

Topping were added and into the oven it went.

Sitting at the table with us Dad glanced at me and Sara then addressed the elephant in the room, "so why were you sucking your brother's dick when we got home"?

We tried to explain the situation but each sentence made it sound stranger and more unbelievable.

"So you went from going on a date with your boyfriend to blowing your brother," Mom asked looking at Sara.

"Sounds crazy when you say it like that," answered Sara.

"Reminds me when I was dating Deb and we walked in on you with... shit was his name? Anyway when we walked in in you," Dad said to Mom.

"She was more embarrassed than me," Mom answered him.

Dad walked behind Mom and hugged her as they chuckled about the inside joke.

"So we have a 15 minutes before the pizza is ready," Mom whispered to Dad.

Turning the chair Mom was sitting in Dad scooped her up like groom carrying a bride and place her on the counter. Mom giggled, the suddenly Dad reached under her dress and his hand reappeared with a pair of panties.

No longer giggling, Mom was breathing heavy, almost panting. Sara and I looked at each other, shocked at was happening in front of us.

Mom lifted her feet on the counter and spread her legs, revealing a thick black bush covering her pussy. Her head rolled back as Dad lowered his mouth into her.

I glanced at Sara but she was focused on watching our father tongue fuck our mother.

Soon Mom was thrusting her hips to match the movements of Dad's head. It was clear this was something they did often. Mom was moaning and writhing as Dad continued to lick her swollen pussy.

I was hard as watched. I never thought I would see Mom's pussy, let alone Dad licking it. And the idea that I would want to the one licking never crossed my mind until I was watching them.

Sara rubbing herself over her pants as she watched. Our parents were so focused on what they were doing that they took no notice of us.

After several more minutes, that changed. Mom sat up and looked directly at me as she panted approval of Dad inserting three fingers into her. We maintained eye contact for awhile before Mom moved her gaze to Sara.

Suddenly Mom stiffed and she grasped Dad's head and pulled it tight to her cunt as she began to orgasm. She rode her orgasm until she slumped forward and kissed Dad's head.

As if planned the timer went off announcing the pizza was done.

"Perfect timing," Dad said as he stood up and walked to the oven.

Mom hopped down from the counter and walked to the table and began getting plates laid out. It was sexy beyond belief to watch her to this wearing only a top. I was able to get a good look at her for the first time and realized she had an incredible ass. Almost as nice as Sara's.

"After dinner I'm going to suck your father's cock until he comes on my face if you care to watch," Mom proclaimed.

Then she added, "or if you want to join me."

Boxfan91
Boxfan91
45 Followers