Bad Day

Story Info
A bad day is soon turned around by your loving partner.
996 words
4.1
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six foot four, blue eyes, dark, shaggy, shoulder length haired hunk of a man stands in front of me asking once again,

"Love, how was your day?"

His question soon answered by the tears welling in my eyes he sees this and immediately takes actions. Gently wrapping me into his strong toned arms and soothingly runs his hands through my hair I relax into his embrace.

"Shhh...my love i am here to take care of you," He says in his thick, sexily husky, Scottish accent.

He takes my face in his massive hands and captivates me in his smoldering eyes before he inquiries,"

"Would you like to talk about it, sweety?"

I vigorously shake my head and bitterly respond,

"I wanna forget about it."

He gazes into my eyes and begins to smirk gently as he brings his soft, full lips down to meet mine. The kiss is gentle and compassionate then he pulls me closer until I am pressing against him deepening the kiss and igniting the fire. I begin to reach for his belt before I can grip it his hands are on mine stopping me as he mumbles,

"I am taking care of you tonight."

WIth that he lifts me wrapping my legs around his toned ass and lean hips. I can already feel his erection against me. I wrap my hands in his hair and lower my mouth to his and I jet my tongue into his mouth tangling with his own hot, wet ,skilled, tongue. We make it into the bedroom where he slowly undresses me, his hands gliding over my body adding pressure and massaging as his eyes follow. He explores and rubs the curves of my body coaxing a moan of pleasure and satisfaction from me. I lay upon my stomach and wiggle my ass and his breath hitches.

"My God you're sexy as fuck. Every part of you is perfect and mine!"

He gruffly says as he flips me over and consumes my body under his own. He is now in black boxer briefs which do not hide his hard shaft and his silver pendant slides down my body. The cool metal is a welcome sensation against my smoldering hot skin. His hot mouth meets mine once again capturing me in a heated kiss. His long fingers slide down to my breasts as he gently pinches my nipple causing me to moan into our kiss as the sensation goes straight to my aching core. He moves to my neck and I moan his name. This causes him to grip my ass and squeezing, rewarding him with a squeal of mine, he pulls me so I am now straddling him. I kiss him and begin to grind against his hard dick. In this moment I seize the opportunity and before he knows it I have his hands tied to the headboard giving me control. He does not realize this until I pull away and glide my nails down his chest to his erection his head falls back as he finally realizes the trap I set him in.

"I am supposed to be taking care of you," He protests.

I laugh and grip his hard dick through his boxers and rub my soft hands against him as I respond,

"You are. I am enjoying this more than you think. Wanna see?"

Gruffly and out of breath he responds, "Y-Y-Yes..."

With that I climb off of him and retrieve a blindfold smiling slyly. I slip it over his gorgeous blue eyes. He begins to protest but I silence him with my pussy lips in his face indicating I am in charge and things are happening my way in case he has not noticed yet. His tongue slides up my slit finding and circling my clit then he sucks the bud into his slick mouth. I buck and begin to ride him before I lose myself completely. I untie one of his hands. He immediately begins to finger me. I order him to go faster and harder he grunts and obliges. I soon begin to feel the pressure building and in a hard shutter I come.

I slide off of him and untie his other hand and remove his boxers, his solid shaft flying free. I kiss the tip and he gasps in response. I move my mouth over his tip and swirl my tongue around his head. He grips my hair and thrusts his hips causing me to take him deeper. I use my hands and begin a rhythm being sure to occasionally bring him to the edge with a hard suck at the tip or a swirl under his shaft. He begins to shudder and shouts as ecstasy takes him over and I swallow his load. When I remove my lips from his dick a thick saliva trails follows and I meet his eyes. He must have removed the blind fold as well.

I return to straddling him and I begin to grind against his shaft he is already beginning to harden once more. He moves his hands to my ass smacking it and grinding my clean shaven, pink, juicy pussy against him. In one swift motion I slip him into my aching and soaking core, we both moan. His mouth is on my nipple, bitting and suckling. His one massive hand is occupied with my clit and the other tangled in my hair pulling as I ride him. I clench down and his hand untangles from my ahri and grips my throat as he squeezes, soon enough we are both writing in pure bliss. I feel his hot, sticky come filling me. I collapse upon his chest with him still in me. His lips brush my hair and his hand glides up and down my back soothingly. I snuggle closer and drift to sleep with him still buried within me and I would not have it any other way this is a perfect way to end a bad day...